Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? (1137 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by edogu(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Good day all, pls i need ur advice. There is dis girl who is living close 2 my room. She is smart, potentially beautiful, hardworking and her english is averagely okay. My only problem with her is dat she has an o level (she has sat 4 jamb 2wice) while i ve a degree. Pls is dr anything wrong in dating her and if possibl marry her.
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by Gboliwe: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
edogu: Good day all, pls i need ur advice. There is dis girl who is living close 2 my room. She is smart, potentially beautiful, hardworking and her english is averagely okay. My only problem with her is dat she has an o level (she has sat 4 jamb 2wice) while i ve a degree. Pls is dr anything wrong in dating her and if possibl marry her.
lmao @ potentially beautiful.
Your choice of word is just cracking me up
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by 1ndidi2(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Potentially beautiful ke? See I'm a masters holder-marry me! undecided
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
There is noting wrong in not having a degree na
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by slimchi2k2(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
@p
u ve degree,i see ntin wrong,i think marriage is all about decision,u can bid love,wat matter's ur happiness,how two of u underst,if u ve future with her,she can still ve degree,remember is only today but many tomorrow,the chance is there, is in ur mind bro

1 Like

Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Gboliwe:
lmao @ potentially beautiful.
Your choice of word is just cracking me up
Lols.
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by vivianc(f): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
You can send her to school while you guys date/marry.

1 Like

Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by cdamsel(f): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
vivian chinaza: You can send her to school while you guys date/marry.
he feels d girl go leave am run grin
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by roymary: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Op

Nothing spoil if you date or marry her. She sef never give up on education and don't marry a girl because she has BSc. Pray about am if the matter serious.
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
Can't the guy just sponsor the girl through school?
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
edogu: Good day all, pls i need ur advice. There is dis girl who is living close 2 my room. She is smart, potentially beautiful, hardworking and her english is averagely okay. My only problem with her is dat she has an o level (she has sat 4 jamb 2wice) while i ve a degree. Pls is dr anything wrong in dating her and if possibl marry her.
Mr man na enough wiv ur Shakespeare mehn! Potentially beautiful ko unfortunately ugly ni. See as u dey force ya self to blow grammar, dude! If u having doubts already, let d damn gal b.hian!!
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by vivianc(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
cdamsel: he feels d girl go leave am run grin

Welcome back babe, missed you.

Yea there is a 50% chance of that happening.
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by cdamsel(f): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Welcome back babe, missed you.

Yea there is a 50% chance of that happening.
na only u miss me ohhh kiss

Bt d guy sef,if he went 2 sch den he shd know dat intelligence isn't measured wit a degree,he is talking like a motor park tout,who cares if he/she has a degree,find wat u can live wit & live ya life,make babies & b hapi grin
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by cdamsel(f): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Can't the guy just sponsor the girl through school?
u've got mail
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
cdamsel: na only u miss me ohhh kiss

Bt d guy sef,if he went 2 sch den he shd know dat intelligence isn't measured wit a degree,he is talking like a motor park tout,who cares if he/she has a degree,find wat u can live wit & live ya life,make babies & b hapi grin
I miss u more..
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by vivianc(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
cdamsel: na only u miss me ohhh kiss

No babe, he didn't do anything wrong imho. Intelligence is not knowledge, moreover we all have our standards.
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by cdamsel(f): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I miss u more..
I am literally crying cry
kiss,missed ya,seems I missed a lot,ur son commit again
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by cdamsel(f): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

No babe, he didn't do anything wrong imho. Intelligence is not knowledge, moreover we all have our standards.
if he is good,his good manners cld rub off on d girl & she is glowing,sch means notin 2 me,u can b anytin u want wit or witout a degree,my bad 4 calling him names
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by vivianc(f): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
cdamsel: if he is good,his good manners cld rub off on d girl & she is glowing,sch means notin 2 me,u can b anytin u want wit or witout a degree,my bad 4 calling him a tout

Ok I get you. But for the record you cant be most things you want to be without a degree or going to school.
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by cdamsel(f): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Ok I get you. But for the record you cant be most things you want to be without a degree or going to school.
very true,nt every1 has aspiration of getting dresses every morning & carring a portfolio 4 work

I am reading est mgt & don't think I wld b a practicing surveyor,I ve other tins on mi mind,there is always 2sides 2 a coin
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by edogu(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pls 4giv me 4 d choice of word. When i said she is potentially beautiful, its cos she doesnt ve money 2 maintain herself but if u look beyond dt she is beautiful. What she needs is somebody who can tak car of her. As 4 ur advice thanks.
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by megachuks(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2012
Well, I don't c anything if u really love her. She can futher her
Education later, I have seen somebody that wrote jamb up to five time
, But today she is a graduate and even a manger in Guinness Nig plc
Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by fairygeh(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2012
@ poster,u self u sure say ur education aint half baked?at potentially beautiful,I am rotflmao here. cheesy.anyway @ topic,use ur head and follow what ur heart tells you. dis is marriage u talkng abt and the last time I checked,someone not having a university degree aint somekind of disease.shogbo?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Foolishness? / 10 Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.