Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Husband Smokes Weed - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smokes Weed (19386 Views)

My Wife Smokes / My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by afroxyz: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
ManchyBabe: cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed shocked sadNo hope at all! My jaw dropped from the first page to the last page.. WOWZZERR
Then go take a swim in the deepest part of an alligator infested ocean

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Silly woman! Abeg,pass the blunt jare...nansense!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

For the statement above, I would take a bat to your head. How dare you come on here to tell this dumbfuckery of a lie? Marijuana that can smell as bad as skunk. . . this dingbat here DAREs to tell us is not as bad as . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

It stinks when growing, talkless of when you actually lite it up to smoke, this one come dey try tell us say e no dey stink.

http://www.maryjanesgarden.com/growing/smell-odor.php

Ma'am, the point is this. If I smoke weed some hours before returning home to my wife, apply some cologne, lick some sweets etc ... There's a good chance I could go on for years without her ever finding out. On the other hand, if I smoke cigarettes and try to conceal it as much, I don't know any woman who wouldn't discover. Same with alcohol. Weed smells but the smell residue on the smoker isn't very strong after a while. While its been smoked, yeah, the smell is strong HOWEVER its clear the man doesn't smoke at home but with his friends. This scenario as painted by the OP can go on forever without the stoner being found out.

Cheers.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
because it has been legalized in some parts of the US and western influence makes it seem 'cool' some NLers keep hammering on weed use being acceptable even though it is a married man we have in Q?

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nokio1: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
All dis women sef,u go watch ball dem complain,u drink beer,complain.u smoke cigar,complain.u smoke weed,complain..na wao mtshwee!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by godwinosian: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
smoking weed is not a bad idea pls dont leave the marriages.if the man is cool go ahead with the marriages my dear
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by SELFWORTH: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
9jacrip: because it has been legalized in some parts of the US and western influence makes it seem 'cool' some NLers keep hammering on weed use being acceptable even though it is a married man we have in Q?

That's the idea from majority of the response here. Of course, a lot of it is just bravado and they probably won't touch it. At the same time, some stupid people who have no mind of their own would decide to try it and find out what the fuss is all about and would probably perish from it.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ OP.
Please tell your friend to go learn how to smoke weed. It would be so nice for hubby and wifee smoking weed together.

BTW all those girls shouting weed is bad weed is bad. I sure say dem never fork bobo wey weed before. If a guy forks you shortly after weeding ehn, I swear your pussssy will never remain the same.

@ TOUCHDOWN.
How is your forking performance after smoking weed and without smoking weed. please i need to know.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by aweleokolo: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
bknight: Lol ...#laffing in Riley Freeman style#

Huey Freeman: Be quiet. #smacks Riley on the ear#
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
jenny78: Apart from the weed issue,she has suffered physical,mental and verbal abuse from her hubby.I think this weed issue is now her final straw to leave the marriage.

She said she can not live with the fact that her hubby engages in such act.

Your friend must definitely be a babylonian skank.. She can take a beating, both physical, verbal and emotional, yet cant stand him smoking kush... She has her priorities really fhucked up..

I feel like slapping her..

And then

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: Almost everybody smokes weed these days ( including about 96% of nairalanders).

If she's worried about it then she should pray for God to touch the guy and she will need extra amounts of grace to be able to cope.

Its just another of those things people have to come to terms with these days when it comes to relationships.

There's always the option of smoking it with him but if she's a christian, she wouldnt be advised to do that.

cheesy cheesy cheesy very true.

SELFWORTH:

There are a lot of things the bible does not mention or call a sin but we all know that as children of God we should not do it. If you fear God, you will avoid anything that can contaminate your soul, mind and spirit including weed smoking. But I understand from a lot of postings here that its ok for a man to be smoking weed for all sorts of manmade reasons . Thank God , my friends and family don't fall into this ignorant category who believes such nonsense.

I bet someone you know smokes weed but you dont know.

daryoor: why did God create weed? so we can smoke dat sh*t. smiley
If u want to end yr marriage give the real reason dont blame it on the weed. There lots of upright, productive and creative people take marijuana.

cheesy cheesy cheesy tell them.

mrrock: I' am terrified by comments on this thread. Really, there's no hope for this country.

i dont undersit your comment, are you saying that because of the high population of people that smoke weed in this country, we cant move forward. Obama confessed to smoking weed as a youth. FYI.

baddiguy:

SINGING..."so what we get hiiiiiigh?
so what we smoke weeeeeeeedd??
we just havin fuuuuuuunn.
we don't care how dey feeeeel.
so wat we puff mooooore? dats how its supposed to beeeeeeeee!
living young and high and freeeeee...hahaaaa"
"roll one! smoke one! when you live like dis ur supposed 2 party.
roll one! smoke one! and we all just havin fuuuuun..
so what d b'itch'es bounce, dats wat dey're supposed to doooo
when dey bounce we get a new b'itch ...hahaaaa"

grin grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
grin whats wrong with smoking weed? grin. I would roll up a joint right now if i wasnt working. grin grin. I dont think its the weed thats the problem with that marriage. the husband is just aggressive. we cant blame mary.J.Harshish for everything smiley, frank edoho did not smoke weed. whats his excuse?
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by tpia1: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
mrrock: I' am terrified by comments on this thread. Really, there's no hope for this country.

its something people have to learn to live with- times have changed and weed smoking is no longer considered a counter culture.

there's really nothing she can do about it unless the man himself decides he wants to try and stop.

there are no easy options here- the easiest way is what the husband is already doing, which is smoking the weed.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1:

its something people have to learn to live with- times have changed and weed smoking is no longer considered a counter culture.

there's really nothing she can do about it unless the man himself decides he wants to try and stop.

there are really no easy options here- the easiest way is what the husband is already doing, which is smoking the weed.

Which in all fairness to him, isnt even nearly the worst thing a man can possibly do..
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by vanstanzy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Na wa for Nairaland. What manner of question, because of weed u want to divorce him? U don't love him in the first place and need a reason to jilt him, period. That'll make more sense.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
I will say this once and for all. Smoking weed is very very BAD!! If you like make up more excuses for your substance dependence, what is bad is bad. Just imagine, Obama smoked weed = you too should. You're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: I will say this once and for all. Smoking weed is very very BAD!! If you like make up more excuses for your substance dependence, what is bad is bad. Just imagine, Obama smoked weed = you too should. You're on your own.

What makes smoking weed VERY VERY BAD?!

Please provide credible proofs as well.. Fast food is far worse than weed.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

What makes smoking weed VERY VERY BAD?!

Please provide credible proofs as well.. Fast food is far worse than weed.
It most times gets you addicted and we all know what this can put families through. And yes, fast food is worse than weed but its like choosing between two unnecessary evils. Not worth it in my opinion.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Some people even go mad from smoking this shiit. Everyone saying its good on this thread must be trying to justify their helpless addiction. There's a school built by lagos state for such substance addicts. Many of its inmates are kids from well to do homes. Their families took them there as a last resort. Mehn, you need to see what this weed is doing to good homes. Yall should look for that school and get treated now abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by 175(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Thunder fire d woman. Abeg pass me d rayzlla. . .mi wan smoke d ganjah
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Some people even go mad from smoking this shiit. Everyone saying its good on this thread must be trying to justify their helpless addiction. There's a school built by lagos state for such substance addicts. Many of its inmates are kids from well to do homes. Their families took them there as a last resort. Mehn, you need to see what this weed is doing to good homes. Yall should look for that school and get treated now abeg!

The kids in that school you mentioned are high off something else. I have been smoking for a long time and it has not stopped me from achieving. Butt, we are all entitled to our opinion, i believe that you should do what works for you. where is this school that you so speak of in lagos?
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Take it or leave it, very soon you'll be staring into oblivion waiting for the chariot of Elijah to give you a ride to heaven? There's a way this weed works. It re-engineers your brain in such a way that without it, you'll never be yourself. You'll begin to careless about what should matter and you'll begin to become a shameful source of disgrace to your beautiful family. I know alot of you have gotten to that point of no return rightnow and nothing i say will change your mind. Nevertheless, i believe you still have a chance. Look for help immediately before it gets too late. God forbid, you lose your mind completely.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: It most times gets you addicted and we all know what this can put families through. And yes, fast food is worse than weed but its like choosing between two unnecessary evils. Not worth it in my opinion.

Weed is not addictive...
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
TouchDown:

Ma'am, the point is this. If I smoke weed some hours before returning home to my wife, apply some cologne, lick some sweets etc ... There's a good chance I could go on for years without her ever finding out. On the other hand, if I smoke cigarettes and try to conceal it as much, I don't know any woman who wouldn't discover. Same with alcohol. Weed smells but the smell residue on the smoker isn't very strong after a while. While its been smoked, yeah, the smell is strong HOWEVER its clear the man doesn't smoke at home but with his friends. This scenario as painted by the OP can go on forever without the stoner being found out.

Cheers.

RUBBISH . . . stop making things up. The stench of the fumes from growing(not burning)Marijuana is still pretty hard for growers to mask, but here you are trying to persuade us that smoke from the same plant can easily be masked. Any person with common sense knows it is hard to mask the smell of cloth when it gets in your cloth, yet you dare to LIE that the stench of smoke from Majiuana is easier to mask? Come on . . if you think by lying you make others here eejits, I say you think again.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
dartsidius7:

The kids in that school you mentioned are high off something else. I have been smoking for a long time and it has not stopped me from achieving. Butt, we are all entitled to our opinion, i believe that you should do what works for you. where is this school that you so speak of in lagos?
You're right. We're all entitled to our opinions. I speak of what i have witnessed and most of those kids were high on weed only. The school is somewhere on Ajah (about an hour drive from lekki). I hear its down now because the inmates rioted, beat the instructors (or whatever they call them) and escaped.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Weed is not addictive...
Wow. hahahahaha. You can say that again.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Wow. hahahahaha. You can say that again.

Cocaine: Cocaine's addictive properties stem partially from its Dopamine Transporter (DAT) blocking effects.

Cigarettes Cigarettes addictive property is Nicotine.

Tell me the addictive property in weed?!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by ciphoenix: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
what's the fuss bout weed self? I don't see anyone being criticised for taking coffee. And they're both psychostimulants. She's overreacting, IMO
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Take it or leave it, very soon you'll be staring into oblivion waiting for the chariot of Elijah to give you a ride to heaven? There's a way this weed works. It re-engineers your brain in such a way that without it, you'll never be yourself. You'll begin to careless about what should matter and you'll begin to become a shameful source of disgrace to your beautiful family. I know alot of you have gotten to that point of no return rightnow and nothing i say will change your mind. Nevertheless, i believe you still have a chance. Look for help immediately before it gets too late. God forbid, you lose your mind completely.

I hope that you will accept my apologies, i dont mean no disrespect. But what you have just written is absolute BULLCRAP. Have you ever smoked weed? cause if you havent, then commenting will be a little hard for you chief... i have been smoking for no less than 12 years. i think that you are a victim of too many movies (where the bad guy smokes weed and the good guys drink juice). 1. weed is a plant. 2. weed is not addictive (believe it or not) 3. you are right, nothing will changed my own mind. and 4. cheesy, chariot of elijah..... cheesy....
also, you have to get some facts right, not everything that you see wrapped in wrizzler is weed. Some people go as far as mixing it with other funny stuffs that are actually addictive, and that shit messes them up (another lesson, another day), but the real weed, un-adulterated sticky.......... nuff said.
one more thing, Have you seen the movie "eyes wide shut"..... seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by ciphoenix: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Cocaine: Cocaine's addictive properties stem partially from its Dopamine Transporter (DAT) blocking effects.

help me ask him o
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

Let me tell you something, coffee, soccer, weed, cocaine, shopping and even sex are all addictive. All of them have a thing or two to do with dopamine. However, if you have an addiction that you can live with and will not hamper your life in any way, fine. The only problem with weed, coccaine, is the mental issue i mentioned my the posts above. when your hobby is beginning to make you stare into oblivion for 3 hours straight, and in the full glare of on-lookers, then that addiction is definitely questionable believe me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / How Dramatic Is Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.