Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24554 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ngodigha1:
But you don't get irked by what Agbontaen does to those who are proud Igbos from Ikaland and other Igbo areas.
I do!
But he definitely did not threaten them,unlike what some of the igbo brothers did.
He is just part of a few number of ikas,who believe that 'benin origin' hog-wash.
I expect the igbo brothers to know better,and employ diplomatic finesse rather than coercion.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
That shows that he's Human. You nko?

i think before i act, look before i leap......
there's no single regret in everything i have written on this forum! i mean what i say - i say what i mean. if ogugua is your sister, would you let a street urchin ptyalise such rubbish to her? is this the principle our culture teaches? i have lost all respect for you bigots.......advocate666 should be permanently banned! he's not mentally fit to interact with humans on a public forum!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by gidiMonsta(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
@advocate666 is the worse retard I've come across on NL, he makes d likes of Dede1 look normal, the foo.l is probably a kidnapper or a drug dealer and feels Ogugua's statement is a personal attack on him. undecided Bloody Arrow

I respect her for making her stand and saying it as it is, not sugar coating and blaming the rest of the world for NdiIgbo's problems like the majority of y'all here. There is great potential in Igbo land but cannot amount to anything if you people do not accept the truth and tackle the real issues setting you back. I believe Nigerians have selective blindness as is the case with the oil producing states who accuse the Fed. Govt. of marginalization while their state governors keep buying private jets and building mansions abroad.

Saying that "yahoo-yahoo" is most predominant in the S/W of Nigeria doesn't make me less yoruba, trying to hide the truth with hypocritical statements such as; Don't wash your dirty linen in public will not solve anything, it will only create an impression that you support it.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

i think before i act, look before i leap......
there's no single regret in everything i have written on this forum! i mean what i say - i say what i mean. if ogugua is your sister, would you let a street urchin ptyalise such rubbish to her? is this the principle our culture teaches? i have lost all respect for you bigots.......advocate666 should be permanently banned! he's not mentally fit to interact with humans on a public forum!
I respect Advocate for retracting some of the things he said. Those are the kind of people we need in our country.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
I respect Advocate for retracting some of the things he said. Those are the kind of people we need in our country.

but words are weapons - retracting it does not nullify what has been said already. i believe advocate is more than 40 yrs of age. should he have said what he said in the first place? why do you people shy away from calling a spade what it is? we don't need people like him in nigeria - we need people who think deeply before acting like rabid dogs!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by gidiMonsta(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Yes, you're right. But we also need someone who has the interest of Igbos at heart. Ask yourself what people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Akunyili, Oby Ezekwesili have done for the Igbo nation.

You sound like a retar.d at times. No wonder your ilks tried to kill Aunty Dora in Anambra because she dared to face the igbo dominated fake-drugs cartel. I'm sure people like you consider that a betrayal of ummu-igbo. mschwwwwwwwwwww angry
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Geomac: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:

We don't want people that will speak or write before they think like Advocate. Everytime he regrets his actions.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Ogugu88,

Thanks for your, though untimely response, I'm pleased you addressed the issue at hand. You spoke very well, without fear nor intimidation, you made your stance, thus, exhibiting qualities of a true leader, I like that. An advice for you however, this forum is a good platform to learn the ways of your people and please be cautious on how to address disturbing issues in public. Just like Eze Onlytruth and Eze Elect Odumchi, we got your back. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:

Your country being biafra, I hope?

You want people who only retract certain statements only after a backlash? Someone who didn't engage his thought process and foresight of damage his statement is likely to cause?

Why am I not surprised by you? You are one of the same!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Desola:

Your country being biafra, I hope?

You want people who only retract certain statements only after a backlash? Someone who didn't engage his thought process and foresight of damage his statement is likely to cause?

Why am I not surprised by you? You are one of the same!
Pot calling kettle black. Why haven't you been engaging your thought process. if an award were to be given to the most stupid posts, yours will be in the running.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
ogugua88: Good evening/morning fellow Nairalanders,

I hope all of you had a great Thursday. I do apologize for the late reply. I am just now getting home and settled.

I managed to get through all 20+ pages of this thread, as well as the few pages on the other thread. I am amazed as to how my posts and character, which, in my opinion, have never faltered, managed to cause such a reaction. The optimist in me wishes that people would partake in constructive criticism and friendly argument, rather than spending nearly 24 hours defaming, slandering, and falsifying a fellow Igbo.

It is no secret that I did not formally accept nor reject my nomination of Eze Nwanyi. Like ifyalways, I too asked what exactly the roles of such a position were. It was to my understanding that at the moment and up until now, the role of Eze Nwanyi had and has not been defined. PointB, 9ja_I_Hail, and others monitored the elections like hawks. The elections were deemed fair, and Odumchi and I emerged as victors.

Not knowing and still not knowing what my duties are, I went ahead and accepted the position. I know that my beliefs and aspirations differ from some Igbos. It is for that sole reason that I agreed to be Eze Nwanyi. I would be lying if I told you that I am here for the title. I am blessed to have the kind of parents that I have as they have never liked titles. As a result, titles do not drive me crazy either. What matters is what I do with it and make of it. I cannot put “Eze Nwanyi of Nairaland Igbos” on my curriculum vitae or post-graduate applications and I certainly won’t get a raise at work. I am here because I want to learn. I am here because I believe I have something to offer. That is priceless.

As aforementioned in my acceptance speech, Eze Ndi Igbo will benefit from having a diversity of minds. I am different than Odumchi. I am different than OnlyTruth. I am different than PointB. I am different than all of you and vice versa. I know that I will not always agree with every Igbo and vice versa. That is fine and normal. What matters is how we work out those differences for our benefits. With differences come the best of ideas and the most effective of methods. Always remember that there are multiple ways to skin a cat, but there is always a best way.

With that said, there is a difference between disagreements or conflicting thoughts, and baseless hatred. I understand that, at times, I can be blunt. I took after my father in that I am not one to sugarcoat anything. I apologize if the way I convey my thoughts offends anyone, but my philosophies remain the same. You do not have to accept my way of thinking, truly, and I don’t wish for anyone to accept my train of thought until they have considered it and understand from where I am coming. However, when insults start flying, when defamation of one’s character is rampant, when bullying is the response, and when jungle justice is in effect (for a crime unbeknownst to me), not only have you crossed the line, but you have passed that line by miles.

If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

Something we all mention at one point or another is that charity begins at home. Part of charity starting at home is being able to differentiate right from wrong amongst Ndi Igbo. Part of charity starting at home is identifying the incorrect and correcting it in Ndi Igbo. I have been and always will be committed to Ndi Igbo. Despite my being critical, I only have our best interests at heart.

I think that is all I have to say on this matter. It is late and I have work tomorrow morning.

Ndi Igbo, I believe PointB has opened a thread concerning electoral reform and other matters. Your constructive input would be greatly appreciated there as we try to move forward and embark on our journey to brighter days.

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88
I am so speechless right now!

Ogugua, May the word continue to bless you with wisdom, Knowledge and understanding. The qualities that will always put your detractors to shame because they know if they lived to be a 1000yrs they will never, ever be as wise as you. Deep down they know this, that's why they are on your case. The old saying of if you can't beat them join them does not work for them, no it can't. So they have adopted a new one "If you can't beat her, try to drag her down to your level" and I am so glad you've shown us there is no way intelligence can be reduced.

You have no idea how badly I want to meet your parents because if there are people out there who should be commended and put on a parental pedestal it is them. My prayer is that you shall always be a source of joy, jubilation and pride to them.

Thank you for showing there are still well mannered, wonderfully behaved people out there.

Wish you the very best in EVERYTHING you embark in life.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
naijababe: Hesus Xristos!!! The irony of this whole charade is that Advocate666 has inflicted on the Igbo nation the worst possible disservice any one never mind Ogugua could ever do.
Posting cannon fodder all over the place! SMH!!!

Making general unsubstantiated statement like this is really uncalled for.
Everything I said, I have substantiated with links and even pictures sometimes drawing the wrath of Yoruba moderators of this forum and taking a ban.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:

Who doesn't? Let's keep real - a lot would've gone wrong by the time one retracts their comment. I disagree with you that's the kind of leaders we need. We need leaders who weights their words and thoughts before speaking. What advocate666 said was just uncalled for, though he said it, and recalled it, but out of the abundance of his heart, his mouth spoke.

It's unfortunate that he stooped really low to engage in such detrimental garbage. When you break a straight rope, when you tie it back, it's no longer gonna be straight, that knot will always be the differential part of the rope meaning that things will never be well with it. That's why people should be cautious about their words, words hurt more than a 1,000 blows.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

Who doesn't? Let's keep real - a lot would've gone wrong by the time one retracts their comment. I disagree with you that's the kind of leaders we need. We need leaders who weights their words and thoughts before speaking. What advocate666 said was just uncalled for, though he said it, and recalled it, but out of the abundance of his heart, his mouth spoke.

It's unfortunate that he stooped really low to engage in such detrimental garbage. When you break a straight rope, when you tie it back, it's no longer gonna be straight, that knot will always be the differential part of the rope meaning that things will never be well with it. That's why people should be cautious about their words, words hurt more than a 1,000 blows.
So people and leader don become the same thing.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
Whoa!
advocate666, you need help.
seriously homez, you need not wait to be banned. Just log off!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
So people and leader don become the same thing.

Are leaders not people? Lol, sorry o, I thought I read "leaders", but my message remains the same...
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ngodigha1: @OYB, You are a bastard, repeat after me.

sounds like you - you are the ones for whom women are nothing but chattel who should be seen, spat on, and not heard
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by preciousoz: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Who is Advocate666 ?
He must be a Teenager.

Lots of Love for my Igbo Brothers and sisters. Thank God I have Igbo blood relatives and have spent over 5 years in the Eastern Heartland, I would have come to a hasty conclusion from some of their contributions in this Forum.

I keep falling in Love with Ogugua88 . Keep it up. Before U crucify Her, please Let her know what Her office entails as I believe she will do a very Good Job.

U guys should keep the spirit up and try as much as U can to Educate/rehabilitate folks like Advocate666.

Ciao
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:

I was right in my previous post directed at you. Despite the shocking mor0nic and uncouth things Advocate said, you focused your energies on massaging his ego and have continued on as an apologist for his abhorrent behavior.

Go back and re-read what he said. Someone could utter such drivel and wish a young, progressive Igbo girl trauma, pain and barrenness in her life just over an issue as trivial as this, and suddenly he's your hero because he finally consented to remove his bilious post after nearly 30 minutes.

You lack the moral right to open any post to crow about achievement of your Igbo sisters in the future. Remember that.

As i said before, I had once thought you were cut of nobler cloth than this.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
PointB:

My brother this is shameful!! Haba, all these curses because someone won an online title and refused to bullied? And election you did not participate in, nor voice your concern at the appropriate time. Election that you have not even gone through the thread?

Na wa for you. Abeg quit this behaviour, it is uncalled for. No true Igboman will support you in these curses. You have crossed the line.

And in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, no harm shall befall her, and all your curses are null and void!
He has crossed the line??! He has crossed the line??!!

God punish the useless fingers you used to type this. There I said it!

You must out of your damned mind! If you inferiority complexed ridden lots did not sit back yesterday privately cheering that goat on instead of curbing him, do you think it would gotten to the level? If you guys. . .you, Afamwhathisface, Naijawhatever, had made a very decisive stance against his foolishness instead of the stupid azz cowardly stance you took yesterday, will he think it is ok to rain curses on a young girl. . .probably half his age because of a fccking internet title? It is too late for lame azz your mediation, so you can take it and shove right up you know what.

@ All
I know advocate666 post is very offensive and the first instinct is to want it gone but please, please don't ask for it to be deleted.

Let people out there see the kind of behavior DEDE1, POINTB, AFAM4EVER, NAIJA_I_HAIL, ONLYTRUTH and the rest of the rat pack endorse. Since they refused to nip this whole thing in the bud, it is safe to conclude advocate666 reflects their way of thinking.

THIS is what the useless lots would like to turn Ogugua into, thank God the girl has something which from their behavior throughout this show of shame, they obviously don't - INTELLIGENCE and A VERY GOOD, HEALTHY SENSE OF SELF, so she knows better than to let them influence her.

So please, for posterity. . .Let advocate666's post remain.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Quoted for posterity!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
azikwe would be turning in his grave with disgust after seeing advocate666's balderdash! he has singlehandedly pissed on the whole igbo nation with his vitriol - to add insult to injury, his fellow obnoxious fawners are giving him a pat on the back for retracting his statement! at this point, i feel numb with pity for advocate666.......if he can lose control on a small issue as this one then its fair to say we now have an igbo version of abdulmutallab
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
ogugua88: Good evening/morning fellow Nairalanders,

I hope all of you had a great Thursday. I do apologize for the late reply. I am just now getting home and settled.

I managed to get through all 20+ pages of this thread, as well as the few pages on the other thread. I am amazed as to how my posts and character, which, in my opinion, have never faltered, managed to cause such a reaction. The optimist in me wishes that people would partake in constructive criticism and friendly argument, rather than spending nearly 24 hours defaming, slandering, and falsifying a fellow Igbo.

You mean your calling fellow igbos kidnappers amd murderers?

ogugua88: It is no secret that I did not formally accept nor reject my nomination of Eze Nwanyi. Like ifyalways, I too asked what exactly the roles of such a position were. It was to my understanding that at the moment and up until now, the role of Eze Nwanyi had and has not been defined. PointB, 9ja_I_Hail, and others monitored the elections like hawks. The elections were deemed fair, and Odumchi and I emerged as victors.

Not knowing and still not knowing what my duties are, I went ahead and accepted the position. I know that my beliefs and aspirations differ from some Igbos. It is for that sole reason that I agreed to be Eze Nwanyi. I would be lying if I told you that I am here for the title. I am blessed to have the kind of parents that I have as they have never liked titles. As a result, titles do not drive me crazy either. What matters is what I do with it and make of it. I cannot put “Eze Nwanyi of Nairaland Igbos” on my curriculum vitae or post-graduate applications and I certainly won’t get a raise at work. I am here because I want to learn. I am here because I believe I have something to offer. That is priceless.

We have elected a clueless ezenwayi. Shame on Ndigbo. The NL Yoruba agenda is here.

ogugua88: As aforementioned in my acceptance speech, Eze Ndi Igbo will benefit from having a diversity of minds. I am different than Odumchi. I am different than OnlyTruth. I am different than PointB. I am different than all of you and vice versa. I know that I will not always agree with every Igbo and vice versa. That is fine and normal. What matters is how we work out those differences for our benefits. With differences come the best of ideas and the most effective of methods. Always remember that there are multiple ways to skin a cat, but there is always a best way.

With that said, there is a difference between disagreements or conflicting thoughts, and baseless hatred. I understand that, at times, I can be blunt. I took after my father in that I am not one to sugarcoat anything. I apologize if the way I convey my thoughts offends anyone, but my philosophies remain the same. You do not have to accept my way of thinking, truly, and I don’t wish for anyone to accept my train of thought until they have considered it and understand from where I am coming. However, when insults start flying, when defamation of one’s character is rampant, when bullying is the response, and when jungle justice is in effect (for a crime unbeknownst to me), not only have you crossed the line, but you have passed that line by miles.

So you can dish it but not take it? Hypocrite. The person that nominated you even has more rotten brain cells than you. I understand from where you are coming: from underneath Seun's bedsheet. Ashawo Yoruba.
See who is talking of crossing lines!

ogugua88: If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

Hahaha. Delusions of grandeur. See little rat talking about who she'll reward. Ewu. Seun and Jarus are currently reaping the rewards you accord them every night.

ogugua88: Something we all mention at one point or another is that charity begins at home. Part of charity starting at home is being able to differentiate right from wrong amongst Ndi Igbo. Part of charity starting at home is identifying the incorrect and correcting it in Ndi Igbo. I have been and always will be committed to Ndi Igbo. Despite my being critical, I only have our best interests at heart.

If when you hear "charity begins at home" you understand "insult my people", then your school fees was a waste and your affliction is worse than previously thought.

ogugua88: I think that is all I have to say on this matter. It is late and I have work tomorrow morning.

Her Royal Majesty has spoken.

ogugua88: Ndi Igbo, I believe PointB has opened a thread concerning electoral reform and other matters. Your constructive input would be greatly appreciated there as we try to move forward and embark on our journey to brighter days.

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88

O for, Olodo, Ozu and Onuku.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
texazzpete:

I was right in my previous post directed at you. Despite the shocking mor0nic and uncouth things Advocate said, you focused your energies on massaging his ego and have continued on as an apologist for his abhorrent behavior.

Go back and re-read what he said. Someone could utter such drivel and wish a young, progressive Igbo girl trauma, pain and barrenness in her life just over an issue as trivial as this, and suddenly he's your hero because he finally consented to remove his bilious post after nearly 30 minutes.

You lack the moral right to open any post to crow about achievement of your Igbo sisters in the future. Remember that.

As i said before, I had once thought you were cut of nobler cloth than this.
How exactly did i massage his ego? I think some of you are even happy about the event on this thread else you'll know the power in retracting some damages statements.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
How exactly did i massage his ego? I think some of you are even happy about the event on this thread else you'll know the power in retracting some damages statements.

shaking my head.....how much lower can you sink?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:

Stop beating yourself up. I know my shortcomings and am not looking for any leadership position anywhere.
I said something out of passion, regreted it, removed it and apologised for it. I could have gone stubborn odudua88 way and doubled down but I didn't.

Don't go preaching against my leadership because I ain't looking for none. Especially not in Nigeria where they will rather kill their mother than elect a self declared atheistic Satanist like me.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ocelot2006(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Why the insults?
Did Ogugua insult any one in her post. Why not behave like her or are you pretending?.

@ Andre, from your previous posts on this thread, I've come respect you. But I suggest you call advocate666, chessboard/draftboard, and co to order. Is it now a crime to say the truth and offer constructive criticisms? Tell those goons to leave ogugua88 alone.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
preciousoz: Who is Advocate666 ?
He must be a Teenager.

Lots of Love for my Igbo Brothers and sisters. Thank God I have Igbo blood relatives and have spent over 5 years in the Eastern Heartland, I would have come to a hasty conclusion from some of their contributions in this Forum.

I keep falling in Love with Ogugua88 . Keep it up. Before U crucify Her, please Let her know what Her office entails as I believe she will do a very Good Job.

U guys should keep the spirit up and try as much as U can to Educate/rehabilitate folks like Advocate666.

Ciao

good. now scuttle back to your hole.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Making general unsubstantiated statement like this is really uncalled for.
Everything I said, I have substantiated with links and even pictures sometimes drawing the wrath of Yoruba moderators of this forum and taking a ban.

You are even slower than I thought! If I was truly an enemy of Ndigbo, whose posts has provided me with more weapon to cheapen, insult and denigrate alaigbo?! I don't expect you to answer, it's a rhetorical question.

@ Afam, ever heard the phrase 'loose lips sink ships'? His retraction means he's either a child, a dimwitted adult or a coward, either of you can choose which it is.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Stop beating yourself up. I know my shortcomings and am not looking for any leadership position anywhere.
I said something out of passion, regreted it, removed it and apologised for it. I could have gone stubborn odudua88 way and doubled down but I didn't.

Don't go preaching against my leadership because I ain't looking for none. Especially not in Nigeria where they will rather kill their mother than elect a self declared atheistic Satanist like me.

dearie me......
where are the mods on this section - are you going to let this tool get away with his asinine comments? fellow ndigbos, please don't let the last vestige of human hope wither by tolerating this autistic twit!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by manny4life(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Bros I did not say you were looking for leadership, that was a typo to Afam, and I replied back where I said "lol, sorry o".

No I'm def not beating myself up, don't get it twisted. I replied Afam comment that these are the type of people Nigeria needs. IMO, I strongly disagree with him - that's not the type of people Nigeria or Igbo nation needs either.

My point to him and to you as well, even the bible said it "BRIDLE YOUR TONGUE". The Bible said the tongue is the smallest member YET the most destructive, hence bridling it. I hope you have learned, before you go out on your passionate move next time, think about what you're about to write before posting it.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
I direct my curses to Yoruba women.
I wont shagg you.

Sisi Kills, and Desola, the retracted curses are now your portion.
Suckk on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

Abdulmumini Jubrin's Question Causes Controversy On Twitter / DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.