Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? (4783 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
*kicks her left breas't*
ooouch,Wtf*kicks his balls so hard* angry
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Whats with xynerise and left brea.. ts... ?
are you a ritualist??
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Wish wives can figure out a way to get husbands not to pass the night. lipsrsealed
are you tired ?? grin
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Elebiju: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

As if you don't do it
are u sure u are not a minor?.....smacks mynd buttocks......run to ur mama kids shouldn't be here
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Elebiju: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: ooouch,Wtf*kicks his balls so hard* angry
ouch!can't imagine the pain
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: ooouch,Wtf*kicks his balls so hard* angry
*balls made a metalic sound* serves u right. Dont kick it again. tongue
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Elebiju: ouch!can't imagine the pain
see your mouth like o-u-c-h.. ashawo
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidosis™:
Whats with xynerise and left brea.. ts... ?
are you a ritualist??
are u interested? undecided
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
*balls made a metalic sound* serves u right. Dont kick it again. tongue
. Gets so angry and decides to Çut off his two balls and his D**k *proceeds with a straight face*
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Elebiju: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidosis™:

ur balls must be small like pebbles lwkmd....touching acidosis balls.....mtchew see as he soft like fufu
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Elebiju: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidosis™:

Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: . Gets so angry and decides to Çut off his two balls and his D**k *proceeds with a straight face*
*removes her bra in d process and use it to tie her hands*
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Elebiju: ur balls must be small like pebbles lwkmd....touching acidosis balls.....mtchew see as he soft like fufu
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Elebiju: ur balls must be small like pebbles lwkmd....touching acidosis balls.....mtchew see as he soft like fufu
smack his gay head with pestle...
and then cut & serve his sim-card like blokos for my bingo.. (my dog)
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
are u interested? undecided

no sir smiley
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
*removes her bra in d process and use it to tie her hands*
. angry shocked shocked shocked,I weeee tell my mummy for you
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by naijathings(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
*kicks her left breas't*
it better be a jet li flying kick.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: . angry shocked shocked shocked,I weeee tell my mummy for you
I took permission from her before my action tongue
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by xynerise: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
naijathings:
it better be a jet li flying kick.
you mean TAI-CHI? grin
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by naijathings(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
you mean TAI-CHI? grin
or you can try Liu Kang's bicycle kick..
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by uyiekpenm(f): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01:
Dont get me wr0ng please, its n0t a matter of f0rming anything, its just my own way of taking precauti0n. N0thing more.
I fink u guys ain't getting ma p0int. We live in a society where trust is very elusive, if u're faced with such an unf0rtunate scenerio what amount of explainati0n will you give to the girl's family to make them believe
you?

OP when ur married you won't allow your wife spend the night in your home lest she dies in her sleep.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Mynd45: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: . Mynd,mind yourself oooo,and yes I don't do it.
Yes you do.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Cutex01(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
uyiekpenm:

OP when ur married you won't allow your wife spend the night in your home lest she dies in her sleep.
''married'' u said, that's a different ball game
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Mynd45: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01:
''married'' u said, that's a different ball game
Same thing
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
I remember back then in skool , a female friend of mine "actually my neighbour" chose to crash in my crib when her room mate traveled, in the early hours of the morning she had her asthma attack , with so much inside of me all I was able to do was to bring a bowl of water and started poring it on her body ;

Couple of minutes later she became conscious of herself and gave me her keys to bring her drugs for her in her room.

Since that day , I dey always think twice b4 I allow person crash for my house o.
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

Yes you do.
. Did I do it with you?
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Mynd45: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: . Did I do it with you?
Yes
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by chronique(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
@ OP: *yawns*. Pls can I send u my address so u can direct them to my house? My house is safe & I can very much take the risk. watchu say? But pple can ask some kinda questions though...
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Pakavy(m): 2:04am On Nov 02, 2012
Cutex01: Do you allow your girlfriend or any female friend that is not a blood relation of yours pass the night in your house?
Personally i dont allow it, reason been that; anything bad could happen before day break, no one knows when death would come calling. God forbid bad thing if such should happen the rhythm no go sweet at all. So as a matter of principle i d0nt allow a girlfriend or a female acquintance pass the night in my house.
Guys what's your take 0n this? Also fee free to share any personal experience.
YTF not!if u dont do it with ha she wuld do it with some1..scared of rapture catching u at it?join d preisthud nah
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by MrsChima(f): 2:09am On Nov 02, 2012
acidosis™:

are you tired ?? grin

of what?
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by credon: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
fairygeh:
ooouch,Wtf*kicks his balls so hard* angry
This anty go wicked oh
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by Chris2863(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
And to you, you feel death can't come knocking during the day??

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pain Of Loosing A Love One / Guys Which Is Your Type Of Bumbum. / We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.