Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee (4621 Views)

Chai, Oyinbo Na Wa For You Ooooooo / I Don Beg For 2wks / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee by tosan200(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
[quote author=DonalĂ° Genes]

My dear it's really pathetic that he couldn't have a firm grabs of the post talk less of reading the lines,you see that's the more reason I asked him "did you write your waec alone or you delegated someone to write it for you! 'Cos I guess your little snag is"not that you can't read the post but you simply don't get it.conversely I don't want to sound harsh on you far be it, am too matured for that but let me drop some words of advice for you"learn to be charitable with words"don't make a fool of yourself indirectly,don't go about faffing over teeny things beyond your comprehension ok. Perhaps if you don't understand something" just ask"
What I meant by "do you get the picture now"was metaphorical,btw,it means do you understand it? cheers! [/quote
what the Bleep are are you saying,so u thought i didn't know it was metaphorical,u must be really jonzing with that your silly post,you must be really foolish to have thought that and anyways don't ever post in this forum again,u are banned for disgracing nairaland and what it stands for.hissssssssssssss
Re: Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
tosan200:
sorry i could not read that part just because i did not understand what the Bleep this person wrote,and also was this how he read the post and came to nairaland to bath us with hell english,i guess no,i would strongly advice you and your friend to go and learn good english,i don't care if you go back to primary school that's your own fucking business.rubbissssssssssh.

Talk to my left finger!!
Re: Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee by tosan200(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:

Talk to my left finger!!
you must be kidding me,talk to my what!,are u gay or what,u are just plain silly for writing that,whats your age now,what your child is supposed to do and you should sigh,thats what you are writing here,i pity you.mthewwwwwwwww
Re: Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee by DonaldGenes(m): 4:33am On Nov 22, 2012
tosan200:
you must be kidding me,talk to my what!,are u gay or what,u are just plain silly for writing that,WHATS your age now,what your child is supposed to do and you should sigh,thats what you are writing here,i pity you.mthewwwwwwwww

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Symptoms of malaria.lmao!!!
Re: Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee by herbyb(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2012
Though no1's perfect but this is way too out of it.
Ah ahn! What happinn?!
Kalashnikov**ibon**
It's too late to duck, guy, your stray bullet don blast my ribs o o.
Re: Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee by Flygerian1(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2012
Now, this is a very peaceful way of having headache without stress.

Panadol, anybody?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. / 5 Reasons Why Your Ex Boyfriend Will Definitely Come Back / Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.