Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? (8065 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2012
What do think? Is it easier to live a girl's life or a boy's life?

And there should be no limit as to choosing the basis of comparison as the question cuts across all aspects of their lives...so you name it.

This thread also serves the purpose of giving us a peek or insight as to what the life of the opposite sëx feels and looks like.

So pls guys, let us hear your inputs
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by ocheezie: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Male or female,make the best out of what u are and life will be a great deal easier for u.all genders have their challenges.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by member16: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2012
No doubt man..
Its though being a man but I'll choose it over and over and over and over!
Imagine carrying water melon for nine months and then have to sheet it out.
Not to talk of pessing blood every couple of weeks..
Respect women!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by otumfour(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2012
Its easier being a man jor.
If God had given me d opportunity. I'd rather be a boi
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2012
سحيميظل: No doubt man..
Its though being a man but I'll choose it over and over and over and over!
Imagine carrying water melon for nine months and then have to sheet it out.
Not to talk of pessing blood every couple of weeks..
Respect women!
Lol, you mean say men no get their own?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by member16: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol, you mean say men no get their own?
I just can't think of any!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:
What do think? Is it easier to live a girl's life or a boy's life?
And there should be no limit as to choosing the basis of comparison as the question cuts across all aspects of their lives...so you name it.
This thread also serves the purpose of giving us a peek or insight as to what the life of the opposite sëx feels and looks like.
So pls guys, let us hear your inputs

If I have to choose a thousand times, I would be Male - Male all the way brah! I no dey for woman wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Exponental(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2012
Why bother about what u can not change!
Be thankful 2 God and see d opposite sex as a compliment 2 u.
..............I am who I am cos it suites me!!!!! cheesy
betterstill, ask God if u believe in him!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2012
سحيميظل:
I just can't think of any!
1. You are the one who has to suffer and feed the family. Nobody will blame a woman for the poor state of home.
The responsibility is therefore on your shoulders to work and earn money, build a home and then bring your wife in it who just sits there while you take care of her.
2. You have to be a 'man'. When there is danger ahead, you go alone and take care of it and then come back for the girl.
3. You don't always get the attention you seek cos you don't have bo.obs to fluant and show-off
4. You always get to be considered only after a girl is in almost all aspects your life
Should i go on?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2012
Exponental: Why bother about what u can not change!
Don't take that way bro, we are only asking which of them is getting a fairer slice of life's wahala. We are not trynna change nothing.
So back topic...whats your input?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by member16: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Exponental: Why bother about what u can not change!
Sounds like a chic.. Am not disputing what you say though.. I agree

blogger1.0:

1. You are the one who has to suffer and feed the family. Nobody will blame a woman for the poor state of home.
The responsibility is therefore on your shoulders to work and earn money, build a home and then bring your wife in it who just sits there while you take care of her.
2. You have to be a 'man'. When there is danger ahead, you go alone and take care of it and then come back for the girl.
3. You don't always get the attention you seek cos you don't have bo.obs to fluant and show-off
4. You always get to be considered only after a girl is in almost all aspects your life
Should i go on?
Point 1 doesn't apply to everyody, I have heard of cultures where the man sits at home all day enjoying his palm winewhile the lady goes to farm!
Point two I agree with
The third point, personally I have not been a fan of ladies that flaunt their business, it is also against my beliefs(religion).
I don't really get your 4th point, but am sure I can counter
All your points has to do with options, one can decide whether or not..
But mine are not, they are stuck with thoes things I mentioned
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink:

If I have to choose a thousand times, I would be Male - Male all the way brah! I no dey for woman wahala grin
Lol, bro no be say to be woman get wahala, na dem dey give you (us) wahala instead.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2012
سحيميظل:

Point 1 doesn't apply to everyody, I have heard of cultures where the man sits at home all day enjoying his palm winewhile the lady goes to farm!
Point two I agree with
The third point, personally I have not been a fan of ladies that flaunt their business, it is also against my beliefs(religion).
simply put point 4 says that men especially tend to consider women first in nearly everything, be it for a job appointment, granting a favour, overlooking an offense, you name it....
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2012
سحيميظل:

Point two I agree with
Lol, go to the other parts of the country where your religion is not king and you will see that those points are not optional or in anyway negotiable as that is the only you get to have your way
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2012
double post
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol, bro no be say to be woman get wahala, na dem dey give you (us) wahala instead.

I prefer taking care of a woman to being one. I tell ya! I comot cap for them, e nor easy at all! Na hin make I like Momsy pass Popsy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2012
Very sex has their ups and downs. Just live with what you are and make the best of it
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by nekaa(f): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Question: Do you think it's easier being a male or female? Answer: NO
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by member16: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
nekaa: Question: Do you think it's easier being a male or female? Answer: NO
This your question get as e b.. Read am again, because your answer no tally at all
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Man. . .

Seriously, ladies deserve all the love and attention that can be showered on them. It's not easy being a female.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: Man. . .

Seriously, ladies deserve all the love and attention that can be showered on them. It's not easy being a female.
Huh?
Being human is not easy woman or man

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh?
Being human is not easy woman or man
That is not the question. Everyone knows it is not easy being human. The question is comparing the two extremes of uneasiness between a man and a woman. In that scope, it is easier being a man than it is to be a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by donguutti: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
As a male, i would say its more difficult being a Female,
1. the thought of having a monthly bleeding cycle is a NO for me

2.The specter of having a pot-belly for 9 months only( i prefer longer durations), Ante-natal , Labor etc ,
is just too much for me.
3.The possibility of a baby sucking my breasts gives me goose bumps. (What if a problem child bites my nipples)

4.The prospects of wearing high heels , mini skirts(with my hairy legs) is just to scary to imagine .

Females especially mothers tend to think, care and worry alot........i dont have the strength to do all that.
BABA G_D, if i would be reincarnated in my next life,please dont make me a female, i am not strong enough.
Even if its not possible for me to return as a guy , then i prefer to be a TREE, a Rubber Tree in particular,
*******at least i would be used as raw material in making latex and ******* grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
to me its not easy been both. Both have their difficulty oh. But i think its d female dat has it more.
So many i can't begin to count.
Personally..wat i'm not always eager for at all..been a female, is the monthly menstruation. Ahh! When i feel its coming near..choi! No be smiling tinz!. undecided its not easy been a female..i tell ya
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: That is not the question. Everyone knows it is not easy being human. The question is comparing the two extremes of uneasiness between a man and a woman. In that scope, it is easier being a man than it is to be a woman.
And how is anyone supposed to decide which is easier?
Have you ever being a woman? How are you sure their life is more difficult?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
donguutti: As a male, i would say its more difficult being a Female,
1. the thought of having a monthly bleeding cycle is a NO for me

2.The specter of having a pot-belly for 9 months only( i prefer longer durations), Ante-natal , Labor etc ,
is just too much for me.
3.The possibility of a baby sucking my breasts gives me goose bumps. (What if a problem child bites my nipples)

4.The prospects of wearing high heels , mini skirts(with my hairy legs) is just to scary to imagine .

Females especially mothers tend to think, care and worry alot........i dont have the strength to do all that.
BABA G_D, if i would be reincarnated in my next life,please dont make a female, i am not strong enough.
Even if its not possible for me to return as a guy , then i prefer to be a TREE, a Rubber Tree in particular,
*******at least i would be used as raw material in making latex
and ******* grin grin

madt man! You really got me laffing. Lol tongue
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
candygosh: Its easier being a man jor.
eyaaa! And that is the truth.u girls are more prone to danger,mishap and victimization.also considering ur pains in childbirth...it's well.i hope u are nt a tomboy?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
And how is anyone supposed to decide which is easier?
Have you ever being a woman? How are you sure their life is more difficult?
I dont need a car to hit me before i know i Will get injured. I dont need to experience it before i know that it is not easy. I have a mother and i know what she goes thru aside from the other wahalas of women.

All i need is a brain to figure out that my life as a man is easier.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: I dont need a car to hit me before i know i Will get injured. I dont need to experience it before i know that it is not easy. I have a mother and i know what she goes thru aside from the other wahalas of women.

All i need is a brain to figure out that my life as a man is easier.
And just cos youth mum(no offence) goes through that does not mean all women do.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Goldieluks: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
candygosh: Its easier being a man jor.

not a bad idea.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
And just cos youth mum(no offence) goes through that does not mean all women do.
Did your mom go thru that too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something / Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up / She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.