Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120925 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2012
As this thread approaches 100 pages and as the year comes to an end (if d world doesnt end on Dec 21 as predicted by the Mayan calendar), I implore you all to stop bickering, beefing, fighting and lashing out. This thread aint meant for such. Your new year resolution shld be one of love, peace, progress and the likes.

Let's see a new you in the new thread and in the new year.
Wish u all a very successful 2013 in the FX/commodity market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by antosco: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2012
Wow you made over 300 pips within 24 hours can you please share with me your trading strategy?

forexprophet: its good way to end today........isnt it?.......rosay you didnt reply my question in your system thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2012
@ presciainter

i av bin following ur system....didnt c anything from u yesterday...nd u promised more explanations too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2012
presciainter: Hello Friends,

In the same spirit of sharing, cooperating and evaluating various strategies already shown by by Rozay5, Endfx, Surveycash, onlineresource and host of others, I hope to share some of my trading systems as soon as I am done with extensive and rigorous testings in all market conditions especially the response in a trend that the end may throw traders into confusion. I hereto, attach one of such systems that I am still reviewing.

Signals given today in EU, GU, USDCHF, GBPJPY, EURAUD-all hit the TP.
Signals on EURJPY,EURGBP failed to activate
Signal on AUDUSD yet to trigger.

More explanations later

Prescia
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2012
where did they move it and why?
rozayx5: NZD news coming up, 10.45
wonder if i can get something,
news snipers aimed NZDUSD shocked

@forex prophet, the mods moved my system thread to where they know best angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2012
rozay,the question is- how do u handle this kind of scenario wit ur system

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2012
[quote author=dagr8]@ presciainter

i av bin following ur system....didnt c anything from u yesterday...nd u promised more explanations too[/quot[i][[b][/b]Pls, kindly bear with me. I am engaged in a task that keeps me away most times from trading. I'll soon be fully and readily available. As for the promises, I'll surely post everything here in no time. Thanks again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

I will never discourage one human being from helping another human being; I was only trying to give advice.
I thot someone gave u a link to a broker that gives free $100, and u already took advantage of it. You even made $3 already trading the $100. Why not patiently grow d $100?

Really? But you already doing it. Few days ago, you said I am a GREEDY trader for losing my account to high lot size caused by the unexpected gap in EJ. I have told you before the money was'nt mine and the owner needs it before 25th Dec, 2012 or else....
How do you expect me to grow $100 to $500 in 3 months (0.01 or 0.02 lots) if am not gambling. This account is strictly for testing/demo purpose. Yesterday night, my first test gave 25 pips on EJ sell.
Lastly, where on earth you see my post of $3 ? Jesus

LaconicINC: that i cannot verify, i have made $3 on mine sha,just test ran d platform and funny i like it alot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2012
Am looking to buy usdcad, sell audusd and nzdusd. Hoping to get a signal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2012
efe22:

Really? But you already doing it. Few days ago, you said I am a GREEDY trader for losing my account to high lot size caused by the unexpected gap in EJ. I have told you before the money was'nt mine and the owner needs it before 25th Dec, 2012 or else....
How do you expect me to grow $100 to $500 in 3 months (0.01 or 0.02 lots) if am not gambling. This account is strictly for testing/demo purpose. Yesterday night, my first test gave 25 pips on EJ sell.
Lastly, where on earth you see my post of $3 ? Jesus

You do not need to respond to every post. i wish i could help you but the time frame is kinda tight, i believe God'll send someone deserving your way soonest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2012
honeric01:

You do not need to respond to every post. i wish i could help you but the time frame is kinda tight, i believe God'll send someone deserving your way soonest.

gbammm... enough words especially that kingofnothing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by antosco: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for sharing @endfx1 please I can't find the QQE indicator to download can you reattach it?
endfx1: TREND FOLLOWING STRATEGY as promised....if you have some indicators from the BOSS system just pick the GANN SSL 4HR and the XPS OSCILATOR indicators i have attach the rest..

As much as i have tested this strategy it rarely fails though not all trade are winners but you will definitely get big ride when you get it right..

Like i said i do my usual analysis on the daily and weekly time frame then drop down to look out for signals that corresponds with my analysis and trigger.if it fails then i know i followed my strategy strictly and lose responsibly..

Now the setup is very easy as you can see from the EU chart..the indicators are

1. QQE...use for your trigger on 1hr TF

2. GANN SSL 4HR....for likely change of trend on the 4hrs TF but viewed on the 1hr TF

3. WellxAMA.....shows you a Trending/Ranging market simultaneously

Entry Rules....BUY

1. Wiat for price to bounce off the lower channel on the 4hrs TF....a PRICE ACTION bar preferred like ( pin bar)

2. Switch to 1hr and wait for the GANN SSL 4HR to change direction and the WellxAMA crosses it above and allow the candle that breaks the GANN to close

3. Join the candle that crosses above the QQE 50 line..

SELL Rules..

1. Wiat for price to bounce off the upper channel on the 4hrs TF......a PRICE ACTION bar preferably ( pin bar)

2. Switch to 1hr and wait for the GANN SSL 4HR to change direction to up and the WellxAMA crosses it below then allow the candle that breaks the GANN to close completely

3. Join the candle that cross of QQE below the 50 line.....very simple

EXIT RULES......

Aggressive....exit at the opposite setup and rejoin if you like....usually +100pips

Conservative....Take profit at 50pips this is usually 1:1.5 R.R.R

STOP LOSS....10 pips above or below the GANN SSL.....its usually less than 50pips

NOTE: Even when all parameters are met do note trigger if price has not crossed the QQE 50 line...once price has broken the 50 line that is most often the beginning of the trend as such if you want to ride the trend you are only safe when price has broken the 50 line on the 4HR TF...once price is close to the QQE 50 line on the 4hrs be on the watch as it can get there and turnaround....combine this with 36 EMA you can spot a bounce and possible continuation.....pls take note

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2012
natruetalk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2012
rozayx5:

keep the wind blowing and avoid trading after this week cool

Yea Boss, thanks for the advice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by bambuzz88: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2012
4hours is still bullish. 1hour is bearish. Best to wait for both to timeframe to agree.
bambuzz88: abeg does anyone hv opinion of were eu is headin to
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2012
bambuzz88: abeg does anyone hv opinion of were eu is headin to

Although I entered a sell already in EU( Trying out a system) I want to believe that both bears and bulls are fighting to control the trend.

I strongly believe that a close of 4hr bar above the blue line will continue the bull trend and a bearish close of the 4hr bar below the ema line (Magenta dots) will confirm the bear trend to at least the first support level. This is purely my personal Opinion.

Chart attached.

Prescia

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2012
See the Daily Chart.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2012
presciainter: See the Daily Chart.

Bro did u get my mail? Sorry it came really late. For some wired reason beyond my understanding The mail went into my Spam mail. Am currently on mobile I will attach it when I get home. Or can google that site and the name of the Indi. Nice clean chart by the way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2012
gann locked undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2012

AJ? 40 for 120? Can you deliver before xmas?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2012
rozayx5: gann locked undecided

done for the year, so no need to run into this undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2012
natruetalk:

Going thru ur posts I discovered u lost every one of ur trades judging by the signals u posted, so I totally understand ur frustrations.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2012
GBP retail news 5 mins to go shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2012
no impact as expected grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

Going thru ur posts I discovered u lost every one of ur trades judging by the signals u posted, so I totally understand ur frustrations.

am sorry for you, anyway i will be downgrading myself for talking to your type as i believe you have nothing upstairs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kaysalas(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2012
forexprophet: IT MEANS YOU STILL HAVE CARRY OVER COS DEMO TRADING IS PART OF THE COURSE......INFACT THAT IS YOUR FINAL PROJECT WORK cool cool cool
grin grin lol! ehn ehn! So you mean say na my FINAL project be dat. Remember a certain Mark Zukerberg dropped out of school and today... you know the story. Any sha, thanks for the advice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2012
forexprophet: rozay,the question is- how do u handle this kind of scenario wit ur system

good, that is a sit tight ranging market, a headache to all traders

First keep an eye on the calendar, such happens a lot during holidays and other stuff, ranging markets have their reason, and you can note it happened in August, in such cases you might loose 3 trades or more,but get back all your losses in the mega winning trade shocked
you will need to look at 1 HR chart and smell retracements from there, i use the price channel stop a lot in such cases, you can get a sell on 4Hr but have buy on 1HR , so avoid such trades, they happen a lot in ranging markets, but they dont last maybe a week or 2 then everything goes back to normal smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dboy365: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2012
I closed my last trades for the year yesterday. See y'all next year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2012
forexprophet: where did they move it and why?

well the mods believe, threads that are not about making a million overnight shud not be here, when you open good threads they close them angry angry
i will launch another one as my end of the year gift, still considering the name.
in the next few minutes i will open another thread for the system grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (116) (Reply)

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.