Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Husband Smokes Weed - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smokes Weed (19411 Views)

My Wife Smokes / My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If you have no idea what it means to be ADDICTED to something . . . please take time to look up the meaning of the word, it's application and how it cannot be considered good in the case we refer to here. Nothing in this world, addiction included is not two-sided. HOWEVER, when the bad outweighs the good, of what good is that to you or anything who claims that addiction? This is really common sense. Rather than pull things out of the air, please do your research, addiction to oxygen can be bad for your health, infact fatal. So also can addiction to "good music".

Let's disect your ""addiction to good music" for instance. If you were addicted to "good music", and it robs you of resources such as money, time to work on your life and other things, play with your family, listen to those around you etc, of what good is your so-called addiction to "good music"? There are millions of teenagers around the world today who are expected to go lose their hearing by the time they hit their late forties onwards, because, they are constantly plugged in to what you claim to be "good music"? How beneficial is all that hearing loss to their lives?

Again, spend time researching and reading up on issues, especially before commenting. It helps keep you aware and Educated.
Rubbish.
IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Smooyis(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
God wil see her thru

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by djfalone(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
weed was recently legalised in some states in the U.S. for the following reasons ;
1.you can't overdose on weed ( sure there is a remote connection between weed soming and the development of schizo-affective disorders later in life...but no concrete evidence yet..).Alcohol on the other hand is a terrible drug....it's responsible for break-ups , numerous traffic accidents ,addiction and (here it come ) liver cirrhosis. Alcohol was banned during the Prohibition era in the U.S because of this but the breweries ,owned by monebaybags have influenced governments to let this 'stuff 'flow freely in the open markets
2.medical Marijuana helps in suppressing the side effects of chemotherapy...cancer patients undergoing chemo who experince nausea and vomitting would testify to this .smoking weed for recreational purposes has less addictive potential than alcohol.weed smoking would only cause psychological dependence
compared to other Class A drugs and alcohol that would hook you for life!
The bottom line is this...a pothead ( weed smoker) is far better option than an alcoholic!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by djfalone(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
weed was recently legalised in some states in the U.S. for the following reasons ;
1.you can't overdose on weed ( sure there is a remote connection between weed soming and the development of schizo-affective disorders later in life...but no concrete evidence yet..).Alcohol on the other hand is a terrible drug....it's responsible for break-ups , numerous traffic accidents ,addiction and (here it come ) liver cirrhosis. Alcohol was banned during the Prohibition era in the U.S because of this but the breweries ,owned by monebaybags have influenced governments to let this 'stuff 'flow freely in the open markets
2.medical Marijuana helps in suppressing the side effects of chemotherapy...cancer patients undergoing chemo who experince nausea and vomitting would testify to this .smoking weed for recreational purposes has less addictive potential than alcohol.weed smoking would only cause psychological dependence
compared to other Class A drugs and alcohol that would hook you for life!
The bottom line is this...a pothead ( weed smoker) is a far better option than an alcoholic!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by slimyem: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
dartsidius7:

hey, you could come to my house. we could roll up a blunt, play some PS3. or if you dont trust me, you could take it home, get enough food, and light up. Then you could come back here and tell us this people if you want to stop or continue smoking. only a true smoker will undersit what i am talking about..
ehennnnn, before i forget, if you want to have an example of what it feels like. go and look for "The Boondocks Season 3 Episode 12: Mr Medicinal" the episode in which grandad smoked weed.
where is your house??
Hit me up please!
I'm serious..
I need me some highness in my life..
Will check that movie out too..
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
slimyem: where is your house??
Hit me up please!
I'm serious..
I need me some highness in my life..
Will check that movie out too..

your email?.... or how else can you be reached.

the boondocks is a cartoon. an adult one though. pretty cool stuff and ADDICTIVE. cheesy cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=2FBKq0uhOAQ&NR=1
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by tpia1: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Smooyis: God wil see her thru

Amen
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by SELFWORTH: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
A major problem we have in this country is the abundance of self-righteous skinks we have everywhere who are quick to quote bible verses at the slightest urging, as if na only them dey go church.
I feel you though. I've been smoking weed for over a decade. I have NEVER tried any other drugs, and alcohol causes irritation to my skin, so it's so so for me. But I can attest that weed has helped me in studies that won me international awards. I have smoked weed together with army generals. I know medical doctors who went through medical school smoking weed and they are doing well today. There is just NO PROOF whatsoever that smoking weed is a precursor to "more dangerous drugs" or to even losing focus in life. Thank you

...,interesting . No hope for this country .
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by SELFWORTH: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
So many COWARDS bragging about this and that. Hiding behind anonymity of the Internet. God help us all. grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by thaira(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Smoking is bad for health.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by totalbaby(f): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
God Bless You smiley
Mynd_44: Where is that slap button, I think Tpia needs one. What does she mean by that percentage.

Not everyone smokes weed and it is not right for the husband to do so.

What if it was the woman who was smoking weed, will we be here talking like this? A lot of you sexist hypocrites will have been screams "throw her out".
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by candieangel12(f): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol. Some people are talking as if the woman found out her hubby does cocaine or heroin.

I repeat, recreational marijuana isn't harmful. If na me, I'd just join my hubby n light a blunt. Lol the world is better place when you have the green in your system grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by afroxyz: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Some people even go mad from smoking this shiit. Everyone saying its good on this thread must be trying to justify their helpless addiction. There's a school built by lagos state for such substance addicts. Many of its inmates are kids from well to do homes. Their families took them there as a last resort. Mehn, you need to see what this weed is doing to good homes. Yall should look for that school and get treated now abeg!
Sharrap! Who told you that its weed that made them mad? Theu won't tell you that its cocaine. That's what most of these rich kids take
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by afroxyz: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
candieangel12: Lol. Some people are talking as if the woman found out her hubby does cocaine or heroin.

I repeat, recreational marijuana isn't harmful. If na me, I'd just join my hubby n light a blunt. Lol the world is better place when you have the green in your system grin
Candie I dey feel ​​U̶̲̥̅̊. Make I send you mail na? Or how I go hook up with ​​U̶̲̥̅̊. Let's leave these self-righteous punks
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
afroxyz:
Sharrap! Who told you that its weed that made them mad? Theu won't tell you that its cocaine. That's what most of these rich kids take
lol... Na fight? I said weed. Read my lips weeeeed. Regarding the ones i came across, the signs were glaring (white dry looking lips, weed odour- although some of them did a good job at masking it, Elijah's charriot etc.)
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
^^^^ seems to have met them all. what a nuisance!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by afroxyz: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
slimyem: This thread and comments make me wanna smoke weed...just to know the feeling..cheesy
Anyone knows where i can get a trial roll in Lagos?
What area do you stay in? I can hook you up. No expenses. Would even pay your fare
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
afroxyz:
What area do you stay in? I can hook you up. No expenses. Would even pay your fare
you're being played. stop wasting your er'ection.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by afroxyz: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
wink
baddiguy:
you're being played. stop wasting your er'ection.
No worry. I have enough pussy to go round, but not enuf girls to smoke with
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
afroxyz: wink
No worry. I have enough pussy to go round, but not enuf girls to smoke with
finding decent chics to blaze wit in 9ja aint too eazy. i too wud love a female smoke buddy, but na all these hustler girls i dey always get. not very safe
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by ismokeweed1(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
jenny78: A friend came crying yesterday,she just discovered that the man she has been married to for five years smokes weed.When she confronted him, he said he only smokes it when he hangs out with his friends and said its no big deal since he does it once in a while.

My friend is very concerned because her hubby blows hot and cold most times and she is worried that this nasty habit of his may be the cause.
She has advised him to seek medical help but he said she is making mountain out of molehill.

She now wants to quit the marriage because she has not been happy and her latest discovery has convinced her more that the marriage is not worth it.

Do you think ,she has made the right decision?

let her go and learn to smoke her own so that she and her husband will sit in their living room, face eachother and do smoking competition
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by trolling(m): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2012
aint nothing wrong with herbs, na naija mentality dey worry some naija's, this herbs heightens and amplifies the six senses,it all depends on what sense u r entertaining
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by LordRepz(m): 1:49am On Nov 13, 2012
No
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 13, 2012
She should leave her husband. If it is not affecting their home life and he is only doing it with his friends, then it is best remain prayerful about the matter. There must be more to the story than this.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 13, 2012
SELFWORTH: So many COWARDS bragging about this and that. Hiding behind anonymity of the Internet. God help us all. grin

lol.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 13, 2012
jenny78: A friend came crying yesterday,she just discovered that the man she has been married to for five years smokes weed.When she confronted him, he said he only smokes it when he hangs out with his friends and said its no big deal since he does it once in a while.

My friend is very concerned because her hubby blows hot and cold most times and she is worried that this nasty habit of his may be the cause.
She has advised him to seek medical help but he said she is making mountain out of molehill.

She now wants to quit the marriage because she has not been happy and her latest discovery has convinced her more that the marriage is not worth it.

Do you think ,she has made the right decision?

*rollseyes!*
Weed does not change a person's mood in the way described above. It does not cause paranoia. The only thing they have said about it that I find true is delayed reaction
but even then you are in control of your actions unlike alcoholics, m3th-heads, crack addicts etc. None of which are in the same category as weed since they are far more severe
AND unlike weed, toxic.

And hell yes, She's overreacting.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Tochinn(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Preya neva ansareth evrytin, sumtyms problms rquire wisdom and counselin.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by forkadict(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
TouchDown:

cool

I' d say its fab but even more when your girl is high too. You feel like the whole of you is nothing but a pe.n.is and she feel like the whole of her is nothing but a pun.n.y

wink

JEEEEEZUZ!!!!1 AND HERE I AM WASTING AWAY MY LIFE BY NOT BEING ABLE TO SMOKE WEED. I NEED TO LEARN ASAP.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE OUTLINE A STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO SMOKE WEED.

PS: I HAVE NEVER SMOKED ANYTHING BEFORE MY WHOLE LIFE.

THANKS GUYS I'M COUNTING ON YOU ALL
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by victorian(f): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Almost everyone here is screaming weed smoking is ok, but from experience through my cousin, i realise its not a safe habit. My cousin use to smoke weed due to issues known by him, then he later graduated to other substances, when he got bored and wanted more inspirational thots to always flow in his head, so he says sha o undecided. He is always calm after smoking then later he became agressive and extremely aggressive, his parents had to take him to Yaba left, when he became uncontrollable and came home one day with a mad man, who usually stays around where he worships in the church he goes to.
Everyone was shocked when he brought d mad man home, they now, knew his case has to be treated with firm hands.. He has just completed his healing programme at Yaba left. He is sober nw, i pray he doesnt go back to it..
Igbo smoking is bad oooooo...op pls pray fervently about yur husband and help him to overcome it, not running away.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
victorian: Almost everyone here is screaming weed smoking is ok, but from experience through my cousin, i realise its not a safe habit. My cousin use to smoke weed due to issues known by him, then he later graduated to other substances, when he got bored and wanted more inspirational thots to always flow in his head, so he says sha o undecided. He is always calm after smoking then later he became agressive and extremely aggressive, his parents had to take him to Yaba left, when he became uncontrollable and came home one day with a mad man, who usually stays around where he worships in the church he goes to.
Everyone was shocked when he brought d mad man home, they now, knew his case has to be treated with firm hands.. He has just completed his healing programme at Yaba left. He is sober nw, i pray he doesnt go back to it..
Igbo smoking is bad oooooo...op pls pray fervently about yur husband and help him to overcome it, not running away.
LWKMD. O boy!! Please dear don't beg them. Let them continue to stake their brains. I repeat, i know people who went ma.d even from smoking weed alone. Is okay!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nothing sexy about a man who smokes weed, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Always looking dry and sick in the face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.