Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria (1892 Views)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by tpia1: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Onila

Have you noticed everytime you abuse shollpopz here, you rain insults on her tribe in a very gutter manner, whereas when she's responding to you, she attacks your person, not your tribe.

Was she raised better than you, meaning does she have better home training than you?

Or could it the home training is one sided and you have none?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by onila(f): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
unfortunately yr women have the worst attitudes on earth

when i see one, i cant wait 2 point out their shitty attitude
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: unfortunately yr women have the worst attitudes on earth

when i see one, i cant wait 2 point out their shitty attitude
is this idîot not Nigerian.

I guess she has a shîtty atitude too
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by onila(f): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
is this idîot not Nigerian.

I guess she has a shîtty atitude too

am a nigerian but not an Yoruba b.itch
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila:

am a nigerian but not an Yoruba b.itch
okay now I get it. You are one of those people who love to define people according to their tribe, skin color and nationality.

Well I won't blame you, segregators are the greatest retärds of all
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by ayobase(m): 4:48am On Nov 07, 2012
onila:

Anyways, lets quit it, dear
I like you
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by ayobase(m): 4:49am On Nov 07, 2012
tpia1: Onila

Have you noticed everytime you abuse shollpopz here, you rain insults on her tribe in a very gutter manner, whereas when she's responding to you, she attacks your person, not your tribe.

Was she raised better than you, meaning does she have better home training than you?

Or could it the home training is one sided and you have none?

Wetin?
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by Mynd44: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2012
ayobase:

Wetin?
You don't get it right?
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by adabeke12(f): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2012
Lmao. Dis thread is crazy. Looool. Sum ppl have gone mad lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria by ayobase(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
You don't get it right?

''Wetin'' is not equal to ''you don't get it right''!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? / The Wicked Girl. (true Life Story) / Meet The Woman Behind My Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.