Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24560 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ocelot2006(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2012
ogugua88: Good evening/morning fellow Nairalanders,

I hope all of you had a great Thursday. I do apologize for the late reply. I am just now getting home and settled.

I managed to get through all 20+ pages of this thread, as well as the few pages on the other thread. I am amazed as to how my posts and character, which, in my opinion, have never faltered, managed to cause such a reaction. The optimist in me wishes that people would partake in constructive criticism and friendly argument, rather than spending nearly 24 hours defaming, slandering, and falsifying a fellow Igbo.

It is no secret that I did not formally accept nor reject my nomination of Eze Nwanyi. Like ifyalways, I too asked what exactly the roles of such a position were. It was to my understanding that at the moment and up until now, the role of Eze Nwanyi had and has not been defined. PointB, 9ja_I_Hail, and others monitored the elections like hawks. The elections were deemed fair, and Odumchi and I emerged as victors.

Not knowing and still not knowing what my duties are, I went ahead and accepted the position. I know that my beliefs and aspirations differ from some Igbos. It is for that sole reason that I agreed to be Eze Nwanyi. I would be lying if I told you that I am here for the title. I am blessed to have the kind of parents that I have as they have never liked titles. As a result, titles do not drive me crazy either. What matters is what I do with it and make of it. I cannot put “Eze Nwanyi of Nairaland Igbos” on my curriculum vitae or post-graduate applications and I certainly won’t get a raise at work. I am here because I want to learn. I am here because I believe I have something to offer. That is priceless.

As aforementioned in my acceptance speech, Eze Ndi Igbo will benefit from having a diversity of minds. I am different than Odumchi. I am different than OnlyTruth. I am different than PointB. I am different than all of you and vice versa. I know that I will not always agree with every Igbo and vice versa. That is fine and normal. What matters is how we work out those differences for our benefits. With differences come the best of ideas and the most effective of methods. Always remember that there are multiple ways to skin a cat, but there is always a best way.

With that said, there is a difference between disagreements or conflicting thoughts, and baseless hatred. I understand that, at times, I can be blunt. I took after my father in that I am not one to sugarcoat anything. I apologize if the way I convey my thoughts offends anyone, but my philosophies remain the same. You do not have to accept my way of thinking, truly, and I don’t wish for anyone to accept my train of thought until they have considered it and understand from where I am coming. However, when insults start flying, when defamation of one’s character is rampant, when bullying is the response, and when jungle justice is in effect (for a crime unbeknownst to me), not only have you crossed the line, but you have passed that line by miles.

If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

Something we all mention at one point or another is that charity begins at home. Part of charity starting at home is being able to differentiate right from wrong amongst Ndi Igbo. Part of charity starting at home is identifying the incorrect and correcting it in Ndi Igbo. I have been and always will be committed to Ndi Igbo. Despite my being critical, I only have our best interests at heart.

I think that is all I have to say on this matter. It is late and I have work tomorrow morning.

Ndi Igbo, I believe PointB has opened a thread concerning electoral reform and other matters. Your constructive input would be greatly appreciated there as we try to move forward and embark on our journey to brighter days.

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88

EXCELLENT POST!! My dear, you have spoken like a true leader. 1,000,000+ likes.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Yes, you're right. But we also need someone who has the interest of Igbos at heart. Ask yourself what people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Akunyili, Oby Ezekwesili have done for the Igbo nation.

Exactly what I am saying, the same apply in my company, while the Bigger IGBO Managers are dulling with " we are all Nigerian mentality", small small Yoruba Managers they managed are busy employing only their ppl.
Pls Ogugua go sell ur fake medical propaganda to the SW your inlaws
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: Chaa! Chaa!! Chaa!!! Umu Igbo Kwenu! Riienu!! muonu!!! Zuonu!!!!

I thought by now, this thread would have died naturally. I now realize that eran iya ni awon aj'okuta mamumi, thus, I tanda for hia.

lol

[img]http://thechive.files./2011/07/funny_napolean_dynamite_dance.gif?w=200&h=200[/img]
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2012
"Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos." - Ogugua88, Ezenwanyi ndigbo Nairaland. November 6, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1094608/igbos-dont-care-biafran-declaration#12848247
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Obinoscopy(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
I never said that. But you have to have a national outlook to work for the FG.

So invariably you mean to say anyone with a national outlook is anti-Igbo? I'm sorry to say but thats a wrong assertion.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2012
Obinoscopy:

So invariably you mean to say anyone with a national outlook is anti-Igbo? I'm sorry to say but thats a wrong assertion.
Biko don't twist my words. Anyone with a national outlook will have a neutral stand by default.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2012
ogugua88: Good evening/morning fellow Nairalanders,

I hope all of you had a great Thursday. I do apologize for the late reply. I am just now getting home and settled.

I managed to get through all 20+ pages of this thread, as well as the few pages on the other thread. I am amazed as to how my posts and character, which, in my opinion, have never faltered, managed to cause such a reaction. The optimist in me wishes that people would partake in constructive criticism and friendly argument, rather than spending nearly 24 hours defaming, slandering, and falsifying a fellow Igbo.

It is no secret that I did not formally accept nor reject my nomination of Eze Nwanyi. Like ifyalways, I too asked what exactly the roles of such a position were. It was to my understanding that at the moment and up until now, the role of Eze Nwanyi had and has not been defined. PointB, 9ja_I_Hail, and others monitored the elections like hawks. The elections were deemed fair, and Odumchi and I emerged as victors.

Not knowing and still not knowing what my duties are, I went ahead and accepted the position. I know that my beliefs and aspirations differ from some Igbos. It is for that sole reason that I agreed to be Eze Nwanyi. I would be lying if I told you that I am here for the title. I am blessed to have the kind of parents that I have as they have never liked titles. As a result, titles do not drive me crazy either. What matters is what I do with it and make of it. I cannot put “Eze Nwanyi of Nairaland Igbos” on my curriculum vitae or post-graduate applications and I certainly won’t get a raise at work. I am here because I want to learn. I am here because I believe I have something to offer. That is priceless.

As aforementioned in my acceptance speech, Eze Ndi Igbo will benefit from having a diversity of minds. I am different than Odumchi. I am different than OnlyTruth. I am different than PointB. I am different than all of you and vice versa. I know that I will not always agree with every Igbo and vice versa. That is fine and normal. What matters is how we work out those differences for our benefits. With differences come the best of ideas and the most effective of methods. Always remember that there are multiple ways to skin a cat, but there is always a best way.

With that said, there is a difference between disagreements or conflicting thoughts, and baseless hatred. I understand that, at times, I can be blunt. I took after my father in that I am not one to sugarcoat anything. I apologize if the way I convey my thoughts offends anyone, but my philosophies remain the same. You do not have to accept my way of thinking, truly, and I don’t wish for anyone to accept my train of thought until they have considered it and understand from where I am coming. However, when insults start flying, when defamation of one’s character is rampant, when bullying is the response, and when jungle justice is in effect (for a crime unbeknownst to me), not only have you crossed the line, but you have passed that line by miles.

If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

Something we all mention at one point or another is that charity begins at home. Part of charity starting at home is being able to differentiate right from wrong amongst Ndi Igbo. Part of charity starting at home is identifying the incorrect and correcting it in Ndi Igbo. I have been and always will be committed to Ndi Igbo. Despite my being critical, I only have our best interests at heart.

I think that is all I have to say on this matter. It is late and I have work tomorrow morning.

Ndi Igbo, I believe PointB has opened a thread concerning electoral reform and other matters. Your constructive input would be greatly appreciated there as we try to move forward and embark on our journey to brighter days.

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88

[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5764/applause.gif#applause.gif[/img]
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Hey hey hey Ogugua, I can see you are stubborn. If you have respect for the Elders, firtsly you should have apologies to the NL Igbos on that particular comment that is causing this commotion before making your point. Now if you think that the only tribe that commit crimes are only IGBO or the few one represent the generality of IGBOs then you are hereby releive of your duty post, You can concentrate as ROMANTIC MODERATOR and continue licking yoruba a$$. We didnt say there were no crimes in IGBO land but as Ezenwayi you mind how you address it in NLand. You can keep you stu.pid MOD job but you have ceased to be my LOLO

Please, is there any Igbo person here that is not DEEPLY ASHAMED to count this m0r0n as one of you?

Anyway, people like you exist to be sent to the front lines as cannon fodder.

I shudder to think how EMPTY your real life must be for you to be getting so worked up over this title that will not even appear on your CV?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: "Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos." - Ogugua88, Ezenwanyi ndigbo Nairaland. November 6, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1094608/igbos-dont-care-biafran-declaration#12848247

Perhaps she should have said "Kanuri people are robbing, kidnapping and murdering Igbos in Abia/Anambra/Enugu"?

Or maybe even Tiv people? Or Berom?

All you have shown is that you have no use for the truth.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Ngodigha:
Oh enemies of Ndigbo, 2morrow you will claim Ika and insult Ndigbo for saying that Ikas are Igbos.
INCREDIBLE.
You have me mistaken for someone else,son.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2012
Da infamous: they are my mama say i be half ibo half bendel but i no no where igbo-land dey sha.....
stfu!
I definitely have no idea what you are talking about.
It seems you have me mistaken for agbotaen.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2012
solomon111: stfu!
I definitely have no idea what you are talking about.
It seems you have me mistaken for agbotaen.
I think so. You know Agboetan's name is also Solomon.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by NegroNtns(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2012
Ive watched and read comments on this thread and kept quiet hoping someone would come up with a truly reconciling idea for this election fallout, Im dissapointed in the ideas so far tabled to resolve it.

Eze Onlytruth, I thought you guys have resolved to erase the distinction line between an osu and freeborn. If you are sincere, whats wrong with throwing this Ezenwanyi position open and non-discriminating? Do you want a Igbo society or a circle of Igbo freeborn and commanded strictly by pedigree?
I suggest as a recinciliation move and a true demonstration of faith that you should honor your commitment towards a progressive society for ndigbo. I stand with the osus and hope you effect changes to admit them into the foldof your NL leadership. An osu as Ezenwanyi would kick start the transformation that every Igbo man and woman has so passionately written in favor of lately.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2012
texazzpete:

Please, is there any Igbo person here that is not DEEPLY ASHAMED to count this m0r0n as one of you?

Anyway, people like you exist to be sent to the front lines as cannon fodder.

I shudder to think how EMPTY your real life must be for you to be getting so worked up over this title that will not even appear on your CV?

i am a full-fledged igbo man and i am deeply ashamed to count CHESSBOARD as one of us......that being said, you need to understand every society has its own few undesirable elements. don't let his unruly behaviour tilt your opinion about ndigbos.....you cannot paint everyone with the same brush just because of an ornery, misguided bat who has lost his ability to apply common sense at all times!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2012
Ngodigha:
SEE BELOW A QUOTE FROM SOLOMON IN ANOTHER THREAD SOME MONTHS AGO.

@Solomon111, it is either you are Igbo or you are not Igbo. Stop disgracing yourself.
yes that was me.
It was actually in response to the slowpoke who said that the Ndi-igbos should chase away those in ika who were not accepting igbo.
It was actually an angry rant.
Incase you don't know,my mum is from ika,and she definitely do not see herself as igbo.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by AndreUweh(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2012
ocelot2006:
'though not Igbo, but for once I totally agree with the Igbos here calling for the impeachment of Ogugua88. Why? 'cos these illiterate igbo billy-goats can't handle such a beautiful and very intelligent young woman. And I must say that she's the very first elected igbo leader (well, on nairaland) who's a true realist, a straight shooter, and a Nigerian who will rather put her nation Nigeria first, the very same qualities our nation desperately need in our leaders, and not some demented biafran supporter living in la-la land. These fools clearly don't deserve her, and it's definitely not a suprise the SE is in it's current state.
Why the insults?
Did Ogugua insult any one in her post. Why not behave like her or are you pretending?.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2012
Ogugua's response is a shameful indictement on the igbo nation. Especially those that put her in such an elevated position.
She has just confirmed herself that she is clueless as regards her duty as Ezenwanyi. Her supporters have been touting her intelligence but the intelligent thing to do when one does not know her duty is to resign from that duty. If she doesn't, she has to removed.
This must be the first time in the history of manking and a self declared ignoramus and clueless leader has been kept in office by both her people and the enemies of her people combining in an evil unholy alliance for the downfall of her people. and it is happening to igbo people. I say, "shame on you."
Here is Ogwugwu88, whinning that she is being slandered against. This is the same american ignoramus that on this forum collectively slandered millions of igbos worldwide by calling the murderers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
Her parents gave her a beautiful igbo name which means the consoler but the has turned it upside down and is now a source of shame, sorrow and regret for her people.
Shame on you Ogugua88.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: Ogugua's response is a shameful indictement on the igbo nation. Especially those that put her in such an elevated position.
She has just confirmed herself that she is clueless as regards her duty as Ezenwanyi. Her supporters have been touting her intelligence but the intelligent thing to do when one does not know her duty is to resign from that duty. If she doesn't, she has to removed.
This must be the first time in the history of manking and a self declared ignoramus and clueless leader has been kept in office by both her people and the enemies of her people combining in an evil unholy alliance for the downfall of her people. and it is happening to igbo people. I say, "shame on you."
Here is Ogwugwu88, whinning that she is being slandered against. This is the same american ignoramus that on this forum collectively slandered millions of igbos worldwide by calling the murderers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
Her parents gave her a beautiful igbo name which means the consoler but the has turned it upside down and is now a source of shame, sorrow and regret for her people.
Shame on you Ogugua88.

Cursed be the day you were born.
Cursed be the breath that kept you alive after coming out the womb.
Cursed be everything you touch in this world.
May you stay barren and not bring another accursed entity into this world.
May you have no peace, no quietness, no rest but only turmoil.
May the igbo you hate so much call upon you, assail and inflict your worst imaginable iniquities on you the next time your cursed legs touch igboland.

epitome of a cassava background.....
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Why the insults?
Did Ogugua insult any one in her post. Why not behave like her or are you pretending?.

Yes, her post is one long insult to all well meaning igbos all over the world.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ngodigha1(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2012
solomon111: yes,i have been mistaken for agbotaen in that other thread,due to my pro-ika stance.
But i can assure you,that i am not him.
By insulting south easterners means you have insulted your father, uncles, cousins, your self and your mum who is married into south east.
Get a life bloody liar, aszhole.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: Ogugua's response is a shameful indictement on the igbo nation. Especially those that put her in such an elevated position.
Shame on you Ogugua88.
May the igbo you hate so much call upon you, assail and inflict your worst imaginable iniquities on you the next time your cursed legs touch igboland.

My brother this is shameful!! Haba, all these curses because someone won an online title and refused to bullied? And election you did not participate in, nor voice your concern at the appropriate time. Election that you have not even gone through the thread?

Na wa for you. Abeg quit this behaviour, it is uncalled for. No true Igboman will support you in these curses. You have crossed the line.

And in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, no harm shall befall her, and all your curses are null and void!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hercules07: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Shame on you Ogugua88.

Olopa ewo ntepe, amuni nje amuni, ewo ni oni bo ninu e, these curses are too much now, haba, if you can curse a fellow Igbo like this, what will you do to a non-Igbo.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2012
Ngodigha1:
By insulting south easterners means you have insulted your father, uncles, cousins, your self and your mum who is married into south east.
Get a life bloody liar, aszhole.
okay,if you say so.
Wouldn't want to be drawn into a long debate with you.
Nothing here really matters,anyway.
Just hope you will be smart enough to apologize when you realize you are talking to the wrong person.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2012
PointB:

My brother this is shameful!! Haba, all these curses because someone won an online title and refused to bullied? And election you did not participate in, nor voice your concern at the appropriate time. Election that you have not even gone through the thread?

Na wa for you. Abeg quit this behaviour, it is uncalled for. No true Igboman will support you in these curses. You have crossed the line.

And in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, no harm shall befall her, and all your curses are null and void!

You're such an impotent tool. I swear, you're the WORST one of the bunch.

Look at the kind of filth this guy said and you're plaintively wringing your hands and calling on Jesus.

If you had the cojones, you'd STOP listening to this fellow on this board or even the 'reform' thread. This has transcended to CYBER BULLYING of the worst kind and here you are wringing your hands.

This is unfortunate...the Igbo people I know (including the fine gentleman that married my sister and gave me two Igbo nephews) are made of much stronger stuff than this.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2012
PointB:

My brother, this is not about the election.

This is about a little american rat that thinks she can with impunity bad mouth and slander a proud igbo nation on an open forum and get away with it.
She need to go and learn what igbo is and why we are very proud of our heritage.
There is a reason why other tribes tell their children to first make sure there is an igbo somewhere before settling there.
We are unique. Education should enrich one's culture. Not destroy it.
If she's dating Yorubas or wants to get Yoruba favours, ok. But she has no business trying to lead igbos.
We reject her.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2012
Shame on you Ogugua88.

Reported, flagged as offensive.
You are not fit to converse among reasonable human beings.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

Yes, her post is one long insult to all well meaning igbos all over the world.

you can rot in hell, advocate666
burn slowly and painfully, and may each day in hell be twice as long as the one before it....amen!

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by PointB: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2012
texazzpete:

You're such an impotent tool. I swear, you're the WORST one of the bunch.

Look at the kind of filth this guy said and you're plaintively wringing your hands and calling on Jesus.

If you had the cojones, you'd STOP listening to this fellow on this board or even the 'reform' thread. This has transcended to CYBER BULLYING of the worst kind and here you are wringing your hands.

This is unfortunate...the Igbo people I know (including the fine gentleman that married my sister and gave me two Igbo nephews) are made of much stronger stuff than this.

Is that all you have to say? So apart from deciding how you respond to issues, you want to also tell me how to handle my own issue? Guy, fly out of my face. I have no time for uncouth clowns at this point!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

you can rot in hell, advocate666
burn slowly and painfully, and may each day in hell be twice as long as the one before it....amen!
E never do you?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2012
hercules07:

Olopa ewo ntepe, amuni nje amuni, ewo ni oni bo ninu e, these curses are too much now, haba, if you can curse a fellow Igbo like this, what will you do to a non-Igbo.

Skin him alive and wear his skin, then make him watch while I asz rrape his wife while eating his baby.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2012
Advocate666

Whoa!! You had to say all that because of a ceremonial/irrelevant title, no? Naija people and your voodoo nonsense...

This has more to do with jealousy than anything else smh... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30)

A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory / Sowore Lambasts Govt For Abandoning $360m Stadium In Abuja, Leaving It To Rot / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.