Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

He Didn't Call Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Didn't Call Back (1325 Views)

Should A Guy Not Call The Girl He Loves Cos She Didn't Call Or Lack Of Airtime? / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back / If Your Lover Didn't Call Or Pay A Visit On Valantine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Didn't Call Back by tamia(f): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2008
ok i know i've been gone for long but i'm back! well i've known this guy for 3 years now. lets call him "the one"we in the same school. i used to crush on him about 2 years ago but we didn't never hook up! he went to a different school the whole of last year! and i hooked up with some other person. Ok, now "thew one" is back! we kinda hooked up last week! on tuesday we talked for about 5 hours then made out, u know, ok the problem is he HAS NOT CALLED ME BACK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's driving me crazy!!!!!!! i really really think i am in LIKE with this guy!!!!!!!!! what do y'all think is the problem or what should i do undecided
Re: He Didn't Call Back by tamia(f): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2008
for the record i broke up with the guy i was with while "the one" was away!!!!!!!
Re: He Didn't Call Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:03am On Feb 01, 2008
Then your a complete dummy. why would he call back, when he has had his own share of the pudding.

better move on and acknowledge it as just one of those flings. because its obvious "the one" ain't into you. your just his booty call.
Re: He Didn't Call Back by Uche2nna(m): 2:16am On Feb 01, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

Then your a complete dummy. why would he come back, when he has had his own share of the pudding.

better move on and acknowledge it and just one of those flings. because its obvious "the one" ain't into you. your just his booty call.

Rolls of chair laffing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tamia:

for the record i broke up with the guy i was with while "the one" was away!!!!!!!

A bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Didn't Call Back by drealsmile(m): 2:36am On Feb 01, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

Then your a complete dummy. why would he come back, when he has had his own share of the pudding.

better move on and acknowledge it as just one of those flings. because its obvious "the one" ain't into you. your just his booty call.

tell her well well
Re: He Didn't Call Back by opokonwa(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2008
@Thoniaslim

WORD.

No other 'ingredient' needed wink
Re: He Didn't Call Back by U1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2008
Maybe he is not all that into you. By the way, where was it written that the fellow should be the first person to call?
Re: He Didn't Call Back by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
tamia:

ok i know i've been gone for long but i'm back! well i've known this guy for 3 years now. lets call him "the one"we in the same school. i used to crush on him about 2 years ago but we didn't never hook up! he went to a different school the whole of last year! and i hooked up with some other person. Ok, now "thew one" is back! we kind of hooked up last week! on tuesday we talked for about 5 hours then made out, u know, ok the problem is he HAS NOT CALLED ME BACK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's driving me crazy!!!!!!! i really really think i am in LIKE with this guy!!!!!!!!! what do y'all think is the problem or what should i do undecided

see easy meat. i bet 'the one' don tell all him friends as him take fucc u.
SMH. i wish girls would be like this.
Re: He Didn't Call Back by zignor(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2008
HAS NOT CALLED ME BACK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's driving me crazy

He has run out of credit . . .send him some recharge card undecided
Re: He Didn't Call Back by tamia(f): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2008
well what do y'all think i meant when i said made out huh? i wasn't that kind of make out!!!!!!!!! and FYI he called last night so peace out homie!!!!!!!! go hate on someone else!!!!!!!!!!!! Hasta la vista homieeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool
Re: He Didn't Call Back by opuro(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
words
Re: He Didn't Call Back by Busta(f): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
lol

I don't think he likes u . . . or the makeout session wasn't that impressive cos he shld have come back for more.

enways. . . move on and find ursef someone who will call u always, respects and love u!
Re: He Didn't Call Back by Bblak(f): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Thoniaslim
LMAO cool

@poster
It's quite obvious that the guy(the one) is not into you like that.Move on abegShit happens
Re: He Didn't Call Back by adeboo(f): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
Oga o.
How this story brings back memories.

Girl, there are guys like that , they cruise in and out when they like - am sure he has a girl and she was outta town so u were the next best thing.
There isnt anything as worse as that - u just feel like beating urself up.
I am sure that the other guy u were dating was a good guy and u let him go for a shadow - at least now u have the experience.
Re: He Didn't Call Back by boronze(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster
''make out or made out''na u sabi wetin u dey sama,abi u wan console urself,d guyman don jellof waka,
move on girl,
Re: He Didn't Call Back by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
tamia:

well what do y'all think i meant when i said made out huh? i wasn't that kind of make out!!!!!!!!! and FYI he called last night so peace out homie!!!!!!!! go hate on someone else!!!!!!!!!!!! Hasta la vista homieeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool

he called u because he wants another piece of u. SMH@ this broad rejoicing!
if only a few more girls were like u

(1) (Reply)

If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship / 9ja Girls, I Need Ur Advice !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.