Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay (4774 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Come Here And Speak Your Mind About MR JUDE EFCC / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
HOW MY EXPERIENCE WITH TWO GIRLS CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT GAY
It was on Tuesday evening, I had walked into the restaurant, after the day's, work left in my pocket was just an old 500 naira note that was completely worn out, Hey waiter', I exclaimed, as I sat on the rickety chair, resting my arms on the table. 'Oga welcome, na wetin I go bring for you?' Emeka the waiter inquired, for some seconds I wondered the origin of that word Oga because to my own very understanding it should be used to address men who are very successful in their life endeavours, without much hesitation I ordered for Fufu and Oha soup with two meats also with a chilled bottle of malt to wash it down.
I crossed my fingers as I await my sumptuous meal to be served, while looking around I discovered two beautiful damsels stunningly dressed, both were dinning, enjoying two plates of fried rice mounted by turkey laps with chilled fresh juice by the side for proper digestion. The girls were both into each other, gisting laughing, playing and even feeding each other without even paying attention to the fact that they were in public, ignominiously, I started pressing my phone going through my contacts with no intention of making any call but just to keep myself busy.
Before I could raise my head, my food had already been served uhmmm being the lion that I am, I didn't waste a second to wash my hand and deep inside the fufu that was molded as round as the globe, in less than two minutes, I was almost done with my meal, bitting and chewing my meat and suddenly, one of the girls in a relaxed tone said 'Mr, you are in a public place, please eat responsibly'. On hearing that, I quietly carried my meal to their table, set a chair in between their midst and asked the girl to teach me how to eat in public, they bursted into laughter although, they gave me a warm welcome and introduced theirselves to me before advising me to mind how I eat in public that it would only bring my self esteem low and all that bla bla bla but I cut her short by informing her that this restaurant is like a home to me and that I eat here every evening whenever am back from the day's hustling and opened up to them that I only ate in that manner just to draw their attention (which was a typical lie) they bursted into laughter and from there we where discussing about different topics and they later disclosed to me that they where lovers and they had plans of travelling out of the country to get married.
I was perplexed and dumbfounded, at first the statement was irky, but I had to control my emotions and acted natural by telling them that am not against one's sexual orientation, while discussing with them, Emeka the waiter came to me for his money, and I handed the 500 note I had with me over to him, but to my greatest dismay, he rejected the money saying that it was too old and almost completely worn out, a little arguement ensued between the both of us until one of the girls, salvaged my situation by giving Emeka 1000 naira note and asked him to keep the change.
That didn't go down well with me, because I started to feel embarassed, insulted and humiliated by the girls ' who do they think they are, and what makes them feel they can embarass me like that' I said to myself, but tryin to be a gentleman, I forged a fake smile and thanked them for such a kind gesture, we continued our discussion, this time on chilled bottles of beer, and so they went on to tell me how they became lesbians, Nneka, the girl who helped me foot my bills told me that right from her childhood she hated guys and never associated with them, she preferred the company of her female folks and from there she discovered her true self and she could deny the fact that she loves brunette girls with long finger nails that those were what she always watched out for before making out with any girl. Faith on her own part narrated to me her experience while she was in boarding school and how her school mother molested her and always plays with her private parts, so during her university days she identified only with her fellow lesbians. At the end of their stories, I assured them that there secretes were safe with me and I would always have them as good friends.
We ended up exchanging contacts, the next day I got a call from Nneka who was so much concerned about my wellbeing and invited me to their place on Friday so that we all could go see a movie together. Friday came and we spent good times at the cinema, and since then, they always call to check up on me, we hang out once in a while and we became good friends. I wrote this piece just to inform those that discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation to halt such and try acknowledging the fact that they are as human as other people and they should be tolerated in our society. Being gay doesn't make one a bad person, having spent so many times with those girls, I came to the conclusion that one's true self is not limited to the person's sexual orientation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by vizkiz: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2015
ok, so you wanna be a gay shey? That's good. Start lOoking for a partner. I recommend MRcork though tongue

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by respect80(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by ITbomb(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Female gay aka lesby = no problem. Their only wahala is the increase cost of cucumber and rubber
Male gay aka gay = big problem. Smelly pampas wearing yansh
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by badinfluence: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
O wow. You promised to keep their secrets?? job well done mr cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
badinfluence:
O wow. You promised to keep their secrets?? job well done mr cheesy
yes, or do u know them in person? they could even being here dropping their comments without u knowing it
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Rukkydelta(f): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bloody homosexual

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by FTBOY: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
cupsofxo:
HOW MY EXPERIENCE WITH TWO GIRLS CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT GAY
It was on Tuesday evening, I had walked into the restaurant, after the day's, work left in my pocket was just an old 500 naira note that was completely worn out, Hey waiter', I exclaimed, as I sat on the rickety chair, resting my arms on the table. 'Oga welcome, na wetin I go bring for you?' Emeka the waiter inquired, for some seconds I wondered the origin of that word Oga because to my own very understanding it should be used to address men who are very successful in their life endeavours, without much hesitation I ordered for Fufu and Oha soup with two meats also with a chilled bottle of malt to wash it down.
I crossed my fingers as I await my sumptuous meal to be served, while looking around I discovered two beautiful damsels stunningly dressed, both were dinning, enjoying two plates of fried rice mounted by turkey laps with chilled fresh juice by the side for proper digestion. The girls were both into each other, gisting laughing, playing and even feeding each other without even paying attention to the fact that they were in public, ignominiously, I started pressing my phone going through my contacts with no intention of making any call but just to keep myself busy.
Before I could raise my head, my food had already been served uhmmm being the lion that I am, I didn't waste a second to wash my hand and deep inside the fufu that was molded as round as the globe, in less than two minutes, I was almost done with my meal, bitting and chewing my meat and suddenly, one of the girls in a relaxed tone said 'Mr, you are in a public place, please eat responsibly'. On hearing that, I quietly carried my meal to their table, set a chair in between their midst and asked the girl to teach me how to eat in public, they bursted into laughter although, they gave me a warm welcome and introduced theirselves to me before advising me to mind how I eat in public that it would only bring my self esteem low and all that bla bla bla but I cut her short by informing her that this restaurant is like a home to me and that I eat here every evening whenever am back from the day's hustling and opened up to them that I only ate in that manner just to draw their attention (which was a typical lie) they bursted into laughter and from there we where discussing about different topics and they later disclosed to me that they where lovers and they had plans of travelling out of the country to get married.
I was perplexed and dumbfounded, at first the statement was irky, but I had to control my emotions and acted natural by telling them that am not against one's sexual orientation, while discussing with them, Emeka the waiter came to me for his money, and I handed the 500 note I had with me over to him, but to my greatest dismay, he rejected the money saying that it was too old and almost completely worn out, a little arguement ensued between the both of us until one of the girls, salvaged my situation by giving Emeka 1000 naira note and asked him to keep the change.
That didn't go down well with me, because I started to feel embarassed, insulted and humiliated by the girls ' who do they think they are, and what makes them feel they can embarass me like that' I said to myself, but tryin to be a gentleman, I forged a fake smile and thanked them for such a kind gesture, we continued our discussion, this time on chilled bottles of beer, and so they went on to tell me how they became lesbians, Nneka, the girl who helped me foot my bills told me that right from her childhood she hated guys and never associated with them, she preferred the company of her female folks and from there she discovered her true self and she could deny the fact that she loves brunette girls with long finger nails that those were what she always watched out for before making out with any girl. Faith on her own part narrated to me her experience while she was in boarding school and how her school mother molested her and always plays with her private parts, so during her university days she identified only with her fellow lesbians. At the end of their stories, I assured them that there secretes were safe with me and I would always have them as good friends.
We ended up exchanging contacts, the next day I got a call from Nneka who was so much concerned about my wellbeing and invited me to their place on Friday so that we all could go see a movie together. Friday came and we spent good times at the cinema, and since then, they always call to check up on me, we hang out once in a while and we became good friends. I wrote this piece just to inform those that discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation to halt such and try acknowledging the fact that they are as human as other people and they should be tolerated in our society. Being gay doesn't make one a bad person, having spent so many times with those girls, I came to the conclusion that one's true self is not limited to the person's sexual orientation.
there's no morale in ur story. ur just one pathetic homosexual apologist! undecided idiot!

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by faith551(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
well am writing on this post because I saw faith up there, op I have a question you
Can a thief be seen as innocent cause he stole for not having money to eat?
What makes us men are decisions we make and how we handle conditions around us. So if a guy touched you unnecessarily and molested you will end up turning gay aby

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
lesbianism is a sin.on judgement day your view will not be recognised

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Darkseid(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm sure this guy was paid by his fellow gays to post this. If you are gay,we understand but just don't let PMB and his boys to catch you because I'm sure they won't read this post.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by kingofpool: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
You no dey shame, a lesbian payd for the meal you ate cause you re not able to pay, nw you want us to join you nd start liking them. Silly dog

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
meaningless blunder
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
faith551:
well am writing on this post because I saw faith up there, op I have a question you
Can a thief be seen as innocent cause he stole for not having money to eat?
What makes us men are decisions we make and how we handle conditions around us. So if a guy touched you unnecessarily and molested you will end up turning gay aby
Being gay, doesnt neccessarily mean thay you will start sexually harassing others who re not. Its an orientation
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by faith551(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
cupsofxo:

Being gay, doesnt neccessarily mean thay you will start sexually harassing others who re not. Its an orientation

That sweat you think?, so a guy sheepishly looking at another guys ass is not molestation?.
I asked you a question and you didn't answer.
U as Los said the girl in question turned homosexuality because she was molested, and am asking you, if you were molested by a guy you will turn gay right? That's if ure not hay already

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by StPete: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
From all I can tell, except you’re not man enough, one of those girls or possibly two of them are gonna call you out on another date,
then they are gonna FVCK your brains silly. After then, you will come here to open another thread as to how you were fvcked by 2 lesbians. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by passionate88: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
faith551:

That sweat you think?, so a guy sheepishly looking at another guys ass is not molestation?.
I asked you a question and you didn't answer.
U as Los said the girl in question turned homosexuality because she was molested, and am asking you, if you were molested by a guy you will turn gay right? That's if ure not hay already
Now dis is d ordeal faced my young girls who school in girls burden school, I guess that experience is not perculiar to d gurl in question alone
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by faith551(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
cupsofxo:
Now dis is d ordeal faced my young girls who school in girls burden school, I guess that experience is not perculiar to d gurl in question alone

So since its rampant in girls boarding schools did all the girls turn lesbians? They dnt have any justifiable reason for their decisions, the more we accept them the more people they convert into their insanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by armadeo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bullshit cos...

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by MsBliss(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Been gay is disgusting. But that doesn't mean they are bad people.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by BabaNath(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Op so because of one plate of fufu and some beer, you wan turn gay bah? Kontinu

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by saaedlee: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
It is disgusting being gay, so shove it! I believe it is a psychological issue that needs attention immediately. I mean, how can you expect two grown up men to start inserting p£nis£s into each others anus? Its appalling to even think of two girls claiming to enjoy handling just breast. Our heritage just doesn't support it. So please carry ur issue park one side.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
I am not gay and will never be, I am only trying to stress that the discrimination against these group of people based on their sexuality, should be stopped, as already stated, they are as human as other people.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by saaedlee: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tydies:
Been gay is disgusting. But that doesn't mean they are bad people.
nobody was born bad, it is what they do that makes them bad!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by saaedlee: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
cupsofxo:
I am not gay and will never be, I am only trying to stress that the discrimination against these group of people based on their sexuality, should be stopped, as already stated, they are as human as other people.
what qualifies one to be human is the ability to decipher right and wrong. Going against the biological acts that created you is wrong, hence a psychological issue!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by zikmarty: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
It is disgusting being gay, so shove it! I believe it is a psychological issue that needs attention immediately. I mean, how can you expect two grown up men to start inserting p£nis£s into each others anus? Its appalling to even think of two girls claiming to enjoy handling just breast. Our heritage just doesn't support it. So please carry ur issue park one side.

I hate that act like any normal straight person should but does that give us the slightest right to temper with their lives and human rights?
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by saaedlee: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
zikmarty:

I hate that act like any normal straight person should but does that give us the slightest right to temper with their lives and human rights?

You quite right(only on the human right issue ooo), but NEVER did I mention nor suggest one tampering with a gay/lesbian right to life! Thank heavens for the law 14 years imprisonment: say that to them!
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by zikmarty: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:

You quite right(only on the human right issue ooo), but NEVER did I mention nor suggest one tampering with a gay/lesbian right to life! Thank heavens for the law 14 years imprisonment: say that to them!

Hahahaha even that 14years jail term is an infringement of their right.
can't we all just be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. / When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.