Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. (53503 Views)

Somebody Should Help,i Keep Having Malaria Every 2weeks. / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. / Cancer Week; Please Get Screened. Prevention Is Cheaper And Safer Than Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by rdsalami103: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
did you find any help to your constant malaria yet? please Whatsapp me 08063648683
wharlz:
were you able to finally get rid of the malaria parasite mine is +++ again, how did you treat it. Pls help a brother. Am taking email artheeter injection for now.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by dreu2fine(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
kinnkw:
Since my relocation to Lagos since 2009, my health condition has greatly decreased.

Prior to my relocation i hardly get sick at all. As a child i suffered malaria a lot but that was when i was still in boarding school, after that i have never had malaria or any reason to go to a hospital till 2009 when i came to Lagos.

The symptoms are never severe but it affects my productivity drastically and it scares me. Most times i get scared thinking something else is wrong with me, but when i get to a hospital and run some test the result is always Malaria +. I understand some people get malaria ++ which is more serious.

Some people say i expose myself to mosquitoes a lot, but i have also discovered that i attract mosquitoes more than everybody around me.I always complain about mosquito bites once its 6pm as a result of that i hardly come outside once it get back home from work.

The symptoms i get include, very mild headache, Pain behind my eyes,heavy eyes,dizziness,abdominal pain in the mornings when i wake up, severe tiredness, Feeling weak even after a night sleep,muscular pain, pain in joints,lack of concentration, Irregular bowel movements,a feel of bloated stomach and sometimes a burning sensation in stomach like i'm hungry even after having a good meal.

I go about my daily business like normal but i'm very very bothered because these symptoms all come back a week after treatment.

My productivity is grossly affected, i have seen decrease in time i put in work and domestic related activities.
that is covid 109 go for checkup
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Jay4joy: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Use mosquito net and you will thank me later
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Talkshealth15: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
kinnkw:
Since my relocation to Lagos since 2009, my health condition has greatly decreased.

Prior to my relocation i hardly get sick at all. As a child i suffered malaria a lot but that was when i was still in boarding school, after that i have never had malaria or any reason to go to a hospital till 2009 when i came to Lagos.

The symptoms are never severe but it affects my productivity drastically and it scares me. Most times i get scared thinking something else is wrong with me, but when i get to a hospital and run some test the result is always Malaria +. I understand some people get malaria ++ which is more serious.

Some people say i expose myself to mosquitoes a lot, but i have also discovered that i attract mosquitoes more than everybody around me.I always complain about mosquito bites once its 6pm as a result of that i hardly come outside once it get back home from work.

The symptoms i get include, very mild headache, Pain behind my eyes,heavy eyes,dizziness,abdominal pain in the mornings when i wake up, severe tiredness, Feeling weak even after a night sleep,muscular pain, pain in joints,lack of concentration, Irregular bowel movements,a feel of bloated stomach and sometimes a burning sensation in stomach like i'm hungry even after having a good meal.

I go about my daily business like normal but i'm very very bothered because these symptoms all come back a week after treatment.

My productivity is grossly affected, i have seen decrease in time i put in work and domestic related activities.

I advice that you see a Doctor for this and be thoroughly evaluated.
Nowadays you can do this on your phone and it is not expensive. Doctors now have Digital clinics that you can register to and book appointments and even consult with them. Instead of going to the hospital and waiting for hours and all. And if you need to run test its also more convenient. Plus you get to have access to all your health records.
Try Outpost Health out. I am sure you will find a Doctor that will adequately help you. This is the link: https://www.outpost.health/patients
All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.