Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Husband Smokes Weed - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smokes Weed (19653 Views)

My Wife Smokes / My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Wow. hahahahaha. You can say that again.
only you are entitled to your own opinion - no matter how ignorant/irrational/sentimental/misled/subjective it may be. enjoy! meanwhile...(SINGING)
-----------------------DA WEED CAN GET NO BETTER----------------------------
[Krayzie Bone]
Take me
Higher, higher, baby
Can you feel it?? (feel it, feel it, feel it)
Do you feel the same weed high that I feel??
Cause I'm so high (reefer makes you feel that way)
And I feeling so right
Roll (roll), let's smoke, I got to get high
I been high since the last song (off that la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
And I just been smokin' and smokin'
Smoke another blunt, roll another up
You know that weed can really ease your mind
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly
If everybody smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place
If everybody took a break and we all just got wasted
Toked out (out, out out), smoked out (out, out, out),
Choked out (out, out, out), pull another O (out, out, out)
Let's get P-O-D-ded (P-O-D-ded, P-O-D-ded)

[Chorus (Bizzy Bone):]
The weed can't get no better (no better baby)

[Bizzy Bone]
20 dollar hollars, all day, everyday
Come around my way, you gone want to stay
Weed makes me hungry, happy, and all I can say
Sure I need some more
Don't make we wait, stay awake, fake sleep,
got to weep between the sheets
Catch me, Mary J. blessed me
Open up the dime, stimulate your mind, slide my thumb up the blunt
Open up and what you'll find in there (you don't really want)
I never been in High Times (I never been in High Times)
I never been in High Times
but can you tell me that I've been so high all my life
Am I high enough (am I high enough)
Am I high enough (am I high enough)

[Wish Bone]
I remember being a little thug
Weed, really didn't know what it was
Then I took a puff and I realized
I should always stay high
The weed (the weed), makes me feel alright (alright)
If you feel like I feel, I got half on yo dime
If you got weed smoke it, I'm a real weed smoker
If it's mine then I would
since it's yours you could, you should
If I ain't there when you blaze a blunt nigga huh, please think of me
Cause you know I nigga like to get high (high), high and free
Smokin' all night, feelin' all right
Bone Thugs get high, so high
High, high, all night, high, high
So high

[Flesh-N-Bone]
Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my my my my
I know you wonder why I do it. Love the sky
And I soar up so high
This mornin' I was in my bed
Bangin' and ringin' inside my head
I wanted to make love to you baby, but last night I got P-O-Ded instead
So please don't go away, that's all I got to say
Is I gotta have you Mary J
Such a heavenly feelin' I get when I'm taking fat ass blunts to the brain
Oh darlin' I'm going insane, and I really wish we can
Kick it at home in America, like it was on in Amsterdam
You heard enough, you heard it all, nothin' but a, a really thug nigga
Nothin' less than a killa, I'm out in front makin' my scrilla
I'm happy to know , the slide is the ball, and kick as strong as me
Be rippin' the bong like me, can hit it as long as me

[Layzie Bone]
And when I need to free my mind
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed
Everything I need, leave it to the trees
It can make me feel better, and every day I wake
Niggas rollin' up blunts, and mo blunts, and mo blunts
And I keep a case of Swisher Sweets in the trunk
So when I'm rollin', smokin', chokin', just floatin'
Through the city in my drop top
Glock cocked, rollin', just rollin'
Me and Mary Jane
It's my world, it's my thang
The way she penetrates my brain
Buddah, done blessed me with game
Good game, you wanna chop it up,
we can kick it, smoke a fatty to the dome
Nigga lay high, thugged out, smokin', all, night, long
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
dartsidius7:

I hope that you will accept my apologies, i dont mean no disrespect. But what you have just written is absolute BULLCRAP. Have you ever smoked weed? cause if you havent, then commenting will be a little hard for you chief... i have been smoking for no less than 12 years. i think that you are a victim of too many movies (where the bad guy smokes weed and the good guys drink juice). 1. weed is a plant. 2. weed is not addictive (believe it or not) 3. you are right, nothing will changed my own mind. and 4. cheesy, chariot of elijah..... cheesy....
also, you have to get some facts right, not everything that you see wrapped in wrizzler is weed. Some people go as far as mixing it with other funny stuffs that are actually addictive, and that shit messes them up (another lesson, another day), but the real weed, un-adulterated sticky.......... nuff said.
one more thing, Have you seen the movie "eyes wide shut"..... seriously.
Eyes wide shut huh? I will look for it immediately. And no, what i say is what i have seen. Maybe they are just instances of weed gone bad. All i say today is all i have seen real people go through. There's even this case of a guy that blanked out after 2 wraps (first timer). Reviving him took hours.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
fork adict:

@ TOUCHDOWN.
How is your forking performance after smoking weed and without smoking weed. please i need to know.

cool

I' d say its fab but even more when your girl is high too. You feel like the whole of you is nothing but a pe.n.is and she feel like the whole of her is nothing but a pun.n.y

wink
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
only you are entitled to your own opinion - no matter how ignorant/irrational/sentimental/misled/subjective it may be. enjoy! meanwhile...(SINGING)
-----------------------DA WEED CAN GET NO BETTER----------------------------
[Krayzie Bone]
Take me
Higher, higher, baby
Can you feel it?? (feel it, feel it, feel it)
Do you feel the same weed high that I feel??
Cause I'm so high (reefer makes you feel that way)
*Singing along* Take me higher higher baby....Only this time, holding my beautiful freshly bought apple.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Let me tell you something, coffee, soccer, weed, cocaine, shopping and even sex are all addictive. All of them have a thing or two to do with dopamine. However, if you have an addiction that you can live with and will not hamper your life in any way, fine. The only problem with weed, coccaine, is the mental issue i mentioned my the posts above. when your hobby is beginning to make you stare into oblivion for 3 hours straight, and in the full glare of on-lookers, then that addiction is definitely questionable believe me.
uuhhh...you'll probably be better off shutting up keeping quiet from this point, cos further blabs will put you at risk of being branded The Ignora-musss of the Century. Well, I think you're already a nominee, but I - like you - believe in damage control. If you air such views personally in public, I swear, no sensible person will ever regard you seriously again.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by tpia1: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
^Do you have the name of that school, and is it still closed down?

Didnt know there was anything like that in nigeria.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Eyes wide shut huh? I will look for it immediately. And no, what i say is what i have seen. Maybe they are just instances of weed gone bad. All i say today is all i have seen real people go through. There's even this case of a guy that blanked out after 2 wraps (first timer). Reviving him took hours.

I think the most important thing is self discipline. why would anyone smoke two wraps of weed the very first time he is smoking. I have been smoking for a long time but i dont think i have ever sat down to smoke two wraps of weed like that. Lets use alcohol as an example, i have seen a neighborhood elder drink so much beer that he passed out in the pub. i have seen another one pass out in the gutter. Are we saying that they did not know their limit? Everything can be abused.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

RUBBISH . . . stop making things up. The stench of the fumes from growing(not burning)Marijuana is still pretty hard for growers to mask, but here you are trying to persuade us that smoke from the same plant can easily be masked. Any person with common sense knows it is hard to mask the smell of cloth when it gets in your cloth, yet you dare to LIE that the stench of smoke from Majiuana is easier to mask? Come on . . if you think by lying you make others here eejits, I say you think again.

Issorai.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
uuhhh...you'll probably be better off shutting up keeping quiet from this point, cos further blabs will put you at risk of being branded The Ignora-musss of the Century. Well, I think you're already a nominee, but I - like you - believe in damage control. If you air such views personally in public, I swear, no sensible person will ever regard you seriously again.
Dude, no need to get insultive, although i don't really care if you do. You have your life to live. I speak only of what i have seen. I am doing my part. The rest is up to you.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by tpia1: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
My post was for michky
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: Dude, no need to get insultive, although i don't really care if you do. You have your life to live. I speak only of what i have seen. I am doing my part. The rest is up to you.
oh sorry i just realised i may have punched below the belt...
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: ^Do you have the name of that school, and is it still closed down?

Didnt know there was anything like that in nigeria.
I don't have the name. I didn't know it existed until i had to know. You can go the Lagos state women affairs section or see the social workers at the secretariat in Alausa for more info. Yes, the last i heard is its been closed down. I don't still know why the government never made the info public though. Perhaps they had capacity concerns.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
dartsidius7:

I hope that you will accept my apologies, i dont mean no disrespect. But what you have just written is absolute BULLCRAP. Have you ever smoked weed? cause if you havent, then commenting will be a little hard for you chief... i have been smoking for no less than 12 years. i think that you are a victim of too many movies (where the bad guy smokes weed and the good guys drink juice). 1. weed is a plant. 2. weed is not addictive (believe it or not) 3. you are right, nothing will changed my own mind. and 4. cheesy, chariot of elijah..... cheesy....
also, you have to get some facts right, not everything that you see wrapped in wrizzler is weed. Some people go as far as mixing it with other funny stuffs that are actually addictive, and that shit messes them up (another lesson, another day), but the real weed, un-adulterated sticky.......... nuff said.
one more thing, Have you seen the movie "eyes wide shut"..... seriously.

Are you a regular, frequent user? Have you ever tried to stop smoking it in those 12 years? That will be one sure fire way to find out if you're addicted or not. Try stopping it for 1-2 weeks and see how it makes you feel. If you would be kind enough to share your results with us that would be great.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
dartsidius7:

I think the most important thing is self discipline. why would anyone smoke two wraps of weed the very first time he is smoking. I have been smoking for a long time but i dont think i have ever sat down to smoke two wraps of weed like that. Lets use alcohol as an example, i have seen a neighborhood elder drink so much beer that he passed out in the pub. i have seen another one pass out in the gutter. Are we saying that they did not know their limit? Everything can be abused.
Word!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
ileobatojo:

Are you a regular, frequent user? Have you ever tried to stop smoking it in those 12 years? That will be one sure fire way to find out if you're addicted or not. Try stopping it for 1-2 weeks and see how it makes you feel. If you would be kind enough to share your results with us that would be great.
Oh I can take that up! I too have smoked weed (No cigarettes at allll) for over a decade now. I have had times in-between when I either just didn't feel like for a while, or had to stay away because we get tested in my job in the US. Even now, having been in Nigeria for the past few weeks and knowing how local people frown at weed, I have been off for almost 2 months. I feel nothing different! Weed has never been - and will never be - addictive. When I return to the US, I will resume burning weed cos my friends who do will want to hang out and hear stories about my Africa trip while we get high on weed and sip on 40s. Hell yea!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
oh sorry i just realised i may have punched below the belt...
As your username implies, i wasn't expecting anything short of that. hehehe. Funny, my current mood has no confrontation in it at all. So, throw all the punches you can, i have no problems whatsoever.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
ciphoenix: help me ask him o

Um . . . . even food, you know, the one you need to continue to live . . . is addictive.

Stop assuming that because you have not discovered one addiction means there is no evidence of it. Heck, you might be addicted to something yourself and not know it until you are diagnosed. As many of the research on this issue has told so far, the vast majority of those used in the gathering of information are RECREATIONAL users of Marijuana. What you need to do is get a better understanding of what that means and how and if you can apply it to the general populace.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Michky: As your username implies, i wasn't expecting anything short of that. hehehe. Funny, my current mood has no confrontation in it at all. So, throw all the punches you can, i have no problems whatsoever.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by slimyem: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
This thread and comments make me wanna smoke weed...just to know the feeling..cheesy
Anyone knows where i can get a trial roll in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
slimyem: This thread and comments make me wanna smoke weed...just to know the feeling..cheesy
ah! stop! don't try it abeg. Its like sex for most, when you start, stopping might be hard (This applies not to all though).
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
Oh I can take that up! I too have smoked weed (No cigarettes at allll) for over a decade now. I have had times in-between when I either just didn't feel like for a while, or had to stay away because we get tested in my job in the US. Even now, having been in Nigeria for the past few weeks and knowing how local people frown at weed, I have been off for almost 2 months. I feel nothing different! Weed has never been - and will never be - addictive. When I return to the US, I will resume burning weed cos my friends who do will want to hang out and hear stories about my Africa trip while we get high on weed and sip on 40s. Hell yea!

Good for you. You may be of those that don't get addicted though I honestly don't know the usual frequency of your usage so it's hard to confirm. Guess what though? Not everyone that smokes cigarettes gets addicted. Not everyone that drinks alcohol is addicted. Therefore alcohol and cigarettes are not addictive right?
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Michky: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
ileobatojo:

Good for you. You may be of those that don't get addicted though I honestly don't know the usual frequency of your usage so it's hard to confirm. Guess what though? Not everyone that smokes cigarettes gets addicted. Not everyone that drinks alcohol is addicted. Therefore alcohol and cigarettes are not addictive right?
You don't need to make this an argument. The facts are there for all to see. Its left to anyone who chooses to deny its existence to do so at his or her own detriment.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
ileobatojo:

The addiction in itself, like someone specified hitherto, is not necessarily a bad thing. This person mentioned addiction to food, which is also valid. Alcohol and cigarettes are man-made and artificially induced. Weed is made directly from nature, and addiction to a natural herb aint that bad.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by baby124: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
TouchDown:

cool

I' d say its fab but even more when your girl is high too. You feel like the whole of you is nothing but a pe.n.is and she feel like the whole of her is nothing but a pun.n.y

wink

Interesting . . . grin cheesy cool

slimyem: This thread and comments make me wanna smoke weed...just to know the feeling..cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Me too wanna know cool
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:

The addiction in itself, like someone specified hitherto, is not necessarily a bad thing. This person mentioned addiction to food, which is also valid. Alcohol and cigarettes are man-made and artificially induced. Weed is made directly from nature, and addiction to a natural herb aint that bad.

You are not making any sense . . . . Addiction, whether to man-made substances, or naturally occurring substances, is equally bad. Addiction to Marijuana is dangerous, just as addiction to food, or cigarettes, or chewing tobacco(natural) is.

Please pick up a book written by authorities on this rather than continuing to spew ignorant claims just because, according to you, you claim to have smoked weed at some points in your life and as a result feel you are an authority on it. You don't need to smoke it to learn these things.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by ciphoenix: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Um . . . . even food, you know, the one you need to continue to live . . . is addictive.

Stop assuming that because you have not discovered one addiction means there is no evidence of it. Heck, you might be addicted to something yourself and not know it until you are diagnosed. As many of the research on this issue has told so far, the vast majority of those used in the gathering of information are RECREATIONAL users of Marijuana. What you need to do is get a better understanding of what that means and how and if you can apply it to the general populace.
lol, true. Didn't mean to imply there's no evidence. It's been presented. Addiction to Food?lol. That brings other questions. smiley
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dad007(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
generally,it smells like shit!but for someone like you who smoke it,you will think otherwise
Okija_juju:

You may wanna take that bat to your own head..

Weed definitely dosent smell like a skunk.. If your weed smells like a skunk, your dealer prolly just sold you a pile of horse shiit not weed..

Pass me the rizla..
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
ileobatojo:

Thats the thing, i swear down, i have gone for more than 6 months without smoking. why? cause i could not even stress myself to buy (the person that used to help me to get it went for NYSC i think). I did not feel any different. My attitude still remained the same. I was still the same ol' corky douche bag/jackass.. Its not like i am trying to preach the weed gospel or anything, buttt... it is what it is....I tell it like i feel it. infact, i think sex is a harder addiction to quit than weed.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You are not making any sense . . . . Addiction, whether to man-made substances, or naturally occurring substances, is equally bad. Addiction to Marijuana is dangerous, just as addiction to food, or cigarettes, or chewing tobacco(natural) is.

Please pick up a book written by authorities on this rather than continuing to spew ignorant claims just because, according to you, you claim to have smoked weed at some points in your life and as a result feel you are an authority on it. You don't need to smoke it to learn these things.

Are you stupid simple or slow, or just sexually frustrated for that matter??

Mr/Mrs PhD, your infinite wisdom should have made more sense of the fact that addiction remains a two-sided coin. How has addiction to good music become a bad thing? Or to the oxygen you breath become detrimental? Or to saying prayers everyday for your body and soul been adjudged a "bad" habit??

If only you spent half the time you wasted displaying your ignorance on trying to reason like a human, your illiteracy could have been better concealed.

PS: You should take heed to your own signature!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2012

hey, you could come to my house. we could roll up a blunt, play some PS3. or if you dont trust me, you could take it home, get enough food, and light up. Then you could come back here and tell us this people if you want to stop or continue smoking. only a true smoker will undersit what i am talking about..
ehennnnn, before i forget, if you want to have an example of what it feels like. go and look for "The Boondocks Season 3 Episode 12: Mr Medicinal" the episode in which grandad smoked weed.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:

Are you stupid simple or slow, or just sexually frustrated for that matter??

Mr/Mrs PhD, your infinite wisdom should have made more sense of the fact that addiction remains a two-sided coin. How has addiction to good music become a bad thing? Or to the oxygen you breath become detrimental? Or to saying prayers everyday for your body and soul been adjudged a "bad" habit??

If only you spent half the time you wasted displaying your ignorance on trying to reason like a human, your illiteracy could have been better concealed. Im'becile!

If you have no idea what it means to be ADDICTED to something . . . please take time to look up the meaning of the word, it's application and how it cannot be considered good in the case we refer to here. Nothing in this world, addiction included is not two-sided. HOWEVER, when the bad outweighs the good, of what good is that to you or anything who claims that addiction? This is really common sense. Rather than pull things out of the air, please do your research, addiction to oxygen can be bad for your health, infact fatal. So also can addiction to "good music".

Let's disect your ""addiction to good music" for instance. If you were addicted to "good music", and it robs you of resources such as money, time to work on your life and other things, play with your family, listen to those around you etc, of what good is your so-called addiction to "good music"? There are millions of teenagers around the world today who are expected to go lose their hearing by the time they hit their late forties onwards, because, they are constantly plugged in to what you claim to be "good music"? How beneficial is all that hearing loss to their lives?

Again, spend time researching and reading up on issues, especially before commenting. It helps keep you aware and Educated.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by dartsidius7(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
a part of that episode........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFrRvygt8x8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years / What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.