Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120899 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
FXKing2012:
Unfortunately he has pushed d ignore button on d only person that is able and willing to help. Thatz why I always tell pple never to judge a book by its cover.

Bros this does not stop you from helping if you got the mind to. Help comes from the heart and when you decide to do it, satan himself cannot stop it because we are doing it because of God and not man. Yes if 10 people contribute $50, that will really solve issue that i agree but do we need that I don't think so because of record purpose since this dude will be RETURNING the fund in 3 months time. I know we ve blessed traders (millionaires) here who work hard for their money and can drop it without blinking eyes but the problem is trusting the recipient and not otherwise. But I bet you he is trusted because I have done business with him before smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
Kaysalas: sad Hmn!, actually bro. you are very right. My focus has always been on forex but as the Yoruba saying goes: Ibi ti a n lo o ji, ibi ti a n ya si lo po. where i am heading isn't too far off, but where i am stopping over at are quite numerous. I have noticed this in myself and have finally resolved to focus on forex trading, website designing, computer programming, domain flipping and computer engineering and desktop repair cheesy,dont mind me, just kidding. FOREX ALL THE WAY! thanks for the blunt and objective assessment, i dont know how you got to know that much about me but i guess its from my posts on NL. thanks all the same, your words are like GOLD to me. Talking about Gold, i'll appreciate it a whole lot if you could kindly let me in on it, afterall, it is related to forex. isn't it cheesy cheesy grin

Be careful with the way you are going in this thread. I see a hammer knocking on your door if you are not careful with this guy. Despite all the ignorance he has shown with his gold trade, you still went ahead making him your mentor. ok oooooo. Person when no fit differentiate between pippete and pips. na wa oooo. No one knows it all but this is a glorified ignorance and foolishness.

omaojo1:

Ignorace is indeed bliss. Even after that painstaking explanation.

Your case is beyond redemption.

Indeed shocking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Still watching the drama from the sideines grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Evans5050: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR HARD EARNED CASH WITH COMMEXFS
NEVER EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR CASH
BUNCH OF SCAMMERS
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.commextrade.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
Evans5050: [color=#990000][/color]
ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR HARD EARNED CASH WITH COMMEXFS
NEVER EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR CASH
BUNCH OF SCAMMERS
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.commextrade.com

hmmm, all these over night brokers, God help new comers sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Kirinwa: I have made 2000. Pips alone in gold today. I am on to getting another 1000. pips.Thank God I never gave up.Forex and gold is just like iron and diamonds!Gold fall na die! grin

Pls let us put an end to the ignorance, here is d diff btw pip and pipette:

Pipette Definition
One-tenth of a pip or a point/unit.
Very few organizations use such a
small value when quoting currencies;
a pip is usually the smallest value used.
www.investorwords.com/7687/pipette.html

Pipettes are fractional pips . Many
brokers now quote pips fractionally. A
pipette is equal to 1/10th of a pip.
www.forextrading.about.com/od/forexbasics/ss/anatomy_of_a_forex_quote_9.htm

OANDA Introduces Pipettes
June 25, 2004 - OANDA today
announced it has introduced
fractional pips or "pipettes" to narrow
the trading spreads for many currency
pairs offered on the company's online
trading platform, fxTrade. For the first
time, traders will be able to view and
trade on spreads that are quoted to
the fifth decimal point (pipette),
making OANDA's spreads the
narrowest in the industry, and offering
traders a less expensive environment
for trading currencies.
www.oanda.com/corp/news/pr/oandapipette

What the heck is a Pip? What about
a Pipette?
The unit of measurement to express
the change in value between two
currencies is called a "Pip." If EUR/
USD moves from 1.2250 to 1.2251,
that .0001 USD rise in value is ONE
PIP. A pip is usually the last decimal
place of a quotation. Most pairs go
out to 4 decimal places, but there are
some exceptions like Japanese Yen
pairs (they go out to two decimal
places).
Very Important: There are brokers
that quote currency pairs beyond the
standard "4 and 2" decimal places to
"5 and 3" decimal places. They are
quoting FRACTIONAL PIPS, also called
"pipettes." For instance, if GBP/USD
moves from 1.51542 to 1.51543,
that .00001 USD move higher is ONE
PIPETTE.
www.babypips.com/school/pips-and-pipettes.html

So, pls, let the ignorance stop!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
102 pages shocked shocked
FOD and Naijacutee, will start being among those viewing this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Eawealth:

Be careful with the way you are going in this thread. I see a hammer knocking on your door if you are not careful with this guy. Despite all the ignorance he has shown with his gold trade, you still went ahead making him your mentor. ok oooooo. Person when no fit differentiate between pippete and pips. na wa oooo. No one knows it all but this is a glorified ignorance and foolishness.

Indeed shocking
the guy raise insult on me as i try to correct me, so i just av to stay away frm him as i noticed his not willing to listen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
ANOTHER PROPHECY
In weeks after xmas, GU will continue upward until it HIT 1.6740. WATCH OUT.You can take a buy entry immediately after xmas....money mgt is essential cos one of the weeks will experience drawdowns b4 hit the golden line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2012
fxbomovi: NZDUSD seems its ready to fall.

It's been falling here since 2 days back. 30pips to go for me though still have a potential to touch 0.82291

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 3:30am On Dec 21, 2012

EU set for a 100pips rundown

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:37am On Dec 21, 2012
surveycash:

have you added EJ grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 4:50am On Dec 21, 2012
.I trade gold and I know what am talking.While you were sweating in front of your computer trying to scalp 50 pips yesterday with losses in between I made double of my account balance with peace of mind.From 1.3100 to 1.3200 is 100 pips in Forex but from 1601.00 to 1602.00 is 100 pips and have the same equivalence in dollars value in profits.I must confess that since I started gold trading I have quit Forex because it's just peanuts.If you need to be put through holler at me.I use instaforex platform.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 5:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Kirinwa: .I trade gold and I know what am talking.While you were sweating in front of your computer trying to scalp 50 pips yesterday with losses in between I made double of my account balance with peace of mind.From 1.3100 to 1.3200 is 100 pips in Forex but from 1601.00 to 1602.00 is 100 pips and have the same equivalence in dollars value in profits.I must confess that since I started gold trading I have quit Forex because it's just peanuts.If you need to be put through holler at me.I use instaforex platform.
Na wa 4 u sef....after all d correction....look guy dat will not help u....d bolded is 100 pipettes...wat u make out frm it depends on ur lot size...
Mr man stop shouting around...i trade gold too...and made 500 pips( 1693 to 1643) from monday....i know u will say is 5000pips ( cheesy)....u av sumtin up ur sleeve like ur friend bendazumm...i will fish u out...
i saw ur thread on gold trading https://www.nairaland.com/1135271/gold-trading-gold-mine
...wen u try sumtin funny...i wil fish u out ...i smell where u are going to
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Kirinwa: .I trade gold and I know what am talking.While you were sweating in front of your computer trying to scalp 50 pips yesterday with losses in between I made double of my account balance with peace of mind.From 1.3100 to 1.3200 is 100 pips in Forex but from 1601.00 to 1602.00 is 100 pips and have the same equivalence in dollars value in profits.I must confess that since I started gold trading I have quit Forex because it's just peanuts.If you need to be put through holler at me.I use instaforex platform.

Mr Man, i have been ignoring you all this while, your posts smell of
something else,
and as for the bolded, if you make a billion its for your pocket, whether its pips or pipettes, we make peanuts in forex, thanks for the insult anyway,( you can keep making your 5000 pipettes in your dreams, in will not affect anybody here positively, neither will my wind of change stop blowing grin, i hate things that smell fishy. can you go and start a thread on gold trading and market there, since forex is now peanuts to you, and leave our forex thread for us and stop derailing this thread with your funny looking posts adverts

why are you telling people to contact you out side this forum only marketers which of course we know are not real traders do such things if you have anything to offer drop it here, if you cant , i have added you to my SCAM LIST from today

Colleagues be careful with this guy, i smell a rat shocked shocked

this is how some of them came here started threads, and later ended up selling bad signals embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 5:36am On Dec 21, 2012
@ kirinwa...
u posted dis alert yesterday at ur thread 20-dec-2012

SELL STOP@ 1555.00
STOPLOSS 1558.00
TARGET 1550.00
500 PIPS AGAIN!!
TOTAL :1000 PIPS IN JUST 1 DAY!!

I was wondering where u get this from undecided definitely not instaforex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:38am On Dec 21, 2012
surveycash:

It's been falling here since 2 days back. 30pips to go for me though still have a potential to touch 0.82291

Very good trade, cool
excellent timing and execution kiss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2012
by their ways you shall know them - the pic below shows someone asking for info shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:47am On Dec 21, 2012
surveycash:

missed the EJ sell signal at 3AM this morning 30 pips gone though i have still clutched 20 pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2012
rozayx5:

missed the EJ sell signal at 3AM this morning 30 pips gone though i have still clutched 20 pips cool
i caught d train...tahnks man for ur system...am doing great wit it....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2012
surveycash:

will join the train once there is a clear signal here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2012
I apologize to the honourable members of. this thread for the misunderstanding..I am deeply sorry and will stick t dropping alerts ..Thanks

Gold Alert

Sell stop @ 1635.00
Stoploss 1638.00
Target 1630.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2012
From my Mail Boss edited
90% of all traders lose money trading. And out of the 10% that are profitable 70% of them give it all back in December. December is a VERY dangerous time to trade. Reason? Most traders take Thanksgiving until the beginning of January off. How does that affect the market? When there is a huge drop in volume in the markets ANY big orders, fundamental changes (crazy news announcements, etc) can cause a pair to just blow through support/resistance levels like they where not even there. This happened to my PSD customers yesterday. Sold EUR/JPY with a 150 pip stop...price went up VERY quickly to about -130 pips...almost stopping us out then dropping another 170 pips...all in 1 day. We closed that trade with a 39 pip profit.

So, what am I saying...just be very careful trading between now and January 6th. Lower liquidity equals a very volatile market. A quote that I always use in my webinars from Will Rogers "I am not as much concerned about return ON my investment as I am return OF my investment." Your #1 skill to learn in FX....protect your downside AND your back side, minimize risk...be careful in December.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2012
infofirst: From my Mail Boss edited
90% of all traders lose money trading. And out of the 10% that are profitable 70% of them give it all back in December. December is a VERY dangerous time to trade. Reason? Most traders take Thanksgiving until the beginning of January off. How does that affect the market? When there is a huge drop in volume in the markets ANY big orders, fundamental changes (crazy news announcements, etc) can cause a pair to just blow through support/resistance levels like they where not even there. This happened to my PSD customers yesterday. Sold EUR/JPY with a 150 pip stop...price went up VERY quickly to about -130 pips...almost stopping us out then dropping another 170 pips...all in 1 day. We closed that trade with a 39 pip profit.

So, what am I saying...just be very careful trading between now and January 6th. Lower liquidity equals a very volatile market. A quote that I always use in my webinars from Will Rogers "I am not as much concerned about return ON my investment as I am return OF my investment." Your #1 skill to learn in FX....protect your downside AND your back side, minimize risk...be careful in December.

Like i said yesterday, the market played out just the way i suspected, heading to 1.31xx, this market this period does not respect any indicator or system. just do it on a low key, pick few pips and close for the day until 2nd week of January when sanity returns to the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2012
But why will lower liquidity lead to high volatility? Just curious.
infofirst: From my Mail Boss edited

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2012
honeric01:

Like i said yesterday, the market played out just the way i suspected, heading to 1.31xx, this market this period does not respect any indicator or system. just do it on a low key, pick few pips and close for the day until 2nd week of January when sanity returns to the market.

Yes n am still expecting 1.314x to fulfill my expectation. na small risk this time if person must trade at all n infact during this time, my broker, agea, do disable trading when d volume is extremely low. this 4h is looking like heading back to 1.3271 but as long as no new high this week, am looking at 1.314x
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2012
fxbomovi: But why will lower liquidity lead to high volatility? Just curious.

with that the big players only need to just inject huge amount and d mkt will move in their favour
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2012
infofirst:

Yes n am still expecting 1.314x to fulfill my expectation. na small risk this time if person must trade at all n infact during this time, my broker, agea, do disable trading when d volume is extremely low. this 4h is looking like heading back to 1.3271 but as long as no new high this week, am looking at 1.314x

Why not just wait out the game by closing shop for the year? it's already 21st. don't you think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (116) (Reply)

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.