Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,422 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (13196 Views)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
megxo:
GOLD DIGGER..............sowie, i wont employ ma wife, i'll "MARRY" her

Ode!! no point mincing words with you, besides which firewood u get for your backyard, talk more gold.

you better go and learn farming and earn a living instead of looking for the lady that would suffer with you,

*sings* Oshi O temi l'orun Baba...wa gbeni soke.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by agitator: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Toks2008:

you see what i mean? Please define continuous poverty. 1 year, 5 years or more?

The point is that few Nigerian girls will bear with you for a specific duration of time which is dependent on their breaking point and once this point is reached, pray that no rich suitor comes here way cos if this happens, you will be forgotten in a flash and you will cease to exist in her world.

Bros don't mind the leech.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: abeg stop quoting from d book,let's face reality even our bible say money is d work of d ministry,tell d world how u wud survive without having money in life..this doesn't work anywia in d world even among whites dat beta understanding,dia s no how u cud gain respect from ur wife and children if u can't take care of dem,now tell me how ur wife wud show u love wen she doesn't respect u as d head of d family

you see..this is what we are saying...your average mind tells you that someone that is poor now will remain poor for the rest of his life so you just can't stay with your partner till things gets better for both of you, I think it's because of the kind of girls you call girlfriends...suppose ashewos and gold diggers.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

Facing hardship or poverty does not necessarily mean that you are lazy, It's just an important process you need to go through in life to be stronger and wiser...If those kind of people are able to break away from poverty..you will find them to be wealthy peeps later on in life.

My dear, don't get me wrong, I understand all of what you are saying but I am talking about those slothful heads looking for who they would bound with poverty.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
agitator:

Bros don't mind the leech.

Devil get thee behind me!!!

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by larrymoore(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Indefinite because if d poverty exists b4 luv ladies will shun u bt l luv exists b4 d arrival of mr poverty ladies culd be trap. Ladies dont want 2 leave their parent home poor n still come to d husband house 4 face 2.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
larrymoore: Indefinite because if d poverty exists b4 luv ladies will shun u bt l luv exists b4 d arrival of mr poverty ladies culd be trap. Ladies dont want 2 leave their parent home poor n still come to d husband house 4 face 2.

thank you for your sincere comment.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: indeed u must be talking frm experiece,now I have a little help to beta ur life...Transfer Status Status : Available for pick up by receiver Check status of another transfer MTCN: 039-029-8394 Sender's Name: David Lame Address: 4366 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati OH 45211:receiver name MRBrownJay Amount Sent: $1,850....

of course i talk from experience........... and since we are all as clueless as you then i must be a lesbian simply because i stand for gay/lesbian rights, or i am HIV+ simply because i talk about the disease? NONSENSE!!!!!
anyway, are poor people on trial here?! what you wrote shows us all that you will never have a clear view of the problem, and will instead use your obvious poor mindset (pun intended) to judge this matter.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by cyril83(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

you see..this is what we are saying...your average mind tells you that someone that is poor now will remain poor for the rest of his life so you just can't stay with your partner till things gets better for both of you, I think it's because of the kind of girls you call girlfriends...suppose ashewos and gold diggers.
u beta comot lagos if e no pay u,make u go find beta hustle for anoda place than make u dey expect one gurl wey go suffer with u....mind u no one is ready to marry a failure like you
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
masterpiecer:

Ironically, those who claim to be the wisest are mostly the most foolish undecided

U go live long my broda

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
190-the-clown:
In which country-

If you're talking about that country called Nigeria which
Is 7 steps from hell fire

You and your couple better pack to-cameroon and start from there
Cos no Nigerian girl, I repeat Nigerian girl was born 2 suffer
Infact 99.99% of them tear eye reach back!!
u funny ooo!! 99.99%
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Julieccentric:

My dear, don't get me wrong, I understand all of what you are saying but I am talking about those slothful heads looking for who they would bound with poverty.

how can they be bound to poverty if YOU "supposedly" have two hands made to create wealth?! i guess in your world, standing by your partner is out of the question? if YOU work then he MUST work too, lol! and yet, you come here talking about love while what you write CLEARLY make us all understand that you have no idea what love is.

if YOU can create wealth with your two hands (supposedly) then you wouldnt care if your hubsand found work OR NOT, because you could support that love on your own (with the wealth created by your two hands)......unless of course, a partner looking actively for work is NOT good enough for you, and only FINDING employment is. bwaaaaah!
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by heartdesir(f): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Capital NO because a man has 2tak care of a lady bfre da lady cn bodly say i am for him. It maks no point datn som1 else and anothr persn wl b tkn care of u bt 1imprtnt tin here is da poverty has its levels jus lik riches hav. No mata hw poor u are as a man @lst stand up 2ur responsblities. All a woman needs is attention.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by megxo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
Julieccentric:

Ode!! no point mincing words with you, besides which firewood u get for your backyard, talk more gold.

you better go and learn farming and earn a living instead of looking for the lady that would suffer with you,

*sings* Oshi O temi l'orun Baba...wa gbeni soke.
iz dis ur job...or do u do late nyt tinz...ah dont blame u wawiya..well, u dont know me n i neva wish 2 know u..... shegiya, ashawo banza!! grin
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: u beta comot lagos if e no pay u,make u go find beta hustle for anoda place than make u dey expect one gurl wey go suffer with u....mind u no one is ready to marry a failure like you

For your information, My parents died long ago and i suffered as i have got no helper, My lady stayed and suffered with me and now i am blessed and she is enjoying. I think you are the looser who needs to start using his brains..you may never have a good woman in your life because you are even blind and cannot recognize any. Go and refill your empty skull wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ifemsvivi: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
End of discussion!
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by klasiknonie(f): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed to her & the girl said, "Hey! Listen, your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. How can I be involved with you? How could you have thought of that? I can never love you. So, forget about me & get engaged to someone else at your level".

But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. Sometime 10 years later, they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall. The lady said, "Hey! You! How are you? Now I'm married and do you know how much my husband's salary is? $1,700 per month! Can you believe that? And he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tears on hearing those words.

A few seconds later, her husband came but before the lady could say a word, her husband seeing the guy, said, "Sir you're here? Meet my wife." Then he said to his wife, "This is my boss, I'm also one of those working on his $100 million project. And do you know a fact my dear? My boss loved a lady but he couldn't win her heart. That' why he has remained unmarried. How lucky would that lady have been if she had married him. These days, who will love someone that much he said to his wife. The lady looked in total shock but couldn't utter a word.

Life is so short and it's just like a mirror. You can only see as much as it reflects. So don't be too arrogant and proud of yourself by looking down on people because situations change with time! Someone can be poor today and rich tomorrow. And another can be rich today and poor tomorrow. Don't under estimate anyone, cos everyone has potential!.

#Borrowed Post
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by cyril83(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

how can they be bound to poverty if YOU "supposedly" have two hands made to create wealth?! i guess in your world, standing by your partner is out of the question? if YOU work then he MUST work too, lol! and yet, you come here talking about love while what you write CLEARLY make us all understand that you have no idea what love is.

if YOU can create wealth with your two hands (supposedly) then you wouldnt care if your hubsand found work OR NOT, because you could support that love on your own (with the wealth created by your two hands)......unless of course, a partner looking actively for work is NOT good enough for you, and only FINDING employment is. bwaaaaah!
you guyz r just derailing,what is d meaning of standing by,helping husband,those scope doesn't work outta deeper life union,how wud a wife render help wen d husband is a failure,wen a man can't boldly provide atleast 1 square meal in d house then tell me why such man involve himsef in marriage plan...d basic arguement is does love exist in poverty which gospel answer is NO...so if you guyz r living d life of expecting woman to provide food for d family,its beta u go to ori oke ikoyi for divine help
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
klasiknonie: A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed to her & the girl said, "Hey! Listen, your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. How can I be involved with you? How could you have thought of that? I can never love you. So, forget about me & get engaged to someone else at your level".

But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. Sometime 10 years later, they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall. The lady said, "Hey! You! How are you? Now I'm married and do you know how much my husband's salary is? $1,700 per month! Can you believe that? And he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tears on hearing those words.

A few seconds later, her husband came but before the lady could say a word, her husband seeing the guy, said, "Sir you're here? Meet my wife." Then he said to his wife, "This is my boss, I'm also one of those working on his $100 million project. And do you know a fact my dear? My boss loved a lady but he couldn't win her heart. That' why he has remained unmarried. How lucky would that lady have been if she had married him. These days, who will love someone that much he said to his wife. The lady looked in total shock but couldn't utter a word.

Life is so short and it's just like a mirror. You can only see as much as it reflects. So don't be too arrogant and proud of yourself by looking down on people because situations change with time! Someone can be poor today and rich tomorrow. And another can be rich today and poor tomorrow. Don't under estimate anyone, cos everyone has potential!.

#Borrowed Post
This story really teaches sense... Can we meet so as to arrange selling it to a NOLLYWOOD producer?.. Pls don't think I'm being sacastic,seriously I learnt from the story,I just hope some others will view it from your perspective

2 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
megxo: iz dis ur job...or do u do late nyt tinz...ah dont blame u wawiya..well, u dont know me n i neva wish 2 know u..... shegiya, ashawo banza!! grin

Ode! now you are trying to be funny. grin grin
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: you r guyz r just derailing,what is d meaning of standing by,helping husband,those scope doesn't work outta deeper life union,how wud a wife render help wen d husband is a failure,wen a man can't boldly provide atleast 1 square meal in d house then tell me why such man involve himsef in marriage plan...d basic arguement is does love exist in poverty which gospel answer is NO...so if you guyz r living d life of expecting woman to provide food for d family,its beta u go to ori oke ikoyi for divine help
lol
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by maktop(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Love in poverty is bitter, love in affluence is sweet. Poverty is a monster that take joy and happiness out of life.

2 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by goofie: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
poster what do u mean by poverty sef?

do u mean that d guy is jst goin thru a phase and is putting things in plae?

or he's not really working hard to make money and is trying to give women a bad name 4 not sticking wit the poverty.

money is not the the ultimate but its usefulness cannot be overemphacised

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Princephelar: This story really teaches sense... Can we meet so as to arrange selling it to a NOLLYWOOD producer?.. Pls don't think I'm being sacastic,seriously I learnt from the story,I just hope some others will view it from your perspective

That is exactly what we have been trying to teach some peeps on here. I hope they can understand.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by cyril83(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
maktop: Love in poverty is bitter, love in affluence is sweet. Poverty is a monster that take joy and happiness out of life.
may gud lord bless u for d quote....poverty takes away joy,happiness and love outta life...thank u sir
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
U GUYS R NOT EVEN ANSWERING MY QUESTION
HOW DO I KNOW THE CHIC IS 4 REAL AND A RIDE OR DIE?
DO I DITCH MY STUFF AND ADOPT A BEGGARS PERSONA AND SUFFER COS I WANT TO TEST IF SHES THE REAL DEAL? ( NOT POSSIBLE)
SO WHAT DO I DO? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: may gud lord bless u for d quote....poverty takes away joy,happiness and love outta life...thank u sir

OKO ASEWO angry angry angry
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by cyril83(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

That is exactly what we have been trying to teach some peeps on here. I hope they can understand.
I sensed it, u are d type dat bliv nonsense dey act in nollywood,was it not d likes of lola alao ,bisi ibidapo and co dat make up d story...woman wrapper
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: you r guyz r just derailing,what is d meaning of standing by,helping husband,those scope doesn't work outta deeper life union,how wud a wife render help wen d husband is a failure,wen a man can't boldly provide atleast 1 square meal in d house then tell me why such man involve himsef in marriage plan...d basic arguement is does love exist in poverty which gospel answer is NO...so if you guyz r living d life of expecting woman to provide food for d family,its beta u go to ori oke ikoyi for divine help

so in your world, an educated man that is actively looking for work, and sadly cant find any, is AUTOMATICALLY a failure? stop mixing apples with oranges and bringing MARRIAGE into the mix. if a man doesnt have money to buy HIMSELF a square meal a day, then he wont go and try to get married, duh! the problem here is NOT marriage, it is LOVE, and they are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. you should have used your head to understand that, especially when we all know that MANY are getting married WITHOUT ANY LOVE.

the IMPORTANT point here is that: IS POVERTY A FACTOR FOR TWO PEOPLE NOT BE ABLE TO LOVE EACH OTHER TRULY?! and then when you are finished answering that question then answer the following one: DOES TRUE LOVE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MONEY?! if you answer yes to any of these questions then you need to get educated on TRUE LOVE, and stop judging the 9ja goldiggers you roll with as a fact of life.

2 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by cyril83(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Babzilla: U GUYS R NOT EVEN ANSWERING MY QUESTION
HOW DO I KNOW THE CHIC IS 4 REAL AND A RIDE OR DIE?
DO I DITCH MY STUFF AND ADOPT A BEGGARS PERSONA AND SUFFER COS I WANT TO TEST IF SHES THE REAL DEAL? ( NOT POSSIBLE)
SO WHAT DO I DO? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
if u continue dat way,u may die testing oh...it is only God dat give good wife not by testing

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: I sensed it, u are d type dat bliv nonsense dey act in nollywood,was it not d likes of lola alao ,bisi ibidapo and co dat make up d story...woman wrapper

wetin i do for you this guy, You have not experienced true love, should i be blamed for that? I don experience am and you no need beef me..abandon your ashawo girl friends and look for better girls..mumu
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
cyril83: if u continue dat way,u may die testing oh...it is only God dat give good wife not by testing

Help me tell cyril83 , He should pray to God for a good lady not ashawos that he calls girl friends...maybe he will stop blaming me for his misfortune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed / Relevant Things That Will Happen To Your Vagina After Birth / If You Are A Ratchet Akata, That Nigerian Man Will Never Marry You For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.