Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24632 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Gboliwe: 2:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Twenty-four hours later, i'm still commentless .
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 09, 2012
manny4life:
The Bakassi part of Nigeria is really what I want to hear. Personally, I'm not going into the quantity of the claims, I made a definitive statement; Ownership of assets - tangible or intangible have rights to them. Fortunately, if Igbos claim they own rights to lands and properties in Lagos, then they have rights to them. How you're quantifying it is really baffling though your stats maybe highly flawed, nonetheless, you have the benefit of doubt.

Igbos have a right to lands and properties in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, just as every other Nigerian citizen... However, claiming Igbos own a place where they're not indigenous to is disrespectful to the indigenous people from that place - and that can be classified as imperialism... You and I know that there's a UN charter about the rights of indigenous people - and they must be respected...

This is the thread about the official C of O of Abuja: https://www.nairaland.com/1092815/lie-igbo-not-own-70

Check the PDF links and you'll see that Igbos don't own up to 20% of the place... Maybe, you lot need to calm it down a little bit and stop pissing other people off... We're all Nigerians, however, certain things are unacceptable, period...
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dainfamous: 3:08am On Nov 09, 2012
shymexx:

Igbos have a right to lands and properties in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, just as every other Nigerian citizen... However, claiming Igbos own a place where they're not indigenous to is disrespectful to the indigenous people from that place - and that can be classified as imperialism... You and I know that there's a UN charter about the rights of indigenous people - and they must be respected...

This is the thread about the official C of O of Abuja: https://www.nairaland.com/1092815/lie-igbo-not-own-70

Check the PDF links and you'll see that Igbos don't own up to 20% of the place... Maybe, you lot need to calm it down a little bit and stop pissing other people off... We're all Nigerians, however, certain things are unacceptable, period...

go to bed u need sleep u brain is already dehydrated....
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Da infamous: go to bed u need sleep u brain is already dehydrated....

I'm on my bed, brain fart...

Eat a dyck! undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dainfamous: 3:36am On Nov 09, 2012
shymexx:

I'm on my bed, brain fart...

Eat a dyck! undecided
dont even try those stupid getto talk with infamous because you will not sleep for two weeks when i start with ur ugly a.s.s fool.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by tpia1: 4:17am On Nov 09, 2012
ok, i've gone through one of the threads and all i could see was the usual nl theatrics.

too much posturing over nl positions.

am out- these things have never interested me and neither do i consider nl a respectable or responsible enough site to warrant my attention overly much in this kind of matter.

obviously, there's the typical "stuff going on behind the scenes" happening here, and as i always say, e nor concern me!!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Freewilly(f): 4:50am On Nov 09, 2012
^^^^ Don't let the door hit you my dearest friend and sister in Christ tpia1
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2012
Ututu oma nu o.
So Ezenwanyi ekwubero ife obula still?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2012
I just hope she does not get intimidated to the extent of imposing a restraint on herself. There is nothing wrong in being a good Nigerian and at the same time being a good Igbo. There is no contradiction. Too much intimidation, harassment can indeed exert a psychological toll on her. Make una leave Ogugua88 alone! Why is she even interested in that Ezewanyi or whatever? She looks way too intelligent to be involved in all those poor stuffs.

Make una leave Ogugua88 alone!!!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Ututu oma nu o.
So Ezenwanyi ekwubero ife obula still?
nne I buo la chi? Ututu oma umu igbo.

Kamgbe abali ka anyi na eche Ezenwanyi Ogugua ka okwu ihe di ya n'obi.Eweghi ihe okwuru.amu m anya kamgbe abali ka m soro guo okwu ya.odikwa egwu o! Nke a oputara na gi ni g'eme ugbua? Nsogbu adighi k'anyi na eche ya nu.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2012
berem: nne I buo la chi? Ututu oma umu igbo.

Kamgbe abali ka anyi na eche Ezenwanyi Ogugua ka okwu ihe di ya n'obi.Eweghi ihe okwuru.amu m anya kamgbe abali ka m soro guo okwu ya.odikwa egwu o! Nke a oputara na gi ni g'eme ugbua? Nsogbu adighi k'anyi na eche ya nu.

Berem,

Ututu oma. Kedu ki i mere? grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Prof Corruption: I just hope she does not get intimidated to the extent of imposing a restraint on herself. There is nothing wrong in being a good Nigerian and at the same time being a good Igbo. There is no contradiction. Too much intimidation, harassment can indeed exert a psychological toll on her. Make una leave Ogugua88 alone! Why is she even interested in that Ezewanyi or whatever? She looks way too intelligent to be involved in all those poor stuffs.

Make una leave Ogugua88 alone!!!!!
She didn't even beg to be Eze-Nwanyi, the eejits voted her in and now they're chopping off her head.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by nduchucks: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2012
I hope you sorry people know that this young lady is a student and does not need the kind of Agro you are introducing into her system. Believe it or not, this attack on this young lady can have a very negative emotional effect on her, so I urge you people to tone down on the Rhetoric and let Ogugua be.

In the words of the great Ukpabi Asika, who most of you ignorant Igbos know nothing about, "Enough is Enough - Ukpabi Asika (1967)"
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Berem,

dis one wey you dey greet me,you sure say na better greeting? Abi you sef wan take style insult me this morning?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2012
berem: dis one wey you dey greet me,you sure say na better greeting? Abi you sef wan take style insult me this morning?

I am learning Igbo because of you. You have gained a stalker today. grin grin grin grin

kei ko saga?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella:
She didn't even beg to be Eze-Nwanyi, the eejits voted her in and now they're chopping off her head.
point of correction! It is the people that didn't vote for her that are calling for her impeachment.unfortunately for them,we that voted for her,our votes surpassed theirs.she never begged to be Ezenwanyi,many of us chose her to come out and contest.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2012
Prof Corruption:

I am learning Igbo because of you. You have gained a stalker today. grin grin grin grin

kei ko saga?
Bros! No time for stalking o! I have been in a very bad mood since yesterday.unless you are ready to cheer me up.if na because of me you dey learn igbo,well good for you.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2012
berem: Bros! No time for stalking o! I have been in a very bad mood since yesterday.unless you are ready to cheer me up.if na because of me you dey learn igbo,well good for you.

Be lifted up in spirit. grin The good Lord is your strength. It's well.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by birdman(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2012
I guess this is a lesson for folks trying to make Nigeria better, especially those that live abroad. Now you know why things never really change, even though you keep hearing Nigerians whine and praying to God all day.

Many tribal champions are not embracing their culture out of the goodness of their heart - sometimes it is out of insecurity and selfishness. And when there are no more perceived enemies, they turn on their own. I hope this potentially 30 page episode does not deter other Nigerian Americans from reaching out to be of help. Just be wise about who you associate with. Just because someone speaks your native language does not make them your brother/sister.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Please all jokes and insults aside ....I need a beautiful but low in maintenance cost Igbo babe.

If you fit in..Pls send me a PM.

Am sorry if am doing this in the wrong section of Nairaland...just don't fancy those girls in Romance Section...they are all sexual freaks.

Make the Igbo guys no curse and insult me ooooo....I know that is una trademark. grin grin tongue
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Be lifted up in spirit. grin The good Lord is your strength. It's well.
Thanks a lot I appreciate pastor/prof corruption
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by OgidiBoy(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2012
Did I miss anything? has Ogugua responded yet, it's 12:39pm and I need to go to bed. I have an 8:00am class in the morning so come on with it already.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ACM10: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2012
This is why I did not bother to vote in that election. The election was reduced to a mockery. How can we vote for an "Ofeke"? Ogugua has never demonstrated the basic knowledge of Igbo politics, language, customs and traditions. She can't even speak nor write in Igbo! I believe that she came in contact with Igbo and Nigerian politics for the first time on nairaland. Someone as young as her tends to be confused when she gets infused with cacophony of informations from Igbo detractors online that she will be convinced that adopting pro-Nigerian stance is the best thing to do. Adopting pro-Nigerian stance is good! But you must be ready to balance it out with the defence your tribe whenever it is mobbed or tongue-lashed. My prototype of how pro-Nigerian Ndigbo ought to behave is Abagworo. You will see him in pro-Nigerian threads defending one Nigeria; you will equally see him on anti-Igbo threads defending his tribe. Abagworo has never made any comment to denigrate the status of his kinsmen. But Ogugua and Okija-juju have adopted that habit.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2012
Good evening/morning fellow Nairalanders,

I hope all of you had a great Thursday. I do apologize for the late reply. I am just now getting home and settled.

I managed to get through all 20+ pages of this thread, as well as the few pages on the other thread. I am amazed as to how my posts and character, which, in my opinion, have never faltered, managed to cause such a reaction. The optimist in me wishes that people would partake in constructive criticism and friendly argument, rather than spending nearly 24 hours defaming, slandering, and falsifying a fellow Igbo.

It is no secret that I did not formally accept nor reject my nomination of Eze Nwanyi. Like ifyalways, I too asked what exactly the roles of such a position were. It was to my understanding that at the moment and up until now, the role of Eze Nwanyi had and has not been defined. PointB, 9ja_I_Hail, and others monitored the elections like hawks. The elections were deemed fair, and Odumchi and I emerged as victors.

Not knowing and still not knowing what my duties are, I went ahead and accepted the position. I know that my beliefs and aspirations differ from some Igbos. It is for that sole reason that I agreed to be Eze Nwanyi. I would be lying if I told you that I am here for the title. I am blessed to have the kind of parents that I have as they have never liked titles. As a result, titles do not drive me crazy either. What matters is what I do with it and make of it. I cannot put “Eze Nwanyi of Nairaland Igbos” on my curriculum vitae or post-graduate applications and I certainly won’t get a raise at work. I am here because I want to learn. I am here because I believe I have something to offer. That is priceless.

As aforementioned in my acceptance speech, Eze Ndi Igbo will benefit from having a diversity of minds. I am different than Odumchi. I am different than OnlyTruth. I am different than PointB. I am different than all of you and vice versa. I know that I will not always agree with every Igbo and vice versa. That is fine and normal. What matters is how we work out those differences for our benefits. With differences come the best of ideas and the most effective of methods. Always remember that there are multiple ways to skin a cat, but there is always a best way.

With that said, there is a difference between disagreements or conflicting thoughts, and baseless hatred. I understand that, at times, I can be blunt. I took after my father in that I am not one to sugarcoat anything. I apologize if the way I convey my thoughts offends anyone, but my philosophies remain the same. You do not have to accept my way of thinking, truly, and I don’t wish for anyone to accept my train of thought until they have considered it and understand from where I am coming. However, when insults start flying, when defamation of one’s character is rampant, when bullying is the response, and when jungle justice is in effect (for a crime unbeknownst to me), not only have you crossed the line, but you have passed that line by miles.

If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

Something we all mention at one point or another is that charity begins at home. Part of charity starting at home is being able to differentiate right from wrong amongst Ndi Igbo. Part of charity starting at home is identifying the incorrect and correcting it in Ndi Igbo. I have been and always will be committed to Ndi Igbo. Despite my being critical, I only have our best interests at heart.

I think that is all I have to say on this matter. It is late and I have work tomorrow morning.

Ndi Igbo, I believe PointB has opened a thread concerning electoral reform and other matters. Your constructive input would be greatly appreciated there as we try to move forward and embark on our journey to brighter days.

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88

23 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by OgidiBoy(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2012
Ogugua!

Ogugua!!

Ogugua!!!

How many times did I call you? it's only 10:52pm in Cali and I know you still up.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hercules07: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2012
ogugua88: Good evening/morning fellow Nairalanders,

I hope all of you had a great Thursday. I do apologize for the late reply. I am just now getting home and settled.

I managed to get through all 20+ pages of this thread, as well as the few pages on the other thread. I am amazed as to how my posts and character, which, in my opinion, have never faltered, managed to cause such a reaction. The optimist in me wishes that people would partake in constructive criticism and friendly argument, rather than spending nearly 24 hours defaming, slandering, and falsifying a fellow Igbo.

It is no secret that I did not formally accept nor reject my nomination of Eze Nwanyi. Like ifyalways, I too asked what exactly the roles of such a position were. It was to my understanding that at the moment and up until now, the role of Eze Nwanyi had and has not been defined. PointB, 9ja_I_Hail, and others monitored the elections like hawks. The elections were deemed fair, and Odumchi and I emerged as victors.

Not knowing and still not knowing what my duties are, I went ahead and accepted the position. I know that my beliefs and aspirations differ from some Igbos. It is for that sole reason that I agreed to be Eze Nwanyi. I would be lying if I told you that I am here for the title. I am blessed to have the kind of parents that I have as they have never liked titles. As a result, titles do not drive me crazy either. What matters is what I do with it and make of it. I cannot put “Eze Nwanyi of Nairaland Igbos” on my curriculum vitae or post-graduate applications and I certainly won’t get a raise at work. I am here because I want to learn. I am here because I believe I have something to offer. That is priceless.

As aforementioned in my acceptance speech, Eze Ndi Igbo will benefit from having a diversity of minds. I am different than Odumchi. I am different than OnlyTruth. I am different than PointB. I am different than all of you and vice versa. I know that I will not always agree with every Igbo and vice versa. That is fine and normal. What matters is how we work out those differences for our benefits. With differences come the best of ideas and the most effective of methods. Always remember that there are multiple ways to skin a cat, but there is always a best way.

With that said, there is a difference between disagreements or conflicting thoughts, and baseless hatred. I understand that, at times, I can be blunt. I took after my father in that I am not one to sugarcoat anything. I apologize if the way I convey my thoughts offends anyone, but my philosophies remain the same. You do not have to accept my way of thinking, truly, and I don’t wish for anyone to accept my train of thought until they have considered it and understand from where I am coming. However, when insults start flying, when defamation of one’s character is rampant, when bullying is the response, and when jungle justice is in effect (for a crime unbeknownst to me), not only have you crossed the line, but you have passed that line by miles.

If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who will be a pushover, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who rewards only the good and hides the ills of her own brothers and sisters, then I am not your woman. If you are looking for an Eze Nwanyi who bashes other tribes in order to prove she is pro-Igbo, then I am not your woman. If you are seeking an Igbo woman of intellect, sympathy, understanding, determination, and the best wishes for her region and peoples, then look no further.

Something we all mention at one point or another is that charity begins at home. Part of charity starting at home is being able to differentiate right from wrong amongst Ndi Igbo. Part of charity starting at home is identifying the incorrect and correcting it in Ndi Igbo. I have been and always will be committed to Ndi Igbo. Despite my being critical, I only have our best interests at heart.

I think that is all I have to say on this matter. It is late and I have work tomorrow morning.

Ndi Igbo, I believe PointB has opened a thread concerning electoral reform and other matters. Your constructive input would be greatly appreciated there as we try to move forward and embark on our journey to brighter days.

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88

Omo yi ni iwa o si ni ewa, shame to bad people, though I am not Igbo, we need more of you in Naija.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by nduchucks: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2012
That's my girl!!! Be strong and don't let them drive you out of office, even before you've had a chance to resume the office. Noting do you.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Berem,

Trying to be who.... men stick to ur Yoruba language. what is "ki i mere"
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2012

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2012

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Go girl cool cool cool

O, for “odeshi”,gugua88
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2012
Hey hey hey Ogugua, I can see you are stubborn. If you have respect for the Elders, firtsly you should have apologies to the NL Igbos on that particular comment that is causing this commotion before making your point. Now if you think that the only tribe that commit crimes are only IGBO or the few one represent the generality of IGBOs then you are hereby releive of your duty post, You can concentrate as ROMANTIC MODERATOR and continue licking yoruba a$$. We didnt say there were no crimes in IGBO land but as Ezenwayi you mind how you address it in NLand. You can keep you stu.pid MOD job but you have ceased to be my LOLO

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31)

Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka / buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa / Atiku In Early Lead In Five LGAs In Delta

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100