Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? (12644 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
nekaa: then he will now wake up shey?
i feel you jare! Na for dream dat kain tin fit happen na tongue
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by EPOMA(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
usmsam: Nah! The happiest day of my life is the day i get to f**k the hot blonde that sits beside me in class. wink
you got it right men
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by salt1: 4:50am On Nov 05, 2012
The day I made peace with God. I had been feeling condemned and miserable but as I confessed the bad things I had done to God in a private prayer and promised Him I won't go back to them, I felt such indescribable joy.
More education has come, the dream job, the kids, the house/houses and a few odd millions have all come.
But nothing matches the joy of that day. I am not a pastor, before u think the dream job is fleecing any congregration!

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by RuuDie(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2012
For me, the day I knew the girl I am head over heels in love with said she felt the same way for me too. . .I will probably never have or match that feeling again, ever!

T.A.S.K - Miss you like Crazy!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by otodeluxe(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2012
The day he ties his knot I guess, and the day he wins a huge contract
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2012
The happiest day for me will be when I die and the saddest day was when I got married; Now don't start thinking I'm one depressed fellow, I'm actually fairly happy, but being born into this world was a terrible accident which I wish had never happened to me and marriage is a curtailment of freedom which I never wish on another man, hence my response.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by eduson55(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2012
i thought i'm the only one that has this thought.
thumbs up bro..
the canal cannot understand the things of the spirit.
wish i'm left back there in heaven but HE knows the best.
just waiting for that day to come,cant wait to go back to that paradise.

Gogobiri Lalas: The happiest day for me will be when I die and the saddest day was when I got married; Now don't start thinking I'm one depressed fellow, I'm actually fairly happy, but being born into this world was a terrible accident which I wish had never happened to me and marriage is a curtailment of freedom which I never wish on another man, hence my response.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Sashd: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2012
gabbidonbah: When i make my first 1 billion dollar, sure when i become a billionaire n see my name in forbes magazine will be my happiest day in life.
guy u have a long road to happiness
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by olatwo(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2012
Even thou there are swEet experience, I believe it #5. The day I become a father.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by harlos: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2012
Dextra: THE DAY HE DIES!
I sure say na u kill am
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Owbie(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2012
A man has no specific happiest day, rather a happiest moment which is when he's on cloud 9 grin grin grin
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by ladyinred: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Ezeufi, if it's a girl throw her into the lagoon since girls are "useless".
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by esperiense(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2013
That aint tru. The day I made my first million I realized I was in trouble cos it reminds me some people are swimming in billions
50calibre: The day he makes his first millions
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by emalekuo(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Am forced to comment here and for me I would say the day my lovly wife gives birth to my first child. Its something I can't wait to happen. These are things that bring joy forget house and job If you work hard they would come and remember the only thing you leave behind when you die is your children any material thing can change hands in split seconds.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Tosbi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Well, i think mine would be the day i buy my first dream car
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by dad007(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEHN.....IT WAS THE DAY MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO MY FIRST CHILD.A DAY,I CAN NEVER 4GET.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.