Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is This Love Or Foolishness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Foolishness? (1136 Views)

Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? / Is This Love Or Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Foolishness? by NEROSKY(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
Is this love or Foolishness grin
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Toppie2(f): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Except the wife/mother is battling a serious illness or she's dead; it's nothing but foolishness at its peak!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by sucezTP(f): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
I hope that person who owns the thread ''characteristics of an ideal man'' sees this!
This is a good definition of an ideal and good husband..LOL..
Hmmm, wetin person no go see..
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by NEROSKY(m): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2012
sucezTP: I hope that person who owns the thread ''characteristics of an ideal man'' sees this!

Good husband indeed...
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by EmmaUG: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2012
sucezTP: I hope that person who owns the thread ''characteristics of an ideal man'' sees this!
and u wil be pround of dis kind of husband
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by engrtee(f): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2012
Lazy nairaland gals want a husband dat wil do their work
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
its a man taking care of his child and doing house chores...its being responsible in my opinion. my own father irons his own shirts before he goes to work at times, and he doesnt see it as something foolish. you see a need u meet it
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by sucezTP(f): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Emma.UG:
and u wil be pround of dis kind of husband

Proud of wetin!
Who told you i'm proud of that man..
I shall never treat my husband like that..its a taboo
btw, if you are opportuned to ask that man what went wrong, he will tell you he actually did that for the fun of it..don't conclude by saying, he has been charmed by his wife..
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: its a man taking care of his child and doing house chores...its being responsible in my opinion. my own father irons his own shirts before he goes to work at times, and he doesnt see it as something foolish.
mondi-cheek how does nt luk lyk being responsible. Hav u argued d necessary conditions under which such tinz can occur?
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
mondi-cheek how does nt luk lyk being responsible. Hav u argued d necessary conditions under which such tinz can occur?
yes! when ever other female member in the house is busy with something my dad can jus go iron hs own shirt before going to work, when the gardener doesnt show up at my house the whole week my sisters and i can mower the lawn and water the garden and the flowers because my father comes back home late. we cannot possibly watch our yard turn into a forest because there is no man to do those chores.. that how we have been raised if u see a need to do something and u have the means to do so, you jus do it. we dont put boundaries on what one can do and what the other cannot do. common sense smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by sucezTP(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2012
@mondi-cheeks..i understood your point perfectly..Even my dad does same thing. He did wash his clothes himself. Not because my mum or myself can't help him do that but, he sees it as a way to assist in doing house chores..its no biggie so far its not done in an aggressive way..
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2012
sucezTP: @mondi-cheeks..i understood your point perfectly..Even my dad does same thing. He did wash his clothes himself. Not because my mum or myself can't help him do that but, he sees it as a way to assist in doing house chores..its no biggie so far its not done in an aggressive way..
i agree
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i agree
what u girls are saying is true by virtue. But @mondi-cheeks haven't answered my question. Have u argued d necessary condition under which a man fully married wil hav a child in d bak and cooking as well?
Dnt view tinz in one direction and condition.
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
what u girls are saying is true by virtue. But @mondi-cheeks haven't answered my question. Have u argued d necessary condition under which a man fully married wil hav a child in d bak and cooking as well?
when she comes home late and exhausted, when she is the only one going to work, when she is pregnant with another child and she cannot stand for long anymore, when she falls ill, when she is has to carry out business in another city/town/country, when she is busy doing other chores...
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: when she comes home late and exhausted, when she is the only one going to work, when she is pregnant with another child and she cannot stand for long anymore, when she falls ill, when she is has to carry out business in another city/town/country, when she is busy doing other chores...
eeeee? Dats wat I wanna hear. Nw what if d woman goes out in d mornin and returns at nyt in detriment to d family,wat if he fights and intimidate his husband,wat if she's 2 lazy,wat if she fights everyday wit her husband,what if she goes up and down d street. Generally,a woman is supposed to stay in d hauz wit d man cookin and as wel havin d baby at d bak.dats ridiculous.
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
eeeee? Dats wat I wanna hear. Nw what if d woman goes out in d mornin and returns at nyt in detriment to d family,wat if he fights and intimidate his husband,wat if she's 2 lazy,wat if she fights everyday wit her husband,what if she goes up and down d street. Generally,a woman is supposed to stay in d hauz wit d man cookin and as wel havin d baby at d bak.dats ridiculous.
if he brought that child into this world what makes his back too special to carry his own blood? if he cooked for himself wen he was a bachelor, what makes him too special to cook for his family when the woman is out there taking care of business and bringing the money home? if he doesnt like cooking he might as well make sure he doesnt go hungry! if he was the one who put on the clothes, got them dirty, knowing well he cant afford a washing machine or paying the house help what makes him too important to wash the damn clothes he wore himself? after all he wasnt orced to put them on. this is the 21st century women are getting degrees and jobs...what in the hell makes u think her place is in the kitchen?
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if he brought that child into this world what makes his back too special to carry his own blood? if he cooked for himself wen he was a bachelor, what makes him too special to cook for his family when the woman is out there taking care of business and bringing the money home? if he doesnt like cooking he might as well make sure he doesnt go hungry! if he was the one who put on the clothes, got them dirty, knowing well he cant afford a washing machine or paying the house help what makes him too important to wash the damn clothes he wore himself? after all he wasnt orced to put them on. this is the 21st century women are getting degrees and jobs...what in the hell makes u think her place is in the kitchen?
I've gotten 2 undastand ur reasn 4 argueing this. This is d reasn y blacks suffer 2day. I tink u're lost sumwia
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
I've gotten 2 undastand ur reasn 4 argueing this. This is d reasn y blacks suffer 2day. I tink u're lost sumwia
being lost is not knowing the meaning of gender equality...a woman could not an office before because of unfair discrimination, now if a woman can now do a man's job, what makes a man too special to do a job that was previously left for women? the reason why some black pple suffer is simply becos of ignorance, nothing more

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! / An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés / 10 Ways To Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.