Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? (882 Views)

I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? by saymax(f): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ur b/f / fiance decides to confess to u about his deeds in d past, of how he played n with whome. Sm of dem u r aware of. Wat wud u choose to do? Break up wit him or tk him for who he is?
Re: How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? by DExplorer1: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Good topic! Not many people can handle raw truth like that in a relationship. I'd advise no confession at all until you've put him/her to test to know the reaction(s) on "smaller" truths.
Re: How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? by lecturerdabo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Would you rather prefer he keep it to himself? I think openness is the key to successful relationship.
Some ppl may not care but others can be mad on discovering you are keeping secrets from them which might lead to lack of trust.

N.B. Not when the person is dwelling on it every moment in that case, there is still a desire to go back to Egypt!
Re: How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? by jhydebaba(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Its good he/she is confessing. For me, I will just enjoy the story n take it as a nollywood movie cuz I know that that's her past and its bygone the day she accepted me into her life.
Re: How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
I will see if she is ready to drop those and move on
Re: How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? by Jallowbalde: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Past is past, and part of his history, but everyone can change. What matters, is how he treats me and people now, not then.
Re: How Do U Deal Wit A Confession Frm Ur Partner About His Past? by Rocktation(f): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Of cos I'd take it in a stride, as I may lose a supposedly good person that trusted me enough to want to share. Besides it's preferable, compared to being kept in the dark. Sensing the path forming but yet, dodging it, is in itself, a confession of weakness.

(1) (Reply)

Would Your Parents Approve??? / Rejection Is Better That Regrets. / Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.