Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109157 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by binhozie(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
Look, 1st of all i'm not a madrid fan. 2ndly fair-weather fans are not my friends. But i dont see why this thread should not be resurrected, disjointed or not. Madrid fans will be madrid fans and deserve a thread. This thread is aptly titled and 4 pages long, This is their thread. No need for a new one. I share their excitement, to be truthful. Real Madrid suddenly launches a vicious campaign to sign world stars. Whether u like it or not, madrid will have a MASSIVE number of fans this season. MASSIVE!
Why?A good number of Man. U fans who were CR7 shoe-shiners will defect to Madrid. 2ndly KAKA. (Just listen to the name. A massive name!) This is d opportunity some fledgling fans have been lookin for. They will only be too glad to follow Kaka to Madrid, trust nigerians . I wont be surprised if my mum (a fledgling gunner) who has had her heart repeatedly broken becomes a madrid fan. She loves kaka becos he's a born again christian. As for me, i can trade all the crude oil in naija to have ronaldo's head on a pole, but i like kaka so i'll be watching him and watching madrid (not supporting them tho)
Then you look at benz, a probable ribery and a number of other possible signings. Jesus H. Christ!
Abeg if e vex u start to support them, becos for all i care this thread will possibly surpass a 100 pages once the season gets going.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by binhozie(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
nuff said cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2009
haha. . . Real Madrid thread. Nice. Now I have a new toilet to come and be shitting. PUTA MADRID!!!

If una no want Higuain. . Barca go take o smiley
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
Kray why are you so obsessed over this Higuain of a guy?

I know he is a good player, but Barca just doesnt need a forward now.

Villa is signing for 40 mills. Wetin we dey look for front again?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
Omo, i just gbadun the guy. He probably won't fit into our system anyways. I just like the guy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
Higuain is likely the most talented forward under 23. It is just unfortunate that he plays for madrid where they expect results and dont really groom young players.
If he had signed for a smaller club or played in alesser league like french or dutch, he would have gotten more playing time and developed much faster.

If the live up to their potential, Higuain + Benzema may become the terror of europe for the next decade.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
biina:

If the live up to their potential, Higuain + Benzema may become the terror of europe for the next decade.

Higuain has tonnes of skill and the heart of a lion. You can't watch him play and not love him. He is Rooney on steroids.

I'm hoping everything that can go wrong for Madrid does. If that squad they are putting together should gel by mistake, na yawa.

BUT, IN PEP WE TRUST!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2009
yeah ! i say a big thank u to whoever ressurected this thread thanks a million times.

God bless u.

Now to the business of the day.

Madrid don run mad o.

we re signing anything signable. But my greatest joy is the signing of RICARDO IZECSON DOS SANTOS LEITE (KAKA)

ronaldo and benzema are welcomed plus ribery won't be a bad idea.

AND i want some players such as DRENTHE,HEINZE,METZELDER , VAN DER VARDT to be dispossed off.

And we shldn't make the mistake of selling ROBBEN and SNEIJDER.

And higuain my homeboy should be kept where nobody can smell him( i just over love this boy)

Chei! barcelona are in trouble.

HALA MADRID.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2009
BIINA AND TIMMFIKK

I Thank u guys for keeping things running.

I'm sorry i went under for a long time.

And for the fair weather guy . LOS BLANCOS are madridstas we re peace loving people, we don't shift grounds but we

re peace lovers thats why we re good at what we do.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2009
Eyo!i love Higuain too.he would have blown to be a superstar if he were to be flying barca colours.
i was watching madrid TV and i was totally flabbergasted what this wonderful lad is doing with foottie.
the guy is way way better than benzema, oops.trust madrid they like the bigger bois, trow money around and embark on cheap media propaganda,we will see where this would finally landed them.i shall be here to worry madrid fans when season starts, lol
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2009
@segunpc
If you are back, then please edit the title and the OP to relflect current events.
That first post just doesnt do justice
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2009
biina abeg give me a clue.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2009
This kinda like what I tried to create. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280460.0.html but not necessarily the best idea.

My thots would be along the lines of:
- The era is galactios II (and no longer galacticos)
- You could add pictures of current players, new signings (kaka, CR, Benzema, Albiol), Perez, di stefano, links to videos etc.
- You can add links to relevant news etc.
- A counter for total amount spent this summer etc

But generally something that reflects the current events at the club and a bit more flamboyant as is often associated with madrid, and not something that makes us look like stoke city,

You can see from the posts by non fans, that the thread doesnt befit our status, and the first place to rectify that is in the title and first post.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
Sorry its in spanish

[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8wz5lMGX-9g[/flash]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2009
To read more about English Version of Real Madrid News and Fans Blogs Visits www.facebook.com/realmadrid

Thanks the pc man,

Still representing Madridistas,
Never say die to the Whytes team.Coz they rule the world of Football
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 4:41am On Jul 06, 2009
Real Madrid Will be Unveiling Christiano Ronaldo today as a Madridismo, Ha Ha cheesy cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 4:46am On Jul 06, 2009
I can't wait to see my players putting on their Jerseys

Raul---7
Kaka--8
Benzema---9
Ronaldo----10

What a combinashun
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2009
CR will likely get 9 for marketing reasons (I think he has a trademark CR9 already).
Lets see if he can break the Kaka attendance record. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2009
yeah, biina i got it .

but if am going to do any modification it's not because of what pple re saying!

u shld be used to criticism whether positve or negative.

i ll find time to perfect it but pls don't expect much of the new signings and i ve my reasons.

HALA MADRID.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2009
What people say gives you a second opinion on things and is always a valuable perspective. One should learn not to look at the person criticizing, but to evaluate the basis of criticism for opportunities to improve.

I am a bit clueless as to what issues you might have with the new signings. The whole idea for me is to have the title and OP reflect the club and associated current events.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2009
WHEN i made those adjustments i realise it does not blend with the happenings at the time the thread was created.

Biina , if we sign obinna nsofor next season then i ll ve to re-adjust the OP again? guy abeg forget that thing.

I ll do what is GOOD.

PLS LETS LIVE AS MADRIDSTAS. I.E ONENESS and stop criticising.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hey Brothers, Keep off da Arguments, ok
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
Yes if we sign Nsofor next season then you would have to re-adjust the OP again.
As long as your post is the first on the thread, and we are restricted to having only one thread, then it is your responsibility to keep the OP relevant to current events, so as to attract the other fans.
If you feel that would be too much wahala, you can simply ask for the thread to be deleted, and the mod or anybody else would create a replacement.
The fact that a thread for a club like real madrid has less than 150 post in a year, points to something being very wrong. I only gave my suggestions on how I feel we could correct it and get other fans involved.
Even the thread for Tottenham has almost 10x that amount of posts. or do spurs have more fans than madrid? undecided
Most don't even know there is a Real madrid fan thread.
Anyways, suit your self
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mukina2: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
biina:

Even the thread for Tottenham has almost 10x that amount of posts. or do spurs have more fans than madrid? undecided
grin grin grin only three spudians in that thread oh, and its been there since 2006 grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
@ lat poster, lol
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Grizzly(m): 4:23am On Jul 07, 2009
Biina, i would like to know in what thread you were posting last season wen you were always bruised and battered?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:08am On Jul 07, 2009
Grizzly:

Biina, i would like to know in what thread you were posting last season wen you were always bruised and battered?
Outside of a few posts on the UCL threads, I wasnt posting in the sports section last season.
I am nomadic when it comes to forums. cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Grizzly(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2009
Really? Cos i'm suddenly perplexed by your new found pride in being a madridista? Or Will it be fair to say, you are a glory hunter too. No?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2009
Grizzly:

Really? Cos i'm suddenly perplexed by your new found pride in being a madridista? Or Will it be fair to say, you are a glory hunter too. No?
Glory hunter? angry
I have been a madrid fan since my early teens (and that was a long time ago).
I actually frequent dedicated football forums with madrid sections, and dedicated madrid fan forums (where you take annual quizzes to reconfirm your status grin).
Like I said, I am a forum nomad. Nairaland sports section and the single thread per club is just another passing fad (previous stop was NL politics). I will likely soon move on to another section or to another site entirely.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2009
leave Binna, the dude is a coward koloktikos. He is also welcomed at the same time, at least we can see some1 to mock,afterall segunpc is also one of them.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by binhozie(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2009
for now barca 6 madrid 2
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
Glory hunter?  angry
I have been a madrid fan since my early teens (and that was a long time ago).
I actually frequent dedicated football forums with madrid sections, and dedicated madrid fan forums (where you take annual quizzes to reconfirm your status   cheesy).
Like I said, I am a forum nomad. Nairaland sports section and the single thread per club is just another passing fad (previous stop was NL politics). I will likely soon move on to another section or to another site entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.