Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24625 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ujchief(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2012
Nice post ogugua, its great to know u've got a thick skin against these cheap blackmailers.
The Op used his other moniker, Mr. Globe to oppose ur nomination at the election thread. But when we the tribunal threw away his petition, he used this handle to create this thread.
Watch out for peeps like him, yes, they abound in Nl.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2012
Dede Andre Uwe,mara amara na okwu Nile I kwuru yesterday juru m afo.You proved that indeed you are a matured elder and one in the fore front of the Igbo cause in the real world . . . unlike the deluded Internet gangsters.

You have my respect.Birikwa and more amamihe n'isi gi. cool

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2012
ujchief: Nice post ogugua, its great to know u've got a thick skin against these cheap blackmailers.
The Op used his other moniker, Mr. Globe to oppose ur nomination at the election thread. But when we the tribunal threw away his petition, he used this handle to create this thread.
Watch out for peeps like him, yes, they abound in Nl.

She has summarily said she will continue bashing all IGBOS in Nairaland , since she think the ppl that kidnap, steal and kill represent all IGBOS and are equal to BOKO Haram. Stewpid girl. Now I can see why you cannot think well as EZEnwayi, you r working round the clock doing 3 jobs. A$$ Licker angry angry angry
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Hey hey hey Ogugua, I can see you are stubborn. If you have respect for the Elders, firtsly you should have apologies to the NL Igbos on that particular comment that is causing this commotion before making your point. Now if you think that the only tribe that commit crimes are only IGBO or the few one represent the generality of IGBOs then you are hereby releive of your duty post, You can concentrate as ROMANTIC MODERATOR and continue licking yoruba a$$. We didnt say there were no crimes in IGBO land but as Ezenwayi you mind how you address it in NLand. You can keep you stu.pid MOD job but you have ceased to be my LOLO

Are you dyslexic? How come those against her can't read nor write basic English? undecided

Prove me wrong, and write a 500-word essay on why she should be relieved of the post of Ezenwanyi....
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2012
ifyalways: Dede Andre Uwe,mara amara na okwu Nile I kwuru yesterday juru m afo.You proved that indeed you are a matured elder and one in the fore front of the Igbo cause in the real world . . . unlike the deluded Internet gangsters.

You have my respect.Birikwa and more amamihe n'isi gi. cool

You !just shut up!!!, tring to defend you fellow "fake Americanna" mitscheeeew
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2012
[s]
Da infamous: dont even try those stupid getto talk with infamous because you will not sleep for two weeks when i start with ur ugly a.s.s fool.
[/s]

Da infamouns stonker - I guess that was meant to hurt my feelings.... And you had to wait for me sleep just to post your lame comeback, no??

You can't even spell "ghetto" correctly, yet you think I'm "ghetto," cun.t face pillock! grin

You don't want a 189cm(6'2.50) guy smashing your fugly ninja turtle face in, do you?? grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2012
shymexx:

Are you dyslexic? How come those against her can't read nor write basic English? undecided

Prove me wrong, and write a 500-word essay on why she should be relieved of the post of Ezenwanyi....

Pls its time you give us some breathing space are you not happy to be a YORUBA, you bloody WALES's Farmer. I am a very busy man, I am not jobless like you to write a 500-word.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

You !just shut up!!!, tring to defend you fellow "fake Americanna" mitscheeeew
Small fly cheesy
I have a nld lapdog in the name of 9ja_I_hail,he'll resume duty soon and give your jobless a.rse enough whooping.

Watch out. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
Pls its time you give us some breathing space are you not happy to be a YORUBA, you bloody WALES's Farmer. I am a very busy man, I am not jobless like you to write a 500-word.

Bwahahahahahaha - WTF is "Wales's?"

I'm here as a black man and a Nigerian, not Yoruba - read my signature...

I'm utterly surprised your handle is: chessboard...

You and chessboard don't belong in the same sentence and I hereby implore you to change your handle to checkers... undecided

*Off to work and make sure you behave yourself, plonker*
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2012
You guys are still here
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ujchief(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2012
The electoral reform thread has been opened. Instead of opening threads to slant elected/appointed council members, we should put our head together at that thread and ensure that a more robust process will emanate.
Ndi igbo siri na anyukota mamiri onu, ogba ofufu.
www.nairaland.com/1097552/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-electoral
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2012
OgidiBoy: Did I miss anything? has Ogugua responded yet, it's 12:39pm and I need to go to bed. I have an 8:00am class in the morning so come on with it already.
lol. y'all really think she cares or takes this real serious like Dendemoron1 or OnlytellsUnbelievableLies. Two useless old men that actually take an anonymous online forum more serious than their real lives. Only the good lord knows what time they have to take care of their families... Most likely their families have abandoned them that's why they always come online to find solace and interact with people in order to avoid their otherwise miserable existence.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Gboliwe: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella:
She didn't even beg to be Eze-Nwanyi, the eejits voted her in and now they're chopping off her head.
Eejits? Watch your language, keep quiet when you have have nothing to say too
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by OgidiBoy(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2012
kingoflag: lol. y'all really think she cares or takes this real serious like Dendemoron1 or OnlytellsUnbelievableLies. Two useless old men that actually take an anonymous online forum more serious than their real lives. Only the good lord knows what time they have to take care of their families... Most likely their families have abandoned them that's why they always come online to find solace and interact with people in order to avoid their otherwise miserable existence.

She does care because she has responded look up my friend.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Obinoscopy(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2012
ogugua88: If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

I'm loving this lady with each passing day. These are the kind of people we need to lead us as a nation.@Ogugua88, I share some of ur ideals. Its obvious that you are a woman of substance. Keep going on that path of yours; the path of dignity, social justice, intellectualism, accountability and good leadership. The sky can only be your starting point. The Igbo race is blessed having you as her daughter.

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2012
OgidiBoy:

She does care because she has responded look up my friend.
ummm..... I can read. Question is : "Can you comprehend?"
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I'm loving this lady with each passing day. These are the kind of people we need to lead us as a nation.
Yes, you're right. But we also need someone who has the interest of Igbos at heart. Ask yourself what people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Akunyili, Oby Ezekwesili have done for the Igbo nation.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Obinoscopy(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Yes, you're right. But we also need someone who has the interest of Igbos at heart. Ask yourself what people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Akunyili, Oby Ezekwesili have done for the Igbo nation.

I know what Akunliyi has done for the Igbo race. I also know what she would have done if she had been given the mandate to represent Anambra Central in the Senate. Thats by the way, we are talking about ogugua88 here. I'm yet to see any anti-igbo sign in her. Even from her username, you can guess that she maintains her Igbo identity. She's an Igbo lady who will stand by the truth no matter what.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I know what Akunliyi has done for the Igbo race. I also know what she would have done if she had been given the mandate to represent Anambra Central in the Senate
Akunyili hasn't done anything for the Igbo race because she has always been in the center. The same goes for Iweala and others. It's only Stella Odua that's looking like she's making efforts to put Igboland in the scheme of things. Igbos can boast of probably the most successful and respected women in Nigeria but it doesn't add any value to Igboland because they've always worked for the federal government.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2012
hmmn,Afam nwayo oh.

We all are guilty of what we sooo accuse and want to kill Ogugua of,see cheesy
Echi ugbua,Dayo and co go abuse those women you are calling out now . . .

Personal opinions cheesy If only we all learn to respect others POV cheesy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Obinoscopy(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Akunyili hasn't done anything for the Igbo race because she has always been in the center. The same goes for Iweala and others. It's only Stella Odua that's looking like she's making efforts to put Igboland in the scheme of things. Igbos can boast of probably the most successful and respected women in Nigeria but it doesn't add any value to Igboland because they've always worked for the federal government.

So anybody who has worked for the federal government is anti-Igbo? Anyways lets not derail the thread, we are talking about Ogugua88 here.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2012
ilugunboy: Please all jokes and insults aside ....I need a beautiful but low in maintenance cost Igbo babe.

If you fit in..Pls send me a PM.

Am sorry if am doing this in the wrong section of Nairaland...just don't fancy those girls in Romance Section...they are all sexual freaks.

Make the Igbo guys no curse and insult me ooooo....I know that is una trademark. grin grin tongue

Unfortunately for you, Odudua88 is already practicing the holy trinity with Seun and Jarus. Maybe Ifyalways will temporary service you till you find a less wor wor IINO ashawo to keep.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Obinoscopy:

So anybody who has worked for the federal government is anti-Igbo? Anyways lets not derail the thread, we are talking about Ogugua88 here.
I never said that. But you have to have a national outlook to work for the FG.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: You guys are still here

Becos you Ezenwayi just made an unrepentant speech
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2012
ogugua88: Good evening/morning fellow Nairalanders,

I hope all of you had a great Thursday. I do apologize for the late reply. I am just now getting home and settled.

I managed to get through all 20+ pages of this thread, as well as the few pages on the other thread. I am amazed as to how my posts and character, which, in my opinion, have never faltered, managed to cause such a reaction. The optimist in me wishes that people would partake in constructive criticism and friendly argument, rather than spending nearly 24 hours defaming, slandering, and falsifying a fellow Igbo.

It is no secret that I did not formally accept nor reject my nomination of Eze Nwanyi. Like ifyalways, I too asked what exactly the roles of such a position were. It was to my understanding that at the moment and up until now, the role of Eze Nwanyi had and has not been defined. PointB, 9ja_I_Hail, and others monitored the elections like hawks. The elections were deemed fair, and Odumchi and I emerged as victors.

Not knowing and still not knowing what my duties are, I went ahead and accepted the position. I know that my beliefs and aspirations differ from some Igbos. It is for that sole reason that I agreed to be Eze Nwanyi. I would be lying if I told you that I am here for the title. I am blessed to have the kind of parents that I have as they have never liked titles. As a result, titles do not drive me crazy either. What matters is what I do with it and make of it. I cannot put “Eze Nwanyi of Nairaland Igbos” on my curriculum vitae or post-graduate applications and I certainly won’t get a raise at work. I am here because I want to learn. I am here because I believe I have something to offer. That is priceless.

As aforementioned in my acceptance speech, Eze Ndi Igbo will benefit from having a diversity of minds. I am different than Odumchi. I am different than OnlyTruth. I am different than PointB. I am different than all of you and vice versa. I know that I will not always agree with every Igbo and vice versa. That is fine and normal. What matters is how we work out those differences for our benefits. With differences come the best of ideas and the most effective of methods. Always remember that there are multiple ways to skin a cat, but there is always a best way.

With that said, there is a difference between disagreements or conflicting thoughts, and baseless hatred. I understand that, at times, I can be blunt. I took after my father in that I am not one to sugarcoat anything. I apologize if the way I convey my thoughts offends anyone, but my philosophies remain the same. You do not have to accept my way of thinking, truly, and I don’t wish for anyone to accept my train of thought until they have considered it and understand from where I am coming. However, when insults start flying, when defamation of one’s character is rampant, when bullying is the response, and when jungle justice is in effect (for a crime unbeknownst to me), not only have you crossed the line, but you have passed that line by miles.

If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

Something we all mention at one point or another is that charity begins at home. Part of charity starting at home is being able to differentiate right from wrong amongst Ndi Igbo. Part of charity starting at home is identifying the incorrect and correcting it in Ndi Igbo. I have been and always will be committed to Ndi Igbo. Despite my being critical, I only have our best interests at heart.

I think that is all I have to say on this matter. It is late and I have work tomorrow morning.

Ndi Igbo, I believe PointB has opened a thread concerning electoral reform and other matters. Your constructive input would be greatly appreciated there as we try to move forward and embark on our journey to brighter days.

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88

[size=40pt]TO YOUR TENTS O! ISREAL![/size]
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2012
ifyalways: Hmmmn,Afam nwayo oh.

We all are guilty of what we sooo accuse and want to kill Ogugua of,see cheesy
Echi ugbua,Dayo and co go abuse those women you listed . . .

Personal opinions cheesy If only we all learn to respect others POV cheesy
I respect personal opinions but personal opinions should not override collective opinions especially when you're the Ezewanyi or hold any such office...In as much as i'm against anyone opening this kind of thread and also against the call for her impeachment, you have to understand that non-Igbos on Nairaland are always looking fro opportunities to insult Igbos and it's not good to give it to them the way Ogugua did. It would have been nice if it was an Igbo-only forum or something. You don't wash your dirty linens in the public. Thougi know Ogugua means well.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
. *clears throat* Sooooooo.... There's no females In your state governments? Oh,there are? Shocking. So, why aren't they making any impact in the governance of the region? Oh,ok, I get it, this just like the situation where the South East is practically the Elite shiyyt hole in the shiyyt hole called Nigeria, not because the Governors stash money meant for the upkeep of the people in private accounts held overseas but because somehow they always try to find a way to blame the Federal Govt and all real and imagined enemies of Ndigbo for their thieving ways.

You guys are wonderful...

Anyways, your comment's not surprising considering your past admission of working for politicians to spread propaganda online.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Geomac: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Unfortunately for you, Odudua88 is already practicing the holy trinity with Seun and Jarus. Maybe Ifyalways will temporary service you till you find a less wor wor IINO ashawo to keep.

You are a baboon, stop insulting Ifyalways.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: You guys are still here

Becos your Ezenwayi just made an unrepentant speech
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Wait for 9ja_i_hail. cheesy
I'm sure he's composing a lenghty, emotional and tear filled essay for you.
Nto tongue. cheesy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ujchief(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

She has summarily said she will continue bashing all IGBOS in Nairaland , since she think the ppl that kidnap, steal and kill represent all IGBOS and are equal to BOKO Haram. Stewpid girl. Now I can see why you cannot think well as EZEnwayi, you r working round the clock doing 3 jobs. A$$ Licker angry angry angry
why the insult mr chessboard? Thats not what i read from her post; didnt u see where she welcomed constructive criticism? I saw in her post where she apologised if the way she conveyed her thuts offends anyone. She even emphasized that she had been and always will be commited to ndi igbo and that she has our best interest at heart. What more do u need? Unless, of course u have some personal beef with her, which is evident in ur last paragraph.
Pls, do visit this thread to make electoral reforms, its the only way forward.
www.nairaland.com/1097552/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-electoral
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ocelot2006(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2012
'though not Igbo, but for once I totally agree with the Igbos here calling for the impeachment of Ogugua88. Why? 'cos these illiterate igbo billy-goats can't handle such a beautiful and very intelligent young woman. And I must say that she's the very first elected igbo leader (well, on nairaland) who's a true realist, a straight shooter, and a Nigerian who will rather put her nation Nigeria first, the very same qualities our nation desperately need in our leaders, and not some demented biafran supporter living in la-la land. These fools clearly don't deserve her, and it's definitely not a suprise the SE is in it's current state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31)

BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House / Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.