Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers (8751 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by slimming: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
They only get what they asked for, ask them very well.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am made to sign oral agreement nowadays once I check in on a new catch.

Promise you won't break my heart is the agreement I consent to each time a new lady blurts it out but little did she knows that if I detect any flaw or inconsistency in character from her I will definitely take vamoose.

What...agreement is broken but surely I can't be held culpable for her being a biittcch.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by logica(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
...and why does this question trouble a MAN?
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by drnoel: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
now this thread is good enough reason why https://www.nairaland.com/1094089/how-friends-benefit-ex
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Lankaline(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Please OP,why Ɣ☺ΰ wan spoil job for some guys,,imagine say e get gurl wey Ɣ☺ΰ dey chyke for weeks and she don finally gree sey she go come,,imagine sey she log in for NL,come dey read ppl's comments,,e.g(the comment bout pre-marital sex)don't Ɣ☺ΰ think she go change mind!!!,
Take time OGA!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by AB10(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Say no to pre-marital sex!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by hardbody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: So every relationship now has to lead to marriage or what?
So people can no longer fall in and out of love? Hian o.

Abeg helep me ask them ooo. All these Mills and Boons kids......''And they lived happily ever after...''
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
jmoore:

Having premarital sex is the beginning of getting used and dumped. Until they learn to say no to premarital sex the cycle continues.
What about those that were dump after marriage without premarital sex? A man who loves u will not break ur heart even if he had premarital sex with u. Premarital sex is totally wrong but it aint in any way responsible for somebody breaking ur heart.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Siga: Na only women dey get dem hearts smashed? How about men....many ladies sc.rew up guys nowadays....several cases of I spent everything I had on her and she still ran away with money miss-road politician....I beg, OP...it goes both ways ooo....talking from f.ucking experience...
Seconded bro.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

The award for the dumbest reply goes to ^^^^^

What percentage of marriages were formed on 'no pre-marital sex'?!

Heartbreak has nothing to do with pre-marital sex..

Two strangers see each other, lust after each other, get attracted to each other, date each other, (with or without sex) start to see each other for whom they really are, Habits, attitude, temprament, character, likes, dislikes, mannerisms, hygiene, fashion, intelligence level, faith, compatibility, e.t.c.. thats when the decision to stay or leave is made..

Most relationships break-up because it just wasnt meant to be.. Wether you f`uck him or not, if your attitude stinks, or he isnt just feeling you like he thought he was, best believe you will get dumped..

Not everyone you date that you will marry... SIMPLE!! So as long as there is life, heartbreaks will continue to occur..
You are one of the sane people here. I wonder how people analyse humans with some foolish theories they probably got frm their pastors. It is now very common for some confused pipu to link heart break to premarital sex.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by sessydoo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm not playing hard to get. U asked for my number and I gave u undecided

Shollypopz, Shollybaby, Shollysugar, if u drop d numb, u ll b surprised at d numb of guys wey go rush u...lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by doeeyed: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
dmcdad: Plain and simple... Because they go into relationships for the wrong reasons. And if you dont have the right reasons for going into a relationship, how do you expect to find the right person for it..? If you dont know where you are going, people will lead you to where they are going. They also look at the wrong places.

Secondly, most of them just choose to be plain dummies and no matter what happens to them, they will always fall prey to these guyz. Every gurl needs to spell out what they want out of a relationship, and wait for the guyz with such attributes or whatever it is they crave for in a guy.

Matter of fact, alot of gurls will keep crying from time to time cos they just won't learn with their FISHBRAINS... I just wish say most gurlz get sense pass as them get now cuz boiz wont stop splattering their hearts...

I don't think that's a fair assessment.
Yes some girls should choose better mates...
But guys do them little favour ....by pretending and telling lies all the way.....

If every chap that came along was treated with disbelief or disdain.....
You guys will say...."she too dey form"....

Let's play by the rules .......

Don't like the girl... don't tell her you "love" her, the first week you met!!!
Be gentlemanly enough to keep your zips up ....and not think with your 3rd leg!!!!

Remember Karma can be a biatch.

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
2rez: Am seein thinz. Lotta heartbreakerz in here. Shollypopz, guard yo heart very very well n b very very careful plz grin
I will wink

sessydoo:
Shollypopz, Shollybaby, Shollysugar, if u drop d numb, u ll b surprised at d numb of guys wey go rush u...lol
lol grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by samfibby(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Guys just want to play around b4 finally settling down. Is there anything wrong with dat
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by doeeyed: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2012
samfibby: Guys just want to play around b4 finally settling down. Is there anything wrong with dat

There's a lot wrong with playing around with girls hearts and bragging about your victories....
The girl(s) liked/loved you at the time and gave you her all, after all your promises....... only to be dumped by the wayside.

You want to play.......ko
Play with another player....
Like for like, no be so?
It's only a bully that picks on a weaker child!!!!!

Not a vulnerable young thing who simply craves love, sometimes from the wrong places.

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by dmcdad: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2012
k2039:

Your comment made 100% sense
I just ordered some beer for you,it will arrive in no time in your apartment.

Thanks bruv... I received the beer you ordered to me. But e too much ooo. U wan make I get pot-belly by all means....? Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by dmcdad: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Fallacy!

Are you trying to tell me that most people who got their hearts broken went into a relationship for the wrong reasons? This is myopic!

You dont get it, do you? If you go into a relationship with a right mind, I bet it will aid in making you look out for the one that will fulfill that purpose in your relationship life. If you dont really have any goal in entering any relationship, then I bet you anyone that comes in your way will fulfill the goals they have in your life and not the one you set for yourself to achieve in the relationship.

What I am saying is this; if you have the right mind in going into a relationship, coupled with the fact that you look out for the kinda guy that will be the right one for you, dont you think the rate at which you guyz are heart-broken will be much lesser? I bet you my dear, it will.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by dmcdad: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2012
doe-eyed:

I don't think that's a fair assessment.
Yes some girls should choose better mates...
But guys do them little favour ....by pretending and telling lies all the way.....

If every chap that came along was treated with disbelief or disdain.....
You guys will say...."she too dey form"....

Let's play by the rules .......

Don't like the girl... don't tell her you "love" her, the first week you met!!!
Be gentlemanly enough to keep your zips up ....and not think with your 3rd leg!!!!

Remember Karma can be a biatch.

Good and fine... You are getting something wrong here. You and I know very well that most guyz will never stop pretending they love you and all that crap. Since as you know it SEEMS this thing is inherent and innate in guyz (though in the real sense its not), why dont the gurlz keep their peels up and be on alert always to be able to assess guyz in-toto? Unless they become wiser than they are now, guyz will keep hurting most gurls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by woodboi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
jmoore:

Having premarital sex is the beginning of getting used and dumped. Until they learn to say no to premarital sex the cycle continues.

I agree wit you to some extend! But one thing you have to know is that sex drive doesn't wait, at sum certain age it so hard to hold up excerpt if you are spiritually filled. The issue is general to mi!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nkemika(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
iamswizz: Many of my female friends come crying to me on how their boyfriends phucked and dumped them..... i thought women are now wise.... do these things still happen?

its rotate, mayb to another new set...lol and it goes on
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by solbil: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
iamswizz:
But you know it happens to girls more..
it doesnt happen to girls more. Its just that they make more noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by simdam500(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
IT SIMPLE, LIFE WITOUT FAILUR, AM SURE DERE IS NO SUCCES. MOREORSO, A BROKIN DATE IS BETA DAN BROKEN MARRIAGE. IT BOUND 2 HAPPEN
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by UjSizzle(f): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
iamswizz: Many of my female friends come crying to me on how their boyfriends phucked and dumped them..... i thought women are now wise.... do these things still happen?

most women are irredeemably stewpid...no long thing.
Too quick to accept every word the azreole spills, and certainly too peanut brained to even try being cynical.
Who says you can't think with your head when you're in love?
Since when did hearts become thinkers when brains are still existing
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by vetisrael(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
cos they wil never learn from their past mistakes.They always fall for the bad guys and neglect the good ones
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by vetisrael(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
cos they will never learn from their past mistakes.They always fall for the bad guys and neglect the good ones
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by gabscity(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
3 gbosa for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊!!!

A plate of pounded yam for u grin wink[/quote]
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by BasseyJ(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yesoo, and even i as a guy sometimes feel for them(the ladies), jux yesterday, a female friend of mine came to town, i was lyk, long time, spend the night with me nah, so we'll chat and catch up. She was 'NO', she gotta go and see her guy, i unwillingly let her go na, just for her to come back with tears in her eyes, to cut the long story short, she met her guy straffing another babe, i had to play big brother and comfort her. Some guys can be wicked sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Youngpo413: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmoore:

Best answer!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Youngpo413: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
The heart of man is desperately wicked ; man I mean, women involved

true
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by brianromel(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Quite simple. Every guy likes a bad girl. Every girl likes a bad guy. Need I say more
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Youngpo413: 5:15am On Jul 13, 2014
doeeyed:

There's a lot wrong with playing around with girls hearts and bragging about your victories....
The girl(s) liked/loved you at the time and gave you her all, after all your promises....... only to be dumped by the wayside.

You want to play.......ko
Play with another player....
Like for like, no be so?
It's only a bully that picks on a weaker child!!!!!

Not a vulnerable young thing who simply craves love, sometimes from the wrong places.

wrong places indeed,ladies are heartless,so they deserve all the ill treatment so just and dump as many as you can.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / An Invite To Mynd44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.