Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Get A Rich Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Rich Man! (2356 Views)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Rich Man! by onila(f): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
use those heels ladies smiley

1) Upgrade your lifestyle. You don't necessarily need to change what you do...just where you do it. Instead of getting your daily cup of brew from your favorite neighborhood coffee shop, head to the financial district and its upscale cafes. You may have to pay more money, but you'll also be surrounded by richer prospects. Do the same for lunch, dinner and grocery shopping. Standing in long lines gives you more time to flirt.

2)Volunteer for charity events. Look for a man with a big heart and a big stock portfolio.
sign up as a volunteer. Check out the guest list while you're planning the event. Remember a few names and do a little research before the big event. Know your target and come up with some talking points to keep the conversation going.

3) (very important) Choose a career path that puts you in contact with wealthy people. Become a luxury real estate agent, a flight attendant on a private jet or a concierge at an upscale hotel.

4) Get involved in politics. Members of political committees often have deep pockets. Double your man-meeting opportunities by working for both parties, If you don't have any real political leaning.

5) Learn a rich man's sport, like golf or croquet. If you need a little work on your back swing, don't hesitate to ask the man in your sights.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Na Wash!

All to get Phucked and Dumped for a Less Wiser Village Gurl
cheesy
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Smh
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lovely
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by k2039: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
St. Onila at it again.

You forgot to add

#6:Rich people love to have virgin as their partner,so always flaunt your virginity where the rich are.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by onila(f): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
k2039: St. Onila at it again.

You forgot to add

#6:Rich people love to have virgin as their partner,so always flaunt your virginity where the rich are.

cool i think i have a higher chance since i am a virgin smiley
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by canadianprince: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
A Nigerian lady revealing her true self. It's evident now that most Nigerian ladies rule out love in considering who to date or have a relationship with. Their goal in relationships now is money making motive which most times cost them their lives. I pray you learn from the experiences of others.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by ayobase(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Onila, Onila, Onila.
How many times did I call you?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
ayobase: Onila, Onila, Onila.
How many times did I call you?
She can't count

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by onila(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
canadianprince: A Nigerian lady revealing her true self. It's evident now that most Nigerian ladies rule out love in considering who to date or have a relationship with. Their goal in relationships now is money making motive which most times cost them their lives. I pray you learn from the experiences of others.
only broke as..s niggaz hate nigerian girls

get rich or die trying

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
onila: [/b]

its bn proven beyond doubt by FBI that onila is not a virgin.

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
centje: its bn proven beyond doubt by FBI that onila is not a virgin.
Lol
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Ganys: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Onila, You again
Small time now, u go dey lament say u are attracted to Bad Guyz..
Is it a Crime to be a Poor Manangryangry

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
WoW'''WAT If d rich man u get is also tryin 2 get a rich woman'jus lyk u
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by canadianprince: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
onila: only broke as..s niggaz hate nigerian girls

get rich or die trying

Give me the distinctive features you gals posses that will make one to overlook such concupiscence approach aimed at draining someone's hard earned dollars?
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Exclibur(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
She can't count

This line got me cracking grin

OP, which is more important; trapping a rich man or developing qualities that wil make a good man fall in love with y°u? #just thinking
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Exclibur(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
Booty butt chic: WoW'''WAT If d rich man u get is also tryin 2 get a rich woman'jus lyk u

Good point.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Onila,why are you experimenting on guys? You might get burnt faster than you imagined
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Kolade9(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
i meet one girls too like dat...she say she like boy dat her rich

grin
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Kolade9: i meet one girls too like dat...she say she like boy dat her rich

grin
IBON! @Onila,..babe,u are so pathetic
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
onila: use those heels ladies smiley

1) Upgrade your lifestyle. You don't necessarily need to change what you do...just where you do it. Instead of getting your daily cup of brew from your favorite neighborhood coffee shop, head to the financial district and its upscale cafes. You may have to pay more money, but you'll also be surrounded by richer prospects. Do the same for lunch, dinner and grocery shopping. Standing in long lines gives you more time to flirt.

2)Volunteer for charity events. Look for a man with a big heart and a big stock portfolio.
sign up as a volunteer. Check out the guest list while you're planning the event. Remember a few names and do a little research before the big event. Know your target and come up with some talking points to keep the conversation going.

3) (very important) Choose a career path that puts you in contact with wealthy people. Become a luxury real estate agent, a flight attendant on a private jet or a concierge at an upscale hotel.

4) Get involved in politics. Members of political committees often have deep pockets. Double your man-meeting opportunities by working for both parties, If you don't have any real political leaning.

5) Learn a rich man's sport, like golf or croquet. If you need a little work on your back swing, don't hesitate to ask the man in your sights.

Thanks for the tips girl, they make sense. Mmmhh, will try them just for fun. Will let you know how it goes. kiss
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Onila is nuts
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Thanks for the tips girl, they make sense. Mmmhh, will try them just for fun. Will let you know how it goes. kiss
I'm certain u will let us all know how a guy u 'milked dry' assaulted u 4 refusing him s3x
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
binger: I'm certain u will let us all know how a guy u 'milked dry' assaulted u 4 refusing him s3x
Lol
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Kolade9(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
binger: IBON! @Onila,..babe,u are so pathetic
wat do u meaned by dat words....her u a igbo guys?

#opan gbagaun style!!!#
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Dinmajudith: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Onila,none of diz tips re correct.d best u can do 2 attract a rich fellow is to be a wellmannered nd responsible gal...and as matter of fact i dnt see anytin bad in dating a poor guy.D RICHMAN may become a BEGGER 2maow nd d poorman extremly rich....

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
I need to know the way to get a rich woman as well so that she could pure the whole of her bank account into my paypal account. Wana be the next Bill Gate you know... tongue
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Exclibur(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
binger: I'm certain u will let us all know how a guy u 'milked dry' assaulted u 4 refusing him s3x

Lmao...
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
k2039: St. Onila at it again.

You forgot to add

You beat me to it. Hahahahahhhahaa.
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
centje: its bn proven beyond doubt by FBI that onila is not a virgin.
But there are pregnant virgins nau.
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Koolyarns: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
see to tell you the truth, the main thing women want nowadays are guys that will foot the 'bills'. well i do not blame them but many of them make mistakes, young girls of nowadays are following guys with swag, people who are still under their parents and probably have poor money management. advise i give girls go after a guy who has goals and works towards them, note: works towards them! don't be discouraged by his now, he will prove to be the best choice when the future comes and those your friends who discouraged you from being with him will go green with envy.
Re: How To Get A Rich Man! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
onila: [/b]

grin grin grin grin I swear with my erection this girl is far from being a Virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Babe / Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.