Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (69119 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Guys how movement go be oooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
please where in YABA can one find the direct bus to katsina
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by hydee22(f): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pls who is going to kano and from there katsina on wed,wit areo,1:30pm filght? Let hook up
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
hydee22: Pls who is going to kano and from there katsina on wed,wit areo,1:30pm filght? Let hook up
Am going on Tues.. 3:30pm flight... Drop Ur num we go hook up 4 camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by hydee22(f): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2012
ogbeche77:
Am going on Tues.. 3:30pm flight... Drop Ur num we go hook up 4 camp

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by megadeath: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2012
For the fact dat we were priviledged to meet here means we can be friends. I'm an Army officer wit Katsina under my area of responsibility. Anyone here dat goes to the camp and needs help of any sort (except financial) send me a mail, Keneminem2000@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2012
I'm on my way there by road and boy its hectic..But we will survive.
@Ogbeche
Abeg come on time o.
Dont let boredom kill me 4 dia o.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2012
darefestus: I'm on my way there by road and boy its hectic..But we will survive.
@Ogbeche
Abeg come on time o.
Will be on my way shortly.. Abeg if u first me register, u fit arrange space 4 me too ooo... Drop Ur num
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by CrazyMan(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2012
darefestus: I'm on my way there by road and boy its hectic..But we will survive.
@Ogbeche
Abeg come on time o.
I wish you safe journey...don't worry, its well.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2012
ogbeche77:
Will be on my way shortly.. Abeg if u first me register, u fit arrange space 4 me too ooo... Drop Ur num
Make i reach dia first.
I still dey Nassarawa.
08129775798 or 08171916992
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2012
CrazyMan:
I wish you safe journey...don't worry, its well.
Thanks bro.
Fully appreciated.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
Your countdown starts today...enjoy urself...no dulling!!!

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Congratulations guys...don't forget to post ur ppa here lets see. Cheers!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Loskee(f): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Leboss! Na so u hate kt reach? Me dey serve for dutsinma comprehensive health center sha. Where u dey serve?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Loskee: Leboss! Na so u hate kt reach? Me dey serve for dutsinma comprehensive health center sha. Where u dey serve?
The doc,i see you.. Happy new yr & how's KT, ur home boy got posted to a govt sec sch at abeokuta
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Emeka71(m): 6:16am On Mar 01, 2013
But they have not yet pasted the states in the school.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by agb2011(f): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'v bn postd 2 Katsina. Seriously, i feel like crying. I don't even knw wat 2 say.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
agb2011: I'v bn postd 2 Katsina. Seriously, i feel like crying. I don't even knw wat 2 say.

Well, in perspective, its not as bad as it seems.
I was originally posted there too(now redeployed) and I must say its the experience of a lifetime. We all have safety concerns about the north so I'd advice you to go with the necessary documents if you want redeployment.

Whatever happens, don't let the shock of being posted there deprive you of your camping experience. Katsina is a very peaceful state and you'd be well taken care of in and around camp which is one of the very best in Nigeria.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by thezurg(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2013
I greet everyone in the house. Pls, does anyone know how much t-fare is from Lagos to Kano. I also would appreciate if you can help with information on about what time the buses take off at night. Nagode!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 02, 2013
thezurg: I greet everyone in the house. Pls, does anyone know how much t-fare is from Lagos to Kano. I also would appreciate if you can help with information on about what time the buses take off at night. Nagode!
if you seriously need an answer, you ll write with a normal font
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2013
I troway salute
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by thezurg(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2013
@ogbeche77 I have modified the post. It should be readable now.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by seyimama(f): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2013
#team katsina... Leggo! Cheer up frds frm my research, katsina isn't that bad only for d distance may be but we will survive. May God Almighty guide, guard, protect and provide for us. We will go and come back safely by his grace. Let's just plan to Take this as the will of God and open our hearts to enjoy the 3weeks.. U can fly lag-kano then 2hrs to KT. https://aero.slimtrader.com/aero/search-oneway/339/338
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2013
thezurg: @ogbeche77 I have modified the post. It should be readable now.
You can take kano from iddo park or from oshodi. They leave around 6pm (I think). Then U can take katsina bus from kano, another 2hrs.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2013
I rep batch b. I've been in katsina since last year. The camp is good and enjoyable. Holla if I've a y queries.
Ogbeche I greet U.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by thezurg(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Has anyone done his/her flight booking? how much is the flight option pls?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2013
thezurg: Has anyone done his/her flight booking? how much is the flight option pls?
book online at aero website, u should still see a sit for wednesday, booking over the counter is more expensive, so hurry up, cos with the amount of passengers that ll be en routing Kano next week, it likely all the sits ll be filled up, u know Kano is a transit city for those travelling to sokoto,zamfara, kebbi, katsina e.t.c
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2013
contra: I rep batch b. I've been in katsina since last year. The camp is good and enjoyable. Holla if I've a y queries.
Ogbeche I greet U.
my senior corper I hail ooo, how katsina city, the city should be agog in a few weeks time now that batch A are arriving.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Ogbeche77: my senior corper I hail ooo, how katsina city, the city should be agog in a few weeks time now that batch A are arriving.
yes oh bro, we'll be on ground to receive them.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by thezurg(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2013
thezurg: i'ld go with the flight option. Pls, which is the cvv2? Is it those four digits written under the card number?
yes it is, some are 3 digits, but you atm most have been activated for online use.
Another option is to book online, then take the code generated to aero counter at the MM2,to pay within 24hrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.