Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? (4768 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Cutex01(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Do you allow your girlfriend or any female friend that is not a blood relation of yours pass the night in your house?

Personally I don't allow it, reason been that; anything bad could happen before day break, no one knows when death would come calling.

God forbid bad thing if such should happen the rhythm no go sweet at all. So as a matter of principle i d0nt allow a girlfriend or a female acquaintance pass the night in my house.

Guys what's your take 0n this? Also fee free to share any personal experience.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by k2039: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
she will be lodge in an hotel.

My house is not an option
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls be specific. Is intimate girlfriend among? Or just female friend? Cos your lover cannot look for u and u tell her u prefer to sleep with ur teddy bear undecided
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by larrymoore(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
No comment
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by UjSizzle(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
You're intimate and won't let her spend the night? Surprised she hasn't dumped your sorry a.rse yet.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Mynd45: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
She can sleep over, I don't mind
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01: Do you allow your girlfriend or any female friend that is not a blood relation of yours pass the night in your house?
Personally i dont allow it, reason been that; anything bad could happen before day break, no one knows when death would come calling. God forbid bad thing if such should happen the rhythm no go sweet at all. So as a matter of principle i d0nt allow a girlfriend or a female acquintance pass the night in my house.

Your post is ambiguous. What exactly are you afraid of? She dying in her sleep? Have you also considered the possibility of her dying during sex? Cardiologists can give a good explanation here. She could also slip and fall in the bathroom and hit her head somewhere. When death comes knocking, no one can turn it away.

Learn to think positively. Life is too short to be immersed in a pool of negative thoughts. Also, be careful what you think of, you just might get it all.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Cutex01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise: Pls be specific. Is intimate girlfriend among? Or just female friend? Cos your lover cannot look for u and u tell her u prefer to sleep with ur teddy bear undecided
be it intimate or casual girlfriend
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01:
be it intimate or casual girlfriend
for what na? Mtcheww! Hypocrite undecided
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by onila(f): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
fluid26:

Your post is ambiguous. What exactly are you afraid of? She dying in her sleep? Have you also considered the possibility of her dying during sex? Cardiologists can give a good explanation here. She could also slip and fall in the bathroom and hit her head somewhere. When death comes knocking, no one can turn it away.

Learn to think positively. Life is too short to be immersed in a pool of negative thoughts. Also, be careful what you think of, you just might get it all.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by StPete: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01: Do you allow your girlfriend or any female friend that is not a blood relation of yours pass the night in your house?

See qkwesion! angry angry

If them no sleep for my place, na ur parlour them go crash put?
Guy, nor dey form holier than thou, nobody holy pass e!
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Girlfriend? Hell yes,y not...isn't that sort of protecting her from robbers and rapists that are nocturnal.btw OP,the reason u gave is absurd
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Cutex01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
St_Pete:

See qkwesion! angry angry

If them no sleep for my place, na ur parlour them go crash put?
Guy, nor dey form holier than thou, nobody holy pass e!
Dont get me wr0ng please, its n0t a matter of f0rming anything, its just my own way of taking precauti0n. N0thing more.
I fink u guys ain't getting ma p0int. We live in a society where trust is very elusive, if u're faced with such an unf0rtunate scenerio what amount of explainati0n will you give to the girl's family to make them believe you?
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01:
Dont get me wr0ng please, its n0t a matter of f0rming anything, its just my own way of taking precauti0n. N0thing more.
I fink u guys ain't getting ma p0int. We live in a society where trust is very elusive, if u're faced with such an unf0rtunate scenerio what amount of explainati0n will you give to the girl's family to make them believe you?

What if u lodge her in a hotel and robbers come dere n shoot her? That explanation, u go explain am tire cos her parents will ask u why u let her sleep in a hoyel when u have a house. undecided
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by chinedumo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
uj_sizzle: You're intimate and won't let her spend the night? Surprised she hasn't dumped your sorry a.rse yet.
so gals like sex this much to dump a guy
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by seunfly: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01:
My brother if anything will happen, it will. What if something happen when she was cooking for u, when she is chating with u, when she is playing with u, when u are having hot se.x or when u are arguing with each other. What will you say?
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by DonCarlos1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Me? Never. I can only allow her sleep in your house!

1 Like

Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wish wives can figure out a way to get husbands not to pass the night. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by yemstok(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Personally i dont allow it, reason been that; anything bad could happen before day break, no one knows when death would come calling. God forbid bad thing if such should happen the rhythm no go sweet at all. So as a matter of principle i d0nt allow a girlfriend or a female acquintance pass the night in my house.

Your post is kinda confusing.....so if na Guy pass the night for you house and God forbid "dies" the rhythm go sweet abi?
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Velounie(f): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
@op,Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ mean wen A̶̲̥̅ guy slips in U̶̲̥̅̊я house nothin bad could possibly happen.stop being A̶̲̥̅ chauvinist
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Mynd45: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
Soon people will asked if it is fine to sleep with their wife
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:
Soon people will asked if it is fine to sleep with their wife
that will be the sequel to this post grin
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Mynd45: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
that will be the sequel to this post grin
I am waiting for that
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
It isn't proper
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by slex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
So where should she sleep?in another guy's house undecided
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Mynd45: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: It isn't proper
As if you don't do it
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by sisqology(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
My gf has slept in my house uncountable times and still counting..... We're nt even sure if its "till-marriage"

What's there?!
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: It isn't proper
Taaaaaa!
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Input(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls @op whenever she comes redirect her to my house which I promise you notting negative will happen.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

As if you don't do it
. Mynd,mind yourself oooo,and yes I don't do it.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
Taaaaaa!
. Taaaaaaa sharrap dia
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: . Taaaaaaa sharrap dia
*kicks her left breas't*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? / My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay / Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.