Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

African Nerd - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (61856 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by dubem3(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2013
I feel its some form of ingratitude if I get to say nothing.
You have really masse all the time spent reading this worthwhile. You have truly done a good job.more grease to your elbow man.

will you finish that of the talons if I start reading it? I wanna read but not am unfinished story.

...ehen, where is Mynd sef?
Re: African Nerd by jslimz(f): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2013
Red mossy, you sure did a good job. I'm glad i followed this to the end.

Black prince rocks, our African nerd.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Oahray: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Redmos, make sense! Gotta admit, it ended better than I expected. U know, I'd love to see it in 3D animation. Would be excellent.
Re: African Nerd by Emperortj93(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Hey ma big bros (redmoss wit green breath) i criously enjoy dis great piece of art, though it not dat emotional bt i feel lyk cryin cus dere wil b no more "africa nerd" even though i wish it wil neva end....bt pls do well and start anoda great story cus i'm wit u every whr u go *lyk MTN*
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Congrats, RedMoss, you did it. I'm better than impressed. It was a really good story and you ended it so very well. In fact, I think I was not completely right when I said it was too frivolous for publication. Think about turning it or something like it into a comic. I think it would fit.

Cheers, bro. smiley
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
THank you all! Thank you! I dint write this story! Yall did! grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Ice4jez(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
ice:-mama orobo
mama orobo :-yes oga ice
ice:-u see say dat boy way dem dey call red moss don finish the tory
mama orobo:-yes oh na gud boy.make we give am some tin
ice:-na two tin dey make am happy oh
mama orobo:-watin
ice:-a cup of garri sock with alomo n tonto music playing for background
mama orobo:-make i arrange am shapely
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ice4jez: ice:-mama orobo
mama orobo :-yes oga ice
ice:-u see say dat boy way dem dey call red moss don finish the tory
mama orobo:-yes oh na gud boy.make we give am some tin
ice:-na two tin dey make am happy oh
mama orobo:-watin
ice:-a cup of garri sock with alomo n tonto music playing for background
mama orobo:-make i arrange am shapely
no! Not TOnto Dikeh! No! no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by BasseyJ(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mehn, Red moss, congrats o, and the ending is just WOW, i see you've been watching your Resident Evil films well, ended it just like they always do, end a film with a plot already set up for the part 2 tonguetonguetongue
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
BasseyJ: Mehn, Red moss, congrats o, and the ending is just WOW, i see you've been watching your Resident Evil films well, ended it just like they always do, end a film with a plot already set up for the part 2 tonguetonguetongue
I watched one as a kid, never tried it again!
But thanks al the same for taking your time to read this!
grin grin
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
My friend,this story made u become a fam member to me...........
Apart from nl how do we get in touch abeg
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
movmentish: My friend,this story made u become a fam member to me...........
Apart from nl how do we get in touch abeg
Family member eh! Let us make it more official! Do you have a sister? grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Redmosquito:
Family member eh! Let us make it more official! Do you have a sister? grin grin grin grin
Errm.........no sister but I've got alomo and litres of other alcohol undecided
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2013
movmentish:
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2013
movmentish:
moss doesn't need that he need children so that they can continue sucking bloods

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by SirElaw(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Great story Redmosquito, I enjoyed evry bit of it. For y'all callin him Red, Moss, Redmoss...hw cn u coin a nickname out of a nickname...

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by Feraz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Otueke-Kalabari!!!!
*laughs and falls off from the tree*
the name funny die......

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Moss! Fantastic piece I must tell. You really cracked me up and this story gav me alot of sleepless night, I evn almost ignored my test becos I was readin African Nerd.. To say Thank you sounds like a cliche and an understatement. My brother, I really appreciate the effort and I admire ur sense of humor and creativity.
All the best bro

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
laykhorn: Moss! Fantastic piece I must tell. You really cracked me up and this story gav me alot of sleepless night, I evn almost ignored my test becos I was readin African Nerd.. To say Thank you sounds like a cliche and an understatement. My brother, I really appreciate the effort and I admire ur sense of humor and creativity.
All the best bro
Thank you! Thank you! grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
SirElaw: Great story Redmosquito, I enjoyed evry bit of it. For y'all callin him Red, Moss, Redmoss...hw cn u coin a nickname out of a nickname...
Thank you for taking your time to read through! grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
Redmosquito:
Thank you! Thank you! grin grin grin
Its nothing bro
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2013
12209 views at the time of this post...KAI.
PHENOMENAL STUFF I TELL YA!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2013
Xsolutions: 12209 views at the time of this post...KAI.
PHENOMENAL STUFF I TELL YA!
Me too, I'm beginning to wonder how the way the number of views just keep jumping, maybe Seun is mashing the button with one leg.
I only know of about twenty guys that actually read this. And the numbers fly way too much for twenty guys
Re: African Nerd by kennykool1(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2013
great piece red moss very special and captivating i gotta admit this story should be on the new york bestaeller list i like the way it ended but am curious to know what happened between u and the herculine maid..........
hope say una ***clears throat***

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by tchaik(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Redmosquito:
Me too, I'm beginning to wonder how the way the number of views just keep jumping, maybe Seun is mashing the button with one leg.
I only know of about twenty guys that actually read this. And the numbers fly way too much for twenty guys

Na lie oooo. That we don't comment, doesn't mean we don't READ it!

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Feraz(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2013
kenny kool: what happened between u and the herculine maid..........
hope say una ***clears throat***
lmao....if nothing actually happened, then you.......you know as e dey be....

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Redmosquito:
See...Red moss don't belittle urself,even if na 'one leg button smashing'...see ur writing commanding such figures...claim it i'm telling ya!!!It's about FAITH.
Question is how do you benefit handsomely from such numbers in the NEAREST FUTURE...
You know Medicine may be where 'ur million is' but 'this gift' may be is 'where ur billion is'
Remember that Idea...
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Okay ooo...

Despite the fact say the story itself don end.

Me still dey enta the thread for no reason oo..

Guess have become addicted to opening it..

Now U̶̲̥̅̊ see am smiley

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by Agimor(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
Redmosquito I admire your creativity and vigour.

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
I am waiting for frontpage! Yes! I dey dream of frontpage honor! So I just said lemme knack one update to keep us busy! You know! Just to keep the jaws moving! Even in bars they do serve Snail and watever it is that they serve! undecided
So here it is! Hope u guys likey!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2013
The walls are made of gold, solid gold. No! Olympian Gold! The air is smooth, there is a scent of power in the air.
He walks like the giant he is, he walks across the golden chamber, he walks with the gait of a true god, ignoring the beauty of the walls and the all the glitters.

Gold cannot save him, he knows. Gold is puny flakes.

He walks troubled, his mind not with his body, his lightning-bolt sparkling in his right hand, his white robe slung across his shoulders, his humongous height belittling everything around him. He walks alone, he walks rugged, tall and angry. He skin golden like the walls, his lightning-bolt he wields flashing with every step he takes, his eyes, sending out sparks every now and then, eyeballs white with electricity.

No mustaches, a well trimmed beard, shaven at the sides, thick curly black hair, a crown of surging energy sits firmly upon his scalp. The crown of a god, the crown of the Kings of gods. No! I am the King of gods, I am more than a god, I am the bringer of gods.

As he walked on, ignorant of his surrounding, for he is deep in thought, his lightning bolt, his power, still flashing in his hands, he is startled by a feminine voice from before him.

“Stand down!”, she says as she raises her armed bow to his face.

Her petite figure looking more petite as she stands in the way of this god-king.

He pauses, looks around him, looks back at her, scoffs at the little thing that stands before him.

“What little being are you? I have no lightning bolts to waste on you! More pressing matters trouble me!”, he said, his voice heavy with electrostatic pulses of energy. And then he walked on towards her, ignoring the little threat.

“Stand down! Your kind shall find no favour with me!”, she warns

He walks on, he raises one finger, that of the hand that does not wield the lightning bolt, and then a tiny bolt of electricity shoots out towards the Herculine.
She lets off one arrow at the bolt of electricity and it condenses like wax in flames.

The god-king is startled.

“No mere mortal quenches my lightning bolt!” he says, “Who are you?”, he asks

“I used to be an Herculine!”, she says

“What are you now?”, he replies

“A Titan queen! Blessed by gifts of Cronus!”

He took a step backward, his countenance displaced by horror, not fear. And then he raised his lightning bolt at her, ready to strike down this being of evil, this being that challenges, ready to strike down this petty little female who wields strength unknown, he raises his bolt ready to bring her to dust.

That was when I showed myself, that was when I came out to stand with my Herculine, my queen, my love, that was when I came out to behold his face, the one who wishes to harm the songstress of my heart. My club in hand, my smile on face, and my joystick in-between legs.

It was when he saw me, that was when he saw me that his lightning bolt flashed brighter and his eyes burned hotter. That was when he felt the presence that I am. That was when he felt the darkness of Tartarus, that was when he felt the Heat of Time, that was when he knew his reign was at an end.

“Zeus! Son! Spread legs! Time to slip co.ck in a.s.s”

That was when he knew I was more than god.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2013
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
And the story continues!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss / Story: A New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.