Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije (2436 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have had a 10yr old crush on this Nigerian Superstar. I met him when I was still in school. I was barely 16. The first time I saw him,I wanted him. I saw almost everyday for 5years but was to shy to look at his face. Anytime we talked, I always looked down and tried to run away. Now he is a celibrity and I still blv I will have a chance with him.
Of course I don't see him anymore as he is now far away. We chat once in a bluemoon. I don't think he has an idea.

Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
You are now 26yrs.....you better get yourself busy!
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Rocktation(f): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Eyyaaa
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
*singing kolomental*
Poster dey craze!
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
oh jeez
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: *singing kolomental*
Poster dey craze!
Lolz
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by roymary: 1:25am On Nov 05, 2012
@OP

How we fit help you undecided
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Mynd44: 5:54am On Nov 05, 2012
Some people need a hobby
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: *singing kolomental*
Poster dey craze!
Badosky! U've spoken well...OP,if u want to move on,tell him abt it,hw u've been crushing on him 4 ages nw.don't bottle it up.whether he tells u what u wanna hear or nt,this load on ur chest will be lifted and u'll find urself thinking more pertinent things
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by mashnino(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2012
10yrs

life is really dealing with you

Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by funkyfella: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2012
funkyfella: Missy elliot, get over it...... If you like him that much, let him know...He's on twitter n facebook....besides he takes u as a sis so which one be ya own........
Funky fella, I don't get u.
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by HenryO2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
If u Love somebody,,,,, Walk up to Him/Her and tell Him u ar in Love
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Kslib(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
@op..you fuuny oh.. Back then,you were too shy to tell him.. But na now wey he don become celebrity,you con develop overnight confidence..

Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Still too shy to tell him. That's why I am saying it on a faceless forum. At least the burden is off my chest. Its left for Universe to cause him to know or not.
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
gorgeousity: I have had a 10yr old crush on this Nigerian Superstar. I met him when I was still in school. I was barely 16. The first time I saw him,I wanted him. I saw almost everyday for 5years but was to shy to look at his face. Anytime we talked, I was looked down and tried to run away. Now he is a celibrity and I still blv I will have a chance with him.
Of course I don't see him anymore as he is now far away. We chat once in a bluemoon. I don't think he has an idea.

That means you most likely went to FUTO. He was my sabum then. Guy is a f*cking giant.

My sister just uncrush yourself. Plenty other dudes around.
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kslib: @op..you fuuny oh.. Back then,you were too shy to tell him.. But na now wey he don become celebrity,you con develop overnight confidence..
That's how life is na
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
Richfella:

That means you most likely went to FUTO. He was my sabum then. Guy is a f*cking giant.

My sister just uncrush yourself. Plenty other dudes around.

Plenty other funny giants?
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
mashnino: 10yrs

life is raelly dealing with you
angry angry
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
gorgeousity:

Plenty other funny giants?

Sure! Andre The Giant. He had an 11 foot peni$, couldn't fit it in any chic. He screwed donkeys instead. That's a very funny giant right there.

Want his address? grin

Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
10 years?? chick, you either tell him how you feel or you move on...you cannot spend the rest of your life drooling over him.
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Richfella:

Sure! Andre The Giant. He had an 11 foot peni$, couldn't fit it in any chic. He screwed donkeys instead. That's a very funny giant right there.

Want his address? grin
Lolz
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
gorgeousity:
Lolz

But, maybe you're fat and ugly with only 1 brea$t.

...if you're rich (I charge very high commissions), there's this iron-clad, no-nonsense, results-producing babalawo in my village...when he's done with Yaga, he won't even remember his mom. The babalawo accepts only VISA cards on his website - and 'services' only one client a month. Hurry.

*there was this small, fine, fair babe I saw with him a few times, back then. You must be all grown up now*
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Eyaaaa,move to the next guy my dear.Life is a bit.ch,it doesn't give you everything you want.
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by doeeyed: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
gorgeousity: Still too shy to tell him. That's why I am saying it on a faceless forum. At least the burden is off my chest. Its left for Universe to cause him to know or not.

This is Ms Universe speaking.......

"Eehmm.
Best get off your horse
Check if he's got a significant other
If yes.... nil point!!!!

If no, follow him on Twitter / Facebook
Anonymously let him onto the fact, you've always fancied him
And await events.....
Then you have allowed the universe to work for you.

Till then, the universe awaits your contribution."

****** silly twerp, don't you realise how busy I am*************

Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
He is my fb friend already, I hv known him for 10yrs. I want him to come after me. I really don't want to be the one to say it.
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by doeeyed: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
Exasperated!!!

he hasn't come after u all these years, maybe its time to change strategy!!!

I said,

Get an anonymous name and follow the guy...
U git!!!!
Then drop the onions and see if he gets it.
Keep it anonymous cos onions stink!!!!

U git ??

Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by tpia1: 2:03am On Nov 06, 2012
wow, you mean you're still waiting for him?

you might get your wish sometime in the future- give him another 6-10 years or so to come around.

am sure your miracle is on the way.

is he also waiting for you just like you're doing the same for him ?
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by pleep(m): 3:26am On Nov 06, 2012
gorgeousity: He is my fb friend already, I hv known him for 10yrs. I want him to come after me. I really don't want to be the one to say it.
This pathetic, i mean really? 10 years lol
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Mynd44: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2012
pleep: This pathetic, i mean really? 10 years lol
It is very sad
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2012
OP,have u imagined that prolly,this guy has been dating another damsel these 10yrs and is planning to propose to her as we speak?? Life is really playing u hard!pls move on
Re: In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije by gorgeousity: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
binger: OP,have u imagined that prolly,this guy has been dating another damsel these 10yrs and is planning to propose to her as we speak?? Life is really playing u hard!pls move on
I really don't get u. Ur reasoning is kinda lame and unrelated to the post.

If Ur Boss Wants Your Wife Or Fiancee...? / Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? / SHY GUYS; The Endangered Specie