Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

When She Just Wants To Be Friends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (18259 Views)

(strictly 4 The Ladies) 5 Signs Thats He Just Wants Into Your Panties / Men Beware!!! Women Just Wants To Get Married, Nothing More!!! / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by sweet7oyin(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
africanrapper:
Having a similar challenge too.

She's smashing hot. Her office is the next office from mine. Initially, she showed signs of wanting me to ‘toast’ her. Just this week, I did. To my utter shock, she’s now singing a different tune: “Uche, I want to be alone. I don’t want a boyfriend”. We should just be friends…blab la bla.
Now, I’m like WTF? Why did you show all those signs of wanting me to do toast you? Why the mixed signals?
Meanwhile, I’m dying to date this chic, ‘cos I think she has bright prospects.

What do i do?
let her go
Don't need to get friendzoned
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by sweet7oyin(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
prettiest1:

You are right on point. A colleague of mine did the same thing because I was friendly and closed to him than girls. He thought I was inlove with him and decided following me up. I told him such thing never existed.
this shows girls and gugs cant be "just friends"
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by sweet7oyin(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021

Same once happened to me, and me and the lady are still very good friends even till this day. The world lacks unconditional friendship and that is why we are where we are today
lol do u still have feelings?
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Deydontknow(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol this reminds me aof a bitch that wants just friends use fmt bill me urgent 5k you need see how I laugh am.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Deydontknow(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
steffans:

Shun her....she will come begging..she wants u to keep on toasting..2 TRY and see if u truly Love her....
Meanwhile if u shun her 4 Long na she go dey hussle u....lol....Dats Life

Guy you're too good, what you said just happened to me, I met a girl fine sweet girl that's newly employed few months ago at a hotel where I normally go to cool off after work. I liked her asked for her line it took her almost forever to give it to me, although she later did so I code she wants to play hard to get I had to message her on Whatsapp for a while with few calls then pretend to forget her completely. Although I normally see her once once at the hotel but I just do as if I no send am... I surprise as the Babe come the use her hand the send me message lately o come the even call me tell me say she wants make we see on her off day.

Gracias
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by HustlePro: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Deydontknow:

Guy you're too good, what you said just happened to me, I met a girl fine sweet girl that's newly employed few months ago at a hotel where I normally go to cool off after work. I liked her asked for her line it took her almost forever to give it to me, although she later did so I code she wants to play hard to get I had to message her on Whatsapp for a while with few calls then pretend to forget her completely. Although I normally see her once once at the hotel but I just do as if I no send am... I surprise as the Babe come the use her hand the send me message lately o come the even call me tell me say she wants make we see on her off day.

Gracias

That is the best thing to do. Now, because she came running to you does not mean u should fall.

Still act like you are not interested and move on... Hang out with other girls, and and upload other girl's pics on whatsapp... Hot babes that are prettier than her. The reason for this is to make her feel you have options.

One of the things that put girls on their toes is seeing that other girls are also interested in you. It increases your value in her eyes.

Don't go and engage this current one with the rep that she is the only one you have... She will Bleep u up badly. Before u give her chance, make sure she sees many pics of you with other girls on your whatsapp statuses... Very very important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Letters / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.