Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

African Nerd - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (61855 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2013
Hmmm...NICE,very NICE...waoh!!!
And again 10964 views at the time of this posting...NOW THAT AINT ORDINARY...
Red did u recieve any message from moi??
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
FOR MY ANGEL

One early Morning
Lifting the dark misty veils of the night
From its Pillow of its mountain peak
The sun rose and saw the valley
Filled with the season of love
And the branches of memory have sprouted
Innumerable blossoms of moments past
Unspoken and unheard yearnings
Half asleep and half awake
Looking out sleepily at life
As it flows in wave after wave
Tranquility shedding from its very nature

Yes the very same life
Which encompasses love and desire
Meeting and also parting and a sense
That time is flowing like a river
Whispering as it flows
That the valley is filled with the season of love
And the branches of memories have sprouted
Innumerable blossoms of moments past

Why is the wind singing today
Why is the season raining colours
My heart wonders at what’s going to happen today
Why is there moonlight in the day
Which way is life moving
My mind wonders at what these events are foretelling
Yet the answers deludes my open heart

Now I watch the sun with hope aglowed
Dancing in the embrace of the cloudless sky
I steal a peek at my inner desire
And discovers you all cuddled in warmth
I smile at the future with love
Hiding in the bowels of the unknown
Time ticking with every breath
Drawing nigh the day I’d hold you close

Moderators, we get agreement oooo.... Make we extend the contract

By the way, Mosquito, come and continue grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Now that was one hell of a twist. Awesome, dude. I'm very impressed.
Re: African Nerd by purpinkx(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
larride: All we are saying, give us more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more.
Everybody Wants More

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Rexphobia(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Red, you dey behave like my pastor...just one more prayer point...then another! No be you say na last update be this?
Re: African Nerd by preciousoz: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Good Job Red!!!

Ur story is addictive. Just keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
Rexphobia: Red, you dey behave like my pastor...just one more prayer point...then another! No be you say na last update be this?
I planned on submitting the whole thing, the whole ending package as one but NEPA isnt really my friend, I get electricity so rarely and I am mostly on phone. I didnt want to you guys to wait too long, I have more updates, the end is near sef, very near. I go just round am up and submit, maybe tomorrow or next. NEPA and generator no be our paddy but I go dey try! grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Xsolutions: Hmmm...NICE,very NICE...waoh!!!
And again 10964 views at the time of this posting...NOW THAT AINT ORDINARY...
Red did u recieve any message from moi??
received and replied grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ermmmmm....Guys! Sorry oooo!! I think I grossly underestimated! I was hoping to clear up the whole thing with one update but my brain just dey put more tory to am....I dont know How to explain it. I just get carried away with the story, as if I'm dreaming it and experiencing it and then writing all dat is happening!
Ermmm...So the update is longer than expected, there may be up to three more. Abeg make una forgive me, I just get carried into the void! Lemme just post it sha! I will keep working on it until I finsh! Thanks! grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by preciousoz: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Redmosquito: Ermmmmm....Guys! Sorry oooo!! I think I grossly underestimated! I was hoping to clear up the whole thing with one update but my brain just dey put more tory to am....I dont know How to explain it. I just get carried away with the story, as if I'm dreaming it and experiencing it and then writing all dat is happening!
Ermmm...So the update is longer than expected, there may be up to three more. Abeg make una forgive me, I just get carried into the void! Lemme just post it sha! I will keep working on it until I finsh! Thanks! grin grin grin

;DD longer d better bro.... Make e reach 100 more provided the suspense and the thrill remains.
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Me I no kukuma want make dis story end sef........just use style dey elongate am reach 2014 dats wat I want bros mossy
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hades, the old man,hold up his hand his hand bleeding Ichor, Golden blood of the gods. Minions brandishes his axe, the denizens of hell who have come to witness the ritual all stand at alert, ready for the inevitable, ready to face whoever fired the arrow, ready to eliminate any delay to their master’s rise to power.
But I still lay on the floor, ignoring them all, smiling to myself ominously, my loins, the power surging, my joystick hard as a grappling hook, my muscles contracting and expanding painfully, my metamorphosis is begininning.
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Out of nowhere, the terrible cry rung out, like bloodthirsty mongrels, Herculines and Centaurs, running towards Hades, to my rescue, out of nowhere they came. Yes! Centaurs, I saw them as I turned my face up away from the dust of the ground. I saw them centaurs, drunk and savage, they have betrayed their kind for my sake.
All other beasts of hell, those still loyal to the dark Lord, they stand inbetween, ready to annihilate the threat, ready to destroy both disloyal Centaurs and Herculines, their nemesis.

The centaurs were rugged and aggressive in their attack, destroying all in their path with their durable clubs, battering the life out of those who stood against them, against me. The white centaur smiles at me in the heat of the battle, the white lord of the Centaurs, he stands bold and flaming,, distinct from the bloodshed about him. He mutters something and disappears to resume his clubberings.
The Herculines were sleek and smooth, their techniques like those of ninjas, slitting throats and stabbing *sses with such alacrity and accuracy. I see one Herculine in particular, the one that stirs my heart, the one I gave life, she moves gracefully like the dance of death, killing all in her path, a bow in one hand. For it was she that fired the arrow that released me, the arrow that freed me.
“This must end!”, Hades, the old man suddenly bellows out, his eyes fuming with anger, Minion standing beside him, ready to fight and die on his master’s command.
One of the Herculines was foolish, utterly foolish, young and foolish. He ran towards Hades, a sword in bared one hand, hoping to get a lucky shot.
TWAAAAPPP!
Minion took off his head before he even got within ten feet of his Lord.
Hades floats into the air, more than twenty feet, suspended like sh*t from *ss, raising both hands to the sky, he is calling forth a storm, he may not be god of the skies, but he does have his set of tricks. The clouds darken some more, lightning flashes, thunder booms. The sky is angry, stirred by the will of Hades. The wind batters my faces, the cold dries up my nose. Minion stands under his floating master, watching the battle as it unfolds, not interfering, his master has not commanded him to do so, his master will soon clear the disturbance himself.
That’s when I did it, that’s when I saw the power within, I know the strength of Hades. The Herculines and the Centaurs will be dead in no time. They are friends, I shall not see this come to pass.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I yelled out as I pushed myself to my feet.
“You have no right!”, I shouted, my voice carried away by the blistering wind, my hands drawn back in challenge, my chest puffed out savagely, ,my eyes red with dark emotions, my veins bulging, teeth brandished, my jaws clenched, brows arched.
And then I leaped into the air, after Hades, the whole twenty feet. Minion watching in awe, lowering his axe in disbelief.
I jumped into the air, catching Hades by the face, catching him unprepared. My hand engulfing the whole of his aged skull, holding onto him as I fall, I pull him down with me, his face in my head. As I plummet to the cold hard floor, I make sure to send him buried under me, face first.
BRAGGGAAABOOOOOMMMMM!!!!
The impact was disastrous, the floor was broken into a million shards, smoke and dust everywhere.
I can still hear the cries of battles.
Hades pushes me aside with one strong fist.
“I shall not do this here! Not with something as insignificant as a mortal! Not oustside my realm!”, he said as he stood up, running towards the black portal, the evil hole that had been floating there undisturbed, the one I originally came to cleanse.
He is fast, running with such speed, unimaginable for the form he weilds. I give chase, we are close to the portal now, I look behind me to see Minion following close behind, ready to protect his King, Medusa too is on our heels, two daggers glistening in her hands, a mask over her face, her beautiful naked body articulating into an object of speed as she catches up.
And then I jump into the blackness after Hades, into the portal to the underworld, into the realm of Hades I went. I shut my eyes as I feel the blackness enclose me.
When I opened them a split second later I felt a creak under my feet and a weight in my right hand.
I look to my right hand, I catch sight of my black steaming club. I look to my feet, human bones, skull, ribs, femurs, and all.
Palace of Hades, it strikes no more fear in my heart than cheese does in rat. Yes! It seems more like home, within the twisted mentality of my eyes, I feel at ease in this dark realm.
There is none here apart from me, at least no one in sight, the candles are dancing with their cups of light in one corner of the hall, the Throne of blackness is there, empty.
“HAAAAAADEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!”, I call out at the top of my lungs, “Be not a coward! Show ur face!”
Suddenly a dark wind blows, carrying with it, stench of death and pain and laden with a teaspoon of evil. The candles go out, darkness descends over the hall so rapidly.
“Pitiful mortal! We shall feed you to the tortured souls of Tartarus!”, a cold voice said from behind.
I shrug my shoulders, for I have mastered my powers, I suddenly glow with a black flame. The dark conflagration of my skin lights up the halls, even better than the candles.
I see Minion standing in behind me, face down, axe glittering in the black light of my skin. The agbada he wears, swinging across in the light.
“You have no place with gods!”, he said, suddenly raising up his face to meet mine.
CRACKADABOOOMMMMM!!!!
I fling into the air like a rag doll, the heat of his axe still hot on my chin. So swift, he is like his master, he draws power from this evil realm.
He is coming towards me now, running as fast as sound. I stagger, shake my head to clear the dizziness, stagger some more. He nears me, swinging his axe at my face.
CLANG!
I parry his blow with my club, Hadenine metal to Hadenine metal right?
I raise my feet to his chest. Laying a swift heavy kick to his thorax with one leg.
BOOOMMMM!!!
It was supersonic, the sonic boom travelled and reverberated across the dark halls. Minion flies away, his axe falling off as he tumbled across the tile of bones.

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
preciousoz:

;DD longer d better bro.... Make e reach 100 more provided the suspense and the thrill remains.
movmentish: Me I no kukuma want make dis story end sef........just use style dey elongate am reach 2014 dats wat I want bros mossy
Chai! Una no well ooooo! So una like as I dey enter overdrive mode dey go abi! Oya na! Lets go there! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Redmosquito:
Chai! Una no well ooooo! So una like as I dey enter overdrive mode dey go abi! Oya na! Lets go there! grin grin grin grin grin
Oya team 2014........leggo!!!!!!!!!
If e reach 2014 e for don become the most viewed topic on nl and seun go give us award grin
Btw I like d strength d black prince has but dear mossy even you can not convince and will not attempt to convince me that he stands a chance against hades,Hades! The all darkness Hades!!!! Iro lon pa
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
movmentish:
Oya team 2014........leggo!!!!!!!!!
If e reach 2014 e for don become the most viewed topic on nl and seun go give us award grin
Btw I like d strength d black prince has but dear mossy even you can not convince and will not attempt to convince me that he stands a chance against hades,Hades! The all darkness Hades!!!! Iro lon pa
na why I dey bring am small small
Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
Redmosquito:
na why I dey bring am small small and regularly
I know dats wat u wanted to say
Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 4:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Hades is in trouble, the black prince is angry
Re: African Nerd by kennykool1(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2013
heya i pity minion i dey imagine as black prince kick am like ball so all d bones go rise up shout.......IT IS A GOAL!!!!!!!!!
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2013
Come and continue... Nothing like 2014 oooo....

#Team against 2014#

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
powerpack blown again! This is getting quite annoying and frustrating! angry angry angry
I have to go look for another wan again! angry angry angry angry
Sigh!
Re: African Nerd by Obinnau(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Redmosquito: powerpack blown again! This is getting quite annoying and frustrating! angry angry angry
I have to go look for another wan again! angry angry angry angry
Sigh!
are u sure u are not patronizing those road side sellers
Re: African Nerd by lordmassac(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dark prince! He never reach time to end d tori o

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Obinnau: are u sure u are not patronizing those road side sellers

The one I bought last was fake chinko, even the price told me. I knew but I didnt have pawa to go all round, I had to run somewhere so I just rushed to buy it.
Tomorrow I go ravage Computer village, from up to down. Na original I go buy this time.
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Redmosquito:
The one I bought last was fake chinko, even the price told me. I knew but I didnt have pawa to go all round, I had to run somewhere so I just rushed to buy it.
Tomorrow I go ravage Computer village, from up to down. Na original I go buy this time.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African Nerd by Lyzbet: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Redmosquito:
fake chinko
dats seriously serious

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2013
I swear, this is the best fiction I ever read on nairaland. Redmosquito you deserve an award

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Obinnau(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2013
redmoss i feel u very well. Just keep on updating us very wella!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2013
I stand over him. My club in my hand, ready to batter his brains out. He does not blink. Those eyes, those unrepentant eyes, his gaze of stone. His stare, cold and unafraid. A dagger to his neck and he would still not twitch, black and heartless, truly he is, even for himself.
He does not fear death, he does not deserve such meagre punishment, death is always over too quick, the pain doesn’t last long enough.
I pull his face up to mine
“Minion! Honorable Slave of Hades! There are more ways than death, you know! Do you not?”, I say to his hardened face
I pull myself deep within my soul, I search the deepest corners of my terrible soul, I contain the life force of Cronus, prisoner of Tartarus. I feel the torture of Tartarus within me, I feel the pain of the darkness within my soul, the sufferings of a million eons, cold and grey. Tartarus is a black place of pain, a place of so much torture, that pain, that pain that lives in that dark realm, it has become one with Cronus, it has become a part of Cronus after so many eons of time, it is time to unleash the flames from deep within, the flames of horror.
I place one strong hand over Minion’s face. Infusing him with the torturous songs of Hell. Infusing him with the anguish of Tartarus, the sting of everlasting torment. The blackness flows out of my hands, into his soul, into his eyes and mouth, in through every orifice of his countenance.
Minion grabs at his mouth and throat with both hands, letting off a terrible cry as I did imbue in him the seed of pain.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hades why hast thou forsaken me?!”, he cried out in such horror-laden voice before falling limp and dim.
He drops to the ground, motionless as a pot of ogbono soup. He is not dead, he is still alive, but he has been drawn into a dream-like state. I smile, he is forever trapped in a state of eternal nightmare, his pain and torture is so great, it has driven him to an insane state of unconsiousness.
As I rise from the triumph over my first victim, I feel someone approach from my right, it approaches quickly but I don not turn my face to look in its direction. I don’t need to look, I can sense it coming. When the time is right, just a little closer now.
And then I lift my hand to my right swiftly, still without turning my head to look.
BAM!
Right on time. Medussa’s neck falls within my grasp, she wriggles and turns as I lift her off the ground with one hand.
Her feet now float in the air above me, her daggers have long fallen to the ground as soon as I caught her.
“I am more than mortal! You know not what I am! I too know not what I am!”, I say to her as she tries to release herself from my choke.
She reaches one hand up to her face and pulls off her mask, making sure to look into my eyes as she does so.
I look back into those beautiful eyes, like apples they glowed. Beautiful but terrible. I looked on into the wonder of those sweet mirrors and I smile.

2 Likes

Re: African Nerd by movmentish(m): 2:11am On Jan 19, 2013
Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happiness is cashin me oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oulala!!!!!!!!! Bring on hades,ama slay him,e suppose kiss medusa make she feel him green breath or better still,let her suck on your d.............

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by purpinkx(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2013
movmentish: Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happiness is cashin me oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oulala!!!!!!!!! Bring on hades,ama slay him,e suppose kiss medusa make she feel him green breath or better still,let her suck on your d.............

lol ... Let her suck on his di....rection
Re: African Nerd by preciousoz: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe Red moss @ it again....

Good job bro.... We all behind Ya !!!!! cheesy
Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
Red moss on it again

*sipping alomo with pop corn*

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss / Story: A New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.