Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

African Nerd - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (62844 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by Obinnau(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2013
ur joystick rocks redmoss!
Re: African Nerd by kennykool1(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2013
ehen like say u don jam witch wey pass u d time wey e be say u suppose use ur white power(sperm) fire person u no go do am no try am for dis lady if not u go get low sperm count............gringrin
y do i have dis tingling sensation that this lady is d oracle of delphi coming to chop d black prince national cake anyway my crossables are already crossed waiting for ur next update
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by olenyi: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2013
@ Red. Nice update. But looks quite different from the story or do u have plans of joining the two plots later. Take would definitely take longer considering u have limited time urself for school thingy. grin
Re: African Nerd by purpinkx(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2013
Lolmao ... Saliva transfer
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: African Nerd by Oahray: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
The Jonathan part was crazy grin , and it rocked like that.
This bus scene funny die grin grin grin . Kai! Love your power of description. Felt like it was my mouth the saliva entered. Yuck! *pukes*

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
I continue the rest of the journey in quietness. I cannot interact with the fellow-passengers, an obese on my right, a vain woman on my left. Such beings of low IQs.
Soon the tin can of a car creaks to a halt. The conductor beckons to me.
“U don reach! Na here we fit reach! Dem don curse dat place, we no go fit carry u inside!”, he says
I make to alight from the vehicle, I dip one hand in my pocket and hand him the rumpled notes, he smoothens them out and smiles. I have no need for money where I’m going. This is the end, I can feel it. It calls out to me, to bring it to a halt, it calls out to me to fulfil the prophecy, whatever it is.
The town is dead, a ghost town. No one is here, the sun is already sinking away, the moon will soon crown itself upon the skies. There is an eerie sound, like the songs of the dead, like the beats of pain and sorrow. Many people have died here, I sense their malignant spirits, still tethered painfully to this place.
The building empty, the evil in this place is strong, I sense it.
I walk on further, into the heart of this dead place. It calls to me, the void.
As I walk, many creatures make their presence known. They crept out of every dark corner, every shade, and every cranny, Creatures of the Underworld, strange in form, they come out of hiding, the lot of them, half men half beast, some were full men but not quite men, some were full beast but not quite beast, the horned, the slithered, the clawed, the miniature, the goliath. They have been waiting, patiently and tirelessly they stayed.
They crowd the streets, along it sides, none stood in my path. They feared me, they revered me, they’ve awaited me. They too want to witness the end.
I walk on, ignoring their whispers, their rumours and whatever else they said.
One was up ahead, he twitched at the sight of me, he grunted, then huffed, then puffed, they way our neighbour’s goat does anytime he climbed his female.
He had more in common with our neighbours goat rather than the huffing and puffing. For he was half beast, half goat actually, with a goatee and two horns, large and pointy and twisted.
Half goat from the belly down, big strong capric hindlimbs, a muscular upper body, but he was short. Not short as in diminutive, but short as in, he was short for a monster, he was at eye level with me, a human.
Brown eyes, battered, probably from numerous fights for mating rights. He had a human head, a old one at that.
“You!”, he said as he jabbed one finger at me, the crowd of monster gasped at his courage, or more like his foolishness, for he is the only one that dares to insult me with such disregard for the power I wield.
“Is it you they call they Black Prince? Breaker Of Cerberus? Victor Over Thanatos?”, he bellows, the spectators gasp some more.
I growl, one bitter growl filled with hate and anger, I have no time for such dirty games. The end is near, I feel it, I can waste no more time.
He stares me in the eyes, frightened and cold, he knows he has f*cked up.
I grab his horn, ignorant of its hardness, he tries to fight me off, throwing punches as my chest, useless, utterly useless. I twist the horns, twisting the head too in the process, left and then right and then a little to the back.
CRACK!
The onlookers gasp again, in shock.
He stops his punches, his body falls to the ground, beheaded, his head still hanging in my hand, held up by the horn in my grasp.
I let the head fall too, ignoring the petty thing as he lay dead, I did it with such expertise, with such alacrity, as if I’d done it a million times before.
Something is awakening within me, a dark part of me, the voice within me is growing, the power in my loin is gathering, the end, they feel it too. It causes them to rise.
I walk on, having taken care of the glitch. No one approaches me again, they like their heads, whether human or beast, they still like it like that.
I see them, at the end of the street, Minion, standing beside a man, tall and lanky, clothed in black, a black void between them, like a portal, or more like a worm hole, a wormhole filled with evil, emanating darkness from its depth.
I walk up to the man, the old man wrapped in black.
“This is the void, the blackness that threatens to swallow both our worlds as one! You know that! You know what that means! For not even our words can describe the havoc it would wreak on both sides!” , the old man said
I nod my head in approval.
“Kneel!”, he said
I do not question his orders, I know what must be done to cleanse the world of this evil. My soul is the key. My blood is the seal. My death is the seam.
I must die for the earth to be saved, it must be no one else but me. For I bear in me, the blood of the Cronus. It flows in my life chains.
I do not know how. But I know it is there within me!
And then he lays one hand on my bended head and begins to sap the life out of me.
That was when it happened, that was when I saw it. That was when I felt it. That was when I saw the truth.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Only one more update left! Will get back to u guys next tomorrow! I no go dey tomorrow!
Re: African Nerd by Oahray: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2013
Damn! Now this is the ish mehn! Its tomorrow already o grin
Re: African Nerd by olenyi: 3:34am On Jan 14, 2013
Red, weldone bro.
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2013
Haa... Finally .. Finally, we don reach bus-stop..

Make I start the count down to the last update jare..

Tick...Tock... Tick..Tock... Tick...Tock.... smiley
Re: African Nerd by kennykool1(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2013
hmm. redmoss d tinny one that breaks d horns of d mighty,killer of thanatos brother of d titans son of chronus all hail thy magnificient piece.............
hope say the herculine ashawo don show if not my call medusa make she come service u
Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2013
grin
If I kuku comment, u no dey reply me.. Nice one
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2013
Why am I feeling sad cry
Re: African Nerd by Udee1(f): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
R u sure one update would be enough for the grand finale? undecided
Re: African Nerd by Obinnau(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish: Why am I feeling sad cry
i know the feeling. Me too sef.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wait oo Red-Moss

Just one update and the end? No try ham jorh....na till december before this tori end oo tongue nice one bro
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
larride: Wait oo Red-Moss

Just one update and the end? No try ham jorh....na till december before this tori end oo tongue nice one bro
Wallai I support dat december deadline
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
I jst dey come back from school! kai! My body dey pain me no be small!
Wait! na wetin I hear? Till decem-what? shocked shocked :oUna no well ooooo!! Una think say e easy? Make una no worry! The last update go long wella! So I go fit rest!
TOmorrow night I go don compile am!
**Praying that NEPA Does not fail**
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
FOREVER IN LOVE WITH YOU

Don’t let me die under the rain
Don’t let my fall be their gain
I cry each night covered in pain
My sobs vanishing in vain
Now I watch like vagabond Cain
As the world me now disdain
Casted with the mark of the slain
To forever watch without brain

I searched for love under the stars
I looked through the red soil of mars
I swam the dry ocean of the moon
Hoping to find her soon
My anguish of lonely painless night
Gripping my brave heart in fright
Now I stand on the rooftop
Waiting for love to pop

She appeared like the autumn leaves
Enchanting aura round her doth cleave
I watched my love sail the sky once more
Like shiny dust casted from iron ore
To settle round about my calm self
Pride busting like a Hot elf
I dwell among the living anew
For hope now lies within my view

Wish a wish of wishful thoughts
Claded with danshiki from the north
I found love in her presence
Forever to dance in her essence
Cutie bliss I feel is her name
Watching her smile is my game
I found love lying in the distance
Happily ever after is our stance

Mosquito, for derailing my thread eh... I hereby write this poem for the females on this section and thread.... My lonely heart yearns to be possessed...

Moderator.... Mosquito na my friend oooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by jslimz(f): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Foxy, I love the poem.

But, why you dey shout say Mossy na your friend? You dey fear the consequrnce of derailing?

Mossy abeg show na. We need the update
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
j-slimz:
Foxy, I love the poem.

But, why you dey shout say Mossy na your friend? You dey fear the consequrnce of derailing?

Mossy abeg show na. We need the update

You know what these mods can do and undo.... E better make I take necessary precaution....
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2013
I have one more update! I didnt want to keep u guys waiting too long! NEPA Dey fork up! angry
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2013
And then he lays one hand on my bended head and begins to sap the life out of me.
That was when it happened, that was when I saw it. That was when I felt it. That was when I saw the truth.
As I lay disembodies and dying, light, piercing and bright escaping my mouth and eyes. My hands contorted in the worst configuration of pain, my chest burning with the torture of death.
That was when I saw it.
Cronus cornered by his own son, left powerless, stabbed, beaten and cut into a million pieces, by his own son. Cronus, the dark lord, thrown into the vast emptiness of Tartarus, to forever dwell in pain and agony, beyond measure and words. Hades, his first son, the same one he ate while young, now his jailer.
In the darkness, I heard the words first, and then I saw the faces.
“Your Painfulness, this is too dangerous. Zeus will……..”
“Enough of such words. I am the eldest, I hold right to that throne. And I shall claim it! By whatever powers necessary!”, the walls boomed in anger
Minion trembles like a leaf of olive before his master, he fears the wrath he has awaken.
The mass of swirling darkness, shifts and turns in the dark throne. In an apparent move to calm himself.
And then he resumes
“The life force of Cronus, powerful energy!”, the walls croaked quietly, “you know that, do you not?”
“Yes! Your Wickedness!”, Minion answered
“Too potent in its raw form, even for a god! You know that! But I have a plan, we can transfuse it into a new soul. Zeus will never know, we’ll keep it from him. When the time is right, I’ll tap into it.”, the walls said happily, a happiness of rather grim deposition, “I will gain the powers of a Titan! Not even Zeus shall challenge me!”
“But my Lord! The life force, can it not come alive within its new host?”, Minion asks
“Absolute rubbish! Its just like a blood donation! Nothing sentient will pass on!”, Hades rebukes, his mouthpiece his walls “The new soul will refine it, detoxify it if you may. And then when it is matured, on its eighteenth year on earth, we shall claim him!”
“Conspiracy! Conspiracy!!”, I shout as I fall always from the dream.
No! Conspiracy! The black void! It was all Hades! It was his plan! It was all a ruse, a way of getting me, no! Not me! I am valueless! The power within me! The power of Cronus! No!
I open my eyes, in a bid to stop the transfusion process. Futile! Too strong, the process is too far gone. I cannot stop it, I see Minion’s eyes, cold and pitiless. I see the old man in black, his dark garments flying about in the angry wind, his eyes closed, this look of power in his eyes, this horrible smile across his face. He is Hades!
A storm is brewing, the clouds darken, the wind howls painfully, lightning flashes about angrily, thunder booms. Its like the beginning of the end, its like the apocalypse come.
I shall die, this is my end.
All hope is lost
TWAK!!
An arrow, sharp and swift, it sweeps past my face. The dark lord, Hades, the black old man, he holds up his peirced hands in pain, an arrow sticking out of it, he releases me from his hold, the transfusion process is broken. I fall with both hands to the floor and then I smile. It is coming alive, the power, it is coming alive within me.

5 Likes

Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2013
All we are saying, give us more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2013
Mosquito........ angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Mosquito........ angry angry angry angry angry
errr...what?
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2013
Redmosquito:
errr...what?

You know na... If you no finish wetin you start eh... We go digga am angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Na so u finish?
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2013
laykhorn: Na so u finish?
Nope! I just didnt want to keep u guys waiting too long! grin grin
Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2013
Redmosquito:
Nope! I just didnt want to keep u guys waiting too long! grin grin
kiakia! No leave pipu hangin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss / More Than A Friend (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.