Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? (8080 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
donguutti: As a male, i would say its more difficult being a Female,
1. the thought of having a monthly bleeding cycle is a NO for me

2.The specter of having a pot-belly for 9 months only( i prefer longer durations), Ante-natal , Labor etc ,
is just too much for me.
3.The possibility of a baby sucking my breasts gives me goose bumps. (What if a problem child bites my nipples)

4.The prospects of wearing high heels , mini skirts(with my hairy legs) is just to scary to imagine .

Females especially mothers tend to think, care and worry alot........i dont have the strength to do all that.
BABA G_D, if i would be reincarnated in my next life,please dont make me a female, i am not strong enough.
Even if its not possible for me to return as a guy , then i prefer to be a TREE, a Rubber Tree in particular,
*******at least i would be used as raw material in making latex and ******* grin grin

I can't stop laughing. This is so funny. The part with the rubber tree in particular. smiley smiley smiley

Well, thank you for acknowledging the strength that women and mothers must have.

I don't know what it's like to be a man so I can't say if being a woman is more difficult.
But I can say that despite all the hardships we have to go through, and I tell you the monthly bleeding is really a hardship cry with all the premenstrual symptoms that make you cry for no reason, being a woman has advantages too. Men will never have the special bond a mother has with her children. This is not meant to disrespect a father's benefits but it is us who carry the children next to our hearts and we build up a special bond with them before they even look like humans. This is so special.

Another reason I wouldn't want to be a man is the thing between your legs shocked
Sometimes it controls you and gets you into trouble undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
And how is anyone supposed to decide which is easier?
Have you ever being a woman? How are you sure their life is more difficult?
Exactly my point, just that i am going further to say women's life is definitely a bed of roses. They get almost anything from life at the snap of their fingers....aint that easy?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
binger: eyaaa! And that is the truth.u girls are more prone to danger,mishap and victimization.also considering ur pains in childbirth...it's well.i hope u are nt a tomboy?
So so many tins invovled...not thinkn of being a tomboi in d next life. Boi or girl is ok wink
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

not a bad idea.
Hhmn, not bad though. If I were a boy!!! cool
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
i dont know wch one is easier...but being a woman is totally awesome
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I can't stop laughing. This is so funny. The part with the rubber tree in particular. smiley smiley smiley

Well, thank you for acknowledging the strength that women and mothers must have.

I don't know what it's like to be a man so I can't say if being a woman is more difficult.
But I can say that despite all the hardships we have to go through, and I tell you the monthly bleeding is really a hardship cry with all the premenstrual symptoms that make you cry for no reason, being a woman has advantages too. Men will never have the special bond a mother has with her children. This is not meant to disrespect a father's benefits but it is us who carry the children next to our hearts and we build up a special bond with them before they even look like humans. This is so special.

Another reason I wouldn't want to be a man is the thing between your legs shocked
Sometimes it controls you and gets you into trouble undecided
Yea, but mothers also don't get play football with the children or take them fishing or teach them how to make creative things with their hands or get to protect them whenever they are in danger (i mean real danger).
I mean if you really look at it, mothers only get to pamper them and buy them chocolates and sweet things
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i dont know wch one is easier...but being a woman is totally awesome
Why don't you tell us about those awesome things? pls
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Yea, but mothers also don't get play football with the children or take them fishing or teach them how to make creative things with their hands or get to protect them whenever they are in danger (i mean real danger).
I mean if you really look at it, mothers only get to pamper them and buy them chocolates and sweet things

I didn't say that fathers are not important or don't do things with children mothers don't do.

However, I can also play football with my kids grin I can't take them fishing but I doubt every man can wink
I can teach them make creative things. I would protect them if they faced real danger. A mother would give away her life if she had to.
And mothers don't only pamper them and buy them sweet things.
They cook for them, do homework with them, watch them playing football or whatever hobby they have. They wake up at night to feed them or to nurse them when they are sick, they advise them, they listen and so much more.
Come on, let's not turn it to another battle of sexes. I am so tired of it. wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Why don't you tell us about those awesome things? pls
we make babies
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: Did your mom go thru that too?
Smh
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I didn't say that fathers are not important or don't do things with children mothers don't do.

However, I can also play football with my kids grin I can't take them fishing but I doubt every man can wink
I can teach them make creative things. I would protect them if they faced real danger. A mother would give away her life if she had to.
And mothers don't only pamper them and buy them sweet things.
They cook for them, do homework with them, watch them playing football or whatever hobby they have. They wake up at night to feed them or to nurse them when they are sick, they advise them, they listen and so much more.
Come on, let's not turn it to another battle of sexes. I am so tired of it. wink
Be realistic, you knw women are not physically fit for that....
Supposing your kid saw an ordinary rat in you house (lets not even go far oo) who do you think he would call first? Even if he would call you, who would call next? Daddy right? I thought so too.
Then not to talk when he sees a snake or a scorpion. Lol, think well
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
we make babies
Lol, i thought that was supposed to be painstaking
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Be realistic, you knw women are not physically fit for that....
Supposing your kid saw an ordinary rat in you house (lets not even go far oo) who do you think he would call first? Even if he would call you, who would call next? Daddy right? I thought so too.
Then not to talk when he sees a snake or a scorpion. Lol, think well

You are right. I would call daddy. And I find protective men sexy smiley
BUT if I couldn't call daddy, I would do it myself. IF I HAD TO. That's what mothers do. They do anything that is necessary for their children and more.
In the best case.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol, i thought that was supposed to be painstaking
its painful.. but its still the most awesome thing ever
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
BTW

I would even call daddy if I saw a spider grin
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Or a mouse cheesy
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Smh
Better. . . There are some facts that cannot be disproven!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
I can't stand people that will leave statistics, facts, research and experience just so they can argue based on emotions.

And they think they're smart, child pls!

Ain't nobody got time for that undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: Better. . . There are some facts that cannot be disproven!
Better? I dropped this cos it is pointless. How so you measure what each sex go through?
Some women are the bread winners, some are widows left with three children to train and educate for them, the live of a woman is hard. Some women on the other hand have never worked a minute of their lives. They have their family at the beginning and then they married a rich gut and bla bla bla.
Same applies to men. Some men work 14 hours a day and to satisfy their wife who just last around to them, they will rather be a woman while some just sit at home and their wife do all the work.
"Generalising is an evidence os ignorance"

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
carefreewannabe:

You are right. I would call daddy. And I find protective men sexy smiley
BUT if I couldn't call daddy, I would do it myself. IF I HAD TO. That's what mothers do. They do anything that is necessary for their children and more.
In the best case.
Lol, atleast we are on the same page now
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
its painful.. but its still the most awesome thing ever
I can only imagine...
But it's really easy for the men you know? To not go through all those pains but still get to have that awesome feeling of birthing a child
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Better? I dropped this cos it is pointless. How so you measure what each sex go through?
Some women are the bread winners, some are widows left with three children to train and educate for them, the live of a woman is hard. Some women on the other hand have never worked a minute of their lives. They have their family at the beginning and then they married a rich gut and bla bla bla.
Same applies to men. Some men work 14 hours a day and to satisfy their wife who just last around to them, they will rather be a woman while some just sit at home and their wife do all the work.
"Generalising is an evidence os ignorance"
What you just typed are similarities. . .

Women go thru all that plus more. The monthly bleeding, child bearing, society's expectations of them and more.

Bring up more concrete arguments.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
carefreewannabe: BTW

I would even call daddy if I saw a spider grin
carefreewannabe: Or a mouse cheesy
Looool, supermom i guess. You try wella
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shollypopz: I can't stand people that will leave statistics, facts, research and experience just so they can argue based on emotions.

And they think they're smart, child pls!

Ain't nobody got time for that undecided
We all know that you read statistics, so if you have 'em facts and figures, why don't you share them with us?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: What you just typed are similarities. . .

Women go thru all that plus more. The monthly bleeding, child bearing, society's expectations of them and more.

Bring up more concrete arguments.
The truth is that there is no way to judge which life is more difficult. We are all humans and all face human problems.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
The truth is that there is no way to judge which life is more difficult. We are all humans and all face human problems.
GBAM!! I mean there are so many factors to be considered and d topic isn't specific enough......
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Tohat(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kudos To the women jare,thay are incredible
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: .
Cat got your tongue huh!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
The truth is that humans face problems, but the female specie face more problems than the male. You can judge from history and the stigmatization and the rights denied some specie of human simply because they are female.

Unless you wanna argue for arguing sake. It is easier being a male, than a female!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Cat got your tongue huh!
If you weren't too dumb, you would have noticed it was a double post!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!! I mean there are so many factors to be considered and d topic isn't specific enough......
If that's the way you go about making baseless conclusions then one can never have a healthy arguement.
We all know that there are exceptions, but that's just what they are-exceptions...that doesn't mean we shouldn't be rational and say there is no way to tell. Other people have some real valid points up there to proove their cases, so if you have non just let us know and stop generalizing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? / Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.