Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year (20763 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
iyatrustee:

oh my! cry cry

. . Gosh !!!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by iyatrustee(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^^ didnt they tell u never to allow a pretty babe cry unconsoled? undecided
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^ didnt they tell u never to allow a pretty babe cry unconsoled? undecided

Oh dear, cry me a river. . . . Nothing would give me more joy than swimming in ur tears 2nite
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
^can you imagine angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

I can see your profile pic, we no be mate truly.
How can you expect me to be mates with someone who pushes a 190? #justaskin

for your information am a proud owner of a 190, a toyota yaris and a 2011 discussion continues angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:
^can you imagine angry angry

Imagine my *a*z*z* . . who bring u enter discussion hia?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:

for your information am a proud owner of a 190, a toyota yaris and a 2011 discussion continues angry angry

You dey try, but you need to step up your game. . .
As for the 190, now i see where it hurts.
What's a 2011; discussion continues
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

You dey try, but you need to step up your game. . .
As for the 190, now i see where it hurts.
What's a 2011; discussion continues

ask iyatrustee undecided
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:

ask iyatrustee undecided

Iyatrustee? That ijebu woman? U fall my hand
We ain't talking KEKE NAPEPs here, we talkin HONDAs
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Gazzatto(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
Y re u a bloody nigerian. U need our tot u hav decided 2 ignor d txt. Guy stp bringin finished topic 2nairaland. Gudluck wt ur decision
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by iyatrustee(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

if only you knew d real iyatrustee, u wont be talking keke napep here cos chances are i might know abt automobiles more than you! cool wink
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
iyatrustee:

if only you knew d real iyatrustee, u wont be talking keke napep here cos chances are i might know abt automobiles more than you! cool wink

0o0ouch!! So what's a 2011 Discussion Continues?
Cos the only way you'd ever beat me to the "automobile game" is if u ever participated in Formula 1
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by iyatrustee(f): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
guess d punk was refering to honda evil spirit! grin hey! i dont do japanese cars anylonger. i av been brought over by german machines! cool and yes, i used to follow formula 1 and Nascar religiously till recently.

cry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
iyatrustee: guess d punk was refering to honda evil spirit! grin hey! i dont do japanese cars anylonger. i av been brought over by german machines! cool
I guess you beat him to his game. He owns a 2011 Honda; and call's it a discussion continues
Okay, Iyatrustee, now I can wipe ya tears grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by downcasted: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
Latest Update:

This just came in:

♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡ OK sinc u av decide 2 still bear grudges suit urslf .av cleared my mind and God above kwns.

dnt want anytin to- hinder my blessings and brktru for me .maybe you want som kind of hinders dts y ű re still keepin grudges.bye stay blessed

50 minutes ago · Sent from Mobile

I'm either thinking of ignoring her
Or sending her a simple message and tell her dat I'm not angry or offended and I've since forgiven her bt I can't give her my pin/phone number or anytin because I don't want 2have anytin 2do wit her again, I've left everytin in Gods hands and he would judge everyone accordingly

Please let me know
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:
^And of all cars you saw to use - it was the benz 190 you decided to use undecided undecided

Im happy u got the message!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Abeg no mind them jor, the most important tin is my message was passed across.
F.ck whomsoever's toes i stepped on, especially if their names start wit "I" or "1" . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

I gbadun your revelation o jare!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
downcasted: Latest Update:

This just came in:

♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡ OK sinc u av decide 2 still bear grudges suit urslf .av cleared my mind and God above kwns.

dnt want anytin to- hinder my blessings and brktru for me .maybe you want som kind of hinders dts y ű re still keepin grudges.bye stay blessed

Or sending her a simple message and tell her dat I'm not angry or offended and I've since forgiven her bt I can't give her my pin/phone number or anytin because I don't want 2have anytin 2do wit her again, I've left everytin in Gods hands and he would judge everyone accordingly

Please let me know

E better that way....make the girl allow u rest.
Make u no allow benz 190 or 2sexy come give u piece of advice again!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by fasttrack(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2012

This just came in:

Please let me know

G, dont reply. Once you reply conversation starts, feelings and all. Just ignore and let her get frustrated bc you arent responding to her messages. Nice1 again. following your updates
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by downcasted: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
fasttrack:

G, dont reply. Once you reply conversation starts, feelings and all. Just ignore and let her get frustrated bc you arent responding to her messages. Nice1 again. following your updates

Thank you,
But the_message was going to_be clean and clear,
No further contacts after that - just so she'l leave me alone

I'l seek more advice on this one but for now

The-ignore message continues*
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by holusormi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2012

This just came in:

Please let me know

bros pls, just ignore her...the temptation to reply her is great,i know!! buh pls continue the good work you have started, just keep ignoring her...she will be forced to beg u more, trust me......as you no gree answer get, the thing dey pepper her body, just keep acting like she doesn't exist u can answer her after she send like 3 more messages
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
holusormi:

bros pls, just ignore her...the temptation to reply her is great,i know!! buh pls continue the good work you have started, just keep ignoring her...she will be forced to beg u more, trust me......as you no gree answer get, the thing dey pepper her body, just keep acting like she doesn't exist u can answer her after she send like 3 more messages

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2012
downcasted:

Thank you,
But the_message was going to_be clean and clear,
No further contacts after that - just so she'l leave me alone

I'l seek more advice on this one but for now

The-ignore message continues*

Will you take my strong advise??
Don't reply her yet. Of course, u will reply her but not now. T'is a game, keep playing it
U think she's gone? Hell no, u'd still see more text messages with more "abeg abeg abeg, i take god name beg you"
If i were in your shoes: she;s coming back after 1yr, i'll make her suffer for 1yr too. But i doubt you can hold it that long.
In anycase if you wanna reply, don't type much. Just say: "a dog does not go back to its vomit"
That alone should pass the message across; nice and sound
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2012
ayobase:

I gbadun your revelation o jare!

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by downcasted: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2012
A dog does not go back to_its_vomit

I like that_

For now the_ignore message continues grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2012
Forgive n date her again. She is sorry. Wldnt u want the same if u were the one who cheated?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Forgive n date her again. She is sorry. Wldnt u want the same if u were the one who cheated?
It aint yet time for forgiveness. If she made you suffer for 1yr, then make her suffer 2yrs.
What goes around must not be prevented from coming around.
If after this whole thing, you decide to rekindle your relationship, it's left for you. But if you forgive her now, she won't learn the lesson.
The main point of this "ignore her attitude" is to show her, that you can actually exist without her. It's meant to teach her a lesson.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

It aint yet time for forgiveness. If she made you suffer for 1yr, then make her suffer 2yrs.
What goes around must not be prevented from coming around.
If after this whole thing, you decide to rekindle your relationship, it's left for you. But if you forgive her now, she won't learn the lesson.
The main point of this "ignore her attitude" is to show her, that you can actually exist without her. It's meant to teach her a lesson.
this is foolish! If he was the bad guy in this case wld it be okay for him to wait 2years?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: this is foolish! If he was the bad guy in this case wld it be okay for him to wait 2years?
I am very sure if he was the bad guy, the girl in question would not even consider a text message.
Since he isn't the bad guy; we shouldn't try to switch roles.
I always tell people to look before they leap. A criminal serving a capital punishment of 10yrs imprisonment, you call that foolish;
cos he wasn't granted amnesty/parole?
. She should have looked ahead of time before she broke the camel's back with the last straw.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

I am very sure if he was the bad guy, the girl in question would not even consider a text message.
Since he isn't the bad guy; we shouldn't try to switch roles.
I always tell people to look before they leap. A criminal serving a capital punishment of 10yrs imprisonment, you call that foolish;
cos he wasn't granted amnesty/parole?
. She should have looked ahead of time before she broke the camel's back with the last straw.
a reasonable person's test is used before judgement is given, don't forget that
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2012
@mondi_cheeks
You are only saying this cos u'r not in his shoes. I know what am saying. My injury is fresh. (You can check my profile)
If you were hurt by this same guy, Downcasted, I can swear it on my life that you'd block him from your life forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51