Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22198 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
whitecat007: Stop crying for Yoruba, If you have all flown your flags as you falsely claimed here, then go and leave Yoruba behind. Are are we joined at the hips or must we go together?

You dey mind the f.ools...they need us to validate their action before it assumes the toga of legitimacy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by geeez: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123:

We will continue to demostrate in our former capital in Nigeria until we have our indipendence. If u don't like it go use rod touch high tension wire with ur socked cloth.

How did the Isrealis who you claim to be a clone of establish the state of Israel? Did the protest in they streets of London? How dumb of a whole race to think they can achieve sovereignity by protesting in another man's land? Is it that there are no roads to protest on in streets of Nnewi or the highways of Onitsha have all be washed away by erosion? Silly gathering in a market and ranting. Very soon, we will shut that market down and let's see where next you cluster. Maybe in the Oba of Lagos's palace.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Are you reading from this thread at all? change your contact lenses. People here want you to have your biafra. I am looking forward to the SW without ibos.
obxddon: Like I always say in all my major reply "STOP SMOKING WET WEED BEFORE REPLYING TO THREADS HERE".
80% of the people wha have replied this thread curse the ibos with all there heart ane yet no one wants to let them go.Every one in Nigeria has freedom of association and right to live,so if the ibos say they are tired of this failed marriage called Nigeria,instead of typing rubbish here just support their course or pour water on your body and hug a live transformer instead of talking Trash here.
Yes there are kidnappings,drug trafficking,rituals,blood money and canibal life in the east..yet the stupid country cant let them be..Idiots on this sites wont let them be...if we are of no good to you people wait let us leave lagos and tell me how Ladipo,apapa and all other markets would be.
Ibos are looking for a way to better their life and their generation to come and if there is anyone that does not like that or want that....GO F**CK YOUR MOTHER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Chyz2: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
ilugunboy:
Its so funny and lame when some Iboz say Yorubas are Coward.....what would you then term Ojuku running off to Ivory Coast and leaving behind countless of kids and women to the mercy of the invaders? Bravery?...

One man, ABacha, had almost all of your leaders running and flying out of nigeria. One man,IBB, casue your cowardly leader Awolowa to committed suicide. Yet, you talk about someone being a coward? Lmao
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123:

We will continue to demostrate in our former capital in Nigeria until we have our indipendence. If u don't like it go use rod touch high tension wire with ur socked cloth.

Lolzzzzzz......this bros always talk in a funny way. grin

Why not go to the present capital? I think you will make more and better impression there. Politically it doesn't make sense demonstrating in Lagos neither does it give any economic symbolism.

What the act has demonstrated so far...is that of a barking but bite-less dog
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Chyz*:

One man, ABacha, had almost all of your leaders running and flying out of nigeria. One man,IBB, casue your cowardly leader Awolowa to committed suicide. Yet, you talk about someone being a coward? Lmao

But i thought Ojuku was a war time general...no?

BTW where is the Abacha now...he died in the most bizarre way...the other fellow is turning to a veggie day after day.. grin cheesy
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Can't imagine what those who are neutral on this thread are thinking of you ibos when they can read clearly see that Yoruba people are in support of your agitation. Keep speaking from both sides of your mouth, you got jokes grin grin grin
Bolan123: The yorubas are only expressing self induced hysteria, concerning what d bokos will do to dem should d Ibos be allowed to go. D bokos and d yorubas knws dat they will hve Igbos to deal wth, dat is why they kept away from Lagos. Why is it dat d yorubas never ask boko not to secceed but want Biafra to stay. No other region is oppossing Biafra more than d yoruba, why? They should not allow us to vent our anger on them o. A word is enough for d wise.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
geeez:
Declaring Biafra Republic in Lagos shocked ... I dare any Igbo man and I repeat any Igbo man to hoist that Biafra flag anywhere in Lagos or the SW. If you get liver just try it ... That will be the day

U sound like a left over amala. Are u just coming to Lagos frm ur village or are u one of d efulefus we lost to canabis in UK? We hve been matching d streets of Lagos with our Flag for years, aturu.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
bittyend: Honestly, can Igbos tell me why they always go around looking for trouble?

You want the pseudonym "Biafra" as your country, yet you're agitating for it in a next man's land; don't you think that can cause hostilities between you and your hosts? Yet you wonder why other ethnic groups can't stand your arrogance. Why Lagos?

Are Igbos the lost tribe of Israel?

Shymmex you don start again abi grin grin grin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
BIAFRA WILL HAVE NO OIL WITHOUT NIGER-DELTA GOING WITH THEM
felifeli:

Omigod [size=20pt]GO !![/size]
Goodluck Jonathan I dey warn you o , [size=20pt]Abi dem curse you ! Let Biafra Go !![/size]
We in SW don't want oil again . In fact we want to suffer. [size=20pt] Let Biafra Go !![/size]
Take your oil with you . bye bye grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Igbos are the descendants of Cain, the first murderer . They are a cursed tribe and until you go and do corporate deliverance you will continue to wander about and be hated . Let me educate you further :

According to the biblical narrative in Genesis 4:1-16, Cain treacherously murdered his brother Abel, lied about the murder to God, and as a result was cursed and marked for life. With the earth left cursed to drink Abel's blood, Cain was no longer able to farm the land.Cain was punished as a "[size=14pt]fugitive and wanderer[/size]"and Cain suffering from body tremors (severe anger - gragra). Interpretations extend Cain's curse to his descendants, where they all died in the Great Deluge (Biafra war ?) as retribution for the loss of Abel's potential offspring.
Source: Wikipedia

In conclusion better for you people to find out the "Abel" that your forefathers murdered and go and do etutu to remove the curse from your head. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
geeez:

How did the Isrealis who you claim to be a clone of establish the state of Israel? Did the protest in they streets of London? How dumb of a whole race to think they can achieve sovereignity by protesting in another man's land? Is it that there are no roads to protest on in streets of Nnewi or the highways of Onitsha have all be washed away by erosion? Silly gathering in a market and ranting. Very soon, we will shut that market down and let's see where next you cluster. Maybe in the Oba of Lagos's palace.

Lagos is d economic nerve centre of nigeria. For ur information any action we take here affects d whole nation. Don't provoke us. I hope u have not forgotten what happened to atlas cove when LASG was warned against allowing it to be used to supply fuel by d Nigerian Govt. Don't test our resolve. Dis is not 1967. The BH knockout will be a joke if u ppl provoke us. Mind urself.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by EagleNest(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hatred is serious blindness.
Time shall tell how long this 'joke' called Nigeria will last.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by tayooluwole: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
i am a yoruba to the bone...bt i support thier protest....dis victimisation is much...we re tired of d menace of diverting d treasury belongs to a particular region to d development of other regions dat contributes nuffing to the federatn account... With breaking-away i see hope...

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Shymmex you don start again abi grin grin grin

Lagos is the first point of call. Lagos is an annex of Igbo land. We already know you guys are cowards and laid back. already lagos has been acquired and secured. we are not demostrating in Igbo land because it not in brawl or donnybrook. keep lazying about, buch of senselees bigots.

Do you think that Lagos state still belongs to you clowns. The stage is almost set for an absolute take over. no Igbo man will leave Lagos, for it's part of Biaran empire and colony. But we can allow you to leave side by side igbo if you pledge to remain loyal. Check the history of lagos colony,you will find out that Igbo jews first settled in this area before your Oduduwa came down from the sky and settled in Ife. let me teach you a bit history of your past.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
I knew these things all along, but I am very afraid for my Yoruba people for they do NOT know what they are up against. Hopefully more of my people can take this to heart and see this for what it is. YORUBA RONU.
Zeus I: Still suffering from rational myopia, aye? How would you understand? Let me lend a little matchet to your myopic thicket. Ojukwu said: 'the biafra we fought for was the biafra of Igbos, but the biafra we should be working to actualise now is the biafra of Nigeria, the biafra of the mind and not of the field' and i add(as is currently the case)'...the biafra where Igbos don't need to move their properties or worry about their safety or that of their possessions,no, it is the 'Innovative system of having your demand granted while remaining the master of the grantor of such demand(i.e Nigeria)', call it: 'psychological and systematic war of attrition and dominance'. That is 'grand conspiracy(where every Igbo fights in his/her own way while generally and sub-consciously having same aim in mind i.e inflicting frustration and guilt in the enemy's (Nigerians[igbo haters]) psyche, and the result? dominion!' I assure you, every of Igbos' agenda is working completely. That is the system of [white] jews(check your google on 'Jewish strategy of conquest' and see idealism at work). The plan is that Nigeria will be frustrated to the point of immobility till a pure Igbo assumes the mantle of power, and make slaves of those who made slave of them(igbos). Blind morons, Shine your eyes and read the happening(NWO: New World Order).
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
EagleNest: Hatred is serious blindness.
Time shall tell how long this 'joke' called Nigeria will last.
Walahi I love Igbo people. That is why I support Biafra.

Bia-ifuro! Bia-ifuro! Bia-ifuro! Forever!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Can you ibos afford food as expensive as Amala to eat? Amala remains the most expensive food in Nigeria at over N35,000 per bag, definitely beyond the reach of ibos. Ohh! let me call a nearby restaurant to see if they can deliver a steamy hot plate of Amala right now.
Mr. Globe:

^
grin grin
Are you just fresh from amala and ewedu table? Where is Ngodiagha, please serve this guy more plates of that brain block food. cheesy
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
They want Biafra, they want Igbo president

Talk about a confused set of people

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thanks jare, but its her, Thanks.
ilugunboy:

Don't gloss over his question..just give him concise answer... wink What do Iboz bring to the table in Nigeria? Not that we don't already know though cheesy
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Lobolintin(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
kingingkinging:

It is apparent you dont know anything? So from your statement, what does your tribe-Igbo contribute?

If there is a tribe that makes Nigeria attractive to the foreign countries, it is Yoruba. You have oil, we have oil. We have gold, you dont have gold, we have brain, you dont have brain. We tourist attraction, you dont have have. You have kidnappers; we dont have.

Bush Jr (formaer president of America) came to Nigeria, he did not even know there is anything called Igbo, Arnold Schwarzenegger, all the foreign musicians, Bill Clinton, Kofi Anna, Venus and Williams,all the people that matter in the World, they are not even aware of Onitsha or Ebonyi, so how important are you to Nigeria.

Forgotten generation.
Ogun fie jeun... Iyelala ma pa'e....
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
Its really funny when they can't wear their tittle proudly but smearing it on others.
Also, if you don't mind, I would love your opinion on their new "biafra war of Nigeria" cos its been working for the most part, for example, any argument instigated by ibo can end with Yoruba sulked mostly out of pity but helping the ibos achieve their goal.
ilugunboy:

Its so funny and lame when some Iboz say Yorubas are Coward.....what would you then term Ojuku running off to Ivory Coast and leaving behind countless of kids and women to the mercy of the invaders? Bravery?...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
Continue please,that's just about all you can do till the end of your time on earth.
Bolan123:

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by tunnytox(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
kayjegs: The problem we still have in Nigeria is that we are never sincere with ourselves. You will never see the Elite Igbo clamouring for Biafra. Please ask any Elite Igbo who stays in Lagos you know if he is really in support of Biafra now. And that he is ready to move to the East and start Biafra. Most the guys commenting here that are Igbos wont want to join in the struggle for Biafra. They can only post on nairaland and talk as if they are very patriotic. The Elite Igbos will just be laughing at these things. I dont want to sound sentimental here but sincerely if it was the Yoruba that wants to agitate to leave Nigeria, it will be successful because before they make such proposal, many plans would havce been underway and it would have gotten to an extent whereby when you ask any Yoruba person, literate or illiterate, Elite or not, they will say the same thing but Igbos would not do that. This is the problem. I am indifferent about Biafra, if it is the best thing to do now, then go ahead and plan it well but sincerity is never there. The so called Organizer abroad is using this to make more money. It is very simple. There are many funds for Rights activism, democracy agitations out there for NGOs which he just wants to benefit from and sees this as an opportunity to organize his Igbo brothers to achieve this aim. My advice to Igbo guys about this Diaspora guy when he comes, tell him to bring all his family along and stay on ground here to fight the cause instead of stying out there and doing this.
We will all know if Biafra will exist or not from sincerity in the heart of the Igbos but for now, we cant see it. I dont really mind if Nigeria divides so that things can work out well. Before you say, why didnt Yoruba agitate too, take note that for Yorubas now, there is no reason to agitate. If Igbos wants to go, the Yorubas, Hausas, South-South cant hold you down.

+100000 likes
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by nduchucks: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
It is amazing that the involved parties are oblivious to the fact that the animousity and hatred between Igbos and Yorubas, are the major thingies keeping Nigeria One.

By the look of things, One Nigeria will live forever. cheesy
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by blesszzy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
first its was 1st October, now 5th November............later we will hear next year............you guys are not serious.......stop making noise and enter your

various houses abeg
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
Awolowo did NOT commit suicide, so either your father or you, one of you must commit suicide.

All over the world when ruthless tyrant soldiers take over govts, human right activist are exiled, killed or imprisoned. so chyz The Sugomu and Gongosu of nairaland please tell us which Yoruba leader ran?

Accept your badge of cowardice ibos.
Chyz*:

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
dayokanu: They want Biafra, they want Igbo president

Talk about a confused set of people

it may seem confusing to an Yoruba filled brain, but the clear objective of the igbo nation is the disintegration of Nigeria.
Any of those two will actualise it.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
whitecat007: Awolowo did NOT commit suicide, so either your father or you, one of you must commit suicide.

All over the world when ruthless tyrant soldiers take over govts, human right activist are exiled, killed or imprisoned. so chyz The Sugomu and Gongosu of nairaland please tell us which Yoruba leader ran?

Accept your badge of cowardice ibos.

It is a well documented fact that awolowo committed suicide. Inform yourself first before making a fool of yourself.

Talking of cowardice. I have some names: OLADIPO DIYA, The crying Yoruba General!
Tajudeen Olanrewaju.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by COOLDUN: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
wolebaba:

Then you guys never serious be dat........you think e easy to secceed? If una never ready to get una dream state by force by fire, den una never serious. Till you guys are ready for lay down your lives for what you want and believe in; shut up and get along with Nigeria!!!!!!

How many lives were lost by Nigerians during their independence struggle era from Great Britain? Nigeria has turned to beasts which makes life meaningless and useless to them nowadays. That is why there is senseless killings everyday in Nigeria. If you are looking for Igbo person/persons to be killed for the independence, then you are living in a fool’s paradise. You Nigerians can be dying everyday, because that is the type of country you like to belong to. We the Biafrans are marching forward into our beloved Nation, like a moving train. When God says yes, no Animal can say NO.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
Please be specific by telling us who does and does not contribute to federal Govt.

Btw if you don't know, ibos have NO known oil well that is being pumped in nigeria today, its all politics and "biafra war of mind"

ibos are counting on their minority neighbors with oil for biafra.

Sorry pal, if you are really yoruba, then you are already a victim of the "biafra war of mind".
tayooluwole: i am a yoruba to the bone...bt i support thier protest....dis victimisation is much...we re tired of d menace of diverting d treasury belongs to a particular region to d development of other regions dat contributes nuffing to the federatn account... With breaking-away i see hope...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by phreakabit(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=18pt]Group demonstrates in Lagos for Biafra’s sovereignty[/size]

You know you are a messed up organization when. . . . . You choose to stage a peaceful protest in Lagos, rather than go to Abuja.

[size=18pt]The Biafra Republic agitators said they would also protest “Islamic banking, economic system, marginalisation of Biafra, lack of adequate security of life and property as well as neglect of infrastructure in the area”.[/size]

You know you are a messed up organization when. . . . . You protest issues that are of little or no relevance to you. . . Piece of advice, NOBODY will develop the Southeast for US, we have to do it by and for ourselves! Think foreign investors! Please think! Think!

[size=18pt]Some of the demonstrators told The Nation that they had the backing of the other countries whose flags they were carrying.[/size]

If you were betrayed, left in the cold, and hung out to dry (you get the point) by these Western countries, that were "supporting", are now "supporting" and edging you on in the past. What makes you think they won't do it again? Its been 42 years since the war ended. . . . . They say a fool at 40 is a fool forever. . . . Food for thought.

[size=18pt]According to them, they are tired of the neglect of the Oji Power Dam and River Niger Bridge, a lack of an international airport in the East, the neglect of the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, the Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway and the killings of their people in the North by Boko Haram, among others.[/size]

Only reasonable point read in the entire post. . . . But remember, Abuja! Abuja! Abuja! Not Lagos. . . . Lagos is inconsequential in this matter.

[size=18pt]Another member of the group, Comrade Emeka Onwane said: “Benjamin Onwunka, our leader, resides in London, but he came to Nigeria because of this Biafran freedom we are talking about. He has participated in various rallies and campaigns.[/size]

The quote speaks for its self.

[size=18pt]“We are tired of this failed country, with countless promises. We are no longer waiting for them. November 5 is the day of the official declaration, because we need to be independent as quickly as possible.”[/size]

The intelligent Igbos should please stay out of this idea. . . . This guys are apparently clueless clowns, It will be very messy I promise!

[size=18pt]One of the participants, Chidi Obi said: “This dream cannot be actualised without the full support of the people. We need to join hands to make our peaceful state a reality. The state, which has promised to be a state of milk and honey, is the right of every Igbo man, woman and their children.[/size]

Show us something sensible, and well thought up and the people will join. . . . I assure you.

[size=18pt]This guy has said it all. . . . The naivety of some of my Igbo people is worrying. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Tells Varsities To Access N1.3tr Tetfund Money / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Edo 2024: Hoodlums Destroy Shaibu’s Campaign Vehicle(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.