Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2917 Views)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by otokx(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
i suggest you ask redmosquito
Re: by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Daewoods: I am student in one of the federal univ. in Nigeria. A very close female friend of mine, who i had hopes of dating, is currently mentally unstable, and her aunt says it didn't start today, that's it been their for fairly long.
What do i do?
dude, listen, you are still a student. There's really nothing you can do, unles you have a wealthy family with huge trust funds then you can spend some money and try to help her . Otherwise, you are just too young to take on this kinda sh*t
Re: by Daewoods(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
thanks*to the responsible posters*, guess the best i can do is to stick by her, thro this all.
Re: by KINGwax(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Daewoods: Do i keep loving her, should i give her up?
If i keep loving her,could there be any harm in that?
Serious answers please.
oga go fine one corner sit down jo! If u aint even mindful of your own life, what of your unborn child dt may carry a gene, your parents, and even your life?
What are u keep loving in her. Stop deceivin yourself with the 'love' issue. God himself to yan u straight out say im no send u marry her when trouble starts. Wetin self?
Re: by MOBBDEEP: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
I keep saying it that most of the info flying around are products of rumours & hearsays.
If you are not careful or adept in sifting what passes into your head through your ears, you will be tutored by someone you know more than.

They didn't even ask you what kind of behavioural abnormality she has & yet they have condemned her.

What is even funny to me is that some of the perceived normal individuals are the very unstable abnormal ones.

If she's stable, she has good judgement & she has got a heart plus the normal mutual love-dovey things, you no get problem at all. Especially, if she is certified ill but she's seeing a good doctor.

Let me give you example of notable celebrities who are mentally challenged or, who at a time, were managed for behavioural illnesses :
* Ellen DeGeneres
* John Nash
* Sherlock Holmes
* Luther Vandross
* Joan de Arc
* Wacko Jacko

To me, these fellas are more than human than the acclaimed "NORMAL" humans.

Meanwhile, I'm not saying that they don't have their challenges, I'm only saying that we can not demote them denying them what they have a right to, thinking they are less human.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Man Dress In A Football Jersey On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / o / I Want To Sell My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.