Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pls What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Can I Do (1529 Views)

Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Can I Do by dups10(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
My fiance pregnated a lady two months to our wedding.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
What else do you want to do? continue with him?

are you ready to continue with a man who was engaged to you and couldn't keep his pants on?

Do you see him staying faithful to you?

not because you want to get married, you end up making a mistake you might regret later.

Marriage is something serious, look before you leap.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by sylvao2000(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
@poster

Get ur baby too before the wedding, or advice him to go on with the mother of his baby, l guess that will be better. yes very good advice from me
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Gbemyte(f): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
just cut it off, in as much his not faithful to u to d extent of impregnating a lady,he didnt even play safe wat if tru the sex he had wit d lady in question he has contacted a deases wat ll u do ,my sister just let go,pls forget abt God will provide a loving n faithful husband for u.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
stay with him.
the guy is talented.
it shows he is very fertile and u'd have plenty of children
Re: Pls What Can I Do by skysunny(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
@poster
LMAO girl ur fiancee na sharp-shooter grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry oooooooooo but u ve gat to move on with ur life
i can't stop laffin grin grin grin grin grin grin
( the guy tin no get control panel to take control am)
Re: Pls What Can I Do by dups10(f): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
everybody ar begging me to consider him, but am confuse cos i don't want to be a second wife.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
Do not consider anything. even before he got married to you, he could not zip up. you think its when he gets married to you, he would then zip up. HELL NO.

tell those people/friends telling you to consider him, to go and marry him. as if in their case they would want to do so.

Marriage is a serious issue and not a joke. do not do something you might regret later, just because you want to get married.

See this as a revelation of the true person, you where thinking you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Move on with your life jare. A better man who is truly worthy of your trust would come.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
consider it a blessing that he didn't wait till you married before he showed his true colours. Get out while you still can. He made the decision very easy for you.

If you are considering marrying him anyway be aware that this woman and her child will be in your lives forever. Your marriage will be crowded.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Busta(f): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
There is nothing to consider. If did not love u enuff to be messing around few months to ur wedding and even got her pregnant….and I bet that is the one u know, what if there are more?
Leave him fast and find ursef someone else that will respect and treat u better, like everyone said, marriage ain’t just something u jump into cos the rest of ur friends are married, it will happen at the appropriate time with the appropriate person.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Dreloaded(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
Im glad you know you will become second wife.

That first child will always matter more than you. even if you have kids with him sef, the first child either within or outside of the marriage has the upperhand.

who are these witches telling you to consider? who? His family? abi your family cos they already sent out the town crier about the wedding. Who wants to bet had it been the other way around, no one would be begging him.

Again, it's a shame the nonsense people accept all just to avoid being single.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do by Oracle(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
Go ahead and marry him, thatz what you should do.

A man that you wanna share eternity with
The only person you can legally have sex with
The man you will very soon call your husband
The one that looked you in your eyes and said he loved you
The man that you just couldn't get outta your mind
The one you introduced to your family as your Fiance

That same man got another girl pregnant two months to your happiest day with him and you're asking what you should do.
Go and shake his hands, tell him "Weldone, do it again"
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Beebsyn(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2008
@poster hey lady, thank God he reveal the secret to you before the wedding. you should stop asking of what to do cos this man is unfaithful to you and imagine what he his going to do if you are the one been pregnant. wel, is not adviceable to move with such man cos engagement is for a day and marriage for a life time. so is better you leave him before he cause another damage to you.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by sylvao2000(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
dups10:

everybody ar begging me to consider him, but am confuse because i don't want to be a second wife.

You are already a second hand wife,  used , tokubo just bear it marry him and manage the second possition nice one but do it fast before you become the third wife ooo
Re: Pls What Can I Do by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
sylvao2000:

You are already a second wife, faily used , tokubo just bear it marry him and manage the second possition nice one but do it fast before you become the third wife ooo

I couldn't stop laughing when i read your post. but its true.

dups10:

everybody ar begging me to consider him, but am confuse because i don't want to be a second wife.

who is marrying him? You or everybody? DON'T BE SILLY!!!!   angry
Re: Pls What Can I Do by adeboo(f): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
Its hard sha.
But u know him and you know what kinda person he is, maybe it was just a one off or he is a true seed spreader.

Girl think very well cause u shouldnt let a good man go (thats assuming he is) just cause of a mistake.

If u do let him back into ur life, then wat u need to do is take control of that situation - let her go through u when she needs anything for the baby dont let him back with her otherwise they will have another one.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by skysunny(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster
u know what to do, do it fast wink
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Dreloaded(f): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
adeboo, I hope that post was an early April Fool's joke cos I wouldnt expect that from a Nigerian

let who go? You really think the knocked up girl's parents will sit back and just watch as the bioy who caused the "condition" goes off and enjoy his life else where. you've seen how these families work, why would you even suggest to the OP to go thru such a thing. Op needs to realize that as long as the child is around, she will always be second place. She will be reminded of it 24/7

and her "fiance" lost the title of "good man" when he decided to do this to her. mistake ko, error ni. Gosh Im so sick of the bull women are willing to accept all in the name of not wanting to be alone. It's disgusting.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by tkb417(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster
pls, be the second wife.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by spoilt(f): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2008
flip the script. if you were the one pregnant for another man a month to your wedding, shocked do you really thnk that wedding will go on?  grin. relatives will always surface to beg. no be today. Run for dear life.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by atutupoyo(f): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
Sorry it is painful but what if he is not the one for U and this is the only way God can let U see it?

The lady and her baby would always be in the picture even if he doesnt marry her,her child will always be the first, Marriage is a life time commitment dont live the rest of ur life in agony. God will see U thru and strenghten U. Amen.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by uspry1(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ poster

Is it worth for you to get married him who cheats on you for someone else who got pregnant?

Once you marry him, he will cheat on you in the future!!! Who knows!!! You can't control him!

Remember famous quote: "A CHEATER IS ALWAYS CHEATER"
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Nella(f): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
I SAY DIVORCE HIM! EVENTHOU U GUYS R NOT MARRIED YET - GIVE HIM A "B4 MARRIAGE DIVORCE" !
Re: Pls What Can I Do by uspry1(f): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2008
Nella:

I SAY DIVORCE HIM! EVENTHOU You GUYS R NOT MARRIED YET - GIVE HIM A "B4 MARRIAGE DIVORCE" !

The author/poster is engaged to this guy who cheats on her for someone else got pregnant two months ago. Her wedding will be due next month to this same guy.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by sistajay(f): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
Na only you fit answer dis question o. If you marry de man now it will be de three of you (plus baby) in de marriage. If you go get another man there is no guarantee how dat one will turn out. Follow your heart.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Beebsyn(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster, we members have posted different ideas from different view, so is left for you to decide which to choose, i pray you choose the right ideas. amen.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by angelchi(f): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
mak up ur mind on wht to do, remember its ur life n u will be d one 2 live with whteva choice dat u mak, all d best girl.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Rebellious(f): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
Thank God that he showed you the true man you are about to marry. Girl sell that wedding dress, if you've bought one and find someone else as hard as it may seem.
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Youngpo413: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
dups10:
everybody ar begging me to consider him, but am confuse cos i don't want to be a second wife.
joker
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Youngpo413: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Busta:
There is nothing to consider. If did not love u enuff to be messing around few months to ur wedding and even got her pregnant….and I bet that is the one u know, what if there are more?
Leave him fast and find ursef someone else that will respect and treat u better, like everyone said, marriage ain’t just something u jump into cos the rest of ur friends are married, it will happen at the appropriate time with the appropriate person.

see your mouth,you think its easy to find a husband nowadays?
Op go ahead and marry him o,all men cheats abi no be so una dey talk?how are you sure the next man no go fuckkk and impregnate your sister?
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Youngpo413: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
sylvao2000:

You are already a second hand wife,  used , tokubo just bear it marry him and manage the second possition nice one but do it fast before you become the third wife ooo
lol
Re: Pls What Can I Do by Youngpo413: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rebellious:
Thank God that he showed you the true man you are about to marry. Girl sell that wedding dress, if you've bought one and find someone else as hard as it may seem.

what if age is no longer on her side...make she marry the guy o,husband no dey market o

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only:how Shy Guys Approach Women / I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) / Is This Assumption Fair Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.