Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (13199 Views)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
tlaret24: it does exist,i hav seen............
guy e no fit happen for naija except for abroad
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by nitlad: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
Freiburger:
What's with all these redundant comments nah?
lol... I just thought these kinda topics have been dealt with a zillion times on this forum!
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by dartsidius7(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
I think loving is a conditioning of the mind. there are certain attributes that attract us to the person we love. We dont just love for no reason. From my own PERSPECTIVE oooo. I dont think poverty attracts anything good. So, its not possible. Even guys want the good life.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
atbu1983: let us face the fact, the problem with most of us men is greed. No matter your situation, there are women who will be okay with you. The problem is that most of us men has long throat. We want to acquire a well educated and polish lady when we have nothing to offer.That is parasitism

so are you saying that if a man is well educated/polished but have NO job, he has nothing to offer? or better yet, are you saying that in order for a man to find TRUE LOVE, he must NOT go for someone better than him?! i certainly dont get you, so pls could you explain yourself?

it is better you go for a lady who will be comfortable with your status. every guy (poor or rich ) has a lady who likes him. But most of us guys want sometin we consider better.

a man should look in his urroundings and choose the BEST women for him, why should anyone settle for less?! you are again making no damn sense as what you wrote AGAIN has nothing to do with TRUE LOVE!

So also the woman also deserve the right to have taste too. Just the way some us value a pretty girl with not so good character more than an ordinary looking girl with good character. So also some ladies prefer nasty rich guy to a nice poor guy. to me, it is d same tin for both genders. it is all about taste and priority.

again, nobody gives a damn about what choices some women/men make in their lives, stick to the issue at hand which is: CAN TRUE LOVE EXIST IN POVERTY.
now go back to what you wrote and tell us does that have anything to do with true love. so far as we know, a lady can be attracted to a donkey if she well please, and that will certainly be TRUE LOVE.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by agitator: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Julieccentric:

Devil get thee behind me!!!

lol see eve wey satan dey control

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by kooto(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Freiburger: @ topic, there is nothing like love in the first place , we 've only got a strong feeling that last for a period of time, it could for a day or a 100years.
I am sorry for using this words..............this is trash.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by kooto(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
To me it depend on those involve, so saying yes or no is a personal opinion 'cause someone that has a private jet and conglomerate will most likely see someone using a peugeot 505 as at today as poverty stricken particularly when issues brings them together, and this 505 guy is well to do to own a car that someone else will be content to live with him.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Topsy4242(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
4 naija? hell No
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
nitlad: lol... I just thought these kinda topics have been dealt with a zillion times on this forum!
And why will pastors not stop saying the same words John the baptist said all through his life time 'repent for the kingdom of God is at hand'. Does that make the gospel redundant? And how many years ago have you been hearing this 'aids is real' and did that stop people from unprotected or premarital sex? Issues like these need to be discussed as long as there are people in them out there...
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

so are you saying that if a man is well educated/polished but have NO job, he has nothing to offer? or better yet, are you saying that in order for a man to find TRUE LOVE, he must NOT go for someone better than him?! i certainly dont get you, so pls could you explain your

a man should look in his urroundings and choose the BEST women for him, why should anyone settle for less?! you are again making no damn sense as what you wrote AGAIN has nothing to do with TRUE LOVE!

again, nobody gives a damn about what choices some women/men make in their lives, stick to the issue at hand which is: CAN TRUE LOVE EXIST IN POVERTY.
now go back to what you wrote and tell us does that have anything to do with true love. so far as we know, a lady can be attracted to a donkey if she well please, and that will certainly be TRUE LOVE.
how do u define true love in d first place? We should stop filling our brains and mind with fairy tales. From d very begining woman has always love suceesful,famous and powerful men. There is notin like true love in d first place. The only tin that exist is strong sexuall attraction, fondness etc which are all subject to change depending on d prevailing environment that initiated it in d first place. If u believe u can choose d best for urself, why cant a lady choose best for herself? A man with resources is attractive to evrybody. Even parents, siblings tend to love d member of d family with highest wealth? Even we as guys, tend to prefer to hangout with our guys who has money because we are sure of free beer and pepper soup. success attract us all.we all love good tins. And money is good tin. We all hate bad tins. Poverty is a bad tin. None of us (male and female) loves it. Thay is why all over d world, when a girl introduce her fiance to her parents, the first question evry parents ask (all over d world) is "what does he do for a living".
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
dartsidius7: I think loving is a conditioning of the mind. there are certain attributes that attract us to the person we love. We dont just love for no reason. From my own PERSPECTIVE oooo. I dont think poverty attracts anything good. So, its not possible. Even guys want the good life.
True talk bro. Let some people keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by nitlad: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
Princephelar: And why will pastors not stop saying the same words John the baptist said all through his life time 'repent for the kingdom of God is at hand'. Does that make the gospel redundant? And how many years ago have you been hearing this 'aids is real' and did that stop people from unprotected or premarital sex? Issues like these need to be discussed as long as there are people in them out there...
Seriously WTF?!
Waheva bloke.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by poweredcom(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Haaa nigerian girls are the worst and heartless creature I have ever come across no money no love they can even love a gorilla with money and suck him dry if the money finish dem go run -- that them especially of our generation its so bad these days especially when poverty is everywhere people are getting poorer in this nation everyday just a few are well to do - so now which way for girls now hussle and make dem belle full I pity for you wey no get money dey love woman go use you play snooker - she go dey tempted to Bleep guy with mega bar if she wants - ur own better the day you make her angry she can revenge suck your best friend dick - cos she know you are a broke ass
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2012
atbu1983: how do u define true love in d first place? We should stop filling our brains and mind with fairy tales.

if you dont believe in true love then pls desist from participating in discussions about true love....and open a thread about the subject so we (NLers) can educate you on the matter.

From d very begining woman has always love suceesful,famous and powerful men.

so now because women love successful, famous and powerful men, it means that men unsuccessful, unknown and men without power CANNOT find true love?!

If u believe u can choose d best for urself, why cant a lady choose best for herself?

the fact that you automatically believe that ALL ladies are SOLELY focus on a men's wealth, is the reason why you will always fail in this discussion. yes many broke ass ladies in 9ja are like that due to the state of poverty that they find themselves into, but taking their actions as a fact of life would have you fail time and time again.

A man with resources is attractive to evrybody.

of course....just like a women with the right curves is attractive to everybody, does that make men LOVE solely this type of women, duh!

Even parents, siblings tend to love d member of d family with highest wealth?

thats again you poor state of mind talking. they LOVE everybody in the family, but they PREFER the one who brings "light/comfort" to the family. just like a dogs would always prefer the person who FEEDS them. if that member of the family is the one who bankroll the whole family then WHY SHOULDNT THEY PREFER HIM? that person is the reason why they are able to have a smile on their faces thanks to the food, clothes and gifts he provides for the family. the important question you should ask yourself IS: would they NOT love him if he had nothing?! do you actually think that poor people DONT LOVE their equally poor siblings?! stop talking nonsense on NL!

Even we as guys, tend to prefer to hangout with our guys who has money because we are sure of free beer and pepper soup. success attract us all.

this is called BEING A PARASITE. you are only attracted to THEIR MONEY, thats is NOT LOVE, thats called being a BROKE A.SS BEGGING LEECH, bwaaaah! again, dont mix apples and oranges.

we all love good tins. And money is good tin. We all hate bad tins. Poverty is a bad tin. None of us (male and female) loves it. Thay is why all over d world, when a girl introduce her fiance to her parents, the first question evry parents ask (all over d world) is "what does he do for a living".

sadly your first mistake was to forget that we all love good things, and LOVE is a good thing, much better than money (unless you are a parasite who cant even buy yourself a meal, of course). your second mistake is to believe that ALL parents over the world ask this question because they love money bwaaaaah. they do so to know what kind of person the guy is, they do so to have an idea of who that man is, they do so to enquire about his educated self......but i doubt they do so to know if he is rich or not (sadly in 9ja they probably do but thats because the majority of people in 9ja are poor trying to get a free meal/ride).....sadly this is Nigeria, where men think they are something ONLY if they have money, and women gladly following and on this poor state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
atbu1983: how do u define true love in d first place? We should stop filling our brains and mind with fairy tales. From d very begining woman has always love suceesful,famous and powerful men. There is notin like true love in d first place. The only tin that exist is strong sexuall attraction, fondness etc which are all subject to change depending on d prevailing environment that initiated it in d first place. If u believe u can choose d best for urself, why cant a lady choose best for herself? A man with resources is attractive to evrybody. Even parents, siblings tend to love d member of d family with highest wealth? Even we as guys, tend to prefer to hangout with our guys who has money because we are sure of free beer and pepper soup. success attract us all.we all love good tins. And money is good tin. We all hate bad tins. Poverty is a bad tin. None of us (male and female) loves it. Thay is why all over d world, when a girl introduce her fiance to her parents, the first question evry parents ask (all over d world) is "what does he do for a living".
You must be a sugar daddy from the way u dey yarn grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
mrbrownjay abeg stop to dey waste ur time trying to educate atbu on wetin true love be.Mr Atbu nah sugar daddy grin
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Most Nigerian girls are materialistic, so, it is difficult to find true love in 9ja! No money, no love in 9ja! Even with your money, what you'll get is fake love grin

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by born2begreat(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
No.. No money no love
If Ɣ☺ΰ don't hav money and your woman neva run then check her well she's seeing someone secretly as an alternative. No one is born to suffer...
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
lefulefu:
You must be a sugar daddy from the way u dey yarn grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am a young guy of 29. I am a realist. no time for fairly tales. evry guy should work hard and succeed. In the words of alpacino in the movie scarface he said to his friend " In america you have to first make d money, when you make the money, you get the woman". He didnt say u get women when you make money. he said you get "the woman". which means if you are a guy of high taste, you must make money to get the woman of your taste. That is the truth my man. No need deceiving ourselves.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
lefulefu: mrbrownjay abeg stop to dey waste ur time trying to educate atbu on wetin true love be.Mr Atbu nah sugar daddy grin
I am a scientist. In all the theories i have ever learnt in school from primary, to secondary, to university (Bsc and Msc), Ideal equations don't solve real problems. Mrbrownjay is leaving in an ideal world, he is in a state of Utopia. I prefer to live in the real world. Ideal world is a creation of the mind. it only exist in the mind.

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
atbu1983: I am a scientist. In all the theories i have ever learnt in school from primary, to secondary, to university (Bsc and Msc), Ideal equations don't solve real problems. Mrbrownjay is leaving in an ideal world, he is in a state of Utopia. I prefer to live in the real world. Ideal world is a creation of the mind. it only exist in the mind.

let me guess, your real world is Nigeria?! now MR scientist, go back and have a good look at the word REAL WORLD, and then come and tell us what you believe is the answer to that question. just because you live in a country filled with broke a.ss begging desperate women who are willing to sell their soul to the devil for a BB, shouldnt be a reason to believe that this is what happen in the REAL WORLD. that is NOT the real world, that is what is happening to many women in 9ja because of the hungry poor state that they find themselves into. but is that a reason to believe that true love cannot exist in poverty? i think not, if that was the case then what you (Mr scientist) are saying is that the majority of Nigerians dont love truly, since the majority of Nigerians live in poverty......... nonsense of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by caukerzee(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mrjaybrown please can i get your autograph?! I swear you are the most sensible person on this thread.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
^^^^thanks bro, sadly many men have lost the plot on life....they believe with all their being that if they have no money, they can never find a woman, let alone LOVE....and the ONLY way to attract anyone is by having money. no wonder so many are willing to kill/rob/cheat/scam/lie and what not, for money.

as i always say: if someone doesnt appreciate you as a poor person, then they certainly dont deserve you if you ever make it in life.......and sadly many will fail miserably on that subject!
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if you dont believe in true love then pls desist from participating in discussions about true love....and open a thread about the subject so we (NLers) can educate you on the matter.

so now because women love successful, famous and powerful men, it means that men unsuccessful, unknown and men without power CANNOT find true love?!

the fact that you automatically believe that ALL ladies are SOLELY focus on a men's wealth, is the reason why you will always fail in this discussion. yes many broke ass ladies in 9ja are like that due to the state of poverty that they find themselves into, but taking their actions as a fact of life would have you fail time and time again.

of course....just like a women with the right curves is attractive to everybody, does that make men LOVE solely this type of women, duh!

thats again you poor state of mind talking. they LOVE everybody in the family, but they PREFER the one who brings "light/comfort" to the family. just like a dogs would always prefer the person who FEEDS them. if that member of the family is the one who bankroll the whole family then WHY SHOULDNT THEY PREFER HIM? that person is the reason why they are able to have a smile on their faces thanks to the food, clothes and gifts he provides for the family. the important question you should ask yourself IS: would they NOT love him if he had nothing?! do you actually think that poor people DONT LOVE their equally poor siblings?! stop talking nonsense on NL!

this is called BEING A PARASITE. you are only attracted to THEIR MONEY, thats is NOT LOVE, thats called being a BROKE A.SS BEGGING LEECH, bwaaaah! again, dont mix apples and oranges.

sadly your first mistake was to forget that we all love good things, and LOVE is a good thing, much better than money (unless you are a parasite who cant even buy yourself a meal, of course). your second mistake is to believe that ALL parents over the world ask this question because they love money bwaaaaah. they do so to know what kind of person the guy is, they do so to have an idea of who that man is, they do so to enquire about his educated self......but i doubt they do so to know if he is rich or not (sadly in 9ja they probably do but thats because the majority of people in 9ja are poor trying to get a free meal/ride).....sadly this is Nigeria, where men think they are something ONLY if they have money, and women gladly following and on this poor state of mind.
MBJ... GBAM!!! E don do,you get mouth,you too much,I beg free the guy. LOL
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

let me guess, your real world is Nigeria?! now MR scientist, go back and have a good look at the word REAL WORLD, and then come and tell us what you believe is the answer to that question. just because you live in a country filled with broke a.ss begging desperate women who are willing to sell their soul to the devil for a BB, shouldnt be a reason to believe that this is what happen in the REAL WORLD. that is NOT the real world, that is what is happening to many women in 9ja because of the hungry poor state that they find themselves into. but is that a reason to believe that true love cannot exist in poverty? i think not, if that was the case then what you (Mr scientist) are saying is that the majority of Nigerians dont love truly, since the majority of Nigerians live in poverty......... nonsense of the highest order.
. I have lived in united state. Bro i can tell u clearly that united state of America is even worse when it come to love, money and social class. Stop being deluded. There may be one or two lady who may be different, as a scientist, mathematician and engineerr that i am, when d percenTage of a property is small, we negelect them to get a real solution because thier impact is negligible. Majority of quality women all over the world go for quality men (rich, famous, or powerful men) when they get the opportunity. Not all ladies are so opportune to find a rich man with concrete interest in them.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
atbu1983: . I have lived in united state. Bro i can tell u clearly that united state of America is even worse when it come to love, money and social class. Stop being deluded. There may be one or two lady who may be different, as a scientist, mathematician and engineerr that i am, when d percenTage of a property is small, we negelect them to get a real solution because thier impact is negligible. Majority of quality women all over the world go for quality men (rich, famous, or powerful men) when they get the opportunity. Not all ladies are so opportune to find a rich man with concrete interest in them.

see this Scientist/mathematician/engineerr (he doesnt even know how to spell his own "supposed" job title) talking nonsense here?!
you are here talking about quality woman going after quality men when the SUBJECT OF THIS DISCUSSION is about true love being present or not in poverty....and yet you want to come here and claim to be a scientist/mathematician/"engineerr" (lol) when you cant even understand a simple secondary school question?! Mr scientist indeed!

if you did live in the US you would have know that YES, quality women may look for quality men (who no like better things), BUT that equally a woman will have no problem dating/loving a poor guy (especially since that poor guy can get EVERYTHING on credit/layaway)

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

see this Scientist/mathematician/engineerr (he doesnt even know how to spell his own "supposed" job title) talking nonsense here?!
you are here talking about quality woman going after quality men when the SUBJECT OF THIS DISCUSSION is about true love being present or not in poverty....and yet you want to come here and claim to be a scientist/mathematician/"engineerr" (lol) when you cant even understand a simple secondary school question?! Mr scientist indeed!

if you did live in the US you would have know that YES, quality women may look for quality men (who no like better things), BUT that equally a woman will have no problem dating/loving a poor guy (especially since that poor guy can get EVERYTHING on credit/layaway)
making reference to my spelling is unneccessary knowing fully well it is a comeplete mistake. With dat u committed the fallacy "argumentum adhominem". i have already told you there are few cases of exceptions. However, they are too insignificant to be considered in d equation because thier impact will not change the solution to the world equation of love. Also telling me that a quality woman can love a poor guy who can get EVERYTHING on credit completely damaged and killed your argument in the first place. Because wit that statement the concept of comfort (riches/money) as a basis of love was supported by you. because the poor guy who can get everytin on credit is not actually poor in the true definition of poverty. Because poverty means lack. The guy you just defined has no lack and as such is not poor because the society/country he lives in created wealth for him. How can u compare the united state poor guy who can get everything on credit to a Nigerian Poor guy who does not enjoy that luxury of getting anytin on credit? Dont also forget ((just for ur infomation) that the ability to get evrytin on credit is what led to the recession in europe and american. Also are u aware today because of d recession in spain, spanish women/girls are staying in d street during d day for prostitution? Usually it was foreigners (from africa, asia and eastern europe) who mainly practice practise prostitution in spain. Today d spanish women themselves have taken over d trade and they are driving foreigners away. According to Maslow in his heirachy of need theory, physiological need (food, shelter etc) is d most impotant need to a human being. No woman in her right senses will just decide to live a poor life (lack of basic needs)if she has an alternative. She is not d cause of your poverty, why do you want her to suffer with u ( a stranger) just to prove she believe in true (suffer) love at the point of meeting you? A lady can decide to bare wit u if she meets u as a comfortable person and later on tins went bad (poor). Her staying wit u when u went poor is not neccessarily love, it is mostly integrity and appreciation of your niceness to her when u had enough. MOst women have conscience. because of poverty in naija, u guys have equated true love to suffer. A woman who has enof cash, can decide to love a poor guy (Mostly if d guy is handsome and dis is also as artificial as money as far as i am concern) because money/comfort is not her primary need. because base on maslow, her major need is now social need. A fine boy/man she can flaunt and control. Will u call dis true love? To me it is exactly d same with a pretty lady who doesn't have cash who marries an ugly man.because the ugly man will solve her physiological need and social need by placing her in a higher class in d society. Go and read the book of Ruth, Ruth (the highly respected woman in biblical history) seduced Boaz because Boaz was rich. because she wanted to meet her physiological need. Ruth 2 verse 1 (
1 Now there was a wealthy and influential man in Bethlehem named Boaz, who was a relative of Naomi’s husband, Elimelech. (Ruth 3 verse 1-3,12 (1 Naomi her mother-in-law said to her, "My daughter, shouldn’t I seek security for you, so that things might go well for you? 2 Now isn’t Boaz, whose young women you were with, our relative? Tonight he will be winnowing barley at the threshing floor. 3 You should bathe, put on some perfume, wear nice clothes, and then go down to the threshing floor. Don’t make yourself known to the man until he has finished eating and drinking.12 But while it’s true that I am one of your family redeemers, there is another man who is more closely related to you than I am. ) U see d primary purpose for wanting to maryy Boaz was security (comfort and good life) even though there was another man who was more eligible by tradition. Also 1st timothy 5: 8 AMP ( 8  If anyone fails to provide for his relatives, and especially for those of his own family, he has disowned the faith [by failing to accompany it with fruits] and is worse than an unbeliever [who performs his obligation in these matters]). You dont need to raise a family if you cant provide for it . Note:my arguments are strictly for marriage base relationship. Boyfriend/Girlfriend fun base relationship is not considered in any of my argument. ignore all d spellings and other errors and focus on d message. Typing with my fone.

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by roymary: 1:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Yes true love could exist in poverty. We love Nigeria even though we live in Poverty.

I love love this poor country. kiss
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 02, 2012
atbu1983: making reference to my spelling is unneccessary knowing fully well it is a comeplete mistake. With dat u committed the fallacy "argumentum adhominem". i have already told you there are few cases of exceptions. However, they are too insignificant to be considered in d equation because thier impact will not change the solution to the world equation of love. Also telling me that a quality woman can love a poor guy who can get EVERYTHING on credit completely damaged and killed your argument in the first place. Because wit that statement the concept of comfort (riches/money) as a basis of love was supported by you. because the poor guy who can get everytin on credit is not actually poor in the true definition of poverty. Because poverty means lack. The guy you just defined has no lack and as such is not poor because the society/country he lives in created wealth for him. How can u compare the united state poor guy who can get everything on credit to a Nigerian Poor guy who does not enjoy that luxury of getting anytin on credit?

YOU are the one who brought the US to this discussion claiming that the poor there were worst than the Africans, not me!!!! see this confused soul, first i am telling you that the Nigerian women state of poverty is the reason why people like you are saying what you are saying. then you came back and told me that you live "in United States" and that that the United States is even worst when it comes to love money or class.....so now i showed you that what you wrote was NONSENSE since a poor man can get anything he desires on credit, and NOW you do a 180degrees on me by telling me that the poor people in the US are not poor. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
at least you get an A+ for being highly confused and lost, Mr scientist/mathematician/"engineerr"

2 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

YOU are the one who brought the US to this discussion claiming that the poor there were worst than the Africans, not me!!!! see this confused soul, first i am telling you that the Nigerian women state of poverty is the reason why people like you are saying what you are saying. then you came back and told me that you live "in United States" and that that the United States is even worst when it comes to love money or class.....so now i showed you that what you wrote was NONSENSE since a poor man can get anything he desires on credit, and NOW you do a 180degrees on me by telling me that the poor people in the US are not poor. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
at least you get an A+ for being highly confused and lost, Mr scientist/mathematician/"engineerr"
there are poor in the US. The one defined by you were not the actual poor. The actual poor in the US are the homeless guys who dont even have house to stay. They live in community welfare houses/hostels. This class of poor cannot get evrytin on Credit. Except they still get food through welfare. You can equate this class of poor to the poor in Naija. And in the United State of America, no woman have thier time.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^^^so what you are saying is that: because there are avenues for poor people IN THE REAL WORLD to get better comfort in their poverty striken lives, it makes these people NOT POOR any longer?! let me guess, everyone who has access to credit in the US is rich/middle class to you?! pls whoever gave you that B U L L S H I T diploma of your (if you have any) should be flogged mercilessly!!!!! you think credits are free money or what?! a great deal of people are poor because of the debts they accumulated from THE CREDITS THEY TOOK. a great deal of people in the US are living from paycheck to paycheck with just about enough to put 3 square meals on their tables, thanks to their DEBTS RIDDEN LIVES. they put themselves in deeper POVERTY by getting credits (that are freely available IN THE REAL WORLD), but that doesnt change the fact that most of these people ARE POOR.....unless of course you (Mr scientis/mathematician/"engineerr" ) believe that just because someone borrows money, it makes them NOT POOR ANY LONGER?! bwaaaaaaaaaah!

if you believe that only homeless people are poor then you either DONT LIVE IN THE US or are clueless of your surroundings. what about the one living in trailer parks? are they not poor?! if homeless people are the only poor in your eyes, then Mr Scientist/mathematician/"engineerr", this thread should be titled: can true love exist in homelessness, and not poverty.

here is your education for this beautiful day......
many people in the US have low wage jobs OR live in single parent household .......some people have a JOB/HOME and yet can barely survive, as they live from paycheck to paycheck, just managing to pay their rent and put ONE square meal in their stomach (let alone 3). are these people NOT poor? can these people NOT find true love? over to you Mr scientist/mathematician/"engineerr"!!!!

btw: according to the NY Times (we will take their word instead of yours), 46Millions americans are poor. thats a lot of "homeless" people dont you think?!

BUT THE IMPORTANT QUESTION REMAIN (as you are crawling around the question): CAN TRUE LOVE EXIST IN POVERTY?!
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^so what you are saying is that: because there are avenues for poor people IN THE REAL WORLD to get better comfort in their poverty striken lives, it makes these people NOT POOR any longer?! let me guess, everyone who has access to credit in the US is rich/middle class to you?! pls whoever gave you that B U L L S H I T diploma of your (if you have any) should be flogged mercilessly!!!!! you think credits are free money or what?! a great deal of people are poor because of the debts they accumulated from THE CREDITS THEY TOOK. a great deal of people in the US are living from paycheck to paycheck with just about enough to put 3 square meals on their tables, thanks to their DEBTS RIDDEN LIVES. they put themselves in deeper POVERTY by getting credits (that are freely available IN THE REAL WORLD), but that doesnt change the fact that most of these people ARE POOR.....unless of course you (Mr scientis/mathematician/"engineerr" ) believe that just because someone borrows money, it makes them NOT POOR ANY LONGER?! bwaaaaaaaaaah!

if you believe that only homeless people are poor then you either DONT LIVE IN THE US or are clueless of your surroundings. what about the one living in trailer parks? are they not poor?! if homeless people are the only poor in your eyes, then Mr Scientist/mathematician/"engineerr", this thread should be titled: can true love exist in homelessness, and not poverty. Please define love, true love and false love? I need yoyr definition of the three as it relate to majority of couples in real life situations.

here is your education for this beautiful day......
many people in the US have low wage jobs OR live in single parent household .......some people have a JOB/HOME and yet can barely survive, as they live from paycheck to paycheck, just managing to pay their rent and put ONE square meal in their stomach (let alone 3). are these people NOT poor? can these people NOT find true love? over to you Mr scientist/mathematician/"engineerr"!!!!

btw: according to the NY Times (we will take their word instead of yours), 46Millions americans are poor. thats a lot of "homeless" people dont you think?!

BUT THE IMPORTANT QUESTION REMAIN (as you are crawling around the question): CAN TRUE LOVE EXIST IN POVERTY?!
Please believe what you choose to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Shocking Health Benefits Of Watching Pornography / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed / Relevant Things That Will Happen To Your Vagina After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.