Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Can A Woman Change A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Change A Man? (8303 Views)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Guys Pls Come In: Can A Guy's Point Of Attraction To A Woman Change With Time? / Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Chukskalidon:
4 d persn 2 b willin 2 change within him. Dat means sumtin catalysed it.
Pardon?
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz: Are us silly?? Is this suppose to be an analogy for what we're talking about? Dang! This nigga wasn't wrong when he said do not associate me with the word - intelligent! Damn!

Abeg who see that car bullsh*t??!!
"Us are silly". . . Smh
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz: Are us silly?? Is this suppose to be an analogy for what we're talking about? Dang! This nigga wasn't wrong when he said do not associate me with the word - intelligent! Damn!

Abeg who see that car bullsh*t??!!

I 'Saweth'!!! grin

Driving skills is incomparable to a behavioural change.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
First changing is a thing of the mind, you can't force it on an individual who isn't willing to change.
One who isn't willing to change might fake the change for you to believe he has changed so as to get that which he wants.
For instance i smoke cigarette and the girl i have been asking out wouldn't date me because i smoke cigarette, she will only go out with me if i quit smoking. I am not willing to change but just so i can date the girl ill fake a new habit and make her believe i have changed but deep down in me i know i haven't and still smoke my cigarette in her absence. is that change?
I can only drop that habit if I am willing and ready to.
People can promise to
change, and some are even able to change for a short
time, but real change takes effort. You have to be
committed to changing for yourself because it's
difficult to do it for someone else. We are who we are
because of a combination of how we were raised and
the experiences we've had. Changing who we are as
a person means adjusting years of behavior and,
possibly, even how we think about a situation.

It is impossible to change a person who isn't willing to change. For the process of true change to occur i must be willing to change.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: "Us are silly". . . Smh

Keep picking up on petty things o!

Mtcheew
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by DExplorer1: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:

I used Merriam Webster! If what she said was unclear, you use words like ambiguous, vague, blurry. Incoherent denotes a confusion or ambiguity born out of rambling, disjointed words, lack of sync or harmony between sentences, or words that weren't put together to form an intelligent sentence. Meaning that someone is writing jargon. e.g, all those op's on NL that murder the English language to the extent that u can't understand what they're trying to say. That's when you use incoherent.
There is a reason why incoherent is not a synonym for unclear.

If u want me to explain in pidgin, to make it clearer. I don't mind.
I think the context here is "....he changed himself" discussing "incoherent" is backward. I made my point clear, are you finding it difficult to say "i'm right" with my thoughtful use of words? ....hain Sholly
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

For u to learn how to drive, won't you have been willing/ wanting to drive??

Olodo upon twenty!

*spits at him too*
Is my willingness and wanting to drive enough for me to jump into the car and drive away?
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: First changing is a thing of the mind, you can't force it on an individual who isn't willing to change.
One who isn't willing to change might fake the change for you to believe he has changed so as to get that which he wants.
For instance i smoke cigarette and the girl i have been asking out wouldn't date me because i smoke cigarette, she will only go out with me if i quit smoking. I am not willing to change but just so i can date the girl ill fake a new habit and make her believe i have changed but deep down in me i know i haven't and still smoke my cigarette in her absence. is that change?
People can promise to

It is impossible to change a person who isn't willing to change. For the process of true change to occur i must be willing to change.

CORRECT!!
Talk the talk joor!

I've said the same thing as u in the first few posts that I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

I 'Saweth'!!! grin

Driving skills is incomparable to a behavioural change.
First he used a pit, then he switched to driving a car. Like how can somebody compare those to human personalities?
D-Explorer:

I think the context here is "....he changed himself" discussing "incoherent" is backward. I made my point clear, are you finding it difficult to say "i'm right" with my thoughtful use of words? ....hain Sholly
Dude u were wrong!! How can u read that and still say this bullsh1t?!! I mean, u used the word wrongly!! In fact go back and read again, it appears u are slow.
hornipipe: First changing is a thing of the mind, you can't force it on an individual who isn't willing to change.
People can promise to

God bless you jare.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by DExplorer1: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

Nothing like the willingness to change? Are you for real?

Shut the front door!!!

GTFOH!!!! Olodo

*spits at him*
*rain spits on her* Olodo ni e, learn aright.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella:
First he used a pit, then he switched to driving a car. Like how can somebody compare those to human personalities?

You know. I can't even believe that this simple issue is turning into a discussion.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
I only accepted change because she came along. . . Fvck it! I changed myself.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by DExplorer1: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Dude u were wrong!! How can u read that and still say this bullsh1t?!! I mean, u used the word wrongly!! In fact go back and read again, it appears u are slow.
*yawns*
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

*rain spits on her* Olodo ni e, learn aright.

Answer my question now, Mr Professor.

Nothing like the willingness to change abi?

Before u answer that, just have it in mind that I study human behaviours.

In case your education hasn't been as good as you would have wanted, use your common sense when answering that question.

Next time, THINK before you spit write
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL, I took care of the "incoherent" thingy. cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella:
God bless you jare.
and bless you too cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz: abiL, I took care of the "incoherent" thingy. cool

I saw it o. I wanted you to define what self-pity means as well because he used it in the wrong context in one of his jargon-filled posts to me. But I can't be arśed with him anymore.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

CORRECT!!
Talk the talk joor!

I've said the same thing as u in the first few posts that I wrote.
wink
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by DExplorer1: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

Answer my question now, Mr Professor.

Nothing like the willingness to change abi?

Before u answer that, just have it in mind that I study human behaviours.

In case your education hasn't been as good as you would have wanted, use your common sense when answering that question.

Next time, THINK before you spit write
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......shediot *saw that today* Olodo, i will requote and edit to answer you maybe you will learn something.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......shediot *saw that today* Olodo, i will requote and edit to answer you maybe you will learn something.

Don't repeat any jargon!

Answer the simple question.

Yes or No?!
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL pls don't engage in a fight abeg! We clearly destroyed their argument. Hornipipe came and gave them all an uppercut with that outstanding post!

It is a clear victory for us and defeat on their part!! cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by abiL2: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz: abiL pls don't engage in a fight abeg! We clearly destroyed their argument. Hornipipe came and gave them all an uppercut with that outstanding post!

It is clear defeat!! cool

Oh no, I won't be doing any e-fighting until I get my other ID back lol
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz: abiL pls don't engage in a fight abeg! We clearly destroyed their argument. Hornipipe came and gave them all an uppercut with that outstanding post!

It is a clear victory and defeat on their part!! cool
a crystal clear victory cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: I only accepted change because she came along. . . Fvck it! I changed myself.
Loll....u don craze walaii
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
DX, time to leave the "wikipedia" and "merriam Webster" educated to do their thing. . .

Practicals will forever triumph over theory. . .

~<<\cool/>>~
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by DExplorer1: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz: abiL, I took care of the "incoherent" thingy. cool
You have never and will never agree that you're wrong then what's the essence of an overkill on simple explanations *yawns again* Oh you "took care" of "incohorent"? Sure you did *yawns with both hands stretched*
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Victory indeed! Bunch of jokers!!! Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by DExplorer1: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

Don't repeat any jargon!

Answer the simple question.

Yes or No?!
It was a smooth arguement until your partner-in-crime came in-between on the other thread. No answer that will be countered in group. I rest my case until something interesting comes up.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Victory indeed! Bunch of jokers!!! Smh!
I admit i was quite entertained. . .
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by DExplorer1: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: DX, time to leave the "wikipedia" and "merriam Webster" educated to do their thing. . .

Practicals will forever triumph over theory. . .

~<<\cool/>>~
At least they got a "victory" with no medals? Bunch of Olodos grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If Your Partner Calls You Another Name During A Discussion? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.