Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120915 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2012
surveycash:
AJ? 40 for 120? Can you deliver before xmas?

I like the look of your system.

Can't wait for 2013 to hit the market again. grin cheesy cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2012
Though this thread has clocked 100 pages, I will suggest we continue with it until the end of year 2012 so that SEASON 12 can start from 01/01/2013. Let the new thread start from the new year (2013).

May the pips continue to be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kaysalas(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Kirinwa:

In Forex you need patience,calmness and focus.You seem to be Jack of all trades and master of none.Settle down and determine the online business you wish to pursue and quit chasing shadows.Sorry I had to be this blunt if only it will prevent you from your first margin call with live account shocked then it's justified. cheesy
sad Hmn!, actually bro. you are very right. My focus has always been on forex but as the Yoruba saying goes: Ibi ti a n lo o ji, ibi ti a n ya si lo po. where i am heading isn't too far off, but where i am stopping over at are quite numerous. I have noticed this in myself and have finally resolved to focus on forex trading, website designing, computer programming, domain flipping and computer engineering and desktop repair cheesy,dont mind me, just kidding. FOREX ALL THE WAY! thanks for the blunt and objective assessment, i dont know how you got to know that much about me but i guess its from my posts on NL. thanks all the same, your words are like GOLD to me. Talking about Gold, i'll appreciate it a whole lot if you could kindly let me in on it, afterall, it is related to forex. isn't it cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2012
NZDUSD seems its ready to fall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bought EU TP 3342. My last trade for the year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
my GPBNZD buy is running,that's one very interesting pair in terms of volatility
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by mekuzoil(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
@LaconicINC,efe22,Honeric01,etc

I have also registered with commexfx,and gotten the $100 bonus,but placing orders in their platform has been so difficult.I have severally tried to enter positions under MARKET ORDER,using the least volume there which is iok,and each time their server responded by saying that "Your request to buy/sell 10k of EUR/USD was not sent b/c of insufficient funds in your account".Pls , kindly guide me on how to place orders with this ctrader platform,thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
mekuzoil: @LaconicINC,efe22,Honeric01,etc

I have also registered with commexfx,and gotten the $100 bonus,but placing orders in their platform has been so difficult.I have severally tried to enter positions under MARKET ORDER,using the least volume there which is iok,and each time their server responded by saying that "Your request to buy/sell 10k of EUR/USD was not sent b/c of insufficient funds in your account".Pls , kindly guide me on how to place orders with this ctrader platform,thanks

Simply click on the lot size and type 1000, 2000, e.t.c and you are ok. Hope this help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
hello lovely people. Trading lowkey while recovering from this damn illness. Anyways i am looking short on eurjpy with 30pips sl and 50pips tp and a volume risk of 4%.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Here's a question for the house. Which do you prefer? a.) high win loss ratio b.) low risk high reward ratio. c) all of the above.

I ask because most people can't discern the difference between the first two options. we learn everyday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
efe22:
Noted sir. Ignor button activated. But you self know say e no easy.
@Honeric, I understand sir.

This thread is full of hypocrites. Efe22 is an ardent poster here and now in need of help, and he has asked traders in here to help him but pple are either giving excuses or acting like they didnt see his plea for help.

Traders in here are always quick to shout that they made 200pips to 500pips daily, some even brandish their accounts showing hundreds of dollars in floating or closed profit. But now a brother needs ur help u've all gone mute. If 10 pple could give him just $50 each, his plea for $500 is met. So much for being ur brother's keeper.

Everybody in here wants u to share ur strategy but never willing to help when called upon.
Unfortunately he has pushed d ignore button on d only person that is able and willing to help. Thatz why I always tell pple never to judge a book by its cover.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
LOL, some mothers have them! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by mekuzoil(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
efe22:

Simply click on the lot size and type 1000, 2000, e.t.c and you are ok. Hope this help.

yes it helped,thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
wow! what a bad trade!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
infofirst: Eu, 20mins to confirm bearish till next support at 1.3143
Eu reverse at Fibo 23.6% retrace of 1.3306 and 1.2876 and failure to brk yesterday high will still keep 38.2% at 1.314x retrace the point to watch for trend continuation.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
infofirst:
Eu reverse at Fibo 23.6% retrace of 1.3306 and 1.2876 and failure to brk yesterday high will still keep 38.2% at 1.314x retrace the point to watch for trend continuation.

Long time bro, how e dey go? you are keen on this bearish "run"?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Or will you mind if i design a website for you?.......of course for FREE
rozayx5:

well the mods believe, threads that are not about making a million overnight shud not be here, when you open good threads they close them angry angry
i will launch another one as my end of the year gift, still considering the name.
in the next few minutes i will open another thread for the system grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
honeric01:

Long time bro, how e dey go? you are keen on this bearish "run"?

am wit the bull really n d pbearish in bar yesterday make me feel like going wit d correctn b4 more up. 1.34xx on my mind from there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
forexprophet: Or will you mind if i design a website for you?.......of course for FREE

that would be nice.
at least i can direct things fron there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
infofirst:

am wit the bull really n d pbearish in bar yesterday make me feel like going wit d correctn b4 more up. 1.34xx on my mind from there

I think the movements we are seeing this month is not decisive enough, you're going to see price moving up and here, here and there, remember this week is the closest to Christmas, so expect price volatility, don't be surprised to see EU plunge back to 1.31xx. but then this is forex where your views are not respected~
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dboy365: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

This thread is full of hypocrites. Efe22 is an ardent poster here and now in need of help, and he has asked traders in here to help him but pple are either giving excuses or acting like they didnt see his plea for help.

Traders in here are always quick to shout that they made 200pips to 500pips daily, some even brandish their accounts showing hundreds of dollars in floating or closed profit. But now a brother needs ur help u've all gone mute. If 10 pple could give him just $50 each, his plea for $500 is met. So much for being ur brother's keeper.

Everybody in here wants u to share ur strategy but never willing to help when called upon.
Unfortunately he has pushed d ignore button on d only person that is able and willing to help. Thatz why I always tell pple never to judge a book by its cover.
How does activating the ignore button stop you from helping "willingly". #1 Hypocrite!
@Efe22, post your bank account # here so people know how to get you some funds.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
then send details of the items you want to be on the site to my email(i will sms it to you).items includes name of site,contacts,etc. i willstart some thing from there.
rozayx5:

that would be nice.
at least i can direct things fron there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
PLS CAN U KINDLY ATTACH THE INDI THAT YELLOW AND RED,THE ONE THAT LOOK LIKE ZIGZAG
endfx1: TREND FOLLOWING STRATEGY as promised....if you have some indicators from the BOSS system just pick the GANN SSL 4HR and the XPS OSCILATOR indicators i have attach the rest..

As much as i have tested this strategy it rarely fails though not all trade are winners but you will definitely get big ride when you get it right..

Like i said i do my usual analysis on the daily and weekly time frame then drop down to look out for signals that corresponds with my analysis and trigger.if it fails then i know i followed my strategy strictly and lose responsibly..

Now the setup is very easy as you can see from the EU chart..the indicators are

1. QQE...use for your trigger on 1hr TF

2. GANN SSL 4HR....for likely change of trend on the 4hrs TF but viewed on the 1hr TF

3. WellxAMA.....shows you a Trending/Ranging market simultaneously

Entry Rules....BUY

1. Wiat for price to bounce off the lower channel on the 4hrs TF....a PRICE ACTION bar preferred like ( pin bar)

2. Switch to 1hr and wait for the GANN SSL 4HR to change direction and the WellxAMA crosses it above and allow the candle that breaks the GANN to close

3. Join the candle that crosses above the QQE 50 line..

SELL Rules..

1. Wiat for price to bounce off the upper channel on the 4hrs TF......a PRICE ACTION bar preferably ( pin bar)

2. Switch to 1hr and wait for the GANN SSL 4HR to change direction to up and the WellxAMA crosses it below then allow the candle that breaks the GANN to close completely

3. Join the candle that cross of QQE below the 50 line.....very simple

EXIT RULES......

Aggressive....exit at the opposite setup and rejoin if you like....usually +100pips

Conservative....Take profit at 50pips this is usually 1:1.5 R.R.R

STOP LOSS....10 pips above or below the GANN SSL.....its usually less than 50pips

NOTE: Even when all parameters are met do note trigger if price has not crossed the QQE 50 line...once price has broken the 50 line that is most often the beginning of the trend as such if you want to ride the trend you are only safe when price has broken the 50 line on the 4HR TF...once price is close to the QQE 50 line on the 4hrs be on the watch as it can get there and turnaround....combine this with 36 EMA you can spot a bounce and possible continuation.....pls take note

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
honeric01:

I think the movements we are seeing this month is not decisive enough, you're going to see price moving up and here, here and there, remember this week is the closest to Christmas, so expect price volatility, don't be surprised to see EU plunge back to 1.31xx. but then this is forex where your views are not respected~

yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
infofirst:

yes

Just like i was saying, after heading to 1.329x, plunged back to 1.323x, so funny.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
NU is going to sell for a while,it is negatively correlated with GBPNZD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
forexprophet: then send details of the items you want to be on the site to my email(i will sms it to you).items includes name of site,contacts,etc. i willstart some thing from there.

I saw the Sms , will send you the details
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
rozayx5:

I saw the Sms , will send you the details

sent you a mail cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
I have made 2000. Pips alone in gold today. I am on to getting another 1000. pips.Thank God I never gave up.Forex and gold is just like iron and diamonds!Gold fall na die! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hope followers of the prophet enjoyed all this.......OH MY GOD I CANT KEEP THIS TO MYSELF ALONE......I JUST SAW in my VISION......that EURUSD in 2013 will be BULLISH.....to be specific,in january it will have some struggles. but by the end of january it will start breaking UPWARD and EU PRICE WILL HIT 1.5604 in 2013........i feel like prophesying more.....i will b given weekly/monthly prophesy all through 2013 as time permit me cos....am also busy with GOSPEL MATTER and GOD is also moving me to POLITICAL PROPHESY ALSO cool cool cool....right now, i can see political situations in 2015.....but i wil keep it for security reasons.......THUS SAITH THE LORD....believe in the LORD and you shall be established.....belive ALSO in his servant and you will PROSPER.......2chron 20:20
forexprophet: DO YOU REMEBER THIS?.....sorry hav bin reluctant to type out my prophecies......but all went as i saw in d pip vision cheesy .....i was also catching all d moves you all hv bin catching......just a tip frm the prophetic bowels.....EU will continue its upward movement to reach the prophetic target and GU WILL REACH 1.6234 cool....$713 is not bad for today grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Kirinwa: I have made 2000. Pips alone in gold today. I am on to getting another 1000. pips.Thank God I never gave up.Forex and gold is just like iron and diamonds!Gold fall na die! grin

Ignorace is indeed bliss. Even after that painstaking explanation.

Your case is beyond redemption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (116) (Reply)

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.