Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Husband Smokes Weed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smokes Weed (19654 Views)

My Wife Smokes / My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2012
TouchDown:

Shows how little you know about marijuana. The smell isn't as bad as cigarettes or alcohol. You can smoke weed, spray a little cologne and it will be as nothing happened.

Again, the man in question only smokes occasionally and when with his friends. Before he gets back home to his wife, the smell would have long gone.

OP, I think his weed smoking poses no threat to her marriage as long as its occasional. Moderation is key. If she's open minded enough, she should enjoy a blunt with him once in a while. That would do wonders for their marriage as the sex will be great.

Again, moderation is key. Keep an open mind. The laws against weed smoking in Nigeria are dead-a.s.s laws.
The smell is as concentrated and long-lasting as cigarettes - if not more gross in the aftermath. 5yrs is a long time to go undetected, unless she got nose problems, especially when they kiss and 4uk
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2012
Yea lol I also think OP is the woman in question, now asking to clear her doubts in the guise of her so-called 'friend'. It's all good sha no wahala
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by SELFWORTH: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
pls pump your brakes on advertising your ignorance. world class doctors - the kinds you will never find in Nigeria - routinely prescribe marijuana to their patients on a daily basis, and their national governments have no problem with it! But you, in your infinite wisdom will claim to know better than the doctors and governments. pls take a flight out of 9ja only once and your ignorance will be cured

Good luck with your weed smoking life. I take it you will be happy for the mother of your children to be smoking weed and your children to also be smoking weed . I don't get it the kind of people who are on NL. Please as an expert on weed smoking what diseases exactly has weed cured?
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2012
TouchDown:

Shows how little you know about marijuana. The smell isn't as bad as cigarettes or alcohol. You can smoke weed, spray a little cologne and it will be as nothing happened.

For the statement above, I would take a bat to your head. How dare you come on here to tell this dumbfuckery of a lie? Marijuana that can smell as bad as skunk. . . this dingbat here DAREs to tell us is not as bad as . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

It stinks when growing, talkless of when you actually lite it up to smoke, this one come dey try tell us say e no dey stink.

Smell and odor of plants are strong and long lasting. Do not let yourself be caught because of that. Buy an odor control to eliminate the smell and odor cause by the buds of the weeds. The carbon filter can remove more than 90% of volatile organic compounds from the air. Controlling the odor within the grow room is important for every serious marijuana grower. It is a good thing that there are many solutions available in the market to eliminate the strong odor from the weeds.

Aside from carbon filters, you can find other resources to get rid of the strong smell and odor of plants. Ionizers and ozone generators can also be used. Ionizers function will sift out the smell and odor of plants. On the other hand, ozone generators oxidize air pollutants and at the same time, remove the smell and odor of plants. Some growers, especially those who are just starting on their indoor marijuana-growing venture find these odor control systems expensive. These systems give a full control of the smell and odor of plants. However, there is also a less expensive but effective way of getting rid of this. Cleaning products found at home can actually be used to control the smell and odor of plants. Cover the strong odor coming from the weeds by using pine cleaner, bleach, perfumes and scented soaps.

http://www.maryjanesgarden.com/growing/smell-odor.php
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: Almost everybody smokes weed these days ( including about 96% of nairalanders).

If she's worried about it then she should pray for God to touch the guy and she will need extra amounts of grace to be able to cope.

Its just another of those things people have to come to terms with these days when it comes to relationships.

There's always the option of smoking it with him but if she's a christian, she wouldnt be advised to do that.

Rotflmfao@This Comment...

Aye Tpia what that Thang smell like girl....Let me go in there and Liq That Twaat.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by shaneroberts26: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2012
topshoric: Everybody blows mj now and i feel its wen u smoke u get ur best of romantic mood...that husband has some personal or money issues...
Bros,i hail oh!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Arsenate(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Yeaaah...he's probably smoking the stuff cos of all the stress she brings to his life.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by AdeniyiA(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2012
dont mind all these gold diggers ladies o(nt al),when a 9c n promising young guy approaches em 4 marriage,insult is wat he gets,they prefer to go wt money bags n bad guys - whose source of income might b illegal,after it dawn on em dt life is nt a bed of roses,u find al of em coming out to narrate their unpleasant xprces lukin 4 sympathisers.
d question is, wat attracted him to her,You only needed our advc based on his smokin status,is dt enuf to abandon a 5-yr old relp?wt kids
abeg she shu sort out hersef
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by cnwamo(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Divorce a guy because she found out he smokes weed shocked
@Op how old is your friend sef, 5years in marriage I guess I guess she won't be upto 30, if she divorce am who go marry Her?
My opinion she should calm down weed smoking is not as bad as sniffing coke, and if people can stop taking coke then she can help her husband stop weeding grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Good luck with your weed smoking life. I take it you will be happy for the mother of your children to be smoking weed and your children to also be smoking weed . I don't get it the kind of people who are on NL. Please as an expert on weed smoking what diseases exactly has weed cured?
To answer your question, marijuana has been linked to curing cancer [in it's early stages], obesity etc. Don't be a lazy bone all you gotta do is search via google.

And oh yes, I LOVE my girls if we can hang out together and smoke weed. My wife - when I find her - will pass her initial screening if she smokes weed, and when my children become, it will be their choice if they want to or not. I certainly won't stop them if they would like to.

You see, the difference between me and you is that I think contemporarily with an open mind that is rational and objective. You should broaden your thinking and tolerance for opposing views, rather than stay stuck in being a typical Nigerian who slaughters common sense on the alter of supreme ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by SELFWORTH: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2012
AB$I:
The Bible allows for divorce when adultery is committed. Uncommon sense allows seperation when there is physical abuse or threat to life. Indian Hemp smoking or addiction does not fall into any of these categories. Between,hemp smoking is not as bad as adultery,stealing,looting, homosexuality,idolatory,sorcery, debauchery etc and yet many husbands practice such. Madam approach your issue with prayers,fasting,counselling, wisdom and above all love;for love covers a multitude of sins. 1 love and peace

There are a lot of things the bible does not mention or call a sin but we all know that as children of God we should not do it. If you fear God, you will avoid anything that can contaminate your soul, mind and spirit including weed smoking. But I understand from a lot of postings here that its ok for a man to be smoking weed for all sorts of manmade reasons . Thank God , my friends and family don't fall into this ignorant category who believes such nonsense.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH:

[b]First and foremost, why do some of you need to drag wives and peoples kids into a discussion?! Anyways, here is a little bit of knowledge about Marijuana for you..

marijuana is one of the most beneficial plants on the earth, it has a multitude of benefits that many people don't know about. the main reason it is used for medicinal purposes is pain control, multiple sclerosis deterioration and to induce appetite while decreasing nausea in chemo patients and people with AIDs. it can be used to treat asthma, has been used for centuries in midwifery to deal with morning sickness and labor pain and studies have actually shown that the brain cells marijuana kills are more often cancerous or precancerous cells that would possibly turn into tumors.
time and time again studies that are out to prove marijuana is the devil are inconclusive or weak and poorly controlled studies. if one just googles benefits of marijuana and studies or research they might find many studies that find that marijuana has little negative effects and often many benefits.
if you want to avoid the negative effects, such as lung irritation, you can eat or drink it as long as it is prepared correctly. plus, your friends will love you if you bring them some weed brownies.

If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.. Pass me the lighter.. grin

[/b]
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
To answer your question, marijuana has been linked to curing cancer [in it's early stages], obesity etc. Don't be a lazy bone all you gotta do is search via google.

And oh yes, I LOVE my girls if we can hang out together and smoke weed. My wife - when I find her - will pass her initial screening if she smokes weed, and when my children become, it will be their choice if they want to or not. I certainly won't stop them if they would like to.

You see, the difference between me and you is that I think contemporarily with an open mind that is rational and objective. You should broaden your thinking and tolerance for opposing views, rather than stay stuck in being a typical Nigerian who slaughters common sense on the alter of supreme ignorance.

Wow! baddest guy.nuff said my man
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH:

There are a lot of things the bible does not mention or call a sin but we all know that as children of God we should not do it. If you fear God, you will avoid anything that can contaminate your soul, mind and spirit including weed smoking. But I understand from a lot of postings here that its ok for a man to be smoking weed for all sorts of manmade reasons . Thank God , my friends and family don't fall into this ignorant category who believes such nonsense.
You're just a local champion-turned-hejiot. The most ignorant she-goat I have read on this thread is you. Why did you even have to bring wife and children into the matter I think it's just another proof that you're as hopeless a debater as you're definitely insane.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]First and foremost, why do some of you need to drag wives and peoples kids into a discussion?! Anyways, here is a little bit of knowledge about Marijuana for you..

marijuana is one of the most beneficial plants on the earth, it has a multitude of benefits that many people don't know about. the main reason it is used for medicinal purposes is pain control, multiple sclerosis deterioration and to induce appetite while decreasing nausea in chemo patients and people with AIDs. it can be used to treat asthma, has been used for centuries in midwifery to deal with morning sickness and labor pain and studies have actually shown that the brain cells marijuana kills are more often cancerous or precancerous cells that would possibly turn into tumors.
time and time again studies that are out to prove marijuana is the devil are inconclusive or weak and poorly controlled studies. if one just googles benefits of marijuana and studies or research they might find many studies that find that marijuana has little negative effects and often many benefits.
if you want to avoid the negative effects, such as lung irritation, you can eat or drink it as long as it is prepared correctly. plus, your friends will love you if you bring them some weed brownies.
Thank you. There's something in the room that goes by SELFWORTH. I wish it would read and take heed to these points made here.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by lekkie073(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2012
would she have prefered d man commiting infidelity? as a woman, u should know dat a man will indulge in at least one of the following:
womanizing
alcohol
smoking
its left for every woman to tick d one she is more likely to overlook
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2012
ziqqz:
You're just a local champion-turned-hejiot. The most ignorant she-goat I have read on this thread is you. Why did you even have to bring wife and children into the matter I think it's just another proof that you're as hopeless a debater as you're definitely insane.

GABM!!!!!!!

Pass me the ganja..

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by SELFWORTH: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:

....uhmm! Linked to cancer cure, obesity NOT actually cure it. It makes no sense to me how millions are still dying from such disease that weed can cure. As a matter of fact one of my colleagues passed away yesterday from cancer . I wonder how since weed could have cured him.

I choose to ignore your petty insults as i won't stoop low to the level of the gutter people on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: Almost everybody smokes weed these days ( including about 96% of nairalanders).

If she's worried about it then she should pray for God to touch the guy and she will need extra amounts of grace to be able to cope.

Its just another of those things people have to come to terms with these days when it comes to relationships.

There's always the option of smoking it with him but if she's a christian, she wouldnt be advised to do that.

lol. Thank God am among the 4% that doesn't smoke weed

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by candieangel12(f): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um, to those of you applauding this, just so you know, any thing that gets SMOKE into your lungs is bad for your health and that includes weed. Yes, when you smoke weed, you get carbon into your lungs that potentially kill you.
Smoking is not suddenly good because it is weed that is being smoked. There are consequences and side-effects to even this drug. Let us please do our homework before we blindly elevate that which we should not.

Don't quote me if you are not educated when it comes to smoking weed. It has been proven that smoking weed rarely causes harm to the lung. If you don't believe me, research it. Remember Google is your friend.

Alcohol that causes immense problems to one's kidneys still hasnt stopped people from becoming drunkards. Cigarettes cause alot of harm to one's lungs, that's part of the reason why I quit smoking cigarettes. Weed on the other hand, hasn't been found to cause harm. My cousin has been smoking weed for the past 17yrs and he is one of the best petroleum engineers at his job. I won't stop smoking weed until there are proven facts that it is harmful. Until then, One blunt a day keeps the negativity away wink
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by freecocoa(f): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2012
No be small thing o.
Truth be told, almost every man and woman alike smokes weed these days and I don't even understand why.
Well I don't think that alone is enough reason to quit her marriage, you mentioned she's been unhappy for a while now, I guess there are other things that's bothering her not just the weed.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2012
candieangel12:

Don't quote me if you are not educated when it comes to smoking weed. It has been proven that smoking weed rarely causes harm to the lung. If you don't believe me, research it. Remember Google is your friend.

Please get yourself some Education before you continue rambling. Rarely causing is not the same as NOT CAUSING, ok? Smoking or inhalation of smoke causes lung disease. So it is screw-headed to advise people to smoke weed when it is known that smoking even weed, or inhaling smoke may lead to lung disease, not a healthy lung. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Here's a piece from Science Daily

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080123104017.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120110163444.htm

Notice none of those links tell you that smoke from Marijuana is NOT HARMFUL. They don't do that.

As I said . . .
Kobojunkie:

um, to those of you applauding this, just so you know, any thing that gets SMOKE into your lungs is bad for your health and that includes weed. Yes, when you smoke weed, you get carbon into your lungs that potentially kill you.
Smoking is not suddenly good because it is weed that is being smoked. There are consequences and side-effects to even this drug. Let us please do our homework before we blindly elevate that which we should not.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH:

....uhmm! Linked to cancer cure, obesity NOT actually cure it. It makes no sense to me how millions are still dying from such disease that weed can cure. As a matter of fact one of my colleagues passed away yesterday from cancer . I wonder how since weed could have cured him.

I choose to ignore your petty insults as i won't stoop low to the level of the gutter people on NL.
well "petty insults" are what you get when you curse at a wife and children I don't even have yet. Im.becile!
IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by fittty(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2012
R u sure it isn't your husband? Which one u come dey use MY FRIEND? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by candieangel12(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please get yourself some Education before you continue rambling. Rarely causing is not the same as NOT CAUSING, ok? Smoking or inhalation of smoke causes lung disease. So it is screw-headed to advise people to smoke weed when it is known that smoking even weed, or inhaling smoke may lead to lung disease, not a healthy lung. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Here's a piece from Science Daily

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080123104017.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120110163444.htm

Notice none of those links tell you that smoke from Marijuana is NOT HARMFUL. They don't do that.

I guess you are not a fan of current research. Your source is outdated by almost 5yrs.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/240146.php
This is more recent and take note of the 1st paragraph. It clearly states that "Occasional marijuana users are likely to have stronger lungs"
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2012
candieangel12:

I guess you are not a fan of current research. Your source is outdated by almost 5yrs.

This is more recent and take note of the 1st paragraph. It clearly states that "Occasional marijuana users are likely to have stronger lungs"
Thank you! Pls educate them on how to conduct credible research...
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2012
candieangel12:

Interesting what you consider current research . . a report that contains the statement below is not current?
ScienceDaily (Jan. 11, 2012) — Using marijuana carries legal risks, but the consequences of occasionally lighting up do not include long-term loss of lung function, according to a new study in the Jan. 11, 2012, issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH:

hmm! ignoramus at work! you go fear when sh'it no wan stoop low to gutter. dat wud be an upgrade for you because na suckaway get you!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

You may wanna take that bat to your own head..

Weed definitely dosent smell like a skunk.. If your weed smells like a skunk, your dealer prolly just sold you a pile of horse shiit not weed..

Pass me the rizla..

I mean!!!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by candieangel12(f): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Interesting what you consider current research . . a report that contains the statement below is not current?

LOL wow, okay i just read through the "2012" link you posted and it basically says what I have been saying since. Maybe you didnt read through your link.
Next time read before posting links that counteract your arguement

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

OMG this is why Nigeria is dreadfully lacking intelligent debaters. It says "LEGAL RISKS" ooooo... and dat has NOTHING to do with health matters. In fact, your "research" supports health benefits of MaryJ.
Anywayz just pointing out so you don't continue contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by emindu: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2012
I am not surprised that she does not know that most males smoke weed. Weed smoking is a norm among teenage and adult males these days and the number of smokers is increasing day by day, yet most Nigerians are ignorant of it. My advise to her is that she should reconsider staying in her marriage and keep praying to God to deliver her husband. If she decide to quit the marriage, well at her own detriment because the next man will be smoking something higher than weed... Cocaine,heroin,LSD,crack,meth, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years / Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.