Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22196 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Vince2(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
[quote author=Emusan] U're stupid 4 dat statement; Did lagos resemble Abj or u hav 4goten dat capital has been move 4m lag sinc. Y lagos nt east state?

Its very simple, Lagos belong to the Igbos. take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dagbokoncept(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why dem no protest for Borno,Yobe.Laffin in Kanuri
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Vince2

Its very simple, Lagos belong to the Igbos. take it or leave it.

It is this such silly statement from this type of moroonic poster that make the few normal and intelligent Iboz get hit from other non-Iboz posters.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bashr8: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
ilugunboy: Vince2

It is silly statement from this type of moronic poster that make the few normal and intelligent Iboz get hit from other non-Iboz posters.
And its its your moronic statements that make nairaland igbos continue to shove the statement down your throat, stop behaving like an illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
AjCityOne:

OPC don't need defination. Just asked your fellow Igbo people in Lagos what happened to them in 1999, 2011 and 2004 and 2005. Dem no dare say "Lagos nah no Mass Land" again.
Fool! Whatever happened then was carried out by your governors(Tinubu and Fashola) with the aid of police force disguising themselves as OPC(OPC has no guts to act independently). But i assure you, any violence against Igbos in Lagos will see a state of emergency declared or reduction of yoruba population both in Lagos and East. Igbos now owns enormous wealth in Lagos making it a part Igbo land. Can you come to east and protest as a yoruba man? Try nou.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
bashr8: And its its your moronic statements that make nairaland igbos continue to shove the statement down your throat, stop behaving like an illiterate

see another morronic one....go and finish gathering your evidences to prosecute Gowon at ICJ.....buncha of fucktards!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Zeus I: Fool! Whatever happened then was carried out by your governors(Tinubu and Fashola) with the aid of police force disguising themselves as OPC(OPC has no guts to act independently). But i assure you, any violence against Igbos in Lagos will see a state of emergency declared or reduction of yoruba population both in Lagos and East. Igbos now owns enormous wealth in Lagos making it a part Igbo land. Can you come to east and protest as a yoruba man? Try nou.

Your land is accursed ....simple. No point coming there.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Iykopee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
I have discovered that the reason nigeria govt doesnt want the igbos to leave is thus..... Shud igbos leave nigeria, the people of south south eg rivers state, bayelsa, akwa ibom, delta, cross river and edo will definitely leave nigeria which constitutes d life wire of d nations economy...is it possible for yoruba and hausa people to live 2geda as one nigeria after the igbos and south south people might have gone?... Little wonder a northerner doesnt want 9jas' disintegration...likewise d yorubas they dont want nigeria to disintegrate indirectly despite ur hypocritic rants on nairaland... Biafra make u find wey go abeg make we south south chase yorubas and hausa parasites out of our region....useless parasite....west and north..

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Jaideyone(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Zeus I: Fool! Whatever happened then was carried out by your governors(Tinubu and Fashola) with the aid of police force disguising themselves as OPC(OPC has no guts to act independently). But i assure you, any violence against Igbos in Lagos will see a state of emergency declared or reduction of yoruba population both in Lagos and East. Igbos now owns enormous wealth in Lagos making it a part Igbo land. Can you come to east and protest as a yoruba man? Try nou.
dumba*ss... We all know yorubas are peace loving people. If u ibos are so bold go and protest in Kano or Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by wolebaba(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
you Igbos are too annoying for my liking these days, with this your Bia_nonsense.....If una wan secceed abeg do it and quit bothering the rest of us with your persistent ranting. Make una start a Guerrilla warfare or something and demand for it,and lets see if you guys can do better than Ojukwu. Until I see this in place; you all are just a bunch of jokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
@Ajcityone,
Which statement will OPC make? The type they made with Ijaw boys at Ajegunle? Or the pepper we show dem at Ajamgbadi when out of madness they killed some Alaba boys claiming they are robbers b'cos a yoruba landlord had issue with his Igbo tenant. Are u talking of what Massob did to them at Ladipo market? Maybe we should talk abt the deadly action of Igbos when the OPC madness took them to the former Balogun market. Maybe u should ask the Oba of Lagos wat happened. Let me tell u, we fear no man and no god. This not about boasting, it is our nature.

4 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Jaideyone(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Iykopee: I have discovered that the reason nigeria govt doesnt want the igbos to leave is thus..... Shud igbos leave nigeria, the people of south south eg rivers state, bayelsa, akwa ibom, delta, cross river and edo will definitely leave nigeria which constitutes d life wire of d nations economy...is it possible for yoruba and hausa people to live 2geda as one nigeria after the igbos and south south people might have gone?... Little wonder a northerner doesnt want 9jas' disintegration...likewise d yorubas they dont want nigeria to disintegrate indirectly despite ur hypocritic rants on nairaland... Biafra make u find wey go abeg make we south south chase yorubas and hausa parasites out of our region....useless parasite....west and north..
mumu we are parasites but we've been at the fore front of the call for SNC. Common sense is obviously not common.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by wolebaba(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123: @Ajcityone,
Which statement will OPC make? The type they made with Ijaw boys at Ajegunle? Or the pepper we show dem at Ajamgbadi when out of madness they killed some Alaba boys claiming they are robbers b'cos a yoruba landlord had issue with his Igbo tenant. Are u talking of what Massob did to them at Ladipo market? Maybe we should talk abt the deadly action of Igbos when the OPC madness took them to the former Balogun market. Maybe u should ask the Oba of Lagos wat happened. Let me tell u, we fear no man and no god. This not about boasting, it is our nature.

If you are so sure of all the above then start a Guerrilla warfare now and see how far your brag-ado can go.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
KingMEXX: abeg, What is Opc??

Oversized Putrid Cuntts.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
bashr8: this is the only sensible post , its not a planned movement and i dont even understand what they are doing in lagos when people in the east have no idea what is going on . if biafra is to succeed there's a lot to be done including sensitization before even talking about it .
Still suffering from rational myopia, aye? How would you understand? Let me lend a little matchet to your myopic thicket. Ojukwu said: 'the biafra we fought for was the biafra of Igbos, but the biafra we should be working to actualise now is the biafra of Nigeria, the biafra of the mind and not of the field' and i add(as is currently the case)'...the biafra where Igbos don't need to move their properties or worry about their safety or that of their possessions,no, it is the 'Innovative system of having your demand granted while remaining the master of the grantor of such demand(i.e Nigeria)', call it: 'psychological and systematic war of attrition and dominance'. That is 'grand conspiracy(where every Igbo fights in his/her own way while generally and sub-consciously having same aim in mind i.e inflicting frustration and guilt in the enemy's (Nigerians[igbo haters]) psyche, and the result? dominion!' I assure you, every of Igbos' agenda is working completely. That is the system of [white] jews(check your google on 'Jewish strategy of conquest' and see idealism at work). The plan is that Nigeria will be frustrated to the point of immobility till a pure Igbo assumes the mantle of power, and make slaves of those who made slave of them(igbos). Blind morons, Shine your eyes and read the happening(NWO: New World Order).
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
itsmayiela: We fully support the creation of Biafra as a sovereign state but the following states should be excluded:
1. Delta
2. Bayelsa
3. Rivers
4. Edo
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Cross Rivers

If it is agreed, then lets quickly carry out a referendum and release the ponk a55 to go and smoke their igbo

what do you say to igbo people in those states?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by AjCityOne: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Oponu, keep talking like this and it will happen again and just like the Boko Haram slaughters of your fellow Igbo and nothing happened. They ain't goin to be a damn thing done about it. Igbo life is the cheapest to take in Nigeria. Take it or leave it. Omo Igbo Jatijati!!!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by AjCityOne: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123: @Ajcityone,

I like the way Igbo people always like to change history. The record is there for you to see. I'm sure you are too young to remember. But it won't hurt to ask your papa to refresh your memory if his not already in jail or dead for kidnaping!!! Omo Igbo Oshi. Jatijati!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
OPC VS Igbos

OPC in Lagos could get away with the murder of innocent traders at mile 12, Ijaws at Ajegunle, Igbos at Idumota, Agboju and Alaba, and kill policemen with impunity. They even threw a dead DPO they killed into the lagoon for effect! But the heavens did not fall!

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/oarticles/obasanjo_and_afenifere.htm

OPC go finish una, throw una inside Lagoon afterwards.
Okoro watch ur mouth before we wipe you out. cool
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Honestly, can Igbos tell me why they always go around looking for trouble?

You want the pseudonym "Biafra" as your country, yet you're agitating for it in a next man's land; don't you think that can cause hostilities between you and your hosts? Yet you wonder why other ethnic groups can't stand your arrogance. Why Lagos?

Are Igbos the lost tribe of Israel?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why do this Biafrans think they speak for all Igbos? Has there been any convention/secret meeting I don't know of, where all Igbo leaders and people met and agreed for another Biafra? Some people are just bent on making the same mistakes over and over again. What homework has been done before all these noise?

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
I honestly think Igbos are related to the Jews/Hebrews.

This is the link: Igbo-Ibo-Ebo-Heebo-Hebrew and we all know that Jews are hebrew speaking people.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
wolebaba: you Igbos are too annoying for my liking these days, with this your Bia_nonsense.....If una wan secceed abeg do it and quit bothering the rest of us with your persistent ranting. Make una start a Guerrilla warfare or something and demand for it,and lets see if you guys can do better than Ojukwu. Until I see this in place; you all are just a bunch of jokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why must we engage in war be we achieve our aim? Who are d ppl dat we will be fighting against? I hope ur tribe will not join hands with our enemies. We will use dis period to know our enemies and how to deal with them.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
take dat: Stop stalking me from thread to thread.
What resources has a land locked region got to offer? I forgot you guys are the most resourceful in kidnapping, drug trafficking, cannibalism and other unprintable vices.
They earlier you go join your fellow scoundrels living in squalor in your village, the merrier for the rest of us

And they always abuse other tribe as if they are better,their master is the Hausa-Boko Haram. Let's wait for the Hausa Judgement over their Biafradarada interest.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
Igbos are Hebrews; Nigeria is the biblical Egypt. It's time to let the Hebrew/Igbo people go, Nigeria.

They just need a Moses who can part the red sea for them lmao. grin

Biafra!! cool

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
You think your problem is you don't have a country of your own? Have you asked yourself how accountable your leaders are in your states?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
AjCityOne:
Oponu, keep talking like this and it will happen again and just like the Boko Haram slaughters of your fellow Igbo and nothing happened. They ain't goin to be a damn thing done about it. Igbo life is the cheapest to take in Nigeria. Take it or leave it. Omo Igbo Jatijati!!!
You feel you are being reasonable? Every year, for example, Igbos lose ten thousand men, women and children, and one hundred billion worth of properties, you get surprised that they increased three-fold their original position. And you think it's human? You(Barbarians) will continue to wish, think and threaten till igbos make you a slave you were meant to be ultimately. We de laugh.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Truckpusher(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

what do you say to igbo people in those states?
There are no Igbo people in the Niger Delta states; numb nuts!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
[s]
Zeus I: You feel you are being reasonable? Every year, for example, Igbos lose ten thousand men, women and children, and one hundred billion worth of properties, you get surprised that they increased three-fold their original position. And you think it's human? You(Barbarians) will continue to wish, think and threaten till igbos make you a slave you were meant to be ultimately. We de laugh.

ARe you ready to take the lead and be our Moses? We need someone to part the red sea for us in umuigbo.

We're Jews! cool
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Aye, if Zeus can't lead Igbos, despite being a greek god, I think Igbos should forget about Biafra.

Zeus1, what are you saying, don? grin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by AjCityOne: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Zeus I: You feel you are being reasonable? Every year, for example, Igbos lose ten thousand men, women and children, and one hundred billion worth of properties, you get surprised that they increased three-fold their original position. And you think it's human? You(Barbarians) will continue to wish, think and threaten till igbos make you a slave you were meant to be ultimately. We de laugh.

Ofcourse I'm not surprised because you guys are invloved in every crime imaginable in Nigeria. And you guys are so delusional to think US and Israel are behind you when the truth is that they are the most behind closed doors advocating against an International airport in the SE. Cos they know how many Igbo have been arrested at the Lagos airport for Drug trafficking this year alone. US and Israel are against your Bia- piss of shit idea. And that's a fact.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thank you for putting this motif in the front burner, though it would have made the front page by famous clamour. Haven seen the apparent enthusiasm with which most of you intensify argument on any matters concerning my belove Biafra. It gives me bliss and exciting euphoria that Igbo and Biafra phenomenon is the main stay of Naira land no wonder any Igbo thread hear runs into many pages.

Haven put the matter striaght, I will counsel you Nigerians of different Ethinc group to speak on matters that concerns your interest. Igbos are known to be non violent and non berserk tribe. unlike some tribes in nigeria. be calm and halcyon for they are not out to attack any person or group of persons, the exhibition is normal and would be carried out in all the states based on the Biafran ideology and creed.

Do not fight those that are asking for self determination. Igbos are everywhere in every state, and they have been law abiding in thier host communities. stop the aversion on the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH / Borno Residents Commend Military Operation / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.