Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? (8079 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by yanni1(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2012
sexkillz: Did your mom go thru that too?

I doubt if his mum goes thru that...wit all due respect and based on his line of arguement which i believe is weird but its his opinion... Even sound ladies i know and some on this thread know its easier being a man...as someone quipped dat he wuld rather be a tree than be a woman...which is a little extreme... But if i was given another time to live again i still wanna be a guy or dis single term being a man is good enough.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by doofanc: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2012
From hair to nails to skin care to monthly visitor to carrying another human non stop 4 9months, to their vulnerability. . . Abeg e no easy 2 be woman.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by bayooz(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2012
As for me.if God wants me to come to Africa and Arab world i would prefer being a man but if i were to live in Britain and US, make God make me WOMB-MAN.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by MacLovington(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2012
Humanoids of any gender (male, female, trans,inter)have difficulties.

I still prefer being a guy. I don't have to bear the pain of labour!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
Now this is for you and whoever liked your comment:
First of all, this topic reminds me of something kids in elementary and junior high school will ask because they are still fascinated by the changes they're experiencing from puberty and would love to think they're having a harder time just to feel special and grown.

Dude, u and d fool that liked ur comment are too dumb to see that my post wasn't a conclusion but detecting a huge flaw in d direction in which ur argument is leading. As humans in general there are different stages, expectations and individual experiences we go through rit?? Different backgrounds, life goals, society demands and expectations(big role), contingencies are what life brings. This goes a long way in determining if a life is easier than that of someone else.

Did u just say I was generalizing?? From the mofo that is trying to prove that there exist a hierarchy of life difficulty based on gender??

To go a step further what is the yardstick u're using to measure difficult. A problem that seems mighty to one can be seen as a hitch to others. You are stu*pid for ur reply to me, it shows how shallow u think. A word of advice from a big sister: take a chill pill, relax and think properly before you reply next time. I won't be this nice.

who is this? Am not sure you are a big sister.your choice of words shows the level of your maturity.i think you need to grow up.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2012
^^
And what does that say about you?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by tintingz(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2012
pleep: I read through this thread and you guys seem to think being a woman is hell on earth. Yea childbirth sucks, but look at the bright side.. as a mother you are loved by your children more than anyone else, even the father. Is that not worth it? Also, if you are pretty enough u can find some rich dude to take care of all your needs, get out of tickets get free drinks etc.
they are Perks and negatives to being each gender, but if you look at the big picture none is easier.
you guys have a very disturbing outlook on life. I know i say this alot, but its sad that feminism has infected you guys like this. This is not Saudi Arabia being female is not some sort of handicap, get out of this feminist mentality and enjoy your lives.
you given a female thinking........yeah every children love his,her mother but what women go through is not an easy thing......women body na wahala talkless of other stuff i wont mention......have you heard that some women buy things for handsome men? not only women enjoy the buying thing grin ......that is why i hail women for this, men life is easy very easy while women ability are limited in some areas...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2012
TinTingz Just Sonn'ed Pleep in Broken English. LOL

That Bullshit Anti Female Angle Short Fella Pleep is always Spitting.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2012
Watch The Short Fella Pleep Come in this Thread and Write my Name.....

lol..

"Royal Leave me alone"

..The Short Fella Pleep hates Women....He can't "assert" his masculinity....He's TOO SMALL, so his Masculinity feels threatened which results in Constant Anti Female Post being spammed on the boards all day.

That Small Azz Fuccin Wee Wee.

Haha!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2012
It is Clearly Easier being a Male throughout most Societies, I can't even think of one Region of the World Where being a female is more beneficial

Now add those ^Political Factors with The Physical Factors of what women suffer through during Cycles, and Child Birth.

It's not even close.

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by hbabe(f): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2012
It is easier being a man. Too many issues being a woman, just too many! From hair/skin/nail care to time spent on clothes/shoes to naturally monthly stuff and then the societal pressures. I would rather be man if I had a choice. undecided
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Biggysmalls919(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2012
good to be a man. I won't have to squat b4 i wee weeB-)
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2012
Biggysmalls919: good to be a man. I won't have to spuat b4 i wee weeB-)
That's just being cheeky
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Simpson101(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2012
God has his reasons for making everyone the way they are. But to me, being a man is easier...
Women bears all the burdens for men, men only has to be prosperous while women takes care of others even mostly take blames for men's wrongs, to me they are in every way stronger...
I thank God for making me a man though, but if He had made me a woman, I'm so sure that I'll perfectly fit into scheme of life in which I'm created into...
I ♥ WOMEN...
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by punche(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2012
ocheezie: Male or female,make the best out of what u are and life will be a great deal easier for u.all genders have their challenges.

IS THAT THE QUESTION? shocked
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Gialmine(f): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
donguutti: As a male, i would say its more difficult being a Female,
1. the thought of having a monthly bleeding cycle is a NO for me

2.The specter of having a pot-belly for 9 months only( i prefer longer durations), Ante-natal , Labor etc ,
is just too much for me.
3.The possibility of a baby sucking my breasts gives me goose bumps. (What if a problem child bites my nipples)

4.The prospects of wearing high heels , mini skirts(with my hairy legs) is just to scary to imagine .

Females especially mothers tend to think, care and worry alot........i dont have the strength to do all that.
BABA G_D, if i would be reincarnated in my next life,please dont make me a female, i am not strong enough.
Even if its not possible for me to return as a guy , then i prefer to be a TREE, a Rubber Tree in particular,
*******at least i would be used as raw material in making latex and ******* grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin naughty boi!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by pleep(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
I dunno some ppl are getting so upset by my post. Some are even suggesting i hate women Because i said motherhood is worth the pain? All im trying to tell you ppl is that you dont have to hate being female, they are goods and bads to each. Black people will be much happier if we stay inside our god given gender roles.

If you guys say being a woman is harder thats fine, im not trying to argue with you. im just saying its distrubing to see that Nigerian women wish they were men. You guys need to relax, no one is being attacked here.

[size=5pt]P.s i really belive there is something mentally wrong with alot of posters on this website. (not naming any names)[/size]
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Gialmine:
cheesy cheesy grin naughty boi!
Very naughty boy
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by suzzy16(f): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2015
tomakint:
Definitely, it's easier being a male than a female.Think about this; 'we both get laid and all what we do is to shoot in some chromosomes, and 3weeks after the journey began and metamorphosed into a balloon like sac. This, they (women) will carry for the next 9 months some more than that, and now the judgment day-day of delivery'! For the mere fact that women have to endure the pain while shooting out the babies say it all. Guys let's learn to love and appreciate our women coz e no easy to BORN!
yes o,nt easy at all,childbirth is scary,bt its a must for we women now
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by tomakint: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
suzzy16:
yes o,nt easy at all,childbirth is scary,bt its a must for we women now
Wao!!! I really feel for you women but there is nothing we can do about that........guess what, you can actually overcome that childbirth pain just with the power of your mind.......many women have and I believe YOU CAN!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by suzzy16(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
tomakint:

Wao!!! I really feel for you women but there is nothing we can do about that........guess what, you can actually overcome that childbirth pain just with the power of your mind.......many women have and I believe YOU CAN!
lol,na experience I dey talk about o,even if u believe am with ur mind,u go still experience d pain,when dat labour catch u,d pain is nt something u can run away from,till d baby now comes
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by tomakint: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,na experience I dey talk about o,even if u believe am with ur mind,u go still experience d pain,when dat labour catch u,d pain is nt something u can run away from,till d baby now comes
We are on the same page on this one wink have fun wink
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by suzzy16(f): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
tomakint:
We are on the same page on this one wink have fun wink
and u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) / Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.