Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? (10257 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? by ace1(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Onegai: He doesn't want to marry your friend. She should return his ring, and tell him "let's just date for now" and get back into keeping the relationship open. If he loves and wants her, he'll come back and make wedding plans (no job will stop you from going after what you want). Recently, a guy called off his wedding the night before the ceremony because "his office in UK didn't release him on-time". There are broke guys chasing women and begging them to wed. Your guy has been looking for convenient excuses not to even do an Introduction. He doesn't want to be committed to her.

I don't think that's the best thing for her to do. Some guys will want 2 get married while they're broke but I don't think that's a very wise decision (my opinion). Even if she leaves now, she still needs about a year or more to get married to someone she's compatible with unless she's just in a hurry 2 get married and will settle down with any guy who's ready to take her 2 d alter. Like someone said on this thread, create the right moment and talk with him about it. If his reasons are good enough, I'll advice you wait.
Re: Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? by JewelDiamond(f): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Play along with him as if nothing is happening,don't talk about the marriage issue and don't depend on him.If you see another person that is serious you leave him,that's all.Time waits for nobody
Re: Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? by james1(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2012
Communication is the word;they should talk things over once for all time,everything and draw a conclusion.
Re: Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? by Goldwine1(f): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Every one is of the opinion that they should talk things over, but I tell you that guy has made up his mind, at least for now, he is not ready. In my own opinion, she should also pretend not to be ready too, stop disturbing him about it, dont put your all in it, meanwhile she should take it as an open relationship for now, cos the best is yet to come and if he is, he 'll come back to his senses, just believe and Pray for the best.
Re: Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? by LadyTC: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2012
hustla242: What is it with Nigerian babes and marriage, what's the rush?

It's a lifetime commitment and sometimes we just need time to be sure of what we're getting ourselves into.

Shior so desperate. One tribe in particular its like that's what they are bred for marriage. I won't mention I don't want war.
Re: Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? by LadyTC: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2012
A-town:

When you finally succeed in rushing him into marriage and he starts cheating/maltreating you after 6 months of marriage, you'll start crying. If he is not ready, he is not ready. If you can't wait, tell him. If the two of you can't come to a compromise, then move on and find someone else.
I'm assuming you are the friend hence the "you"

A lot of girls/women/ladies don't understand this at all. They wonder why their men sometimes go haywire. Am nt saying some guys r not real devils. Bt u actually create an opening for men to misbehave when u coerce, manipulate, guilt them into committment. U shouldn't be with someone u r nt on the same page with simples!
Re: Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? by LadyTC: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2012
babe4chi: My sister,dat guy is nt ready for marriage.... I tink u shuld tk d next step... "ENGAGEMENT is when a man proposes to marry a woman in a few months not when he proposes to chase other men away 4rm her 4 d next 5yrs.Dats witchcraft"

Nairaland commenters won't kill me with laughter kai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / O.O.U Girl Fights Dirty Over Yahoo Boys, Tried To Naked Themselves / Huge Water Melon! Nigerian Lady Blast A Lady Who Put On Two Push Up Bra. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.