Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year (20762 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by nikkyshyne(f): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
I guess there is indeed a thin line between love and hate. *Sigh*
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*rolleyes* go play somewhere else smiley

Do you know ure talking 2 ur future husband angry angry

Rotflmfaoo @ 2sexy's Baba God you too much
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
nikkyshyne: I guess there is indeed a thin line between love and hate. *Sigh*
Gbam...! Hope I didnt make you say that?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by UjSizzle(f): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

Do you know ure talking 2 ur future husband angry angry
only in ur dreams *where are the appropriate smileys when you need them!*
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
chei chei chei... I read your story OP, 9ja girls, 9ja girls, 9ja girls, 9ja girls.. chei chei chei... !!

She don worn out finish oooo... OP, Do not near that woman! nor be advise ooo, na warning!! She don worn out I repeat.. run for your life..!

Goodnight.

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Op please share this link with her.. (don't share your pin or contact, just this link)

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by roymary: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Op

Tell her your mentors on Nairaland said we need to see her to discuss the matter.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
roymary: @Op

Tell her your mentors on Nairaland said we need to see her to discuss the matter.
Discuss wetin? No discussion angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
roymary: @Op

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by diki1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
BETTER U DON'T START SOMETHING U CAN'T STOP...
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2012
acidosis™:
Op please share this link with her.. (don't share your pin or contact, just this link)

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2012
Op, can you do me a favour?

I want you to understand that this is just the beginning. So please, each time there is new development in her attempt to come close to you, always come here and let us know.

Some girls need to be taught a good lesson which they can pass down to their unborn daughters!

The part I am eagerly waiting to hear is" downcasted, I am sorry for what I did to you. please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I BEG YOU IN THE NAME GOD" Omo u don c beg?

e just dey start... her yansh never cash fire. O boy make I tell you and be ready not to feel any modicum of sympathy for her when she starts all the begging... by the time she no longer can resist the remorse, she will do all sort of things. There will be times she would want to ask you for money sef. Even if she get accident sef, no give her that money ooo.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by fairygeh(f): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2012
OMG,she's such a B I T C H.kindly ignore her cos she's tryina work her way back to ya,dnt fall for this o.what does she need ur pin for if not that she wnts to use that medium to win u baCk. cheesy
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy can vex grin grin
Bur he is right doe grin grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2012
fairygeh: OMG,she's such a B I T C H.kindly ignore her cos she's tryina work her way back to ya,dnt fall for this o.what does she need ur pin for if not that she wnts to use that medium to win u baCk. cheesy
I am glad that you went through the thread. The truth is that in situation likes this, guys NEVER accept this kind of gurls... My ex has been trying for 2 years now.... and she is already losing hope lol grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by fairygeh(f): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: I am glad that you went through the thread. The truth is that in situation likes this, guys NEVER accept this kind of gurls... My ex has been trying for 2 years now.... and she is already losing hope lol grin
LOL cheesy
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by downcasted: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2012
Thanks nairalanders

You all have been awesome, The-message stays ignored and so far so good
No further response from her

Thank my lucky stars
The-snake tryna sting me again.(God 4bid)
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2012
downcasted: Thanks nairalanders

You all have been awesome, The-message stays ignored and so far so good
No further response from her

Thank my lucky stars
The-snake tryna sting me again.(God 4bid)
Bro, I thank God for you... leave her to her own device!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Omolola1(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ignore the message jor!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lola swerry grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by edelweiss(f): 2:16am On Nov 16, 2012
Am having this problem too! I broke up with my guy of 6 yrs in 2011, he was cheating so much! And now he has started calling and texting wanting me back! I realy wonder what happened with the other girls! To crown it all somebody from his village who knows about us, a family friend of his just proposed to me!(this other guy's mum actually said she was over joyed when the son told her he wants to marry me, she personally called me.)as for my ex I have told him to stay off my back he wouldn't listen, I loved and still love him but for the 23 months we broke up I have loved myself more! Pls guys tell me how to get my ex off my back or ur candid opinion pls. Its 2am now and am still geting text msgs from my ex! I can't keep on changing nos cos of a man!advise needed plsssssssss
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Mynd44: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Omolola1: Ignore the message jor!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Mynd44: 5:01am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
Lola swerry grin
Why fo I get the feeling that Omolola is the ex that sent you that?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why fo I get the feeling that Omolola is the ex that sent you that?

Huh
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Mynd44: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

Huh
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2012
angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2012
Hmmmm You claim your over her and you'll ignore the message. Yet your so bothered by the message that you come on NL and open a thread solely to share this message? I wonder why! wink
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2012
ThoniaSlim: Hmmmm You claim your over her and you'll ignore the message. Yet your so bothered by the message that you come on NL and open a thread solely to share this message? I wonder why! wink
He is just trying to show the world how stupid some girls are. You digg?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
@downcasted, I've taken time to highlight some of the statements from her message, which I think you shouldn't overlook:

is high time we act like adult ok pls.
In this statement, I can sense no iota of remorse/repentance. Telling you to act like an adult, have you been acting like a baby with her before. I see it this statement as being rude!

Let's stop dis act shit hapns,life goes on
Same thing here: no remorse at all.

am not ∂ 1st girl dt av broken up wit u n dey re alwz ur frnd, why is mine different (my name)?
I want to believe that the circumstances that led to you parting ways with your exes is different from hers. Atleast, I want to believe you didn't suffer any emotional loss when you broke up with them compared to her.

Guy, like other have said, activate the IGNORE BUTTON. Don't give her face or opportunity to sweet talk you to being friends with her. There are some people that you shouldn't be friends with when you have ended your relationship with them.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
^ ^ May God bless, may your enemies leave to see you above them and your days on earth be favoured with good health and prosperity.

I said the same thing. But you know most surprising thing, she will feel the remorse but not now.

By the time customers no show face again, she will feel it even more.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
@2sexy, thank you! thank you!! thank you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics)