Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do (2862 Views)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by twerkjack: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2014
ȋ̝̊̅̄
Think ȋ̝̊̅̄
Have a problem, (that might be psychological) whenever ȋ̝̊̅̄
See a guy that ȋ̝̊̅̄
Like and might consider being with, ȋ̝̊̅̄
Lose or start to lose interest the moment he asks me out, ȋ̝̊̅̄
Feel like he's trying to take advantage of me, buh whenever a guy plays hard to get, he's the only thing on ma mind, and gettin him becomes a priority, and once ȋ̝̊̅̄
Have him to myself, ȋ̝̊̅̄
Dump after a month or two because ȋ̝̊̅̄
Can't help gettin bored and irratated by him. Anoda problem is that ȋ̝̊̅̄
find it hard to be in a relationship for a long period (ranging from 1 month) matter of fact, ȋ̝̊̅̄
Haven't dated any guy for longer than two months. am what u can call 'abnormal' is there like any suggestions ȋ̝̊̅̄
Can get? Plz
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by vizkiz: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2014
don't worry...by the timeyou clock 50 and still single, the"psychological" statuswill change instantly undecided

18 Likes

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by naijaboiy: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
You are the female version of a player grin

4 Likes

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by johnbuck81(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
ladies dnt kno wat dey want since 1900..buh ur case na strong one o!
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by askralph(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2014
You don't exactly have a problem. You just haven't met the kind of guy you are looking for. I would suggest you try to be a little more open minded and open to different opportunities. The fact that a guy is coming after you doesn't necessarily mean he has something bad in mind. Try to build yourself to be a better judge of character. A guys method of approach although it says a lot about the kind of person he is but it doesnt say all. But don't look at it as a "psychological problem" I have handled some similar people on my blog both guys and girls and some of them are doing quite okay right now. Check the blog its on my signature and know if you find it helpful.

1 Like

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by kilokeys(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2014
kai... so how do u wanna marry?

if the time limit is 2 months.. and u intend to b married for d next 50years..

thats 300 husbands if u dump them every two months

u be solomonella o

4 Likes

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by chimerase2: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2014
Wat amu I doing here angry
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2014
You are a player.
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by izsmike: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2014
i am neva gonna ask u out... i guess i am top of ur priorities now,

1 Like

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by ChurchillStorm: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
askralph:
You don't exactly have a problem. You just haven't met the kind of guy you are looking for. I would suggest you try to be a little more open minded and open to different opportunities. The fact that a guy is coming after you doesn't necessarily mean he has something bad in mind. Try to build yourself to be a better judge of character. A guys method of approach although it says a lot about the kind of person he is but it doesnt say all. But don't look at it as a "psychological problem" I have handled some similar people on my blog both guys and girls and some of them are doing quite okay right now. Check the blog its on my signature and know if you find it helpful.

Story story.... Story!!!!!! Be like she never reach 25 so let the lady keep joking around. By the time all her mates begin marry, the psychological problem go cure itself. And if she no take time, e fit affect her marriage too. (If the mumu psychology go gree her marry oh)
See stupiid condition wey girl put herself in. Op, na your fault and your fault alone. I just dey wonder how many diicks you go don chop. Chai. If all of them no dey pass 2 months, diicks go don reach 26 different ones oh.

3 Likes

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by adunjong(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2014
This is not rocket science.
first of all,you don't know how to treat yourself,so how do you even think better of others?
Secondly, you think because you can't get your ass in a relationship for more than a month makes every other handsome dude an abuser of women.
Lastly,did i even hear you say you think something is wrong with you ?.....
Everything is wrong with you!

3 Likes

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by braine(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2014
You're the type guys like to 'chop and clean mouth'
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Seek the help of a councellor Asap.
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Lovethlovesmike(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Spirit husband Alert!!

The truth is better. My sister, it's not normal.

1 Like

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by kristein(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2014
no mind em jhoo...stay till ur're 30 be4 u start lookin for husband
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2014
You seem to depend on your emotions to sustain a relationship. Emotions are good if properly utilised. They can help us start up a relationship and in some cases, also help us build that relationship but emotions cannot sustain a relationship.

This is one reason why emotions are not good drivers to help us determine who we should start a relationship with or not. I believe firmly that relationships should be guided by an act of will rather than emotions.

The will helps us to go into a relationship knowing that we are making a commitment we shouldn't just break because we feel like it. If you strengthen your will and resolve you would have solved your challenge.

Do not start a relationship because you feel like, star it because you are ready to make the commitment.

1 Like

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2014
You cannot have it all. Please stop watching too much romantic movies.
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Shaquillle(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:
dis guy is juz 2 funny

1 Like

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Wisegeek01(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Mind blown" if dudes don't ask, it's a problem now asking is also an ish, dat one dey*
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Tymax(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin
Gbam! End of discussion!
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Tymax(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2014
striktlymi:
You seem to depend on your emotions to sustain a relationship. Emotions are good if properly utilised. They can help us start up a relationship and in some cases, also help us build that relationship but emotions cannot sustain a relationship.....

... If you strengthen your will and resolve you would have solved your challenge.

Do not start a relationship because you feel like, star it because you are ready to make the commitment.
Best thing I've read on NL in a while!

1 Like

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Skillfullulu(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2014
I pity u, till 30Yrs u fit no marry. Lol
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2014
kilokeys:
kai... so how do u wanna marry?

if the time limit is 2 months.. and u intend to b married for d next 50years..

thats 300 husbands if u dump then every two months

u be solomonella o
ROTFLOL gringringringrin
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Dreyl(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2014
You need deliverance.
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2014
It happens...
I dont believe you are a player.
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by major466(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2014
This is interesting. Your instability in relationships is the same behavioral pattern found in male goats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by 100Cents: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2014
major466:
This is interesting. Your instability in relationships is the same behavioral pattern found in male goats.

Lmao..

Male goats and roosters..
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
It's Normal! What then should we do?
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by twerkjack: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
askralph:
thanx ill try
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by twerkjack: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

Story story.... Story!!!!!! Be like she never reach 25 so let the lady keep joking around. By the time all her mates begin marry, the psychological problem go cure itself. And if she no take time, e fit affect her marriage too. (If the mumu psychology go gree her marry oh)
See stupiid condition wey girl put herself in. Op, na your fault and your fault alone. I just dey wonder how many diicks you go don chop. Chai. If all of them no dey pass 2 months, diicks go don reach 26 different ones oh.
ȋ̝̊̅̄
Dnt date radically
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by twerkjack: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
kristein:
no mind em jhoo...stay till ur're 30 be4 u start lookin for husband
ȋ̝̊̅̄
Dnt plan on gettin married so nobody intimidates me with marriage.
Re: Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do by twerkjack: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
kirikiristars:
You cannot have it all. Please stop watching too much romantic movies.
ȋ̝̊̅̄
Dnt give a damn bout romance or love ȋ̝̊̅̄
Dnt feel them. Dats the problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? / 50% Of Nigerian Girls Are Guilty Of This (pics Inclusive) / Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.