Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22160 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by tujays(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2012
God pls grant these greedy/selfish coursed people their nation "biafra" so I won't be sharing the same passport with them again. I have been shy to mention my nationality to anyone abroad coz of these drug pushers. So help them lord Amen. . .
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2012
kingingkinging:

Can u be better? How? Education; you are behind us, business; we have more successful people than you, professionalism; we are the best-from Law to medicine, to Accounting to enginering, etc. well u are better in kidnapping, armed robbery, 419,rituial killing, and road side businesses.

Otondo. You can never beat the reach. Na so u go dey follow us from Ondo to London.
What proof do yu have that supports your claim of being economically better? Lagos?? Mind you, the most hard-working business entrepreneurs in Lagos are Igbo men, Quote me anywhere. Yorubas mainly are conductors and are too lazy to work. Dat, yu know already. How can you say Igbos thrive in kidnappin and robbery?:/ Dats stupid. Every state in this country has armed robbers, remember?? I don't have to educate yu on lagos buh am sure yu know yu guys thrive well in Ritualists and ''Baba alawo''. I won't be surprised if yu appear ryt beside me after am done typing, buh My Baba Jesus pass yu hehe. Enough said, there is no wide margin in development in west and east so shut up yur stinkhole. We have educated profs and writers like Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda jus like yu guys have Soyinka. So where is dere d difference nitwit?? My brother tink wel before talkin, too much Amala don dey block yur brain cells

4 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2012
UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA!
Thank you Chineke God , Thank you Amadioha
At last our dream of Biafra will come true in our lifetime and our dead will not have died in vain. Thank you Ojukwu, thank you Achebe.
FREE AT LAST ! FREE AT LAST ! THANK GOD WE WILL BE FREE AT LAST !
UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by grandfada(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2012
take dat: Stop stalking me from thread to thread.
What resources has a land locked region got to offer? I forgot you guys are the most resourceful in kidnapping, drug trafficking, cannibalism and other unprintable vices.
They earlier you go join your fellow scoundrels living in squalor in your village, the merrier for the rest of us
grama! We hear youuuuuu!!! Ofe...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ogtavia(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2012
salam001: are you missing the igbos already,dont be afraid we still here with you

Mr Takedat or whatever..au old are u?u sound like someone who was born this morning and has been fed fat by lies and misconceptions about the eastern region..i am nt in any1 rooting for Biafra or sovereignty or any rubbish like dat...(i am ibo btw)..but ur comments and ur premises confirms you have no clue abt the region,you are just a shallow minded,fickle brained ethnic bigot who feeds,dwells and breathes on hearsay...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by achi4u(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2012
Zeus I: A ragtag organisation of barbarian states which serves the purpose of cowardly-violence, and a grand dream of Awo and Abiolacheesy. 'O' for 'Odudua'(the mythical yoruba ancestors. 'P' for 'Peoples'(rifraffs actually). 'C' for 'Congress'(gathering of confused men).
+5000
thats what they are.gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by KINGwax(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2012
take dat: These miserable Ibo's should spare us their agonies. The same set of people that wants to declare a sovereign state of biafra next monday are still making demands from Nigeria to better their lot.
is it new? They're jokes. Even their ojukwu can back to eat off Nigeria. Abi na lie? Mtcheew! Shiö!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by feminancy(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2012
if the igbo really want to go, so be it,¤ since the govt. Can not protect thire life $ property. The last time i travel to the east i really pity that region enugu~anabra road,enugu~abakiliki road, aba~ph.road. All of that is simply a death trap. Thats just the simple truth, the whole region dont have 1 single int. Airport. They are still the region that have 5 state .upon that, They have been slutard like ram and nobody cares abt that instead they are forced to staye together in the same country.
To me, if the fed. Govt. Can not find a way to address this issue and look back to thire suffering then will should have no choice . my openion
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by BabaO2: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2012
Chyz*:
[size=18pt]Group demonstrates in Lagos for Biafra’s sovereignty[/size]

Posted by: Esther Mohammed

Posted date: October 31, 2012

In: News |

Members of a group, the Biafra Zionist Movement (BZM), yesterday organised a peaceful rally in Lagos.

They said it was in lieu of their planned declaration of the Sovereign State of Biafra next Monday.

The rally, tagged: Redemption at last, was held at Ladipo Oshodi. It lasted for about three hours.

Scores of youths, especially Igbo, joined the rally.

They carried the flag of the defunct Republic of Biafra and the national flags of the United States of America, Israel and France.

The Biafra Republic agitators said they would also protest “Islamic banking, economic system, marginalisation of Biafra, lack of adequate security of life and property as well as neglect of infrastructure in the area”.

As early as 9am, the demonstrators were at the venue, chanting songs, such as The Elephant of Biafra; We’re marching to the promise land of Biafra.

Some of the demonstrators told The Nation that they had the backing of the other countries whose flags they were carrying.

According to them, they are tired of the neglect of the Oji Power Dam and River Niger Bridge, a lack of an international airport in the East, the neglect of the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, the Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway and the killings of their people in the North by Boko Haram, among others.

Speaking with The Nation, leader of the demonstrators, Mr. Kingsley Anyaegbunam, said: “The Biafran journey started since early 1967 by our leader, the late Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu. Though he was unable to actualise his dreams, some other people have taken up the challenge. We have the support of other countries, such as Israel and America.

“We are tired of this failed country, with countless promises. We are no longer waiting for them. November 5 is the day of the official declaration, because we need to be independent as quickly as possible.”

Another member of the group, Comrade Emeka Onwane said: “Benjamin Onwunka, our leader, resides in London, but he came to Nigeria because of this Biafran freedom we are talking about. He has participated in various rallies and campaigns.

“The essence of this rally is to mobilise the Igbo, who are not aware of the Biafran struggle. We want them to know there will be freedom for us soon. We want them to join in the struggle because what we are talking about is not one man’s race. The sky is our starting point.”

One of the participants, Chidi Obi said: “This dream cannot be actualised without the full support of the people. We need to join hands to make our peaceful state a reality. The state, which has promised to be a state of milk and honey, is the right of every Igbo man, woman and their children.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/group-demonstrates-in-lagos-for-biafras-sovereignty/
Fake,miserable,covetous set of people
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by buhak: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2012
i dey laugh oooooooo, this people need work, fashola give this people work.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by StarFist(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2012
cheesy tis getting interesting
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Okijajuju1(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2012
OMG!!!

Not Again..
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by RealMccoy2(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2012
Baba_O:
Fake,miserable,covetous set of people
Yorobbers are the only ethnic group keeping that country together for their own gains(oyl) Boko Haram,North are already flying their Flag, Niger Delta declared their sovereignty already,South East made up their mind 1966, South West is.......? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2012
ban master:

U must have been born on the highway coz that where most accident occur.. i blive ure confused
You guys should free this guy. How dare you call a human being an accident. Anyway, I don't know if his opinion was due to tribalism but most of what he said is true. I don't think Abiola was a tribalist but I know Awolowo was an extreme tribalist and everyone knows too. If you're not a tribalist then you should know too. Also, forget about the fact that OPC is a yoruba group, the truth is that it is/was an extremely violent group to the extent that it was a nuisance to the society at a point. Let's see things the way they are and not be tribalistic. This could have helped the country a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ndjones(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2012
Desola:

Ase!

The beauty of it would be to see others joining in and shouting "let biafra go" it would take the okoros who are really speaking from the corners of their mouths and let them know that we see them as a burden and the earlier they vacate our lands, the better.

I really wish to see OPC giving them a hand and helping them to pack their loads. Let's do the reverse of what they think we'll do.
BIG FooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by obxddon(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2012
Like I always say in all my major reply "STOP SMOKING WET WEED BEFORE REPLYING TO THREADS HERE".
80% of the people wha have replied this thread curse the ibos with all there heart ane yet no one wants to let them go.Every one in Nigeria has freedom of association and right to live,so if the ibos say they are tired of this failed marriage called Nigeria,instead of typing rubbish here just support their course or pour water on your body and hug a live transformer instead of talking Trash here.
Yes there are kidnappings,drug trafficking,rituals,blood money and canibal life in the east..yet the stupid country cant let them be..Idiots on this sites wont let them be...if we are of no good to you people wait let us leave lagos and tell me how Ladipo,apapa and all other markets would be.
Ibos are looking for a way to better their life and their generation to come and if there is anyone that does not like that or want that....GO F**CK YOUR MOTHER!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2012
The yorubas are only expressing self induced hysteria, concerning what d bokos will do to dem should d Ibos be allowed to go. D bokos and d yorubas knws dat they will hve Igbos to deal wth, dat is why they kept away from Lagos. Why is it dat d yorubas never ask boko not to secceed but want Biafra to stay. No other region is oppossing Biafra more than d yoruba, why? They should not allow us to vent our anger on them o. A word is enough for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2012
KINGwax: is it new? They're jokes. Even their ojukwu can back to eat off Nigeria. Abi na lie? Mtcheew! Shiö!
SMH for you
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by mediainspired: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Everyone hold ur horses &ask urselves: WAT IS D GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION OF DIS SO-CALLED BIAFRA? Is it d 5 eastern states, den it wil be a small, landlocked country (dat is if d almost impossible happens &Biafra is reality) like Lesotho or Swaziland inside of South Africa. In 1967! ojukwu coerced Efiks, Ibibios &Ikwerres into his project &called dem 'minority Biafrans.' Today, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa, Anioma Delta are distinct ppl &can neva be coerced into a project dey ar not convinced about. All this small, splinter 'agitators' shuld stop embarrassing d Igbo wit their futile protests. Wash ur faces free 4rm d dirt of bigotry &ethnocentric tendencies (including all d shortsighted, llogic-stunted Yoruba tribalists here) &look forward to a new &better dispensation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by eduson55(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2012
obxddon: [size=18pt]Like I always say in all my major reply "STOP SMOKING WET WEED BEFORE REPLYING TO THREADS HERE".
80% of the people wha have replied this thread curse the ibos with all there heart ane yet no one wants to let them go.Every one in Nigeria has freedom of association and right to live,so if the ibos say they are tired of this failed marriage called Nigeria,instead of typing rubbish here just support their course or pour water on your body and hug a live transformer instead of talking Trash here.
Yes there are kidnappings,drug trafficking,rituals,blood money and canibal life in the east..yet the stupid country cant let them be..Idiots on this sites wont let them be...if we are of no good to you people wait let us leave lagos and tell me how Ladipo,apapa and all other markets would be.
Ibos are looking for a way to better their life and their generation to come and if there is anyone that does not like that or want that....GO F**CK YOUR ANTELOPE !!!!
[/size]
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2012
feminancy: if the igbo really want to go, so be it,¤ since the govt. Can not protect thire life $ property. The last time i travel to the east i really pity that region enugu~anabra road,enugu~abakiliki road, aba~ph.road. All of that is simply a death trap. Thats just the simple truth, the whole region dont have 1 single int. Airport. They are still the region that have 5 state .upon that, They have been slutard like ram and nobody cares abt that instead they are forced to staye together in the same country.
To me, if the fed. Govt. Can not find a way to address this issue and look back to thire suffering then will should have no choice . my openion
You have said it as it is. I don't know why people always let tribalism disrupt the way they see things therefore blocking their sense of judgement.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2012
obxddon: Like I always say in all my major reply "STOP SMOKING WET WEED BEFORE REPLYING TO THREADS HERE".
Ibos are looking for a way to better their life and their generation to come and if there is anyone that does not like that or want that....GO F**CK YOUR MOTHER!!!!
STOP THE VULGARITY NOW!!!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Group demonstrates in Lagos for Biafra’s sovereignty[/size]

You know you are a messed up organization when. . . . . You choose to stage a peaceful protest in Lagos, rather than go to Abuja.

[size=18pt]The Biafra Republic agitators said they would also protest “Islamic banking, economic system, marginalisation of Biafra, lack of adequate security of life and property as well as neglect of infrastructure in the area”.[/size]

You know you are a messed up organization when. . . . . You protest issues that are of little or no relevance to you. . . Piece of advice, NOBODY will develop the Southeast for US, we have to do it by and for ourselves! Think foreign investors! Please think! Think!

[size=18pt]Some of the demonstrators told The Nation that they had the backing of the other countries whose flags they were carrying.[/size]

If you were betrayed, left in the cold, and hung out to dry (you get the point) by these Western countries, that were "supporting", are now "supporting" and edging you on in the past. What makes you think they won't do it again? Its been 42 years since the war ended. . . . . They say a fool at 40 is a fool forever. . . . Food for thought.

[size=18pt]According to them, they are tired of the neglect of the Oji Power Dam and River Niger Bridge, a lack of an international airport in the East, the neglect of the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, the Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway and the killings of their people in the North by Boko Haram, among others.[/size]

Only reasonable point read in the entire post. . . . But remember, Abuja! Abuja! Abuja! Not Lagos. . . . Lagos is inconsequential in this matter.

[size=18pt]Another member of the group, Comrade Emeka Onwane said: “Benjamin Onwunka, our leader, resides in London, but he came to Nigeria because of this Biafran freedom we are talking about. He has participated in various rallies and campaigns.[/size]

The quote speaks for its self.

[size=18pt]“We are tired of this failed country, with countless promises. We are no longer waiting for them. November 5 is the day of the official declaration, because we need to be independent as quickly as possible.”[/size]

The intelligent Igbos should please stay out of this idea. . . . This guys are apparently clueless clowns, It will be very messy I promise!

[size=18pt]One of the participants, Chidi Obi said: “This dream cannot be actualised without the full support of the people. We need to join hands to make our peaceful state a reality. The state, which has promised to be a state of milk and honey, is the right of every Igbo man, woman and their children.[/size]

Show us something sensible, and well thought up and the people will join. . . . I assure you.

4 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by lukkie(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2012
nitlad: Demonstrating in Lagos for Biafra's sovereignty? Talk about misplaced priorities of a delusional lot.

LOL. Don't blame them, they still have to enter their shops once d protest is over. Confused lot.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2012
I made a post earlier on here https://www.nairaland.com/912769/biafra-independence/1#12298396 about this same issue . The only way this BZM guys can make progress is by following some if not all of the steps below

1.He should release a press statement / secure an interview with AP , CNN , BBC , Aljazerra , Reuters , Times . Media houses are the BEST way to get the attention of the world , The story of the BIAFRAN war is hidden and you would be surprised that more than 70% of the world don't know about the atrocities committed by the Federal troops against the igbos (3 millions igbos died in this war and mind you this is the number of casualties ACCOUNTED for , the rest were declared missing ) .

2.He should push for the arrest of the Majors and Generals involved in the atrocities that took place from 1967 - 1970. The holocaust took place some 60 something years ago and immediately the allied forces defeated the Nazis the Nazi generals / prison wardens were hunted down by the interpol / cia for close to 7decades . The Biafran war story is deliberately being swept under the carpet by those who had a hand in the incessant blood shed and their crimes should be exposed to the world.

3.He should lead a peaceful protest at the UN HQ and at the Nigerian embassy in the USA , UK , Germany , France etc until he gains the attention of the international media and makes a speech at the UN assembly.

4.He should go to world renowned universities and get in touch with respected political science professors and students who can also join in the peaceful protests and calls for self determination.

5.He should make a video journal / interview the family members of deceased MASSOB members who were killed by Nigerian military for being members of a non violent self determination group. He should use this to draw the attention of the international media and the world at large .

6.Rather than declare independence (which would translate to undermining the sovereignty of Nigeria)he should push for a referendum and get the likes of EU observatory body to inspect the polls etc.

7. Arguments should be based on the UN laws that support the self determination and emancipation of a people for their economic advancement and livelihood .

Article 1 of the U.N. Charter common:

“All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right, they freely
determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural
development.”11

Declaring independence without a referendum or SNC would lead to unfortunate circumstances and would have devastating results. Mr Onwuka had better study international law else he be made a scape goat.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by salam001(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2012
mediainspired: Everyone hold ur horses &ask urselves: WAT IS D GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION OF DIS SO-CALLED BIAFRA? Is it d 5 eastern states, den it wil be a small, landlocked country (dat is if d almost impossible happens &Biafra is reality) like Lesotho or Swaziland inside of South Africa. In 1967! ojukwu coerced Efiks, Ibibios &Ikwerres into his project &called dem 'minority Biafrans.' Today, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa, Anioma Delta are distinct ppl &can neva be coerced into a project dey ar not convinced about. All this small, splinter 'agitators' shuld stop embarrassing d Igbo wit their futile protests. Wash ur faces free 4rm d dirt of bigotry &ethnocentric tendencies (including all d shortsighted, llogic-stunted Yoruba tribalists here) &look forward to a new &better dispensation in Nigeria.
Guy,you have to quit smoking cassava leafs it's not good for your juvenile pea-sized brain,i warned you before,be smoke-free

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by rman: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Igbos want Biafra but they can't resist leaving the same region they love so much in droves.

They claim they developed Lagos and Abuja and own all the bussinesses in these two cities but they are finding it so hard to replicate the same things in their so much loved Biafra.

If Igbos are serious about Biafra, the first step is to go back into the region, develop it , stay there and hold your protests there.

All these free at last on Nairaland means nothing.
You all need to go back to Biafra or Igbo land first! No one is stopping you from doing that.

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by eduson55(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2012
LISTEN TO THE LADY'S COMMENT..DESPITE THE SUPPORT OF THE BRITAIN'S,EGYPT AND OTHER COUNTRIES FOR NIGERIA,WE STILL FOUGHT THE WAR WITH NO FEAR AND WILL CONTINUE TO.THATS THE SPIRIT OF BIAFRA.
THEY SAY WE ARE TOO SMALL,
THEY SAY WE ARE CRIMINALS,
THET SAY WE ARE BAD.
BUT I TELL YOU THIS,
A DAY IS COMING WHEN THE SON'S OF MEN,AND THE ENTIRE WORLD SHALL COME AND BOW TO HIM THAT IS ABOUT TO BE BORN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA,GOD BLESS BIAFRA.
LIVE AND LET LIVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPNXnMcHGtE
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2012
obxddon: Like I always say in all my major reply "STOP SMOKING WET WEED BEFORE REPLYING TO THREADS HERE".

How Ladipo,apapa and all other markets would be ? Leave that one cheesy cheesy
Do't worry , go first and then we will take care of our own problems. If I was Lagos governor, I will bulldoze those places after you lot have gone and turn them into beautiful parks where our children can play and enjoy themselves. Inside each of those parks I will erect a monument to Freedom from Filth. You will of course need a visa to visit Lagos to enjoy yourself. We will be earning part of our foreign exchange from tourists like you and if you overstay your visa we will deport your Igbo a$$ back to Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UP BIAFRA ! UP BIAFRA ! GIVE FREEDOM TO BIAFRA ! JONATHAN YOU WICKED SHOELESS IJAW MAN LET BIAFRA GO !

6 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by goldfish80(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2012
Judging frm the response θη this topic, one will imagine Nigeria is made up of only IBO απϑ YORUBA. Were are other ethnic groups for effing sake What is there opinion?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by gilmaro(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I get irritated that whenever Lagos is mentioned, low lifes like you bring up yorobberland. Is lagos the only south west state.
opc can do nothing. nobody is afraid of opc.
Since when did opc become law enforcement agency . It's high time federal govt let the ibo's go. Abi unity na by force? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State, Omokri Tells Buhari / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Ballot Papers For Niger East, North Missing – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.