Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? (2905 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
it is not a turn off for me. ladies with big eyes look sexy to me. i always look at their eyes.
what about you? grin

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Hazardd(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
thats a big turn off mehn
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hazardd:
thats a big turn off mehn
is that so?
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by AndreRose(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Am not a guy sha but I tink jackie appiah's (ghanian actress) own is ok

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
AndreRose:
Am not a guy sha but I tink jackie appiah's (ghanian actress) own is ok
exactly. her own is so sexy.
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by temitemi1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
So sexy to got it big shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Hazardd(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
clevvermind:
is that so?

there eye go de shine like touch for night grin
and having big eye minimizes their beautifulness in them
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Newkidoo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
I love girls with big eyes for one reason!!

They are good witness friends wink cheesy
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hazardd:

there eye go de shine like touch for night grin
and having big eye minimizes beautifulness in them
there are ladies with big eyes still looking nice sha.
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Hazardd(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
clevvermind:
there are ladies with big eyes still looking nice sha.
2% of them

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Maamin(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
girls with biggy biggy eyes can be cool..but will become a big turn off if dem start developing ojukokoro for money

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by HizMissy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
mine are cute sha...
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hazardd:

2% of them
and i like those 2%. how do u arrived at this by the way?
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
HizMissy:
mine are cute sha...
picture or....

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Hazardd(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
clevvermind:
and i like those 2%. how do u arrived at this by the way?

from my imagination
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Hazardd(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
HizMissy:
mine are cute sha...
pix or adontbelivit
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
They are mostly attractive.
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hazardd:

from my imagination
i think it should be 60% sha.
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are mostly attractive.
true.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tiny eyes are a No-No (I don't understand Chinese), while big eyes are scary. However, slightly huge white sparkling eyes are very, very appealing... A turn on for me

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by ejikeme(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
not all. once met one I went gaga for....
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Donpoker9(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
clevvermind:
it is not a turn off for me. ladies with big eyes look sexy to me. i always look at their eyes.
what about you? grin

huge turn on....I fall for dem easily
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Luv em. All dem eyesha, eyerene...etc

1 Like

Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Kelly2713(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
big eye is a big no to me. mba!
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Donpoker9:

huge turn on....I fall for dem easily
also me.
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2015
though some ladies with big eyes are complete turn offs.
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Oahray: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2015
I like large eyes, though not to the extreme. It's easier to read the pupil in larger eyes. You easily notice dilation in those private moments and know when the plane has taken off wink
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by clevvermind(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Oahray:
I like large eyes, though not to the extreme. It's easier to read the pupil in larger eyes. You easily notice dilation in those private moments and know when the plane has taken off wink
hmmm
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by cletz991(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2015
HizMissy:
mine are cute sha...
pics or I don't believe it grin
HizMissy:
mine are cute sha...
pics or I don't believe it
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Shugaryme(f): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Oahray:

Lol. Smh tongue
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Oildichotomy(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Who does not like a GENERAL OVERSEER ?

I love them BIG for oversight purposes only! But for other purposes, I like them korean
Re: Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? by Oahray: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

Lol. Smh tongue
do you have large eyes? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Like You? / Talking About "SEXUALITY" Before Marriage / Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.