Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (69122 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by wengerjay(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
darefestus: Another problem is Civilization, how civilized is the state?
The most civilized state in the North west states and probably in the North.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by AlphaBravoIndia: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'll advise that katsina bound corp member should not call anybody claiming to be an Army officer with d battalion in katsina on this thread. If u enter katsina at night u can take a bike to d barracks and ask for the adjutant or d CLO. Ur personal security is in ur hands. I'll see how u can be assisted, as time goes by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by thezurg(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
@ogbeche By MM2 you mean Muritala Muhamm'd Airport? Couldnt I just use the bank?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
thezurg: @ogbeche By MM2 you mean Muritala Muhamm'd Airport? Couldnt I just use the bank?
yes the airport, banks don't open weekend, except u want to pay by using quickteller through the atm, but if ur money go hang, na till monday u go fit complain for bank ooo
So best bet, pay over the aero counter at MM2
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by ohkoojay: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Una I hail o! Who's going by flight through Kano. And by Aero on Tuesday 6.30 am here. Please holler. And hope Kano is safe to land in, before proceeding to Katsina.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by thezurg(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sorry if I ask too many questions. My national passport's expired. Can I use my voter's Id as a photo Id? Also, can I use my mobile device for the booking-that should mean that I wouldnt be making any printout when I complete it?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
ohkoojay: Una I hail o! Who's going by flight through Kano. And by Aero on Tuesday 6.30 am here. Please holler. And hope Kano is safe to land in, before proceeding to Katsina.
Kano is not safe to land in. I suggest U use witchcraft. That way U don't have to land at all. You'll just hang on an electric pole.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
thezurg: Sorry if I ask too many questions. My national passport's expired. Can I use my voter's Id as a photo Id? Also, can I use my mobile device for the booking-that should mean that I wouldnt be making any printout when I complete it?
it a local flight, u can use any ID card, ur sch ID ll be good, so u have not even booked, I bet u by tomorrow, u may not find any seat opening until wed or thurs, this is a rush hour, many corpers are travelling to the north, if u book with ur phone, just write out the code and proceed to mm2 to pay
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
ohkoojay: Una I hail o! Who's going by flight through Kano. And by Aero on Tuesday 6.30 am here. Please holler. And hope Kano is safe to land in, before proceeding to Katsina.
6:30am flight to kano, are u for real?
Kano is safe to land, the airport is at the heart of the busy city, the place is not as bad as people say.
From the airport, u ll meet corpers like u, heading to katsina camp, so roll with them, if u are on bbm, we can talk better
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
contra:
Kano is not safe to land in. I suggest U use witchcraft. That way U don't have to land at all. You'll just hang on an electric pole.
LWKMD, contra no burst my belle ooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by ohkoojay: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ogbeche77: 6:30am flight to kano, are u for real?
Kano is safe to land, the airport is at the heart of the busy city, the place is not as bad as people say.
From the airport, u ll meet corpers like u, heading to katsina camp, so roll with them, if u are on bbm, we can talk better

30c43b2e and yes there's an aero flight for 6.30 Tuesday
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by victorVIC1(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2013
I was also posted 2 katsina....where in lag do i get a bus going 2 katsina.I wud also appreciate any infor as regards transportatn cost
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2013
victor V.I.C:
I was also posted 2 katsina....where in lag do i get a bus going 2 katsina.I wud also appreciate any infor as regards transportatn cost
Go to oyingbo, iddo. Go early to book a good sit. They leave around 10pm. They'll tell you it's 5,550, U can beat it down to 3k but don't pay more than 4k. The buses are to kano. Take another bus from kano to katsina. That around 400 to 700 depending on the park. It's 400 in kst park.
You should get to kano like 12 or 1 in the afternoon. Katsina is 2hrs from kano. Call 0705 56 886 20.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2013
contra:
Go to oyingbo, iddo. Go early to book a good sit. They leave around 10pm. They'll tell you it's 5,550, U can beat it down to 3k but don't pay more than 4k. The buses are to kano. Take another bus from kano to katsina. That around 400 to 700 depending on the park. It's 400 in kst park.
You should get to kano like 12 or 1 in the afternoon. Katsina is 2hrs from kano. Call 0705 56 886 20.
advice him to take a cab from kano to katsina and not a bus
Those there rickety buses takes forever on the road

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by victorVIC1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tanx Contra....i really appreciate. Wen do u tink wil b most appropriate 4 me 2 b @ d oyinbo's park?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by victorVIC1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ ogbechi tanx 4 d additional infor
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Am from Nasarawa state uni keffi, any corper from ma school posted to katsina? And pals abeg we ar each others helping hand, I understand hausa and don't mind making friends in camp too, ma 2go username is mondehimself incase anybody wish to be friend, see u all in camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by julesoti(f): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
hey am also goin on dat flight ...u can add me on 07057017433..whatsapp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by mzpurplehaze: 4:43am On Mar 04, 2013
Im going on d flight too... Whatsapp 08060180347
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2013
victor V.I.C:
Tanx Contra....i really appreciate. Wen do u tink wil b most appropriate 4 me 2 b @ d oyinbo's park?
I think you can get there b4 12 , you can go back home and return later I.e. If your place is not too far. Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Mujitapha(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
You are all welcome to home of heritage and hospitality.

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by julesoti(f): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=hydee22]Pls who is going to kano and from there katsina on wed,wit areo,1:30pm filght? Let hook up[/quote
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=julesoti][/quote]
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by pistol: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
enjoyed my camp.batch b..
contra my guy,how u dey..?
flex dat katsina die before i redeployed to akwa ibom.
posted to kwasarawa in sandanu,dat place na sahara desert..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by pistol: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
it seems like na only dis thread reach four pages.
contra and ogbeche,thanks for keeping this thread lively...una well done.
hope say una go forgive me for redeploying.me dey regret am sef
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2013
pistol: it seems like na only dis thread reach four pages.
even meself redeploy go ogun, and I'm so loving it
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by agb2011(f): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2013

why do u regret reploying? I'm seriously thinking of redeploying to Ibadan. I don't av any medical report or marriage cert to use as an excuse, wil dey allow me. Pls advise me, do u think I shud redeploy? I don't knw wat i wnt.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2013
My guy Pistol, I greet U plenty. We're doing our best to hold our end.
Abeg no need for regrets at all. do your part and move ahead. right now, katsina is hotter than fire.
enjoy itself. Cheers!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2013
agb2011:

why do u regret reploying? I'm seriously thinking of redeploying to Ibadan. I don't av any medical report or marriage cert to use as an excuse, wil dey allow me. Pls advise me, do u think I shud redeploy? I don't knw wat i wnt.
I believe you can still apply for redeployment. The question now is why do you want to redeploy? Katsina is peaceful and the cost of living is cheap. The only problem is the distance back home. I'll advise you stay. Those of us here are not complaining really.
Welcome to katsina!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Emmywitty(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2013
Seriously, the stretch of road from Zaria to the orientation camp is the most boring road ever constructed. No diversion at all. Just the same fallow scenery. Chai... Anyway, got to camp yesterday and did registration. Dem thief my bed though...i left it outside the registration point only to see it has been taken away when I emerged from the room. Had to crash on someone's bed for the night. Anyone knows how I can get another one? Thanks. Was posted to platoon xxxx. How do I get in touch with fellow platooners?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by agb2011(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
contra:
I believe you can still apply for redeployment. The question now is why do you want to redeploy? Katsina is peaceful and the cost of living is cheap. The only problem is the distance back home. I'll advise you stay. Those of us here are not complaining really.
Welcome to katsina!!!

Okay. Thanks. Mayb I should stay dn. This means I'm goin to join a church afta orientatn camp 4accommodatn. Between RCCG and Winners, which fellowship do u think is d best? Sorry 4 bombardin u wt lots of questns. Thanks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
agb2011:

Okay. Thanks. Mayb I should stay dn. This means I'm goin to join a church afta orientatn camp 4accommodatn. Between RCCG and Winners, which fellowship do u think is d best? Sorry 4 bombardin u wt lots of questns. Thanks.
l will suggest u stay in nccf lodge till u come back from your leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.