Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24562 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2012
@advocate666
Pls kindly remove the information from yourr signature. You're committing the same offense you accuse Ogugua of committing.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

My brother, this is not about the lection.

This is about a rittle american rat that thinks she can with impunity bad mouth and slander a proud igbo nation on an open forum and get away with it.
She need to go and learn what igbo is and why we are very proud of our heritage.
There is a reason why other tribes tell their children to first make sure there is an igbo somewhere before settling there.
We are unique. Education should enrich one's culture. Not destroy it.
If she's dating Yorubas or wants to get Yoruba favours, ok. But she has no business trying to lead igbos.
We reject her.

Guy it about the election. You wouldn't have responded the way you did if she was not Eze Nwayi. The jury is still out whether she denigrated Igbos or not. And you dont have all the facts. You need to apologise and withdraw your last tirade. It was totally uncalled for, and like I said earlier, shameful.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Geomac: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: Ogugua's response is a shameful indictement on the igbo nation. Especially those that put her in such an elevated position.
She has just confirmed herself that she is clueless as regards her duty as Ezenwanyi. Her supporters have been touting her intelligence but the intelligent thing to do when one does not know her duty is to resign from that duty. If she doesn't, she has to removed.
This must be the first time in the history of manking and a self declared ignoramus and clueless leader has been kept in office by both her people and the enemies of her people combining in an evil unholy alliance for the downfall of her people. and it is happening to igbo people. I say, "shame on you."
Here is Ogwugwu88, whinning that she is being slandered against. This is the same american ignoramus that on this forum collectively slandered millions of igbos worldwide by calling the murderers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
Her parents gave her a beautiful igbo name which means the consoler but the has turned it upside down and is now a source of shame, sorrow and regret for her people.
Shame on you Ogugua88.
Cursed be the day you were born.
Cursed be the breath that kept you alive after coming out the womb.
Cursed be everything you touch in this world.
May you stay barren and not bring another accursed entity into this world.
May you have no peace, no quietness, no rest but only turmoil.
May the igbo you hate so much call upon you, assail and inflict your worst imaginable iniquities on you the next time your cursed legs touch igboland.

You are taking it too far, how can you be cursing your own? This is shameful and you are a disgrace to all Igbos. May all you wish Ogugua88 be your portion
I think you need to be permanently banned.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2012
PointB:

Is that all you have to say? So apart from deciding how you respond to issues, you want to also tell me how to handle my own issue? Guy, fly out of my face. I have no time for uncouth clowns at this point!

Cowardice runs through you like a river. There's a mile-wide yellow streak in you.

I love how you're trying to save your own skin with your plaintive whining. Poor fellow, this little online charade matters a lot to you, doesn't it?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ngodigha1(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2012
solomon111: okay,if you say so.
Wouldn't want to be drawn into a long debate with you.
Nothing here really matters,anyway.
Just hope you will be smart enough to apologize when you realize you are talking to the wrong person.
I know you are not Solomon aka Agbontaen on nairaland. But you SOLOMON111 insulted south easterners on that thread not x1 or x2 but you continued on and on. I ealier quoted one of your posts from that thread. Do you want me to bring all of them out.
Dude your atitude was wrong, if you were upset with a person, you would have taken that person to the cleaners. If at all your father is from the south east, nothing in this world will make you insult them. If your mum is married into south east, nothing will make you insult them. Do you insult your parents at home.
In the past, we have seen some non Igbos claim Igbo and use that to insult Yorubas. In retaliation, Desola, Ileke Idi, Bluetooth, seanet, Rhino and other unintelligent Yorubas will hit out at the Igbo people.
So where do you stand?.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: @advocate666
Pls kindly remove the information from yourr signature. You're committing the same offense you accuse Ogugua of committing.

Why do you want me to remove the information?
She said it. She stands by it.
I really don't understand.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: Ogugua's response is a shameful indictement on the igbo nation. Especially those that put her in such an elevated position.
She has just confirmed herself that she is clueless as regards her duty as Ezenwanyi. Her supporters have been touting her intelligence but the intelligent thing to do when one does not know her duty is to resign from that duty. If she doesn't, she has to removed.
This must be the first time in the history of manking and a self declared ignoramus and clueless leader has been kept in office by both her people and the enemies of her people combining in an evil unholy alliance for the downfall of her people. and it is happening to igbo people. I say, "shame on you."
Here is Ogwugwu88, whinning that she is being slandered against. This is the same american ignoramus that on this forum collectively slandered millions of igbos worldwide by calling the murderers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
Her parents gave her a beautiful igbo name which means the consoler but the has turned it upside down and is now a source of shame, sorrow and regret for her people.
Shame on you Ogugua88.
May the igbo you hate so much call upon you, assail and inflict your worst imaginable iniquities on you the next time your cursed legs touch igboland.

Bia 9ja_I_Hail..

Is this you?! Because na only you fit mad like this..

Anyways Mr. Advocate, you are a juvenile delinquent.. Your Parents should never let you near a computer unsepervised.. Now go play with your LEGOs

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2012
Shame on you Ogugua88.

Bia 9ja_I_Hail..

Is this you?! Because na only you fit mad like this..

Anyways Mr. Advocate, you are a juvenile delinquent.. Your Parents should never let you near a computer unsepervised.. Now go play with your LEGOs
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2012
Ok I have removed the offending part.
But I don't think this girl understands how people feel in Igboland about issues.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Why do you want me to remove the information?
She said it. She stands by it.
I really don't understand.
She said it and you're helping her to spread it. If she gets 2 years improsonment, you'll be sentenced to death by hanging. How can i accuse someone of saying something and still be publicizing the same statement all over Nairaland.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Igbos can't buy Lagos. If we decide to kick y'all out of our state, we will do it comfortably. Abi una wan carry ur land and building go back to una village?

Na we go take over all ur supposed properties. Yorubas will keep manipulating y'all, we will act like we are in support of ur protest until we can hit u where it hurts. #Yorubas rule!
Don't tell me that you've become a bigot.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ngodigha1(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: Ok I have removed the offending part.
But I don't think this girl understands how people feel in Igboland about issues.
You are taking this issue too personal. We Ndigbo are not like extremist muslims whom are sure you know what they can do. The Igbo are not like that. We are a civilised and matured people.
Our General-Ojukwu came back from Abidjan and joined a Hausa-Fulani party against an Igbo party. No body killed anyone over that. While the war was going on, Ukpabi Asika accepted a position from Gowon, yet heavens did not fall. So why are you behaving like a dude whose mother was impregnanted by an extremist aboki?.
Stop it boy.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
She said it and you're helping her to spread it. If she gets 2 years improsonment, you'll be sentenced to death by hanging. How can i accuse someone of saying something and still be publicizing the same statement all over Nairaland.

Her continued position as Ezenwanyi NL is spreading this. Not me.
When she goes, all these will go.
She is the problem. NOT ME!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hercules07: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Skin him alive and wear his skin, then make him watch while I asz rrape his wife while eating his baby.

Ol boy, you are flirting with High Blood Pressure o, haba take a chill pill nau, this is getting too much.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Her continued position as Ezenwanyi NL is spreading this. Not me.
When she goes, all these will go.
She is the problem. NOT ME!
When she goes? Are you God? You're taking this thing too personal and you need to stop. I was also kinda against her statement but i find it rather ironic that you are preaching what she crucified her for.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2012
Ngodigha1:
You are taking this issue too personal. We Ndigbo are not like extremist muslims whom are sure you know what they can do. The Igbo are not like that. We are a civilised and matured people.
Our General-Ojukwu came back from Abidjan and joined a Hausa-Fulani party against an Igbo party. No body killed anyone over that. While the war was going on, Ukpabi Asika accepted a position from Gowon, yet heavens did not fall. So why are you behaving like a dude whose mother was impregnanted by an extremist aboki?.
Stop it boy.

ok. ok. ok
I get it.
I get the admonishments. I apologise.
Ogugua my sister, I no mean those and I've deleted them.
My other grieviances still remain nonetheless.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Obinoscopy(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Biko don't twist my words. Anyone with a national outlook will have a neutral stand by default.

Ok, I get ur point.

But I've known Dora Akunyili to be a true Igbo woman. When she was NAFDAC DG, she wears her native attire to work, she saw to it that an ultra-modern NAFDAC lab was built in Anambra State. She employed many Igbo people into the parastatal. I'm sure an Agulu man or a Nanka woman will give more specifics on what she has done for those communities.

@Ogugua88 is moderator here on nairaland. She's representing all Nigerians here on nairaland as a mod and is not supposed to be partial. However as an Ezenwanyi, she is to protect the interest of the Igbos and promote its culture and identity. Nevertheless, if an Igbo man derails, she is to call him or her to order.

However if you guys wants someone who will be biased in favour of the Igbo race. Someone who will side an Igbo man in an argument no matter how unintelligible the argument sounds. Someone who would exchange tribal banters with members of other tribes, even if such tirades was uncalled for in the first place. Someone who would selectively hide every posts that insults the Igbo race and leave others. Someone who would ban every Yoruba and Hausa nler but turn a blind eye on offences committed by her fellow Igbo brother. If thats what you want then I'd say Ogugua88 stands disqualified.

I've made my deposition. Cheers
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
When she goes? Are you God? You're taking this thing too personal and you need to stop. I was also kinda against her statement but i find it rather ironic that you are preaching what she crucified her for.

ok.
don't crucify me.
removing it.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
Shame on you Ogugua88.

I am not surprised by this lunatic's vitriol but at the incompetency of the moderators and show of shame by his fellow ibos.

All well meaning ibo should condemn this psycho's action and call for his outright ban.

Is this how you people protect the virtues of your women?

Very sad, very sad day indeed!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
Ngodigha1:
I know you are not Solomon aka Agbontaen on nairaland. But you SOLOMON111 insulted south easterners on that thread not x1 or x2 but you continued on and on. I ealier quoted one of your posts from that thread. Do you want me to bring all of them out.
Dude your atitude was wrong, if you were upset with a person, you would have taken that person to the cleaners. If at all your father is from the south east, nothing in this world will make you insult them. If your mum is married into south east, nothing will make you insult them. Do you insult your parents at home.
In the past, we have seen some non Igbos claim Igbo and use that to insult Yorubas. In retaliation, Desola, Ileke Idi, Bluetooth, seanet, Rhino and other unintelligent Yorubas will hit out at the Igbo people.
So where do you stand?.
True.
It was wrong,and i am sorry.
It was definitely not my intention,and am not proud of it.
It is just that sometimes,i get irked by the arrogance of some ndi-igbos brothers on NL to the aniomas,especially the ikas,though it is not a valid excuse.
I apologize to the entire Ndi-igbo on NL.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

ok.
don't crucify me.
removing it.
Thanks in advance.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
Erhm, who really cares about online rants from an accursed, demented male who in the real world cannot, has not and would never grow enough guts or balls to stand near an intelligent, bold, beautiful lady ?

Dude is beating up his miserable life for no reason and zero effect.

He can cry till next year,scatter his laptop but the REALITY is that when next he logs in to nld, ogugua is and remains the eze nwanyi.

Sweet mental torture. I lurvvve it! Females that got enough love from their dads don't give a damn about low life wimps that can only flex their fake muscles for a woman.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ngodigha1(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2012
deleted
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2012
I am going to read every ounce of font in this thread.

lol this ish is Crazy grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2012
solomon111: True.
It is just that sometimes,i get irked by the arrogance of some ndi-igbos brothers on NL to the aniomas,especially the ikas,though it is not a valid excuse.

Wise move! If you don't want to get the Ogugua's treatment.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ngodigha1(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2012
solomon111: True.

But you don't get irked by what Agbontaen does to those who are proud Igbos from Ikaland and other Igbo areas.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2012
Hesus Xristos!!! The irony of this whole charade is that Advocate666 has inflicted on the Igbo nation the worst possible disservice any one never mind Ogugua could ever do.
Posting cannon fodder all over the place! SMH!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=naijababe]Hesus Xristos!!! The irony of this whole charade is that Advocate666 has inflicted on the Igbo nation the worst possible disservice any one never mind Ogugua could ever do.
Posting cannon fodder all over the place! SMH!!![/quoted]

I look at this thread and what comes to mind

Thank God we are not a nna bros
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:
ok.
don't crucify me.
removing it.

you act absent wisdom...
how old are you that you have to retract every statement you make, regret every action you take? as old as you are, you sat down, typed 10,000 words to curse a woman young enough to be your daughter - you are a disgrace to the igbo nation, you useless sonofawhore!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

you act absent wisdom...
how old are you that you have to retract every statement you make, regret every action you take? as old as you are, you sat down, typed 10,000 words to curse a woman young enough to be your daughter - you are a disgrace to the igbo nation, you useless sonofawhore!
That shows that he's Human. You nko?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ngodigha1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
@OYB, You are a bastard, repeat after me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos / Corpse Of Godspower Umejuru Ake Arrives Rivers State House Of Assembly. Photos / PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59