Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Husband Smokes Weed - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smokes Weed (19655 Views)

My Wife Smokes / My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by baby124: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
victorian: Almost everyone here is screaming weed smoking is ok, but from experience through my cousin, i realise its not a safe habit. My cousin use to smoke weed due to issues known by him, then he later graduated to other substances, when he got bored and wanted more inspirational thots to always flow in his head, so he says sha o undecided. He is always calm after smoking then later he became agressive and extremely aggressive, his parents had to take him to Yaba left, when he became uncontrollable and came home one day with a mad man, who usually stays around where he worships in the church he goes to.
Everyone was shocked when he brought d mad man home, they now, knew his case has to be treated with firm hands.. He has just completed his healing programme at Yaba left. He is sober nw, i pray he doesnt go back to it..
Igbo smoking is bad oooooo...op pls pray fervently about yur husband and help him to overcome it, not running away.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

OMG, NL can kill person with laughter

Imagining the conversation he had with the mad man and how he convinced a mad man to follow him home is just killing me. hahahahaha. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2012
victorian: Almost everyone here is screaming weed smoking is ok, but from experience through my cousin, i realise its not a safe habit. My cousin use to smoke weed due to issues known by him, then he later graduated to other substances, when he got bored and wanted more inspirational thots to always flow in his head, so he says sha o undecided. He is always calm after smoking then later he became agressive and extremely aggressive, his parents had to take him to Yaba left, when he became uncontrollable and came home one day with a mad man, who usually stays around where he worships in the church he goes to.
Everyone was shocked when he brought d mad man home, they now, knew his case has to be treated with firm hands.. He has just completed his healing programme at Yaba left. He is sober nw, i pray he doesnt go back to it..
Igbo smoking is bad oooooo...op pls pray fervently about yur husband and help him to overcome it, not running away.

Lack of self discipline.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Horus(m): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2012
What do you prefer, a husband who smoke weed sometime or a husband who cheat on you sometime.??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2012
Horus: What do you prefer, a husband who smoke weed sometime or a husband who cheat on you sometime.??
Dude, does she necessarily have to choose between two evils? Besides, are you saying if a husband does not cheat, he must be a definite weed smoker? Or if he doesn't smoke weed, he must be an automatic cheat? You see, that's exactly what am saying. This guy knows absolutely nothing. I rest my case on this topic aarrrgghhh!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by emilyone(f): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
stillwater: Nothing sexy about a man who smokes weed, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Always looking dry and sick in the face.
lwkmd!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by iamdurent(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=Okijajuju1 post=12934450]

[b]Your friend must definitely be a babylonian skank.. She can take a beating, both physical, verbal and emotional, yet cant stand him smoking kush... She has her priorities really fhucked up..

I feel like slapping her..

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mas0dmp7IT1rsj0eao1_4

And then

[img]http://med

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by iamdurent(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg where i fit get weed for kubwa abuja
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by eherbal(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
What do you know about weed?
Mynd44:
Where is that slap button, I think Tpia needs one. What does she mean by that percentage.

Not everyone smokes weed and it is not right for the husband to do so.

What if it was the woman who was smoking weed, will we be here talking like this? A lot of you sexist hypocrites will have been screaming "throw her out".
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
eherbal:
What do you know about weed?
Enough.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by eherbal(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Enough.
you just replied with a fallacy. If you knew 'enough's, you wouldn't be damning it the way you were.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by eherbal(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Enough.
you just replied with a fallacy. If you knew 'enough', you wouldn't be damning it the way you were.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years / Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.